Fantasy Sex Cruise 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is too good of an opportunity to pass up." She took my hand and led me to one of the tables. "We're going back to the cabin so you can get the camera. When you come back here I want you to get us something to drink and come over here and sit at this table and keep the camera ready. Look down this aisle that runs practically the entire length of the deck. Watch for me to come through the door at the other end and when you see me, start recording."

"That's a long way down there. How will I know it's you?"

"Oh you won't have any trouble finding me."

When we got back to the room I grabbed the camera case and asked her, "How long are you going to be?"

"About 20 minutes. If you want you can hang here until I'm almost ready and then head back up."

I decided to stay in the room. I knew how long it could take a woman to get ready. She took one of her cases into the bathroom and closed the door. Sure enough, twenty minutes later she opened the door and called out to me to go on back to where she wanted me to wait. I left without seeing what she looked like and headed up to take my position. The table she wanted me to be at was still empty so I sat my baseball cap on it to mark it as taken and walked to the nearest place that I could get a couple of drinks. I got us a couple of lemonades and returned to the table. I took the camera out of the case and turned it on but did not start recording yet. I used the zoom to look down the aisle where Kealani had told me she would be arriving and waited.

She was right about one thing. I didn't have any trouble spotting her. Kealani is half Japanese and she really knows how to make herself up to look like just about anything she wants to look like. I'd already seen her turn herself into a Chinese last night. So when I saw a Japanese face in the viewfinder I figured it was her. I hadn't had a chance to study her since it was quite a distance down to where she was and there were people walking across my line of sight. Then I saw clearly what she had on and knew it was her. I quickly hit the record button.

Her hair was in the typical prince Valiant hairdo of many young Japanese girls. She wore a white short sleeve shirt that buttoned up the front with the top two buttons undone revealing her breasts to the edge of decency since the shirt appeared to be a size too small for her anyway. The lower part of the shirt was not buttoned at all but tied so it exposed her midriff. She had a gray, blue and green plaid micro-mini skirt on that barely covered her crotch. On her legs were white thigh-high socks that stayed up without a garter belt. Her shoes were black leather Mary Janes with a 3-inch heel and 2-inch soles. I had no idea if she was wearing panties but with children around I hoped she hadn't omitted them. As she got closer I saw that she had on black horn-rimmed glasses.

I was so glad I was recording this. I don't know if every woman knows what a powerful sexual icon the Japanese schoolgirl in her uniform is but I guarantee everybody with testicles knows it. As she came into view of each man on the deck, his eyes locked onto her. The breeze and her sassy walk kept that short pleated skirt constantly flirting to expose whatever was under it and every male was waiting for it to be revealed. The closer she got to me the more I zoomed out to keep her at about the same size in the picture and to include the reaction of everybody watching her walk down the deck.

It took her about 3 minutes to get to the table which immediately became the center of every man's attention. The first thing she did was slowly bend over and reach across the table to put her purse down in front of one of the chairs. I couldn't see her backside but everybody else could and when they did I think they all stopped breathing. She walked around me to the chair and sat down in a way that let me see she was wearing white cotton bikini panties. I should have known she wouldn't omit any detail of this costume.

Kealani put on quite a show walking to all of the food tables and leaning over to see what was in all the dishes. She had an uncanny knowledge of just how much of her luscious ass was showing beneath the hem of that short skirt. Back at the table she sat with her feet up on the support bar beneath the table with her legs spread apart so anybody walking toward us got an unobstructed view of her crotch barely covered by the thin cotton fabric.

"I know it's probably too soon to make this judgment but I think the video of you walking the length of the deck today is going to be my favorite."

"I wouldn't be too sure." She said in a very mischievous tone of voice.

We walked back down the other side of the long deck to be sure everybody got a chance to ogle her and have a momentary wish fulfillment and stopped at a large TV screen near the elevators that displayed information about the ship and directions for getting around. Kealani spotted the photo gallery and decided we should go by and take a look at our boarding photos and the pictures taken at last night's dinner. There were several display cases full of photos stretching down a long hallway with a few people searching for the ones taken of them. We didn't see ours on any of the racks until we got to the counter where you could pay for them.

