Fantasy Sex Cruise 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meandered back to the room taking a circuitous route so the girls could enjoy being seen. When we arrived Lauren and Kealani headed for the bathroom to change and I undressed in the sitting room and put my clothes away. It didn't take them very long to undress and only a little while longer to take off the makeup. When they made their way out to the veranda, I was already standing there looking out at the full moon reflected on the water.

"What a beautiful night." Lauren said.

I turned and saw that Kealani had left her garter belt, stockings and high heels on. "Did you have something in mind to go along with that outfit?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I was wondering what a girl has to do to get fucked around here."

"I'd say just walking around in this lovely moonlight in that attire should be enough to get you laid."

"You mean like this?" She asked as she slowly sauntered over to where I was standing.

"I think that will do very well." She walked up close to me and put her arms around me as she pressed her lips to mine and gave me another one of those toe-curling kisses. I let my hands roam all over her back and slid them down onto her ass to pull her closer and press her hips against mine. My cock twitched as it began to stiffen.

She pulled her head back and said, "Ahhh mista Eddy, you happy to see your little Asian slut again? You want missy Kealani rub her naked pussy on you mista Eddy? Hmmmm? Would you like to feel my hot juicy slit slide over your nice cock?"

She moved her feet apart so her legs could separate enough for my hardening cock to slide between them and nestle into the cozy valley between her upper thighs. She began to slowly move her hips forward and back letting her bare pussy slide along the top of my cock. I could feel it getting moist. Her breasts pushed against me with each forward motion and her nipples stiffened. I kissed her again and stuck my tongue in her mouth as my hands squeezed her ass cheeks. I could feel the cool night air on the tip of my cock as it poked out behind her.

"I'm going over to the lounge chair and have Lauren get me nice and wet for you. You stay here and watch and when that lovely cock of yours is really hard you come over there and slide it into my tight hot cunt."

She walked toward the lounge where Lauren was sitting. I looked toward the door to the room and saw the video camera's record light flashing. I was glad because I got so much joy out of watching her walk that I knew I would want to play those scenes a lot.

"Lauren I want you to turn around and lie on the lounge with your head toward the foot." Lauren quickly turned and got into position. Kealani put her knees on either side of her supine body and spread them as she lowered her pussy toward Lauren's face. "Now you use that tongue of yours to get me nice and wet for Eddy and I'll use mine on you." Lauren spread her legs and raised her knees to allow Kealani unrestricted access to her crotch as she placed her hands on Kealani's hips to pull her down onto her face. I watched the two women begin to orally stimulate each other with Lauren mimicking Kealani's actions.

In a few minutes I walked over to the lounge and stood close behind Kealani's upturned ass. I laid my rigid cock on her ass crack and bent over to put my hands on her breasts. I began to massage them and squeeze the nipples between my thumb and finger. She made soft moaning sounds as I did this. I kissed the back of her neck and inhaled the fragrance of her hair. Lauren started including my balls in her licking of Kealani, pulling each one into her mouth and sucking them before sliding her tongue up and down Kealani's wet slit. "I'm ready when you are." I whispered in her ear.

"Ummmh yessss Eddy put that hard cock in my wet cunt now!"

I rose up and let my cock slide down to align with Kealani's vagina. It was lying across Lauren's face and she licked the underside as I pressed the head forward into the moist folds of Kealani's pussy. I slid in easily and when I was fully ensconced I paused to enjoy the sensation of being wrapped in her hot channel. Lauren continued to lick her clit and my balls as my cock throbbed and felt the gentle pulsating of Kealani's cunt. I wondered why it had taken me fifty years to have an experience that felt this good. I silently thanked Linda for coming up with this idea and hoped she was having as much fun as I was.

After a few minutes I began to fuck Kealani with a steady rhythm. I put my hands back on her breasts and fondled them as I stroked her. Lauren had her hands on Kealani's ass cheeks and was pulling them apart so I could go deeper into her with each stroke.

"Ooooohhh Kealani you're going to make me cum."

"Go ahead Lauren, you two are doing the same to me."

I sped up and was pushing Kealani forward each time I bottomed out inside her.

