Fantasy Sex Cruise 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever heard of a drug called Ecstasy?"

"I think I 've heard it mentioned on TV. It's something kids take to go to all night dance parties isn't it?"

"It does have that reputation but that's a rather silly and naïve use for it. Not to mention that the Ecstasy sold at raves and clubs is usually not at all what it's supposed to be but a combination of chemicals that sometimes mimic the effects of the real drug.

The university that I attend is one of only six in the world that has been allowed to use it for clinical trials of psychological therapy to help people with their problems. The drug is made in our chemistry labs so the purity is maintained. I have a friend in my study group who dates one of the PhD candidates that helps in the production of the drug. He managed to get some time alone in the lab and made up a batch that he is selling to help defray the high cost of his tuition. My friend and I have taken it together 3 times and it has made a dramatic difference in our lives."

"It's still an illegal drug isn't it?"

"Yes but this particular situation has a special dispensation for therapeutic purposes. And that is how my friend and I have been using it. Besides when it comes down to the moral issue of which is worse, using an illegal substance or being saddled with years of crippling student loan debt I tend to side with what this guy is doing. He has no intention of being a drug dealer for the rest of his life. At least he knows what he's doing and isn't trying to pass off crap as the real thing. Anyway I've brought some with me and I think you could benefit significantly from trying it. I am not advocating using drugs to fix your problems but this drug can put you in touch with your feelings and emotions and your innermost thoughts better than anything I've ever known. Would you be open to doing this?"

"Well I did come on this cruise to change my life so if you think it's safe then I would be willing to try it."

"Very good. You won't regret it. Besides the mental and emotional exploration properties there is one more effect. It's the effect that gives it the name Ecstasy."

"What effect is that?"

"It can enhance sexual experiences dramatically. That's why it's called the love drug."

"When do we start?"

"Tomorrow. We have to be prepared first. My friend and I have found that having food in your body diminishes the effectiveness so tonight we will eat early and only fruits and raw vegetables. In the morning we will begin by only drinking fresh juice. No meat, no alcohol and nothing cooked. After we take the drug we will cleanse ourselves thoroughly inside and out. This means enemas, shampoo and showers. Since we'll be at sea all day we can stay in the room until the evening and then go out if you want to."

The announcement for the lifeboat drill came over the PA system so we got up and I put my panties and shorts back on and went back in the cabin to get our vests and proceed to the deck where the lifeboats were. I was walking a little wobbly from the orgasm but I felt very relaxed. The drill took about half an hour and then we were told we could return to our cabins. We hung around on the deck until most of the people had left. As we started to leave an attractive woman that looked to be in her mid to late thirties came up to us.

"Linda my name is Ashley Manning and this is my husband Mark. We're in the suite next to you and since we're going to be neighbors for a week we thought we would introduce ourselves."

"Nice to meet you Ashley, Mark. This is my traveling companion Bradley Stevens."

Ashley then said, "Mark would you be a dear and take my life vest back to the room there's something I'd like to talk to Linda about if you wouldn't mind."

I handed my vest to Bradley and told him I would see him back in the room.

"Linda I hope you won't think badly of me but I want to tell you that Mark and I were on our veranda when you and Bradley came outside. We didn't mean to eavesdrop but when you started talking I just couldn't help but overhear what you said."

"All of it?"

"Yes."

"You mean you sat there and listened to me bare my innermost feelings on sex and masturbate until I had an orgasm listening to a story about two women?"

"Yes and I want to tell you that I admire what you're doing tremendously. Mark and I are on this cruise to do pretty much the same thing only we decided to try it together. When I heard you tell Bradley about your sex life and answer his questions it could have been me saying the exact same thing."

"As for the masturbation part, don't be embarrassed about that. I was doing it right along with you. I had to put my other fist in my mouth when I came to keep from screaming. I don't have any problem getting myself off; my vibrator gives me some of my best orgasms. I could help you with that if you want. I think this is a sign that we've done the right thing coming on this cruise and I wanted to ask if you and Bradley would be interested in allowing Mark and me to do some exploration of our sex lives with you."