There behind the counter were all of our pictures. Mostly the ones of Kealani. One from last night had been blown up to poster size and was right in the middle. The photographer was standing there and when he saw Kealani it took him a few seconds to recognize her. "Holy shit it's you!" He exclaimed.

She looked at him and smiled. "Do you think we might get a copy of some of our pictures?" She asked ever so demurely.

"Absolutely. And there will be no charge. I've already sold over 50 copies of the large one. You've become quite the mysterious celebrity on board. Everybody is asking if you're making a movie."

"I am actually but not one for general release."

"So you're an actress are you?"

"Only occasionally. I'm primarily a professional model."

"In that case would you grant me a wish and let me take some shots of you in that schoolgirl outfit?"

"I don't guess a few more pictures would hurt. But you'll have to hurry. We have an appointment at one o'clock."

The photographer grabbed his camera and told us to come with him to a lounge area a few yards down the hallway from the gallery. There were stools in front of a bar and small sofas with tables in front of them. Potted plants were interspersed among the furniture. He started to tell Kealani what to do but she quickly said back to him, "I know what to do. You just keep shooting."

She posed all over the room lying on the sofas, sitting in the easy chair with her legs hanging over the armrest, playing peek-a-boo from behind the plants and sitting provocatively with her legs spread apart on a barstool. I'd say half the pictures probably couldn't be displayed where children could see them but it was obvious that she really knew how to pose for a camera.

After a few minutes had passed she called out "That's enough. Time to go." I'm sure he could have stayed there for another hour taking pictures of her.

"Thank you. Maybe we can do this again sometime." We went back to the counter and he gave us a DVD. "All of your pictures are on this. If you'll come back tomorrow I'll have the ones from today burned for you." Then he added, "You'll be at the Captain's cocktail party tonight won't you?"

"Of course, we wouldn't miss it." We headed down the hallway to go back to the room.

When we returned to the room she told me to take my clothes off and come with her into the bathroom where we got into the shower and took a quick bath. "Now put on one of these yummy soft robes and go sit on the sofa."

I was wondering what we were waiting for and I asked her to tell me what kind of surprise I was going to get. She just told me to be patient and I would soon find out. At one o'clock there was a knock on the door. Kealani got up and answered it. I heard her speaking to somebody, telling them how glad she was that we could do this. She came back into the room with a very pretty little blonde girl about 5'3 dressed in skintight white leggings and a bright pink t-shirt that only came down to below her boobs.

"Eddy this is Mina from Finland. She's the spa technician that did my waxing this morning. She did such a good job that I asked her if she also did massages. When she said she did, I was lucky enough to arrange for her to come here to the suite and give us both a very special type of massage."

I looked at Mina and wondered what type of 'special' massage it was going to be. She had a large carrying bag slung over her shoulder and she put it down next to the sofa.

"Can we do this on the balcony?"

"Of course, that would be a great place to do it." She took out a silver plastic sheet and took it out to the balcony. Then she took a small electric pump out of the bag and plugged it into an electrical outlet. She then began to inflate the plastic sheet until it turned into an air mattress about the size of a queen bed. She then retrieved a large plastic bottle about the size of a gallon milk bottle.

"Mina is going to give us a nuru massage Eddy. The stuff in the bottle is nuru gel and it is extremely slippery." As Kealani was telling me this, Mina was pouring the gel into a large wooden bowl that she had set beside the mattress. When she finished she stood up, pulled her t-shirt off with one motion and then slid her leggings off and laid them on a chair with her shirt.

Mina was as cute as a young woman could be with straight almost white blonde hair down past her shoulders. Her breasts were smaller than Kealani's with areolas no larger than a nickel and nipples that covered most of them. Her skin was creamy white. She had a bubble butt that was one of her best features. Her pussy was completely different than Kealani's well-developed outer lips and protruding inner lips with a large clitoris perched on top. Mina's was barely a dimple, a small cleft that looked like a shadow between her white legs. The only thing the two of them had in common was the total absence of hair.

