Fantasy Sex Cruise 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Phillip." Kealani said.

"Kealani I am very surprised you would indulge in smoking pot."

"Eddy there is an exception to every rule. Like Blue Mountain coffee, Jamaican weed is some of the finest in the world. We are in a perfect setting and a couple of tokes on this little bit will put us in the perfect frame of mind to enjoy this experience to the fullest."

When we arrived at the spot Phillip told us about he pulled over to the side under a tree and said we could smoke now but to be as discreet as possible. Kealani lit it up and we all took a couple of tokes on it and held it in deeply. When there was about a third of the joint left Kealani asked Phillip if he would like some. He said he wasn't supposed to do it while he was working but he didn't see the harm in one little taste. He inhaled deeply and then threw the little bit that remained in the river.

Soon we were all feeling noticeably more relaxed and pleasantly high. Lauren had this peaceful happy look on her face and a beautiful smile. I touched her hand and asked her how she was feeling.

"Did I mention that I've smoked pot a few times before and that it always makes me incredibly horny?" She leaned forward to remove the cover-up she was wearing over the little bikini she had borrowed from Kealani.

"So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" I asked her as I began to fondle her breast and play with her nipple.

"I wouldn't mind in the least Eddy, knock your lights out. And mine too while you're at it." I let my hand slide down to the little triangle of material that barely covered her crotch and slipped it underneath in order to rub her clit with my finger.

As I was playing with Lauren's clit I felt Kealani's hand slide up the leg of my bathing suit. "You two are going to embarrass Phillip if you keep doing those naughty things." Her hand found my cock and her fingers wrapped slowly around it.

"I bet Phillip has seen plenty of naughty activities on these rafts in his time. Hey Phillip, do you ever get people on their honeymoon that want to ride on your raft?"

"Oh yes mister Eddy. All the time."

"Then I bet you know what skinny dipping is don't you?"

"I sure do and we'll be coming to the perfect spot to do it in just a few minutes. Are you on your honeymoon mister Eddy?"

"In a manner of speaking Phillip."

"Well you're my first person on honeymoon with two ladies mister Eddy."

I didn't even try to explain our real situation to him. I leaned back and closed my eyes. My left hand was still lazily playing with Lauren's pussy and my right hand was doing the same with Kealani's. My cock was being slowly stroked and squeezed as we drifted down the river. Kealani had been right about the pot putting us all in the right frame of mind to really enjoy ourselves.

Phillip's voice broke the dreamy state we were all in by announcing that we had arrived at what he called the little lagoon of love. It was a small branch of the river that led off to the left for about a hundred yards and terminated in a somewhat circular pool surrounded by lush plants and overhung by trees. He turned the raft so that its length nearly spanned the entire width of the little estuary leading to the lagoon. "If anybody else should try to come in here they will see that it is already occupied so feel free to swim here for as long as you like. Bathing suits are optional."

We all stripped off quickly and slid into the cool water. It was one of the most romantic natural pools I had ever seen. There was a tree trunk that had fallen into one side of the pool that was partially submerged and made for a great natural place to lie back on so you could be half in and half out of the water. I lay back on it and Kealani swam up to me with one of the video cameras and handed it to me. "Aren't you afraid of getting this wet?"

"It's waterproof. You could take pictures underwater if you wanted to."

She started stroking my cock. When it was fully erect, about half of it stuck out of the water. She started sucking on it while her hands caressed my balls under the cool water. I got some great close-up shots of her giving me head. Lauren swam over to us and stood beside me. "Don't you think Phillip is a nice young man?" She asked.

"He seems to be a very thoughtful and conscientious guide for this wonderful little excursion."

"Do you think it would be alright if I ask him if he'd like to be included in our naughty activities?"

"It's entirely up to you Lauren. What happens in Jamaica stays in Jamaica."

She swam over to the raft. I turned the camera on her as she glided up to it. Phillip was wearing a pair of satin basketball shorts that came down to his knees. Lauren asked him if it was OK for his customers to give him a tip for his excellent services.

"Yes miss Lauren I am allowed to accept a tip."

"Well if you'll let me, I would like to show my appreciation for your service."