"You mean all four of us having sex together? Like swinging or swapping."

"Yes and more. We heard Bradley tell you about Ecstasy and we would really love to try it. Do you think we could join you tomorrow when you do it?"

"I never expected something like this to happen, especially so soon. We haven't even left the dock and I've been invited to an orgy. Come with me back to the room and let's ask Mark and Bradley if they would like to do this."

"OK but I can tell you Mark is up for it. He was very enthusiastic about my talking to you."

When we got back to our room I told Bradley what Ashley had said to me and asked him if he was OK with it and if he had enough Ecstasy for all of us.

"Yes I do have enough and this is your fantasy trip Linda so if you think this is something you want to explore then I'll help you do it. But we'll need to spend some time this evening getting to know each other and making sure you eat right so we can all have a good experience tomorrow. Ecstasy tends to enhance and sometimes exaggerate your feelings so if you go into this with negativity or fear or worry then you'll probably have an unpleasant time and I don't want to have to deal with that."

Ashley said, "Bradley I understand what you're saying and I can assure you we wouldn't have suggested this if we weren't comfortable with it. Why don't we all get changed for dinner and we'll come back in an hour and then we can either talk first or go to dinner and talk later? I think this is going to be a very pleasant experience for all of us and I'm already getting excited about it."

"Good idea. Bradley and I will get changed and we'll see you in an hour."

When they had gone, Bradley asked me to show him the clothes I had brought on the trip. He wanted to see everything from my formal dress to my shoes and he paid particular attention to my underwear.

"Linda what you have brought with you is very nice but these clothes are for the president of your local PTA. Even your casual clothes look like something a fifty-year-old woman would wear to her country club. And your underwear is about as exciting as oatmeal. You did remember this was a fantasy sex trip when you packed didn't you? Our first port is San Juan. We'll get on the Internet and find a lingerie store and go ashore and get you something to help you look a lot sexier. I also suggest we go to the spa and get you an appointment for a complete makeover. New hairstyle, maybe even a new color and definitely new makeup. Don't think I'm complaining but if you're going to be a sexpot you've got to dress like one."

"You're right Bradley. I don't even have any sexy clothes."

"This might be one reason your sex life has lost some of its excitement. Men are very oriented to visual stimuli. When was the last time you greeted Ed wearing a garter belt and stockings and a lacy bra when he came home?"

I didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought. Don't worry it will be fun buying you new outfits. I never met a woman yet that didn't like to go shopping. Now let's go check out the bathroom and make sure that shower is big enough for two."

I suddenly couldn't remember the last time Ed and I took a shower together. I was beginning to see why our sex life had gotten stale. We had quit trying. It felt like a chore because we had allowed it to become one. The prospect of getting in the shower with Bradley was making my pulse rate go up.

"Linda I want you to stand there and undress for me. You don't have to do a striptease just remove your clothes as you normally would and put them on the sofa. We'll put them away later."

I took off my shoes then began to unbutton my blouse. I took it off and put it down. Then I unbuckled the belt I was wearing and unbuttoned my shorts and took them off. I hurriedly unsnapped my bra and threw it down because I had become self-conscious about my dowdy underwear. The panties quickly followed until I was standing naked before him.

There was a mirror over the dresser in the sitting room and he told me to look at myself.

"I want you to take a good look at yourself and remember what you look like because we're going to watch you change as this trip goes along and you won't be seeing the same image in that mirror on the last day of this cruise. Now watch me while I undress and tell me what's going through your mind while I do it."

He began to unbutton and remove his shirt. "I see a very handsome, confident and intelligent young man and I'm beginning to feel a little nervous because I've imagined what this would feel like for weeks now but being here naked and seeing it first hand is having an effect on me." He continued disrobing and when he was naked he just stood there. "I'm very happy to report that you look exactly like what I was hoping for. My mouth is a little dry, probably because my pussy is beginning to feel wet. I'm actually getting excited just looking at you."

