Fantasy Sex Cruise 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like I'm being adored by two of the most loving people I have ever known. The feelings the two of you are giving me are completely unfamiliar to me. I'm floating on a cloud and love and light are washing over me like a gentle wave. I saw you do this to Kealani when we were massaging her and I felt so privileged to be with someone who could do this. Now that I'm experiencing it first hand I feel even more special. Eddy, you have the most incredible ability to make a woman feel like she is the only thing in the world when you are with her. You have no idea how marvelous that makes a woman feel or how rare a talent it is."

I bent over and kissed her in the same way I had kissed Kealani, running my tongue softly into her mouth to gently play with her tongue. Exchanging breath with her as she inhaled and I exhaled. "That's exactly what I mean Eddy. Nobody has ever kissed me so tenderly and passionately before. I swear you and Kealani could make me cum just by kissing me."

"I'm very happy to hear you say that. You have no idea how good it makes me feel to see you so transformed from the person you were when we first met you. I'm not surprised that Kealani could make you feel like this but I am amazed that she seems to have shared some of her ability with me. Helping you and making you feel good helps me and makes me feel good too."

"OK now. I think we're all good and coated with sunscreen so why don't I go get us all a nice cold bottle of sparkling water and we can move on to some more fun things." Kealani got up and headed for the fridge in the sitting room and soon returned with the water and the bottle of scented oil. "Lauren since you're already face down on the lounge chair you get to go first. Have a big drink of water then we'll get started." While Lauren was drinking the water, Kealani put a pillow under her head and then told her to raise her hips so she could put one under them. When she had her pretty ass at the correct elevation she patted her gently on each cheek and said, "Get ready. This is going to make you feel really good."

"Eddy, come around to the foot of the lounge." She put some cushions on the deck and one between Lauren's calves. "Now watch me." She kneeled on the cushions and lay down between Lauren's legs so her head was comfortably positioned at her crack. Lauren's asshole and pussy were fully exposed and totally accessible to Kealani's mouth. "Eddy, take the top off the oil and pour a little right in her crack above her asshole." As the oil dripped down, Kealani used her finger to rub it into Lauren's puckered rosebud. She smeared some more downward and pushed it into her ass with her finger.

"A little more Eddy." She continued coating her finger and inserting it into Lauren until she said, "Now put a few drops on each of her cheeks." She used both hands to rub the oil all over Lauren's ass. She then rubbed her thumbs in the oil and transferred it to Lauren's pussy lips, massaging it in with long strokes of her thumbs. Her hands slid upward and pulled Lauren's cheeks apart and began licking her asshole. The licking started at the entrance to her vagina and ended with the tip of her tongue insinuating itself ever so slightly into her asshole. With each repetition the insertion went a little deeper. Her hands were rubbing the lower part of her cheeks and massaging upward to knead and fondle her entire ass.

"Oh Jesus Kealani, that feels incredible."

"OK Eddy, you take over now." Kealani rose up and relinquished her position to me and poured a little more oil on Lauren's butt so I could get my fingers covered in it.

The smell of peppermint filled my nostrils as I continued the routine that Kealani had just demonstrated. "Don't get too fixated on her anus Eddy. Keep rubbing her ass and licking that delicious pussy. And do it gently. That pretty twat has to be sensitive after having Phillip's monster cock in it. While you continue getting Lauren ready I'm going in the room to get you a nice surprise."

I soon got the motions down and used my thumbs to rub her pussy lips with slight pressure the entire length of them all the way to her clit. I inserted my tongue deeper into her anus with each pass and held it there for a few seconds. Then I would squirt saliva into her hole as I held her cheeks apart with my hands.

"Lauren I'm going to check how things are doing in here." I put the tip of my finger on her asshole and slowly inserted it until it was all the way in. It felt wet and warm. I pulled it out and pushed it back in a couple of times and felt her sphincter begin to relax and the little puckered hole expanded a little. I let my middle finger join the first one and inserted both of them as far as they would go.

Lauren let out a moan and pushed her ass back toward me. I inserted my thumb into her vagina and pressed it up against my fingers and Lauren moaned again. Both passages were wet now. I removed my thumb and then my fingers and inserted both fingers in her vagina and started stroking downwards to find her g-spot. Her breathing quickened and she began to rock her butt back and forth. I put my lips back on her asshole and stuck my tongue deep inside. I continued to squirt saliva into her rectum.

