Fantasy Sex Cruise 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh Kealani I think Eddy likes this. His cock feels harder and hotter to me."

"So Eddy do you like what Lauren's doing to you?"

"Is a frog's ass watertight?" I answered her.

"Do you want to blow your load between those gorgeous sweater puppies and watch your cock spurt your hot jizz all over them?"

"Oh hell yes that would be a great way to conclude this wonderful experience."

"Lauren you need to step up the pace and lick the head of his cock each time it comes up close to your mouth." Lauren rubbed her tits faster along my hard shaft and let the head of my cock slide into her mouth at the top of each stroke. Kealani moved directly behind Lauren and reached her arms around her so she could fondle my balls and slid her other hand between Lauren's legs to rub her clit.

"Oh Lauren YES baby YES. Ooooh I'm going to cum all over your tits." My cock began to throb and the first spurt of cum shot out of the tip and hit Lauren in the chin then began to slide down her throat. Several more dollops of my hot cream jetted out to join the first one as Kealani continued to gently squeeze my testicles each time cum erupted from me.

"Give it to me Eddy. Spray your hot sweet cream all over me. I can feel it flowing through your shaft before it spurts out the tip and coats my chest. Oh God this feels so fucking good."

Lauren let go of her breasts and grabbed my cock with her hand and jerked out the last spurts of semen onto her tits then succumbed to yet another climax of her own from Kealani's deft manipulation of her clit.

I sat there feeling Lauren continue to stroke my cock and watching Kealani kiss the back of Lauren's neck while she rubbed my cum all over her tits, stopping occasionally to pinch her enlarged nipples. Lauren's face was a portrait of lust and sexual satisfaction as her orgasm spread through her as intensely as the one she had given herself. I made a silent vow to never again let a full moon go to waste without having Linda do this to me outside on our patio. I really hoped she was having as much fun as I was tonight. Funny, I didn't feel the least bit jealous of what she was doing or whom she was doing it with.

Eventually we all revived from our sexual afterglow enough to head back into the suite. Kealani switched off the camera as we passed and we all took a quick shower before climbing into bed. I told Kealani to get in the middle and Lauren and I lay down next to her. "Lauren will you join me in sucking Kealani's breasts before we all drift off to sleep?" Lauren's mouth was on Kealani's nipple in a flash as I began to lick the sides and bottom of the other one. I hadn't felt this good sucking on a woman's breast since I did it to my mother when I was an infant. I reached down and placed my hand between her legs and without my even having to tell her she raised her knees up and spread her legs apart. I gently massaged her crotch and thrilled at the pleasure of just touching her.

After a few minutes of sliding my fingers through her lips and rubbing her clit I felt her juices leaking out of her vagina. "Kealani you have one of the juiciest little twats I've ever known."

Lauren stopped sucking her breast and said, "It's one of the sweetest things I've ever tasted too. Eddy I'm going to get between her legs and lick all that juice up. You can get between mine and do the same thing if you want."

Lauren got on her stomach and began sucking on Kealani's pussy. I spread Lauren's legs apart and lay behind her and started licking her pussy from her clit to her asshole. She was wetter than Kealani. I lapped up her secretions until my cock returned to a rigid state so I decided to crawl up a little and slide it into Lauren's dripping vagina. This was my favorite position for fucking and she was already primed for me to get right to it.

I was in heaven. Her pussy was so wet I could slide in and out completely with no resistance. I fucked her with a steady rhythm for about 10 minutes. I could feel her cushy ass press against me as my cock imbedded itself fully inside her. Her vagina was getting hotter and the combination of her wetness and heat made my cock feel marvelous. I pulled her left leg toward me and put my left leg over hers then did the same to her right one so her legs were between mine. This allowed me to feel my cock slide between her butt cheeks as well as in and out of her cunt.

I picked up the pace and layed on top of her. She began to raise and lower her pelvis as I continued to pound her. My balls mashed against the top of her thighs with every stroke. I heard Kealani moaning and crying out, "Oh God Lauren YES. Suck it baby. Keep sucking it. I'm cumming in your mouth. Ooooohhhh YES." Lauren's vagina got hotter and wetter and I knew she was getting close to her own climax. I fucked her as fast as I could move and felt my cock swell. I pushed it in completely and held it there as my cum began to spurt deep into her. Her cunt squeezed me and I felt her tremble as she kept on sucking Kealani while she came.

We were all spent now but managed to crawl back up the bed to lay our heads on the pillows. I reached over and turned out the bedside light and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank the readers for the very positive reception this story has received so far.

Your votes and comments have been very gratifying. Please continue to vote and

leave me your thoughts about the series.

Email contacts are appreciated and I will try to answer any I receive.

Mountaincat4