"Excellent Linda, now come on and let's go get in the shower so we can get to know what we feel like to each other."

We walked into the bathroom and turned on the water in the spacious shower. I was glad we had booked a suite so we didn't have one of those small booths that are barely big enough for one person to bathe in. We got in and the water felt good as it sprayed down on us. He turned me to face him then put his arms around me and hugged me.

"What do you think Linda? Do I feel as nice in your arms as you do in mine?"

He was taller than Ed but seemed to weigh about the same so it didn't feel too different to me. He was in great shape with nice muscles in his back and a firm butt as my hands slid over it to check it out.

"You feel better than nice Bradley. Like Goldilocks, not too big and not to small. I like your body, it makes me feel wanted."

He moved back and picked up a bottle of body wash and poured some into his hand.

"I'm going to bathe you now Linda. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I can't wait to feel your hands on me."

He started with my shoulders and arms then moved down my chest to my breasts and spent a couple of minutes caressing them under the warm soapy lather. My nipples stiffened and he gently pulled on them with his thumb and finger until they were standing up. He continued down my stomach until he reached my pussy. I involuntarily flinched slightly when his hand touched me.

"Just relax Linda this feels good to you doesn't it?"

"Yes it's just that no other man has touched my pussy in a very long time and I was a little startled by it. Please continue."

I spread my legs apart to allow him access to my lips. I felt his fingers move between my thighs as he cupped my pussy in his hand and held his palm against my slit. It felt warm and tender and I began to have a slight throbbing sensation inside my vagina. He was washing me and moving his hand from my mound to my ass crack and I could feel his finger press against my puckered hole then slide back through my slit to begin the movement again.

His fingertip found my clitoris and rubbed it in little circles until I shuddered slightly. He reached for my hand and placed it on my pussy and put his hand on mine. "You do it now Linda. Show me how you like to be touched. Let me feel you play with your pussy."

I moved my fingers over my clit and slid them down to my slit as his large warm hand covered mine. I felt much more comfortable touching myself than I did on the veranda earlier and I was starting to feel aroused.

"That's it Linda. You're doing fine. Don't resist this; let yourself enjoy it. You can't really love somebody else until you've learned to love yourself."

His hands moved down to wash my legs and feet as he squatted down in front of me. I kept on rubbing my pussy while he slid his hands over my legs. I liked seeing him watch me do it.

He stood up and turned me around then washed my back and began to caress and massage my butt. I felt his fingers slide through my crack and pause at my anus to press on it until his fingertip slid into my rectum. I thought briefly of what he had said about anal sex not being painful and dirty and wondered if he would show me. Suddenly the prospect of having his hot cock in my ass didn't seem so repulsive to me.

"My turn." He said as he turned me around again and handed me the bottle of body wash. I poured some of the soap in my hand and began to lather up his chest spreading it to his arms and neck. I looked into his eyes; they were soft and reassuring. There was a nice smile on his face. I turned him around and washed his back then his butt and on down both legs. Then I turned him around again and got on my knees. I poured a little more soap on my hands then set the bottle on the floor. I began to wash his lower stomach and eased my hands down until they glanced his cock and wrapped them around his large balls. I gently caressed them and washed them. His large cock began to stiffen so I moved one hand up to encircle the shaft.

The first time I saw his cock on the Skype session it looked much larger. It was about two inches longer than Ed's but it was definitely thicker. It didn't get a lot bigger when he was hard the way Ed's did but it was very impressive as I continued to stroke it. "Turn the water so it comes out the hand held spray and give it to me." The water stopped coming down on us and he handed me the spray head and I used it to rinse his groin then let it drop so it hung down from the wall. I used my hands to wipe away the water from his cock then wrapped my hand around the shaft so about 3 inches was sticking out of my fist. "This is the main part of my fantasy. I've always heard women say that thicker cocks are more satisfying and I want to see for myself if that's true."