Lauren cried out, "OOOhh, OOOhh, YES...That's it....I'M CUMMING NOW!"

I felt Kealani's vagina begin to spasm around my cock and knew that she too was having her climax. Lauren squeezed my balls with her hand and sent me over the edge with them. I pulled my cock out and jerked the hot spunk out all over Kealani's asshole and gaping vagina. Lauren opened her mouth wide and the next ejaculations sent white cum directly into it.

I pulled back and, still holding my cock in my hand, walked around to the other end of the lounge and pulled Kealani's head up and stuck my sticky cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked until every drop of our cum had been swallowed. Lauren continued to clean Kealani's crotch with her tongue until both women were completely spent.

I stepped back and Kealani swung her leg over Lauren and got up from the lounge. She started walking to the door and went inside.

"Well Lauren did you ever think you'd enjoy having oral sex with a woman as much as you obviously do?"

"Not in a million years Eddy, but now it seems as natural to me as licking an ice cream cone. And tastes even better. Plus pussy doesn't have any calories. Of course I must consider that I started with the best pussy on the planet."

"As fabulous as hers is, yours is right up there with it. The more I see and taste your beautiful twat the more I like it."

Kealani returned in a few minutes with one of her cases and put it down next to the lounge chair where Lauren was still lying. She opened the case and started taking out some of the items. They were various types of vibrators and dildos.

"Lauren, when is the last time you used one of these?" She asked as she held up a couple of them for her to see.

"I don't really remember. It's been quite a while I'm sure."

"Well it's time you got reacquainted with them. Pick out a few that appeal to you and then start using them. I want you to put on a show for Eddy and me. This will be good practice for two reasons. First you should never miss an opportunity to have an orgasm just because you're by yourself and second, getting yourself off while a man watches you is one of the best ways to turn him on."

"I've never even thought of masturbating in front of somebody before."

"Well now's your chance to do it for two somebodys. "I'm going to sit over here with Eddy and jerk him off so you put on a good show and see if you can make him cum."

Kealani walked over to where I was now sitting and pulled one of the other chairs next to mine and sat down. Lauren picked up one of the little vibrators and asked Kealani what it was. "That's a pocket rocket Lauren and despite it's small size it does a big job on your clit. Flick the switch on the bottom and hold it on your clitoris. You'll soon see what I mean." She turned it on and the buzzing was barely audible where we were sitting.

Lauren slid down and sat on the end of the lounge and spread her legs. She looked extremely sexy in the bright moonlight and the ambient light from the ship. Her shapely legs were long and toned and her breasts cast shadows on her abdomen. Her pussy was still pouting from the licking it had been given by Kealani's tongue and I could see the full puffy outer lips framing the slick inner lips as they protruded between them, glistening from a mixture of Kealani's saliva and her own secretions..

She used her left hand to pull the hood of her stupendous clitoris back exposing the large round nub to the light. Her right hand brought the end of the vibrator slowly against it. She flinched as the little plastic bumps on the bottom made contact with her most sensitive body part. "Oh wow Kealani, I do see what you mean. This little doodad is seriously exciting."

"Move it around a little Lauren. Find all the spots that make you tingle." Kealani reached over and wrapped her hand around my cock and began to squeeze it. She then got up and went over to the case and brought back a bottle of massage oil and poured some into her hand and started rubbing my cock.

As Kealani leisurely but attentively stroked my almost fully erect penis I felt something inside me react with a deliberate detachment. I couldn't help but contemplate what was occurring on this lovely veranda. We were moving across the sea. The moon was shining brightly on the ship. A woman who had recently turned 40 was sexually pleasuring herself just a few feet away from me. An electronic recording device was making a full color high definition recording of all the events transpiring in its field of view. A beautiful woman not yet 30 was lovingly massaging my cock. Over 4 thousand people were not very far away from this scene and totally oblivious to it. This was a surreal juxtaposition of circumstances. I had just turned 50. Nothing that was happening was part of my ordinary experience. I was a happily married man who until a few days ago spent most of my time attending to my businesses: a McDonalds franchise and part ownership of a dry cleaners and a Starbucks coffee shop.

