Fantasy Sex Cruise 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes her slit was wet with my saliva and her juices so I inserted my finger into her vagina and slowly began to feel for her g-spot. "Right there." She said and I began to rub her softly with my fingertip. "Oooooh that feels so good Eddy."

"That's what I'm here for Kealani, to make you feel as good as you make me feel." With my finger gently massaging her vaginal wall I returned my mouth to her anus. I pressed my mouth firmly against it and licked it with the tip until my mouth filled with saliva. I puckered my lips and squirted my spit into her ass. I stuck my tongue into the tight little hole and pushed it in as far as I could. I repeated the licking and the squirting for at least 20 minutes all the while listening to her soft moaning and cooing as she pressed her hips back to receive my tongue each time I stuck it into her delicious asshole. Finally I felt her legs tense ever so slightly as her breathing deepened and the moans became louder.

"Oh Eddy.... yes.... yes.... yes.... yes.... You're making me cum. OH, OH, OH, yes, yes now, I'm cumming on your tongue with my ass." A soft tremor ran over her body as a long sigh came from deep inside her. She relaxed and said, "Oh my God Eddy that was fabulous. I've never cum like that before. It was so gentle and sensual, I felt like I was floating off the bed. Between this meditative music and what you did to me I almost left my body!"

"I suggest you stay in there because I'm not finished yet. And by the way, you have the most delicious asshole I've ever tasted."

"That would be a much more effective compliment if you had ever tasted an asshole before."

"Don't be picky. I meant it sincerely. Until tonight I would never have imagined I would spend over half an hour doing it."

"As good as you are at it you should spend a lot more time doing it. If Linda doesn't get off on it when you do it to her then I need to have a long talk with her."

"I guess we'll see about that. For now though you stay just as you are." I reached for the long hollow glass tube and placed the tip against her vagina. She was still so wet that it slid in easily when I pushed on the end with the ring. I picked up the little flashlight and turned it on and pointed it into the opening. Her entire vagina was stretched out and exposed to my view. It was breathtaking. All the little folds and crinkles were a pink masterpiece of biological construction. At the very end of the tube was her cervix; something I had never seen before.

"Well now you've seen as much of me as my gynecologist. What do you think?"

"Truly Magnificent. I could look at this for hours."

"Use the camera with the macro lens to take pictures and then you can do just that."

I got up and went to retrieve one of the cameras and put the macro lens on it. I returned to the bed and put it behind her on the little tripod and aimed it at the end of the tube and adjusted it so that Kealani's distended vagina filled the viewfinder. I sat the little flashlight on top of the camera and illuminated her internals then hit the record button. "You really do come up with the best ideas. Now hold still for a few minutes while I make a beautiful memory."

I carefully crawled up the bed until my cock was level with her face. "If you think you can do it without moving your butt I'll let you suck the head of my cock."

"I can manage that but don't you dare cum in my mouth."

I moved the head of my cock against her lips and she gently sucked it inside her warm mouth. Her tongue slowly licked the head as my precum oozed out of the tip. I let her continue for about 5 minutes then reluctantly withdrew it.

"Now I think I want to switch from gynecologist to proctologist." I crawled back down to her butt and hit pause on the camera then slowly pulled the tube from her pussy. It was covered with her internal secretions. "Want to taste yourself?"

"Oh yes please." She quickly responded. I handed the tube to her and she began to lick her juices off. "What do you think Eddy, does my pussy taste as sweet to you as your cum does to me?"

"Nectar, Mana, Ambrosia." I took the tube back from her after she had licked it clean and placed the tip at the entrance to her asshole. "Now let's see what we have in here."

I pushed the tube slowly into her rectum, which was generously lubricated with my saliva. She moaned softly as it stretched her anus into a tight ring and the inner walls of her rectum expanded to conform to its shape. When the base touched the stretched skin of her asshole I picked up the flashlight and began to inspect her interior. More pink folds greeted my vision. "If there is any part of you that is not beautiful, I've yet to find it." I put the flashlight back on the camera and hit record. "OK hold still again while I take a picture of your rectum."

After a few minutes of recording her I turned the camera off and removed the macro lens. I replaced the camera on the tripod and zoomed it in to get a closeup of her crotch then hit record and reached for the vibrator with the egg on the end. I slipped the egg into her vagina and oriented it so the tip was pointed down toward her g-spot and told her to let me know when it was in the right place.

"I think you've found it." She gasped. I slid the switch forward a little and felt it start to buzz. She gasped again and said, "Oh yeah. You've found it alright."

I held the vibrator in place with my left hand and began to move the tube in and out of her ass in a slow rhythm with my right hand.

"Eddy that feels marvelous but I want your cock inside me."

"We'll get to that as soon as you cum for me again. I want to see your ass when you cum. I want to know what it's going to do to my cock when you come all over it. You be a good girl and cum real nice for me and then you can have my cock." I increased the tempo of stroking the tube in and out and nudged the control of the vibrator up. "Reach back with your hand and play with your clit." Her hand moved to her mound and her fingers started rubbing her clitoris at the same pace as my strokes. It didn't take long for this much stimulation to drive her to another orgasm and I watched in awe at how it swept through her entire body as her muscles contracted and released and her rectum squeezed and relaxed around the glass tube.

"Jesus Eddy that was so intense. I felt like I was being electrocuted inside."

"Well in a way you were." I said as I withdrew the vibrator and then slowly removed the glass tube from her butt. Her anus was still opened a little and I bent over and covered it with my mouth and stuck my tongue in it. I felt her muscles closing the aperture around my tongue and I slowly pulled it out. "Would you like to take a break or do you want to keep going?"

