Fantasy Sex Cruise 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my arms around her and kissed her passionately. "That was for what you did back there at the restaurant."

"You mean jerking you off or playing with the young ladies?"

"Both and what you did when we were leaving. It takes a person with a very refined sense of who they are to thank somebody who flirted with their companion, to kiss them and invite them to drop by and continue playing with them. I can't imagine another woman in the world who wouldn't have seen those sweet young things as a threat and been all jealous and hissy. You are a very special person indeed Kealani."

A look of intense sincerity swept across her face; it completely disarmed me and in an instant the Japanese Kealani emerged. "Mista Eddy san it is my purpose and therefore my desire to fulfill all of your fantasies, even those you do not realize you have. If even one of those pretty young ladies can provide you with pleasure and happiness then I will endeavor to make it happen. One must seize an opportunity where one can, even if it arises unexpectedly." She lowered her eyelids and bowed her head. Just as quickly the American Kealani returned and we continued walking to the cabaret.

We arrived a few moments before the band started playing and ordered a bottle of Perrier. "Once I start feeling the effects of the Viagra and we get back to the room, what exactly do you intend to do with me tonight?"

"Have you ever had anal sex with Linda?"

"We tried it a couple of times when we were younger but it was a long time ago."

"Well I'm going to show you the right way to explore the rectum as an erogenous zone and then you're going to put that chemically induced erection up my ass and fuck my brains out."

I thought about Linda and wondered if Brad had brought up the subject of anal sex with her. I hoped so since I was about to get a lesson in it that I would very likely want to share with her. I made a mental note to send Linda a text when I got back to the room.

The band started playing 'The Way you Look Tonight'. We sat and listened to the lyrics and I really understood where the person who wrote them was coming from because they were echoing my feelings. When the song ended I asked Kealani if I could have the next dance and as we walked onto the dance floor the band began to play Anne Murray's 'Could I Have This Dance'. This band had an uncanny knack for playing exactly the perfect song for everything that was going through my mind. They kept it up with the next song, which was 'The Nearness of You'. The words were dancing in my brain with the thoughts that were already there as we moved gently around the dance floor, lost in our own little world.

The next song was 'I Can't Help Falling in Love With You' and it really got to me. Apparently it got to Kealani too because before it was finished she raised her head from my shoulder and said, "Eddy we really shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not?"

"Because this is the way people fall in love." She softly replied. "I can do the sex thing but holding you close, feeling your arms around me and your heartbeat when my head is on your shoulder and listening to these songs is beginning to be too much for me. If we keep this up I'm going to start wishing it would never end and I can't do that. We can't do that. So before I get too carried away, let's head back to the room and get back to business."

We walked off the dance floor and went back to our table to pick up the camera case. As we walked back to the room I said to her, "I'm not sure what to say to you Kealani. Part of me feels that I should apologize because I've done something to make you uncomfortable but I really didn't mean to do that. I've enjoyed every moment of this trip so far and I really hope you have too."

"Oh Eddy I have enjoyed it. These two days have been the best days I can ever remember having and I am extremely grateful for the opportunity. It's just that I didn't expect you to be so wonderful. I thought I could treat this trip like a modeling assignment and remain detached and play my part but back there on the dance floor I felt myself starting to get too close and it scared me because I don't want to do anything to mess this up or get one of us hurt."

"You're right of course. This is an arrangement not a honeymoon. We both have lives to get back to in the real world and we need to remember that. I'll try harder not to be so wonderful."

"Eddy don't be silly. You can't help being who you are anymore than I can. But I agree we need to keep this as professional as possible."

"Kealani you said it was your purpose and your desire to fulfill all my fantasies, even the ones I don't realize I have. What if one of those unrealized fantasies is that we do fall in love? What if that's also one of your unrealized fantasies?"

She looked at me with so many emotions on her face that I couldn't even count them. Her chin trembled almost imperceptibly as she softly said, "Eddy....Please....Don't go there."

We walked the rest of the way to the room in an uneasy silence.