Kealani returned from the room wearing the strap on dildo she had used on me before. She came around behind me and kneeled on a cushion. She poured a little oil on her fingers and then began to slide them between my ass cheeks. I spread my legs to allow her better access. I soon felt her finger push into my asshole and she began to spread the oil around in my lower rectum.

She withdrew her finger and replaced it with her mouth as she began to give me the same treatment I was giving Lauren. Her saliva soon had me well lubricated.

"Lauren how are you feeling?"

"I've never felt anything this marvelous in my life Kealani. I don't know who does it better, you or Eddy."

"Well Lauren, Eddy's got this really great hard-on and I think it's about time he put it in your ass. Are you ready for that?"

"Oh yes Eddy please. Please put that lovely cock of yours in my little asshole. Please, please, please. Do it now. I want you to put it in as far as it will go so I can feel you deep inside me."

"OK Eddy move up on the cushion and kneel behind her."

I repositioned myself so I had my cock aligned with Lauren's ass. I rubbed the head all along her slit and put the tip against the little puckered flower. I let a glob of saliva fall out of my mouth onto the head and pressed forward. "Here it comes Lauren. I'll go slow so you can feel every inch." The head began to ease into her anus. I pushed a little more and felt the sphincter begin to stretch open. About half the head was in. I stopped to enjoy the view of my cock about to enter Lauren's beautiful ass. I felt her push back and I pushed forward until the entire head popped inside her. Her asshole widened to accommodate me. "How's that feel Lauren?"

"Wonderful Eddy. Please don't stop."

I wanted to take as much time as I could with everything I did with these two women. I remembered that in the past I tended to either be in a hurry to get to my own orgasm or I felt somewhat detached and not totally involved even though I wasn't rushing. Now I wanted to feel more and see more and be more present in what I was doing. The destination no longer seemed to be what was important. Rather it was the journey that was my focal point. I think this is much more in line with the natural inclination of women and by going slowly and paying more attention they got much more enjoyment out of these acts, and that made me enjoy them more. Why had it taken me so long to realize this? I was definitely going to remember this when I got home. I turned my head to see if Kealani had set the video camera up. Then I saw it on its tripod with the little red light blinking. I shouldn't have worried.

With my hands on her hips I pushed forward and eased some more of my cock into Lauren's hot ass.

"Ohhh YES Eddy I can really feel you now. It's similar to fucking Phillip today. The more of his cock I got inside me the more I stretched to accommodate him and the better it felt."

I pushed a little more until about half of my rigid erection was in her. I really liked the sight of her pink asshole stretched tightly around my cock. Here was a woman who was almost too shy to come out on the balcony yesterday and be naked. Now she was completely unconcerned about getting butt fucked here in broad daylight. I pulled back a little and began to slide it slowly in and out, pushing a little more in with each stroke. A few more repetitions and I was buried up to the hilt in her ass.

"OH YES Eddy I feel you deep inside me now. I feel your balls pressing against my pussy and your dick throbbing in my ass. Ooooohhh it's so good. So good. Hold still now. I want to just enjoy this feeling for a minute. I'm so full."

"Lauren you stay where you are while I slide this realistic cock into Eddy's ass so I can fuck him while he's doing it to you."

I felt Kealani put the tip of the dildo against my anus as she straddled the lounge chair behind me. She pressed forward and slowly eased it into me until the entire length was buried inside my ass. Her hand moved between my legs and wrapped around my balls. She began to caress and gently squeeze them. Lauren started to squirm around a little and her rectum started squeezing my shaft.

"OH, OH, OH what are you two doing to me? It feels so good I don't know if I can stand it. Eddy I want you to fuck my ass now. Nice long slow strokes so I can feel you slide the whole length of my rectum and feel the head go deep inside me."

"OK Lauren I'm going to fuck Eddy's ass and he'll do the same to you. As I pull back so will he and when I push into him he'll slide that nice cock all the way inside you."