Phillip was lying on his side on the raft. Lauren placed her hands on either side of his hips and began to slide the shorts down. He rose up just enough to allow the filmy material to pass between his right hip and the raft. When the band of the shorts was down to his knees Lauren let out an audible gasp.

"Oh Phillip you have a magnificent cock."

"Thank you miss Lauren." It was a very impressive cock indeed. It was almost as large as my erect cock and it was still limp. Lauren finished taking his shorts off as Phillip moved onto his back and lay with his lower legs dangling off the side of the raft while Lauren stayed in the water up to her mid-thighs. This afforded us an unobstructed view of Phillips crotch. Lauren wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to stroke it. She took the head in her mouth and sucked it. We watched it grow as Lauren continued to slide her hand up and down its length with slow strokes. Soon it was all she could do to keep the head and a couple of inches of his now fully erect cock in her mouth.

She looked at us and removed her mouth from Phillip's cock to say "Kealani I think I may need your help with this."

Kealani released her gentle grip on my hard cock and glided over to the raft as effortlessly as a crocodile with her gorgeous ass sticking up a few inches above the water. I followed her with the camera and zoomed in on the raft when she got there. She stood on the other side of Phillip's partially submerged legs.

Lauren looked at her and said "Kealani, have you ever seen anything this magnificent before? I can't wait to have this inside me but I think you need to help me get it really wet before I try to fuck him."

Kealani placed her hand on the massive member and used her tongue to lick up the side of it. When she got to the top, Lauren removed her mouth and pushed the head of Phillip's engorged cock toward Kealani who opened her mouth and engulfed as much of it as she could. Lauren continued licking her side of this black pole and stroking the thick shaft with her hand.

Kealani's right hand moved to Phillip's large balls and started to massage them as she continued to suck as much of his cock as she could fit in her mouth; which was a lot more than I would have thought she could. I clearly saw the shiny hard cock flex as the two women worked on him in tandem. He seemed very relaxed and comfortable with the situation and I got the feeling that this was something that he was accustomed to. I wondered how many visiting women he had been in a similar situation with as they took a walk on the wild side and endeavored to get their groove back. He obviously enjoyed the attention of two beautiful women having so much fun playing with his body.

After a few minutes of this oral foreplay Lauren told Kealani that she was ready to try taking the rock hard cock into her more than ready cunt. She crawled up onto the raft and swung her right leg over Phillip's supine body and placed her knees on either side of his hips with her wide spread bald pussy inches above his cock. "Kealani, you guide him in as I try to lower myself on to him." Kealani held his shaft about 4 inches from the top and rubbed the mushroom shaped head along the folds of Lauren's slit. "Oooooh yes that's making me so wet." Lauren exclaimed. After a few swipes Kealani positioned the tip of the huge cock at the entrance to Lauren's vagina.

"OK Lauren, start lowering yourself down." Lauren began to push herself onto the glistening head of Phillip's cock as Kealani continued to stroke the thick shaft.

"Oh God, I don't think I can take it. It's so big and hot.

"Use your hand to rub your clit and stretch your lips apart." Kealani told her.

Lauren began to rub her mound as she slowly raised and lowered her hips. "Oh Kealani I'm getting so turned on." Kealani released her hold on Phillip's cock and used both hands to grab Lauren's hips and pull her down. The head of the massive tool disappeared into Lauren's cavity. "Ohhhh! It's stretching me apart!" Lauren cried.

"Take your time Lauren. Your pussy will get used to it soon." After a moment Kealani pressed Lauren's hips down again and about two inches of Phillip's fat shaft slid up into Lauren's cunt.

"OH, OH, OH that feels so fucking good. How much is in me Kealani?"

"Not much Lauren but it's enough to get you started. Raise up a little and push back down on it."

Lauren did as she was told and managed to slide a little bit more of Phillip's cock into her each time she raised and lowered her hips. "Oh YES. I'm really doing it Kealani." Up to this point Phillip had been completely passive while Kealani assisted Lauren in her efforts to accommodate his huge cock in her pussy but now he decided to take control of the action. He moved Kealani's hands from Lauren's hips and replaced them with his own.

"OK now miss Lauren it's time to get down to business." His hips rose up as he pulled down on Lauren's hips and I watched the shaft of his cock insert itself half way into her stretched vagina. He let his hips fall back and then thrust upward again until all but about 3 inches remained visible. One more down and up movement sent the last of his giant manhood completely inside Lauren.

