Fantasy Sex Cruise 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOHHHH Bradley you're going to make me cummm. You're taking me closer and higher. OH, OH, OH YES baby keep doing that. Don't stop please don't stop. OHHH GOD YES BRADLEY I'M CUMMING... NOW."

I thought my vagina was going to turn inside out as the climax twisted my insides into a pretzel. My legs began to shake and my chest heaved up and I couldn't even remember the last time I came so hard.

"That didn't take as long as I thought it would. Do you want to try for another one?"

"I'll take a rain check. If I have another orgasm like that I won't be able to walk."

"Bullshit Linda. You need to learn right now that what you just said is your old programming. You're a woman and when a woman is in touch with her center she can have as many orgasms as she wants. The worse thing that can happen is Mark and Ashley have to wait a few minutes. This is your trip. Don't waste a single minute of it. Now I'm going to get on my back and I want you to spread those pretty legs of yours and sit on my mouth and fuck my face until you cum all over it."

I took a deep breath and got up on my knees while Bradley rolled onto his back. I straddled his chest then inched forward until my pussy was directly over his mouth.

"Now before you get started reach down and feel your pussy with your hand. Rub your lips and put your finger in your cunt and feel how wet you are. This is the source of your power. There's nothing else like it on earth. Play with your clit and when you're ready, put those beautiful lips on my mouth and take your orgasm."

I obeyed him like he was my coach exhorting me to go out and win the big game. When my hand touched my pussy I could feel the heat emanating from it. I rubbed it slowly taking my time to really feel myself. I'd always been a little self-conscious about my clit being too large but now I was proud to have it swelling up to full prominence. He was right this is the source of power for a woman and I was feeling it starting to well up in me and I knew that it would take me back to the peak and crash me onto the shore of another massive orgasm. I loved my pussy. I loved what it could do for me.

"Get ready Bradley. I'm coming."

I moved my hand and lowered my lips down to meet his. His tongue raced out to meet me and began to lick me like I was made of ice cream. I started to slowly press my pussy against his mouth and silently challenged him to respond to my newly awakened desire. I raised my hands to my breasts and squeezed them. I pinched my nipples and provoked my body to pour energy into my sexual center. He felt my intensity and sucked and licked my slit like a madman. I humped his mouth like I had a cock and was fucking some crack whore that was there for no other reason than for my selfish gratification.

I was no longer in conscious control of my movements. Sex had engulfed me and consumed me and was pushing me faster and higher with every thrust of my hips. I could literally watch my body building to a crescendo but I was determined not to let it control me and overwhelm me. I took back control and pressed on as Bradley sucked my clit so hard I thought he would rip it off.

Then the volcano exploded and I felt the orgasm roar through me like a tornado. But I was at the center of it not flailing around on the periphery. I never made a sound as the most intense climax of my life pushed me up so high I thought I was going to stop breathing. I felt my cunt spasm and could actually feel my juice trickling into Bradley's hungry mouth.

I took several deep breaths and my body slowly relaxed. I raised my hips up and moved my leg over his chest and sat back on my haunches and looked at him. "Is that what you were talking about Bradley?"

"Not exactly. You really took it to a whole new level. If that felt half as good to you as it did to me then I'm surprised you're still upright. You are a very impressive and surprising woman Linda. Bravo!"

"Want to go again?"

"I think we need to give it a rest for a while. You may be able to do it but I don't know if I could."

We got dressed and just as we finished Mark and Ashley knocked on the door. I let them in and Ashley looked at me and said, "Linda you look radiant. Did you and Bradley start the party without us?"

"We just had a little preview of coming attractions so to speak."

"Wow, if he could put a look like that on your face without a drug I can't wait until tomorrow."

"Both of you come on in and sit down so we can make some plans for dinner and talk a little about what we're going to do tomorrow."