I moved my head toward him and opened my mouth and slowly slid it over the exposed part of his cock. It filled me very nicely but didn't make me uncomfortable. I used my hand to stroke the lower part of his shaft and slid my mouth back until only the head was still in me then pushed forward again taking a little more inside. After a few repetitions I managed to get all but the last two inches in my mouth with the mushroom shaped head in my throat. Because it was in contact with more of my mouth I could feel the textures and the large vein on the top and the ridge around the head better than I had ever remembered being able to. It felt good and was definitely turning me on.

I felt his hands move to the sides of my head and he held me still while he began to fuck my mouth with a steady rhythm. I moved my hands to his balls and massaged them while the hard rod slid in and out of my mouth with a little more speed. "Linda I'm going to cum soon. If you don't want it in your mouth push me back and you can jerk me off on your tits.

I pulled back from his cock and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your hot cum but don't do it deep in my throat. Just leave the head inside my lips so it sprays over my tongue." I returned my mouth to envelop his cock and he continued to fuck my face until he stopped moving and pulled back so only the head was covered by my lips.

"Oh Linda yes baby here it comes. I'm going to fill your mouth with my hot jizz. Try to swallow it if you can."

The first hot spurt shot into my mouth and covered my tongue. I sucked my cheeks in and swallowed the entire little puddle just in time to receive the next volley. I got into a rhythm with him and managed to ingest six blasts of his hot cream without spilling a drop. I was amazed not only that I could do that but that it felt so good. I still had my lips around the head while I squeezed his balls and coaxed out one more weak spurt, which I held in my mouth as I removed it from his cock. I used my tongue to spread his cream around in my mouth to coat my taste buds. It tasted better than I had remembered cum tasting. I slowly swallowed this last deposit then looked up at him.

"Damn Linda I wasn't expecting that. In light of what you told me earlier where did that remarkable performance come from?"

"I'm really rather surprised myself. I guess I realized that my fantasy was actually here and the thought of being with Mark and Ashley and taking Ecstasy tomorrow got to me and allowed me to get in touch with my inner slut. After I'd been doing it for a little while I decided that I really do like sucking cock. Even more surprising, I like the taste of cum. Feeling the shaft behind your head swell in my lips as each spurt sprayed onto my tongue really turned me on."

"I'm delighted to hear that Linda. If you keep making this kind of progress you're going to make Ed a very happy man when you two get back. Now I think we've burned up a lot of our time before Mark and Ashley are due so let's get dried off and see how much time we have left."

We quickly finished up in the bathroom and headed for the bedroom. We had spent half an hour in the shower so that gave us 30 minutes before we had to be ready. I headed to the closet to pick out something to wear.

"Not so fast Linda. We should be able to get dressed in ten minutes so that gives me twenty minutes to repay you for that fabulous blow job you gave me in the shower. Lie down on the bed on your back and spread your legs."

I quickly got into position and he lay on his stomach between my legs.

"Ummmmh your pussy smells sweet and clean but it wouldn't hurt to trim up your pubic hair. Now you just relax and enjoy this."

I jerked when his mouth made contact with my lips and felt a rush sweep through me. His tongue slid up my slit from my ass to the top where he kissed my clitoris and gave it a little lick. He repeated this several times and I could feel my insides begin to tingle.

"If there's anything in particular you want me to do just let me know."

"I enjoy having my g-spot rubbed so if you can locate it I would appreciate your spending some time with it."

After a few more long laps of my slit I felt his finger slip inside my vagina as he began to rub up to locate my g-spot.

"Oh yes Bradley, right there. Please keep doing that."

I felt a second finger join the first and increase the stimulation on my sensitive area. I knew I was getting wetter and hotter as he applied exactly the right amount of pressure. He returned his tongue to my lips and licked both sides of my pussy from bottom to top. I could feel the first stirrings of an orgasm. He pursed his lips and placed them on my clit then used the tip of his tongue to flick the pink nub, which had already begun to swell with arousal. My hips seemed to be moving by themselves as they undulated up and down. I reached down with my hands and pressed his head down against my clit and he sucked harder on it. I felt myself go past the point of no return and just let go completely to his incredible manipulations. My pussy was throbbing.