Lauren gasped as the huge organ insinuated itself into her and rearranged parts of her that had never been touched by a cock before. Phillip held her down for a moment to give her time to adjust to the fleshy invasion. "Now miss Lauren you get started. You fuck me like it's the last thing you'll ever do." As Lauren stared as if in a trance, she began to raise and lower herself on the rigid pole.

"OHHHH my God, I've never felt anything like this in my life."

Kealani said to her, "That's it baby you can do it. Do it just like you did the other night with Eddy. Show this cock how much you love it. Slide it all the way out and slam it back in. Ride it baby. Let it take you where you've never been before."

As Lauren complied with Kealani's directions and began to fuck her black stallion, Kealani looked back at me to see what I was doing. I was really enjoying this living porno movie and I suddenly wondered if Linda was enjoying fucking her black stud as much as Lauren was. My rigid cock was almost entirely sticking out above the water line as I stroked it in rhythm with Lauren's humping of Phillip while trying not to jiggle the camera. Kealani was massaging Phillip's large testicles as she had done to mine on several occasions. She lifted them up as Lauren raised her hips to expose the long black shaft and squeezed them as Lauren descended and engulfed his entire cock down to the top of Kealani's fingers.

Lauren's pace quickened until I could hear her ass slapping against Phillip's stomach faster than my heartbeat. "OK now miss Lauren, you get ready cause you're about to get a big load of black baby juice sprayed into you."

"OH GOD YES Phillip give it to me. Shoot your hot cum deep inside of me where no cock has ever been before. DO IT! DO IT! PLEASE DO IT NOW! GIVE ME YOUR CUM PHILLIP! CUM IN ME. CUM...IN...ME. AS MUCH AND AS DEEP AS YOU CAN!"

Phillip grabbed Lauren's hips and held her down as he pressed his hips up to push his cock as deep into Lauren as he could and said, "NOW miss Lauren. Here it comes!" Kealani squeezed his massive balls to insure that every drop of his spunk would be expelled deep into Lauren's womb.

Lauren almost convulsed as she trembled and gasped at feeling the sensation of Phillip's sperm spurting into her like a hot tsunami. She threw her head back and joined him in an intense orgasm that racked her body with spasms. I watched her bare cunt lips tighten and release as she reflexively milked every drop of semen from the giant penis pulsing and swelling even larger inside her as it ejaculated glob after glob of hot white cum all over the taut walls of her distended vagina.

I knew Kealani could feel this too as she continued to caress Phillip's balls in an effort to protract the massive eruption that was emanating from them. Just as she turned her head to see what my reaction was, my hand took its last few jerks on my own erection before I too released a succession of spurts of hot pearly semen inches into the air and heard them plop onto the surface of the water. Kealani ran her tongue around her lips to let me know she wished she could have had my discharge in her hot wet mouth.

After a few moments I swam over to the raft. Kealani had crawled onto the raft beside Lauren to assist her in extricating herself from Phillip's cock. When the head of the black pole finally slid from her vagina she leaned against Kealani as she held her in her arms. She was still softly moaning. "Did that feel as good as it looked?" Kealani asked her.

"If I wasn't stoned and if I hadn't had a natural childbirth with my son I would never have been able to get that chocolate log all the way inside me. God it was incredible. I saw stars."

"Eddy I'm beginning to understand your wife's choice of a companion for her cruise." Kealani said to me.

"Does that mean you'd like to have a turn with Phillip?"

"No I think I'll pass on that but it sure was exciting to watch."

We put our suits back on and continued our journey down the river. It had turned out to be much more interesting and entertaining than I had originally imagined it could be. Beautiful scenery, warm weather, a nice buzz and great company. What better way to spend a few hours?

When we got to the dock by the bridge Ben was waiting for us as he had promised. We drove back to the ship, paid Ben and gave him a nice gratuity and stopped off at the duty free shops for coffee and 21 year old Jamaican rum. We meandered back on board and finally reached the room where we stripped off our bathing suits and began to get ready for the afternoon's anal festivities, which began with all of us taking a shower together.