Mina folded two towels and put them on one end of the mattress and told us to lie face down with our heads on the towels. Kealani shrugged off her robe and lay on the left side of the mattress. I took my robe off and lay beside her.

"This is going to be similar to your bath this morning but with gel instead of soap, only this time you'll have two women rubbing their bodies all over you."

I felt Mina straddle my lower body just below my butt and reach over and scoop up a large handful of the gel. She let it drip on to my back and then proceeded to rub it up to my shoulders and down to my butt. She repeated this and I could feel my back covered in the slimy gel. She must have rubbed a handful on her chest and stomach because I could feel it dripping onto my butt from her legs.

She leaned forward and I felt her lower abdomen slide against my ass then felt her breasts on my back. Her nipples were hard and felt like little fingers pressing into my skin. She slid forward and back using her hands to spread the gel on my shoulders and all the way down to my ass. I felt the heat of her pussy as she slid it down one of my thighs. Her hands kneaded the flesh of my butt cheeks then slid between them to find my balls. I spread my legs apart to give her better access to them.

Kealani got up and walked over to the bowl of gel and began to spread it on her chest and stomach. She then got behind Mina and straddled my right leg while Mina kept my left leg between her legs. I could feel Kealani rubbing her chest against Mina's back while her hands smeared the gel all over her breasts and stomach. Kealani's right hand soon insinuated itself between my left thigh and Mina's pussy. "Ooooh Mina, I don't think all of this slippery liquid between your legs is gel. It feels like you're really enjoying this."

"Yes I am, very much. I especially like doing couples because I get the best of both." They worked on my backside for about ten minutes and then told me to turn over.

I rolled onto my back and my cock stood straight up. "Looks like I need to give that woody some attention. Mina, you sit on his face and do his chest and stomach while I take care of his legs."

Mina straddled my face and I got a chance to do a close up inspection of her crotch. With her legs parted it was clear that she had all the parts a female is supposed to have but they were very understated. Her labia were the same color as her inner thighs and it was not easy to tell just where they began. Her slit was narrow and I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks further apart so I could see her inner lips. They were the palest pink color I've ever seen and barely more than little ridges. Her clitoris was small with almost no hood covering it. Her tiny anus was slightly puckered and the same pale pink as her labia. I used my thumbs to hold them open and discovered her vagina, which was a little deeper pink than her lips. I raised my head up and stuck my tongue into it. Even with the lubrication of the gel and my saliva, it felt tight around the tip of my tongue.

For the next few minutes the girls worked me over. Mina would slide forward and rub her upper torso from my shoulders to my hips as Kealani did the same to my legs. When they met at my crotch they would take turns sucking my cock and balls. Mina would stroke my slippery shaft while Kealani would fondle my nuts and run her fingers underneath them to press against my asshole and insert one in me using the same rhythm as Mina was using to jerk me off. When they would slide back and Mina's pussy came within reach of my mouth I would lick and suck her as she squirmed on my mouth.

The next time Mina slid forward she moved her knees down and lay back on top of me spreading her legs to match mine. My cock stuck up between them and pressed against her pussy. "I'm going to slide my hips up and down so Kealani can use her talented tongue on both of us. While she's doing that, I want you to play with my tits."

I brought my hands up to comply with her request and began to slide them all around her soft breasts. Her nipples were hard and as I pinched them they would pop out from between my fingers. Kealani began doing her part even though I couldn't see her. She pressed my cock against Mina's slit as she lifted her hips and I could feel the head brush against her clit. When she raised up a little more Kealani would push the tip against the opening to her vagina and then use her tongue to lap at both of us like a thirsty puppy.

Kealani got to her knees and reached for Mina's hands and pulled her up onto her knees so that her pussy was directly over my rock hard cock barely an inch away. I could see Mina's bald cunt between her magnificent white ass as Kealani maneuvered her knees further apart until the tip of my cock was barely inside the entrance to Mina's tight pink vagina. "Now Mina, I want you to use your hand and rub your clit while I stroke Eddy's cock. " I saw the tips of Mina's fingers begin to caress her clitoris as Kealani began to rub my shaft in long smooth strokes. When her hand got to just below my head she would squeeze me to make my cock head expand. This caused Mina's opening to flex and slip down a little so my head would move into her a tiny bit more.