We fucked like this for at least ten minutes pulling out until the head of our cocks was all that was in us then pushing it back in all the way. Each time she would gasp and moan as she felt me bottom out in her. Kealani told her to use her fingers and play with her clit. I felt her hand move to her pussy to do it and felt Kealani's hand continue to massage my balls, squeezing a little harder now in rhythm with our strokes.

"Oh Eddy, I'm not going to last much longer. I feel my orgasm starting deep inside me where the tip of your cock is. It feels like it's spreading ever so slowly all through me. Do you think you can cum with me Eddy? I want to feel your spunk spurt into my bowels. I can't wait to feel your hot cream spewing into me. Please Eddy do it. Do it with me. Do it soon Eddy. PLEASE. PLEASE. CUM IN ME. CUM...IN...MY...ASS. EDDDDY!

I was close but I didn't know if I could time it to coincide with her climax. Kealani sped up the stroking a little and I felt Lauren's ass pulse in response around my cock.

"OH EDDY NOW. NOW. DO IT NOW."

Kealani shoved the dildo up my ass and pushed me hard into Lauren as she squeezed my balls. With my cock buried to the hilt in Lauren I began to cum. Jet after jet of hot goo splashed out of the tip of my cock and spread into Laurens rectum.

"OH MY GOD EDDY! I didn't know it was possible to have an orgasm that intense. It felt like a shower of light came out the top of my head like a fountain of diamonds. I don't even remember breathing. It was beautiful. Every cell in my body seemed to be cumming."

Kealani withdrew the dildo from my ass and I slowly pulled my spent cock from Lauren's ass and sat back on my calves. It had been an intense orgasm. And it was made all the better because I didn't try to have it. I just let it happen and went wherever it wanted to take me.

"I don't know about you ladies but I have to pee." I said as I headed off to the bathroom.

"That sounds like an excellent idea" Kealani chimed in. "And then we'll have just enough time to go visit the hot tub at the adult pool before we start getting ready for dinner."

"Do you two want to go someplace special tonight? If so I can have my dinner sent in."

"Don't be silly Lauren. Dinner on board a cruise ship should be an experience you enjoy as much as having sex. We're going to dress up again and on the way back from the pool we'll stop by the concierge and have him make us a reservation at one of the alternative restaurants. Now go put a thong on and let's head to the hot tub."

We soaked in the tub for about a half hour then stopped at the concierge to discuss dinner. Kealani asked him to make a recommendation and he suggested the Pacific Palace. It served Chinese, Thai and Japanese dishes. He said that next to the one we had eaten in the other night this was the restaurant most people liked the best. We made a reservation for 7:45 and reminded him to be sure his assistant was available for camera duty.

When we got back to the room Kealani told me to get in the shower and then she and Lauren would take over the bathroom. I took my time getting dressed since it seemed like Kealani had plans for another makeover for Lauren and herself. I picked out a dark blue pin stripe suit and a red paisley tie. At precisely 7:30 Kealani and Lauren emerged from the bathroom. I should have been a little more prepared by now for the amazing transformations that Kealani was capable of but once again I was truly amazed.

Kealani pushed Lauren ahead of her and told her to turn around slowly so I could look at her. Kealani had turned her into a Gypsy. From the dark brown wig full of curls that hung down to her shoulders my eyes tried to find Lauren's face under the incredible makeup job Kealani had put on her. The eye shadow, long lashes, dark foundation and dark red lipstick made her look as though she had been born in eastern Europe. She had on a magenta blouse over which she wore a black leather vest. Her skirt was a dusty rose color and had eyelets everywhere with a frilly band at the hem. Little gold sandals completed the outfit. The only thing missing was a tambourine.

When I had finished admiring Lauren and telling her that she looked exactly like what she had recently become, an alluring free spirit full of gypsy fire, she came over to sit by me so we could both behold the vision of Kealani. Once again I was stunned speechless.

Befitting our choice of restaurants she had chosen a Chinese cheongsam in a color that looked like Merlot wine, a long gown made of velveteen rayon that fit her perfectly. It had a 3-inch gold brocade mandarin collar with a frog closure. The three quarter sleeves were form fitting at the top and gradually flared fuller toward the bottom, which also had cuffs of the same gold brocade as the collar. One side of the floor length dress was split almost up to her crotch and revealed black stockings in a lace pattern held up by a black garter belt. Her shoes were decidedly not Chinese but 4-inch stiletto heels the same color as the dress.