Mark and Ashley sat on the sofa in the sitting room and Bradley and I sat in chairs. Mark was a good-looking man with dark brown hair and a very sexy smile. Ashley was pretty with shoulder length brown hair and a beautiful smile. Her breasts were full and round and she had shapely legs.

Bradley said, "I want you to know a little about what to expect tomorrow but I don't want you to think that I'm trying to preprogram this experience. I've only done X three times and each time I've learned something new about it and about myself. I discovered early on that you want to be as clean as you possibly can be before and during the trip. This means inside and outside. If you prefer you can take an enema before you come here or we can all do it for each other. I don't find bodily functions to be gross or disgusting and getting clean is a good way to get comfortable right after you take the drug. It takes about 30 minutes to an hour to really start feeling the effects and taking a bath together and shampooing each other's hair is a very nice way to get started."

"How will we know when we are feeling the effects?"

"You'll feel relaxed and comfortable. Most people get a pink flush on their skin because it tends to elevate your blood pressure a little but it's not dangerous unless you have a problem to start with. If you can let go at this point and don't get anxious you can have a wonderful experience. You know that little voice that is always running inside your head? That's your internal dialogue and it's the sum total of all the thoughts you have in your mind. It runs all the time and you're not even aware of it. But if you can let go and get into the X, that little voice will go away for a while. This should not scare you. You aren't losing your mind. It's one of the most peaceful and beautiful things that can happen to you so if we all help each other maybe it will happen."

"What happens then?"

"It's different each time. It depends on who you're with and what you want to happen. You can orient the theme of the trip to just about anything you want to. That's why it's very important that if we are going to do this to be sexual with each other then we have to be very careful that nobody is going to get into a jealousy thing because it will turn into a miserable experience for all of us. So before we agree to do this I think it would be a good idea to spend some time tonight doing some preliminary touching and feeling to break the ice while we can all just put on our clothes and go home without bad feelings. Are you OK with that?"

Mark looked at Ashley and she said, "I've thought about this for quite some time and the only thing that would make me feel uneasy about somebody being intimate with Mark is if he did it without my knowing about it. I love him and I don't have a problem with him having fun with somebody else if I can be there to share it with him and reassure myself that this isn't a threat to our relationship. I feel like you two are the perfect people to do this with because Linda is already in a long-term committed relationship and isn't looking to steal Mark away from me. Bradley don't take this the wrong way but you look like my idea of a perfect one night stand and I can't imagine myself wanting to leave Mark for you."

Mark added, "I feel the same way. I think it would be fun to see what sex is like with another person and I also think it would be exciting to see Ashley with somebody else. Maybe she would like to see what it feels like to have sex with two men at once or even to have sex with a woman. I won't put any restrictions on her and I'll try to help her experience whatever she wants to. I feel very comfortable that you two can be those other people for us without any of us getting all goo-goo eyed over each other. I'm sure we can all be adults about this and enjoy some adult playfulness together."

"Well that sounds like we're all in synch then. Let's go get something to eat and then come back here and have a little time being naked with each other."

We all headed for the dining room and let Bradley order for all of us. His advice about only having raw fruits and vegetables before we took the X tomorrow seemed to make sense to me. I wasn't all that hungry anyway.

On the way back to the room we passed a club where we heard a female singer. We stood at the door and listened for a moment then decided to go in and hear her sing for a little while. She was sitting on a stool playing a guitar while she sang. A nice looking young man was playing a keyboard behind her. The music was mostly folk songs, Joan Baez, Joni Mitchell, James Taylor and others. She did a really nice version of a song by Jessica Andrews I had never heard before called 'Unbreakable Heart'. The way she sang it let you know she had really been there.

When she followed it with Toni Braxton's 'Breathe Again' it was obvious that somebody had hurt her. I wondered how anybody could be stupid and insensitive enough to break her heart. She was very beautiful with long blond hair and a fabulous body. It wasn't until she stopped for a break that I realized she was blind. She had a guide dog that helped her get around in the unfamiliar surroundings. We decided it was time to get back to the suite and start our intimacy conditioning.