I got out of the shower first and Kealani asked me to order something for a snack from room service. They had the perfect little platter of canapés and crudités that we could all share. When I returned to the bathroom the girls were just about finished drying off. "OK Lauren, You're clean on the outside now it's time to get you thoroughly clean on the inside. Get on all fours and stick you butt up in the air." Kealani got the enema bag out and began filling it with warm water that she poured a couple of drops of liquid soap into. She hung the bag on a towel hook and clamped off the hose. She selected a nozzle about six inches long and rubbed some KY jelly onto it.

I watched as Kealani inserted the nozzle into Lauren's anus and slid it all the way in. She then reached for the clamp and flicked it open with her thumb and forefinger. The warm water began to flow into Lauren's rectum. "How does that feel Lauren?"

"Actually I'm surprised to say it feels pretty good."

Kealani gave the bag a squeeze to boost the flow and reached under Lauren and began rubbing her lower belly. "Ummmhhh, that's feeling very good Kealani." No sooner had Lauren said that than a stream of white sticky liquid began to ooze out of her vagina and slide over her lips and clit then begin to slowly drip down the top of her thighs.

"Oh My God Lauren! You've still got Phillip's cum in you."

"I'm not surprised. He pumped about half a cupful into me. He shot it in so deep that it's taken this long to get back down."

Kealani dropped to her knees behind Lauren and held the hose off to one side and began licking the cum off of Lauren's pussy. When she had cleaned it off she placed her mouth over her vagina and began to suck. I could tell that more of Phillip's cream was flowing into and beginning to fill Kealani's mouth. She removed her mouth from Laurens pussy and then removed the nozzle from her ass. She put her hands on either side of Lauren's hips and lay her down on her side then moved up to her head and squeezed her cheeks until Lauren opened her mouth. She put her mouth about two inches above Lauren's and pursed her lips. Strings of the white cum streamed out of her mouth and into Lauren's. She greedily accepted every drop.

I was getting hard again just watching this lascivious display. I decided to throw on a robe and go wait on room service before I got too carried away with what was happening in the bathroom. In a few minutes the snacks arrived and I had the steward put them on the veranda. When he had left I returned to the bathroom to get my internal cleaning. Kealani administered my enema then told me to wait as long as I could before releasing it. She and Lauren went out on the veranda to dry their hair.

I joined them and watched them take turns brushing each other's hair in the warm sunlight. I was getting very used to having two beautiful naked women around and I hoped I could convince Linda to go around naked more often when we got back home. I sat in a lounge chair drinking a cup of the remarkable Blue Mountain coffee and feeling the sun on my body and realizing just how wonderful this trip had turned out to be. I felt very fortunate indeed.

We ate our lunch and then Kealani suggested we begin our next round of sexual activity outside since it was such a beautiful day. She returned to the room and brought out one of her cases. "First thing is sunscreen. If we're going to be out here a while we must get slathered up with lotion."

"Ummh, that sounds like fun. In fact, why don't you and Lauren spread some of that lotion all over my body for a few minutes?" I lay face down on a lounge chair and the girls kneeled at either end. Having sunscreen rubbed on you by two naked females should be listed on the label as the preferred method of application. They covered me from head to toe with the lotion and gave me a very nice massage. In about 10 minutes I flipped over and they did my front, paying extra attention to my cock and balls to make sure they didn't get sunburned.

Lauren and I gave Kealani the same treatment and I was overwhelmed by how beautiful this woman was. My eyes feasted on her naked body. My hands felt her beauty as they glided over her golden skin. Her hair shimmered in the sunlight. She made me feel like I was seeing and touching a woman for the first time. My fingers lingered on her nipples and slid along the curves of her breasts sending sensations that made me have shivers all through my body. I bent over and kissed her full on the lips and it was the most intense kiss I had ever experienced. She could do this so naturally, as though sensuality virtually imbued every fiber of her. She tasted divine. Her tongue gently licked and danced with mine in perfect harmony.

Then it was Lauren's turn to be rubbed down. I was surprised to find that I felt the same way about her as I did about Kealani. As I rubbed the lotion over her it felt like I was a blind man using my hands to see her. Touching her made my hands tingle. I marveled at the softness and shape of her breasts. I took each one in my mouth and savored the feel of her nipples on my tongue and the taste of her in my mouth. "Lauren, tell me what you're feeling right now."