The pace picked up with each repetition of these movements until both of their hands were moving quickly. I could hear Mina making the kind of sounds that women make when they're getting close to a climax. Then she tilted her head back and began to tremble as she moaned out "Oh, Oh, OH." Finally she let her knees slide to the side and she dropped down on me, fully engulfing my cock. Kealani was on her knees in front of her and wrapped her arms around her in an embrace as she kissed her full on the lips. Mina's tight passage was pulsating around my cock as the full force of her orgasm ripped through her body.

The only thing that kept me from blowing a massive load into Mina's tight little twat was my complete immersion in the sensations that I was feeling. I felt like I was watching a porno movie and I was merely another actor. My entire body was overwhelmed by the sights and feelings of what had been going on for almost an hour and I couldn't focus on having my own orgasm. Then I had this thought: The young woman whose vagina was still milking my cock is two years younger than my youngest daughter Jessica, who is 23. Could I ever look at her again in the same way? What would she say if she ever saw these videos?

I was brought back to reality when Kealani broke her kiss and slowly lifted Mina off of me. Mina looked at Kealani and told her "I only have a few minutes left to be here and now I want to do something special for you." Mina positioned Kealani on her back and spread her legs wide apart bending the left one so her knee was sticking up and out. She lay down next to her with Kealani's right leg bent behind her back with her head even with Kealani's hip.

Mina then reached over and dipped her right hand in the gel getting it completely covered. Her left arm was bent over Kealani's hip so her hand could reach her pussy and she began to rub her clitoris. I positioned myself behind Mina with my head facing away from hers and my cock in line with her ass. This afforded me an unobstructed view of Kealani's wide-open crotch and allowed my cock to slide between Mina's slippery butt cheeks and rub against her naked pussy.

"Mina I know what you're going to do and I've never done this before but I can't think of anybody I would rather be my first than you."

Mina brought her right hand up to Kealani's slit and let the gel drip all over it. She then inserted her index finger into her vagina and began to slide it in and out while she continued to rub her clit with the fingers of her other hand. After a couple of minutes she slid the middle finger in with her index finger and began to press up as she rubbed her fingertips against Kealani's g-spot. Soon a third finger joined the others and she was pushing them in as far as they would go. I matched Mina's rhythm as my rigid cock slid along the folds of her hot, sopping pussy. I could see the head pop out in front of her as though she had grown a little penis. Now the fourth finger was added to the bundle being thrust into Kealani's soaked cunt. Finally Mina's thumb formed a tight little packet that she was moving in and out of her stretched pussy up to the knuckles of her hand.

Kealani cried out, "Oh Mina, yes, YES do it. Do it now!"

I watched spellbound as Mina's entire hand disappeared into Kealani's cunt.

I could see the swell of Kealani's lower abdomen as Mina formed her hand into a fist and began to fuck her in earnest. In and out it went as Kealani reached down and grabbed Mina's arm to pull it into her past her wrist. Kealani was panting and gasping "YES, YES, OH....GOD....MINA....YES DEEPER, HARDER, FUCK ME, FUCK Meeeee!"

Mina had the presence of mind to hand Kealani a towel and told her, "Put this in your mouth or they'll hear you in the engine room." Kealani complied but kept right on grunting and building to what was sure to be a monumental orgasm.

I was beginning to feel it too. Mina was reflexively squeezing her legs around my cock at the same pace as she was fisting Kealani and I could feel her juices and my precum all over us even with all of the gel already there. I can't evem begin to describe what this felt like. Finally Kealani moaned and her whole body went rigid. She began to shake almost to the point of convulsing. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed, as she was lost in the throes of an intense climax. It was a sight to behold. A woman completely consumed by her considerable sexuality is a powerful phenomenon. Just watching her was enough to trigger my own orgasm and I began to spurt jet after jet of cum between Mina's tight ass cheeks.