Her hair was up in a sort of a pile with gold and black combs and what looked like chopsticks arranged throughout. Her earrings were gold discs with an intricate design that made them look like Chinese characters had been cut into them. They were about the size of a large cookie. Her makeup was similar to what she had worn the first night when she had worn the Chinese princess outfit but this time it was a little more severe. It looked more befitting of an Empress than a princess. Beautiful pink eye shadow, heavy eyeliner and mascara and a subtle gray blush that faded out as it went toward her temples. Her lipstick was a shade lighter than the dress but very glossy. Around her neck on a 20-inch white silk rope was another disc of white jade. A small ring of carved wood connected the disc to the rope. Then I noticed her hands. Her nails looked like they had been gold plated and extended an inch from the tip of each of her fingers.

"You should know without my having to say it that I could sit here all night and just look at you. I don't know how you do it but each time we do this you get more beautiful. I'm running out of adjectives to describe you. You truly are a living work of art." She looked at me and gave me one of those inscrutable smiles that Asian women are so good at and then slowly pulled the front of the dress back on the side of the split to reveal that she wore no panties. The way she did this made my heart flutter. It was a gesture exactly split between the innocence of a child and the lewdness of a whore that made her appear to be a pure little girl and a wanton slut at the same time. "Let's go, I can't wait to show you two off."

As we headed to the door to leave, Kealani picked up a white silk parasol and when we got out in the passageway she opened it. There was a beautiful dragon that had been woven into the material that wound all the way around it. When we arrived at the concierge's desk our camera assistant was already waiting for us. Kealani asked the concierge if he would be so kind as to inform the ship's photographer where we would be dining and to tell him we would be expecting him. He said he would contact him and give him the message. Then added, "I'm sure he'll want to add tonight's pictures to his collection. He's erected something of a shrine to your images down in the photo shop." Kealani looked down and to the side and bowed her head ever so slightly as a way of saying thank you without speaking. I really admired how she could convey more meaning with a gesture than most women could with five minutes of talking.

We continued our leisurely stroll to the restaurant with the assistant filming us the entire time. He had become quite an accomplished videographer by now. There seemed to be more people along our route, almost as though they were waiting for our procession to dinner. Men and women alike stared unabashedly at us like we were celebrities they didn't quite recognize. I guessed they may have had a more difficult time deciding which one was Kealani since Lauren was also part of the ensemble. But Kealani was the unmistakable object of attention. Who wouldn't take notice of someone that gorgeous? Especially since in her high heels she was as tall as I was and the slit in the dress revealed the perfect amount of her leg, the top of her stocking and the strap of the garter belt as she sashayed along the deck like a model on a runway.

The captain of the restaurant took us to a table in the center of the room and asked if it would be acceptable. By the time we had arrived there Kealani had already scanned the entire room and ascertained that this table would offer the maximum amount of visibility. She gave another one of those little head bows with lowered eyelids and the captain pulled out a chair for her to be seated. I did the same for Lauren then sat in the chair the captain had pulled back for me.

"Jesus Eddy no wonder you're so captivated with Kealani. She's an absolute wonder. Everybody who looks at her just stops in their tracks."

"She does have a certain charm about her doesn't she?"

"Charm? Whatever she's got is a long way past charm. I don't even have a word for it. She's a pied piper without a flute. I'll bet if you walked in here with Beyonce it wouldn't cause as big a sensation."

The headwaiter arrived with menus and we all proceeded to peruse them. There were several special dishes that the chef had come up with for the night and we each decided to order a different one so we could savor the gastronomic range of his cooking. No sooner had we given the waiter our order than the ship's photographer showed up. "I'm really going to miss seeing you every night when this cruise ends." He said as he began to click away with his camera.

"I know exactly how you feel." I told him.

He begged both women to walk to a wall of the restaurant that had Chinese paintings and objects on it so he could get some pictures of them standing alone as well as together. They finally agreed to oblige him. He thanked them profusely and left. We then settled back and enjoyed a lovely leisurely meal over the next two hours.