Now here I was immersed in feelings I'd almost forgotten I was capable of. Enjoying myself more than I had in years with people I didn't even know 3 days ago. Reclaiming my manhood, my desire, my passion and simultaneously assisting two of the most exciting women I had ever met to explore and playfully indulge in their own erotic potentialities. I had never felt such a mixture of emotions before. I turned my head and looked into Kealani's eyes and smiled. She smiled back and I knew she was feeling the same way I was. My mind stopped and I just floated on the sensations I was experiencing without a thought in my head. Kealani kept her gaze fixed on my eyes and joined me in my mindless joy yet still continued to lovingly caress my hard cock. I had never felt so close to another person in my life.

We returned our attention to Lauren who had now picked up a slender 6 inch vibrator that glowed green and illuminated her body from her knees to her tits with its phosphorescent light. She inserted it about half way into her vagina then used her fingers to stretch her full inner labia and rubbed them against the part of the tube that was still sticking out of her. "Lauren that is so incredibly sexy. Keep playing with those beautiful long luminous lips like that. It's really turning me on."

"I see now why you think my pussy is so beautiful Eddy. Rubbing and stretching them is so much fun and now that they're glowing green it's making me really hot. Thank god my ex had sense enough not to do surgery on them like I wanted."

Watching her play with her pussy was mesmerizing. She had lost all self consciousness about her protruding labia and enjoyed playing with them completely unashamed like a child with a new toy. She kept them wrapped around the glowing vibrator and held them with one hand while she used the pocket rocket to stimulate her bulbous clitoris.

Her actions soon resulted in a self induced sexual paroxysm and we watched her have the most beautiful orgasm I had ever been privileged to witness. The expression on her face was indescribable. A long joyful sound emanated from her mouth like a she-wolf howling at the moon as her upturned head seemed to pull the rest of her body upright on the lounge.

Her hands moved across her pussy in a delicate dance, touching herself in every erotic nerve ending she possessed. Her nipples stood out fully erect from her upthrusted breasts, her breathing seemed to have lapsed into slow motion. I could literally see the climax course though her entire body. I was in awe that this much intensity could come from a woman who hadn't masturbated in years and who only 3 days ago was locked in a dungeon of self imposed isolation brought on by the terrible consequences of a bad divorce.

I stood up and applauded as I walked over to her and put my arms around her. "Bravo! Lauren that was the most incredible display of female sexuality I have ever seen. I might have to put that part of the video on the internet."

"Eddy I know this might surprise you but as long as you don't identify me you go right ahead and do it."


"Really Lauren that was magnificent. You've shown me a new dimension of womanhood on this beautiful moonlit night underneath the stars. I will never forget this as long as I live." I pulled her to me and kissed her more passionately than I thought myself capable of. I ran my hands down her back and grasped her ass as I held her in a tight embrace. I finally broke the kiss and said to her, "Now come over here and join us and you and Kealani do for me what you just did for yourself."

I took her hand and returned to where I had been sitting. I positioned Lauren on her knees on a cushion in front of me. "Kealani, I want you and Lauren to use your hands to take me to where Lauren just was."

Kealani slipped from her chair and joined Lauren on her knees on the cushion between my legs. "Well Lauren didn't I tell you that letting a man watch you get yourself off would turn him on?"

"Yes you did but you didn't tell me how amazing the experience would be for me. Even after all I've been through the last couple of days I wasn't prepared for that. I feel so free and alive; like I'm filled with sex in every part of me. Jesus Kealani, what have you done to me?"

"I've just helped you rediscover yourself Lauren. And you're doing a fantastic job." Kealani put her arm around Lauren and kissed her as passionately as I had. "In case you hadn't noticed, your little exhibition turned me on too." Kealani's hand lowered down between Lauren's legs and she slid her finger between her pussy lips. "God Lauren you're soaking wet. You've become a total slut."

Lauren giggled and said, "I guess I have. And I'm totally loving it."

"Alright then, the man said he wants a hand job. Do you think you can manage that?"

"Kealani I realize now that I've missed out on so much of my sexuality. Why didn't I know how much fun all of these things were?"

"You're just getting a late start Lauren. I was jerking guys off in middle school. Things were much different in the islands than they were for you in your uptight world."