"So, are you ready to begin tonight's festivities?" she asked me when we walked into our suite. "Ready or not, here it comes. Take that tux off and meet me in the bathroom."

I took my time undressing so I could think about what happened at the lounge. In all of the possibilities I envisioned prior to coming on this trip I had not thought about Kealani developing serious feelings for me. I had thought about maybe I would fall for her but not her for me. It just never occurred to me that somebody my age would even be of interest to her outside of our agreement. What would she want with a middle aged married man with grown children? I would have to think about this some more after whatever was about to happen next.

When I got to the bathroom Kealani was back to her natural state, naked, without makeup and gorgeous. She was putting water into a hot water bag. "Ever had an enema Eddy?"

"I had a colonoscopy six months ago so I'm very familiar with enemas."

"Good because you're about to have another one. Then you're going to give me one. The first thing to know about anal sex is to get as clean as you can. Inside and out." She told me to get on my hands and knees and as soon as I did I felt the tip of the nozzle press against my asshole.

"If you don't mind my asking, aren't you the one whose ass is getting something put in it?"

"We're not going to let me have all the fun. Don't worry; you'll like what's going to happen. Most males don't know it or are afraid to admit it but they respond very favorably to anal stimulation. Mainly because of the proximity of your prostate." I felt the warm water begin to flow into my rectum. I had to admit that it did feel better than I expected. As soon as I began to feel a little uncomfortable pressure the water stopped and she withdrew the nozzle. "Now lie down on your stomach and try to hold the water in as long as you can. Just think of this as anal sex foreplay." After a few minutes I felt the urge to let the water out so I got up and sat on the toilet and let it go. Kealani had been busy preparing the bottle for another use while I was on the floor. "As soon as you're finished you can come over here and return the favor." I cleaned up and washed my hands and then proceeded to give her the same treatment. "While I'm waiting you can get in the shower and get squeaky clean. Pay special attention to your ass and cock."

When I was as clean as I could get, I got out of the shower. She took my place and told me to dry off and head for the bed. I went to the sitting room first and found my phone. I sent a text to Linda that read: Having a wonderful time. Hope you are too. I love you, Ed. I turned off my phone and headed for the bed. In a few moments she came into the bedroom carrying an assortment of cases, bottles and boxes. "I've got lots of things here to play with that make anal sex a real treat. The first thing is a small bottle of essential oil. This one is flavored with peppermint." She held up the little bottle and removed the top. The scent of peppermint was quite pronounced.

"Get on your hands and knees again." I got into position and she carefully poured a couple of drops onto her finger. "A little of this goes a long way. Now spread your ass with your hands." I did as she directed and felt the finger with the oil on it slide into my anus. She moved it in and out to the whole length to rub the oil into my lower rectum. She continued this action while she told me that she was going to demonstrate what I was to do to her in a little while. "I want you to understand first hand that anal sex can be very pleasurable if you take the proper precautions and make the right preparations. That way you can reintroduce Linda to it when you get back. It may take a few times but if you make it fun for both of you I think she'll learn to like it. If she ever has an orgasm while you're fucking her ass she'll want to keep doing it. I 'm going to show you how to make sure that happens."

She picked up another bottle with a light amber oil in it and poured a little in the palm of her hand. She began to rub the oil on my balls and then along the shaft of my cock. "This is a high quality massage oil made from almonds. It also makes a good lube for ass fucking but we'll use something else for that tonight." She put the top back on the bottle and set it down.

"OK, now the fun part starts. Keep your ass cheeks spread." As I pulled them apart I felt her mouth touch my asshole. She moved it down to my balls and licked them, sliding her tongue up until the tip was pressing against my hole. Then I felt her tongue slip inside me. She stuck it in as far as it would go and moved it back and forth. She used her oily hand to gently massage my scrotum while she continued to suck and tongue fuck my ass. "When my mouth fills with saliva I'm going to spit it into your ass so we can use it as lube. Spit makes the best lube because it's so personal and so much fun to apply. One of my fondest memories is of a very famous supermodel I once spent the night with sucking on her gorgeous asshole. She must have cum 5 times."