"I could use some water and I can always manage to pee."

I turned the camera off and placed the tripod on the dresser. When we had used the bathroom and got some more water I asked her if she had any other music.

"Anything specific?"

"Something with a little more energy than the spa stuff." She flipped through her music case and brought out another CD. The room filled with an Indian rag with drums and sitars and flutes. "Much better."

We returned to the bedroom and I switched the camera back on then said to her, "I'll give you the same choice you gave me; doggy or on your back."

"Let's try it with me on my back and see if it feels any different than before."

She lay down on the bed and I put a pillow under her hips and spread her legs apart pulling them up and pressing them toward her shoulders to expose her asshole. Her knees bent but she didn't need to put her hands under them to hold her legs up. I got on my knees and spread them apart until my erect cock was aligned with her puckered anus.

As soon as I put the head of my cock against it the little hole seemed to open by itself and my cock slipped in about two inches. I held still and felt her sphincter squeeze and release my cock head. I pulled back slightly and then pushed in again a tiny bit further. I was determined to go slow and enjoy every second of this. I put my hand on the top of her thigh and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her eyes were fixed on mine as she watched me getting so much pleasure in pleasing her.

"Take your time. You can do anything you want to me."

That statement almost stopped me cold. In half a century of living on this planet no one had ever said those words to me, not even Linda. The trust implied in that remark coupled with the fact that she was showing me a new way to give pleasure to another woman was a rare combination indeed. My already considerable admiration for her shot up to a whole new level.

I bent over and sucked her left nipple into my mouth and licked it then did the same to the right one. I rose back up and continued the deliberate burial of my rigid cock in her ass. When I at last felt my balls press against her butt she let out a low guttural sound somewhere between a moan and a growl.

"So deep Eddy. You're filling me up completely. It feels incredible. Don't move. Let me feel you deep inside me. I can feel your pulse beating all through my rectum."

I withdrew my cock as slowly as I had entered her and then slid it in again. I was amazed at how well my saliva lubricated her passage. "It feels similar to your vagina but tighter and hotter. And don't ask me which one I like better."

"You don't have to choose Eddy, they're both available anytime you want them."

I started slowly fucking her with a steady rhythm. After a few minutes I could feel the first stirrings of an orgasm way down deep inside me.

I bent over and lay on top of her. "Put your legs around me." When she did I put my arms under her back and pulled her close to me and kissed her pushing my tongue into her mouth. I could feel her hard nipples as her breasts pressed against my chest. I could smell and taste her breath as she exhaled and I inhaled. It made me shiver to think that not only were we sharing our bodies in sex but also we were sharing the very air that gives us life. It was sweet and had a fragrance uniquely hers. I thought about that beautiful song by the Hollies, 'The Air That I Breathe'.

I increased the pace of my thrusts and soon could hear my balls slapping against her butt. I wasn't even trying to have an orgasm but I knew one was on its way. Kealani of course could tell and she was close to her own climax. A few more strokes and I pushed in as far as I could and stopped thrusting. My entire body went rigid as a warm flush spread all over me.

"OH YES Eddy. NOW. Cum in my hot little Asian ass. DO IT. GIVE IT TO ME NOW."

My cock started spurting its creamy liquid deep in her bowels. Her head rocked back with each jet of my hot cum and she let out a grunting scream as each spurt blasted into her. Her rectum began to spasm as my semen continued to spew into her. I had never felt anything so erotic and arousing. It was the most intense release I had ever experienced.

I pushed myself up and slowly withdrew my spent cock from her ass then fell over on my right side next to her. We lay quietly next to each other for a couple of minutes.

"Eddy I've never been with any man who really knew what the true secret to fantastic sex is like you do."

"And what would that secret be?"

"You take your time. Plus, you have a childlike quality of playfulness that lets a woman know you are totally with her and that her pleasure means as much as your own. Does Linda realize how lucky she is to have such a considerate lover? Why did she suggest these cruises if your sex life is as good as what we've been doing?"

"I'm afraid I've been asleep at the wheel for some time with Linda regarding our sex life. You've managed to reawaken me to what it should be like. It's all too common when you get too comfortable with somebody for as long as we've been together. You become complacent and routine replaces passion. Knowing that we're only going to be together for such a short time has focused my attention like a laser beam. I want to experience every moment with all five senses in everything we do. Linda and I have never reached the sexual peaks that you and I have and it's nobody's fault; I don't blame Linda or myself, we just haven't been shown that it's possible nor have we made sex a priority. I hope these cruises change that for us."

"Come on." She said as she got out of bed. "We need to get cleaned up and get some sleep. It feels like you pumped as much liquid into my ass as the enema bag did."

We took another shower and dried each other off and then headed out to the balcony before going back to bed. The moonlight was breathtaking. We stood at the rail and looked out at the ocean and up at the stars.

"Tomorrow night it will be full. We should definitely do something out here on the balcony."

"Do you realize we've only been together for 36 hours? We've done more in less than two days than I normally do in a month."

"Then we had better get to bed because we're not slowing down."

As we walked back to the bedroom she finally asked me what I had been waiting for all night. "So Eddy, did I look OK tonight?"

"I thought you might ask me that." I went over to her docking station and picked up her i-Pod and selected the song I had downloaded earlier: Eric Clapton's 'Wonderful Tonight'. I sat the i-Pod back in its slot and the song started playing. "Does this answer your question?" I took her hand and we headed off to bed. As we lay there listening to the song I thought I saw a tear in her eye.