"No shit! My parents would have had a fit if they'd known I was masturbating at that age let alone giving boys hand jobs."

"Now's your chance to make up for all those lost opportunities. Eddy's at the age where he can appreciate the fine art of being manually stimulated. And you can discover how much fun it is to play with a penis. After all, you grew up without one of your own so when you get one as nice as Eddy's you don't want to miss out on discovering things you can do with it."

"Since Eddy's still hard from watching your virtuoso performance we don't have to start from scratch. Pour some of the massage oil on your hand and then rub it on his cock. You want to get a feel for how much oil to use. Too much and you lose some sensation in your fingers. Too little and it won't feel as good for the man." Lauren poured some of the oil on her hand and rubbed it on me. Kealani used her hand to assess the amount. "A little bit more Lauren and it will be just right."

Lauren's hand was sliding up and down my shaft with ease without oil dripping down it. I watched as she studied my erection with intense scrutiny. "There are two important things to pay attention to. The first is the speed of your stroking and the second is how tightly you wrap your fingers around it. Don't tease it with light pressure or tickle it with your nails. This is a hand job after all and he wants to feel it."

Lauren was stroking me at a nice pace and with the right pressure to make it feel better than I could do it myself. "When you see his precum start to ooze out, use your fingertips to draw the slippery liquid up and see how long a string you can make. Squeeze his shaft with your other hand while you do this and when the string is stretched out slurp it into your mouth then lick his tip to get some more flowing."

For the next 15 minutes or so Kealani instructed Lauren in the intricacies of the perfect hand job as I got to be the beneficiary of her teaching. Her unparalleled expertise kept me right below the threshold of cumming and gave me hot flashes all though my body as I watched them caress me so affectionately. The happy expressions on their faces filled me with joy.

"OK Lauren you're doing very good but now we need to pay some attention to his balls. Since there are two of us we can cheat a little here. You keep rubbing his cock and I'll show you how to massage these precious little sperm factories."

I felt Kealani's practiced hands envelop my scrotum and begin to caress my testicles. After a couple of minutes she took one of Lauren's hands and placed it on my balls. I could feel her skillful fingers moving Lauren's as she guided her in the ancient Oriental art of ball massage. The combination of their slippery fingers under Kealani's superlative direction provided me with heretofore unimaginable pleasure.

Kealani described the places to touch and the way to apply exactly the right amount of pressure to maximize the enjoyment of the man lucky enough to be on the receiving end of her wondrous manipulations. Lauren was a rapt student and Kealani relinquished more and more control to her as she became increasingly adept at this mysterious art. Kealani continued to stroke my cock while Lauren practiced her newly acquired skill.

"Kealani wherever did you learn to do this?"

"Actually my grandmother taught me."

"Your grandmother!" I said in shocked surprise.

"She was Geisha in Kyoto. Geisha training includes many ways to attend to a man's needs. Massaging his balls is only one of the erotic arts they learn. It can be done to arouse a man or to calm him. They are also taught how to cause considerable pain and to incapacitate a man long enough to kill him since they were once as effective as ninja in espionage and assassination."

"You never cease to amaze me Kealani."

"I can't believe I've lived this long and never even thought about doing this to a man. I really wished I'd known about this before so I could have done it for my husband. I can tell how much Eddy's enjoying it but I'm quite surprised that I'm having so much fun doing it. I feel like I've really fallen in love with cocks and balls for the first time in my life. They're so....fascinating! Eddy your cock and your balls are as beautiful to me as my pussy is to you. Thank you so much for letting me do this."

"Lauren, as long as you're having fun I'll try to put up with it."

"I'll just bet you will." Kealani said sarcastically. "The big secret is to take your time. The object is not to get him off quickly but to make it an erotic experience for both of you." She reached for the bottle of oil and poured some in her hand then rubbed it between Lauren's breasts. "We might as well get into the advanced course here and include a little titty fucking. Move forward and let his cock slide between your boobs." Lauren soon had my upright cock snuggled between her ample breasts. "Now use your hands to push your tits together and rub them up and down his shaft." Watching and feeling Lauren's boobs jerking me off caused my cock to stiffen even more.