She continued to do this for another 20 minutes all the time caressing and massaging my cock and balls. She would stroke my cock slowly and would back off if she felt any precum on the tip. "I'd like to make you cum while I'm rimming you so you can know what it feels like but tonight I'm going to be greedy. What happened at dinner and what I'm doing to you now, should help you build up a really big load of cum that you can spew into the deepest part of my rectum. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. You're being awfully quiet. How does this feel to you?"

"Incredible." I answered. "The more you do it, the better it feels."

"Good, I think you're very relaxed and ready for the next step." I felt her move and heard her reach for another case. "Now Eddy you're about to get fucked in the ass. There are two ways we can do this. You can remain in the position you're in or you can lie on your back and pull you legs up with your hands. Which way would you prefer?"

"Since you're taking my virginity, I think I'd like to see your face while you do it."

"OK, roll over." As I got into position she stood up and removed a harness from one of the cases, which she proceeded to fasten around her waist. She tightened the straps and then reached back into the case and brought out three very realistic dildos. She measured each of them against my stiff cock until she found the one that was closest in size to it but not quite as big around.

"That looks like the real thing."

"It should, it was made from a cast of a porn star. The material is extremely life like."

She slid the dildo into an opening in the front of the harness and reached for the bottle of oil she had used before. "I'm sure you've got plenty of saliva in your ass but I'm going to put a little oil on the tip of this dildo just to make insertion a little easier and to oil up my hand so I can play with your goodies while I'm fucking you."

Another fleeting thought floated through my head: Did you ever think you would hear the words that were just spoken to you? At your age? By a beautiful Asian woman? I let the thought drift away and got back to reality. Kealani moved between my raised legs and eased up until the tip of the dildo was pressing against my puckered hole.

"Now just relax and breathe deeply." She said as she pressed the tip forward. It slipped into me easily about an inch. She held it there so I could adjust to the sensation. "How does it feel?"

"Actually pretty good. Not quite as good as your tongue but better than I thought it would."

"I told you it could be a very pleasurable experience if you do it right."

"I need you at a better angle." She withdrew the dildo and told me to grab a pillow and put it under my hips. I did so and raised my legs back as far as I could while holding them with my hands under my knees. This provided much better access to my ass for her. She got back into position and began again. This time she inserted the dildo in about two inches. "This is actually a first for me too Eddy. I've done this to women before but never to a man. The only times I mentioned it to a guy he was either too much of a pussy or too homophobic to even consider it."

"Too bad for them. They don't know what they're missing."

She started massaging my balls as she eased more of the dildo into me. When it was half way in she stopped and withdrew it back to about an inch. She slowly moved it in and out each time going a little deeper into me. Her hand moved from my balls to my cock and she stroked it in the same rhythm that she was fucking me. It felt fabulous.

"You tell me if you feel like you're getting close because I don't want you to cum yet."

After a couple of minutes she had the dildo completely buried in my ass with each stroke. She put one of her hands on my leg and held on while she fucked and stroked me with a steady pace. The look on her face was one of wanton lust. Her eyes were wide and she was smiling. I removed my hands from behind my knees and put them around her wrists then I pulled her down toward me and when she was close enough I raised my legs out and up and wrapped them around her. She laid down on me and put her legs out behind her. The artificial cock was completely inside me and it felt fantastic.

She kissed me as she resumed her pumping and I wrapped my arms around her. "Fuck me Kealani. Fuck me like I've been fucking you these past two days."

"Oh yes Eddy yes. It feels so good. I don't want to do anything else but stay on this ship so we can fuck each other until we can't move anymore." We kept it up for a long time and built toward a sexual peak but neither of us had a physical orgasm. But the feelings we were sharing and the intimacy of our acts kept us in a constant state of euphoria.

I rubbed my hands up and down her back and onto her ass as I pulled her closer to me feeling the dildo fill me up. I gained a newfound appreciation for what a woman must feel when she's having sex. Finally I said to her, "I could go on like this for longer but don't you think it's my turn now?"

"Ohhhh Eddy this feels so damn good. I've never experienced anything like this before, not even with a woman. It feels like I really have a cock. But I guess we do need to continue with the program."

Reluctantly we pried ourselves apart and sat on the edge of the bed. "Let's take a break. I need to pee and get a drink of water."

"OK, that sounds like a good idea." We used the bathroom and I got a bottle of sparkling water out of the fridge and poured us two glasses.

"Let's take these out on the balcony." When we walked out on the deck of the balcony the almost full moon was shining brightly high above.

"Eddy what we just did is the most special, sensual, intimate experience I've ever had. I've never felt closer to another person in my life. You are one incredible man to do that and respond the way you did."

"I don't have to tell you that it was the same for me. Something in me trusts you so naturally that I can't help but surrender to you in everything we do together." We stood by the railing looking out at the moonlight reflected on the water. I pulled her to me and put my arms around her and kissed her tenderly. I had never felt happier in my life.

"Well cowboy, are you ready to saddle up?"

"I reckon so ma'm." We walked back to the sitting room and I asked her if she had any music appropriate to the occasion. Of course she did and opened her music bag and pulled out a CD of spa music. She put it in the player of the docking station for her i-Pod and hit play. Soft, relaxing sounds perfect for being massaged in a spa began to float ethereally through the air. We continued on to the bedroom and got on the bed.

"Let's see if you remember what you're supposed to do."

"Before we get started, I want to have a look at all of these toys in this case."

"Eddy I don't think you'll need toys; you've got the real thing."

"I may not need them but there might be one or two I'd like to try."

I rummaged around in the case and took out a long thin tube with a handle on one end and an egg shaped object on the other. A switch on the handle caused the egg to vibrate when I moved it.

"That is especially effective on a woman's g-spot because the egg is tilted at an angle and the tip can drive a woman crazy when it's in the right place."

I found another one. This one was a glass cylinder about 7 inches long that was hollow and open on both ends with a little ring around one end with glass nubs on it; presumably to keep it from disappearing completely into whatever body cavity it was inserted.

There was some tape over the openings and when I removed it there was a small thin flashlight inside. I tipped it so the flashlight slid out into my hand.

"You'd be amazed what you can see when you put that in my pussy and shine the light in it." I took out one more toy and held it up. "That's called a butterfly because of how it looks. You put the flat part against your pubic bone. There's a vibrator that fits over my clitoris and further down is a little 3-inch penis that goes in my vagina. There's a wired control unit so you can vary the intensity." I put the three items on the nightstand next to the bed.

"As I recall you need to be on your hands and knees." She quickly moved into position. I picked up the little bottle of peppermint oil and carefully poured about 3 drops of the fragrant liquid on my right index finger tip. I quickly stuck my finger into Kealani's asshole and moved it in and out as she had done to me. I removed my finger just long enough to put the cap back on the bottle and put it back on the nightstand. I returned my finger to her ass and wriggled it around to get the oil spread as far in as I could. I pulled my finger out and reached around and put it on her mouth. "Here, see if this tastes about right."

She licked my finger clean. "Delicious."

I picked up a pillow and folded it in half and placed it under her hips to elevate her ass. "Stretch your legs out and spread them." I told her. I paused to look at her; to admire her beautiful body, which she had now placed completely at my command. The fragrance of peppermint was heavy in the air. A fragrance I would forever more associate with this moment. She turned her head as if to question why I had stopped and saw me adoring her. She smiled in acknowledgement of my appreciation of her. She moved her head along the sheet like a cat rubbing its head. I could almost hear her purring in anticipation.

I didn't keep her waiting any longer. I lay on my stomach with my head between her thighs and began to rub her butt with my hands, spreading the traces of the peppermint oil on them. I slowly moved them apart and exposed her puckered rosebud and her pussy below it. I licked her from as far down as I could reach up to her asshole. I repeated this several times savoring the exotic mixture of her natural taste with the peppermint.