When we got back to the suite Bradley asked Mark if they would be more comfortable doing this in their suite. He said since they were identical it really didn't make any difference. Once inside I walked over to the sliding door to the veranda and looked outside. "Does anybody have an objection to doing this out on the veranda? There's a really pretty moon out there."

"That sounds like fun." Ashley answered.

I opened the sliding door and walked out. We had two lounge chairs with long comfortable cushions and two chairs for sitting in. "Mark would you mind going to your room and getting the two cushions off your lounge chairs so we can make a big soft mattress out of all of them?"

He left to get them and Bradley started getting bottles of water out of the refrigerator and taking them out to the table on the veranda. I got some large towels to put on the cushions. Mark returned with his cushions and helped me finish making the big mattress.

I walked back in the room to see if there was anything else we needed. Bradley said, "I don't see any reason to get undressed outside so let's take our clothes off in here where they can stay out of harms way." He proceeded to remove his clothes. I began taking mine off then Mark and Ashley followed us. I watched Ashley as she disrobed to see if she was shy or self conscious about being naked in front of people she hardly knew but it didn't seem to bother her that much.

"Ashley I see you brought much more appropriate undies with you than I did. Bradley said mine look like they belonged to a Sunday school teacher. He's taking me to a lingerie store as soon as we get to San Juan and picking out much sexier outfits for me to wear on the remainder of the trip."

"Actually Linda these bikinis were the only pair I brought that you could consider sexy so if you'd like some company on your shopping excursion we'll come with you."

"Oh yes do. I'd love some female advice so Bradley doesn't make me look like a Puerto Rican street hooker. He also wants me to go to the spa and get a complete makeover. Everything from my hair to my toenails. Would you be up for that too?"

"Definitely, let's show these guys what's hidden underneath these disguises."

"That's great. Let's call the spa right now and make an appointment for Tuesday morning so we'll have our new look on when we go shopping."

Bradley and Mark went out on the veranda while Ashley and I sat naked in the sitting room booking appointments at the spa.

"Linda do you want to surprise Bradley with something really sexy?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Mark has been wanting me to get a Brazilian waxing for a long time but I've always been reluctant to actually have it done. I'm going to do it for him. Will you do it too?"

"That's where they remove all your pubic hair isn't it?"

"Every last one of them."

"Bradley told me I needed to trim it up and I remember Ed insisted that the woman he picked for his cruise do that so it must be a big turn on for men. It's supposed to last for a while so it would still be bare when I got back. That way Ed would get a treat too. OK, I'll do it."

I asked the woman on the phone if we could also get appointments for a Brazilian waxing and she said she didn't have any for Tuesday but we could come in first thing in the morning and get it done. I told her that would be perfect then hung up the phone.

"We have to do the waxing first thing in the morning. That means we'll be all smooth and bare for our Ecstasy trip tomorrow and the guys will get a nice surprise."

Ashley squealed like a teenager she was so excited.

"You know Ashley this cruise is turning out much different than I thought it would. I'm doing things that I never would have believed I'd do and it's only been a few hours. I couldn't have imagined I'd be sitting here naked with another woman."

"Does it make you uneasy to be naked with me Linda?"

"No it doesn't and I would have thought it would since you're younger than I am. I actually feel very comfortable with you. I think you're very pretty."

"What about touching another woman, does that bother you?"

"No it doesn't. In fact... the idea excites me."

Ashley reached over and took my hand in hers. "I find the idea exciting too Linda. I've never done anything with another woman or even thought I would ever want to but I find myself attracted to you. That doesn't scare you does it?"

I turned toward her. "Does this feel like I'm scared?" I leaned forward and put my lips on hers and gently kissed her. She responded and kissed me back. "It looks like you and I have some new things to discover about ourselves... and about each other. Let's go join the guys before they think we've deserted them."

We stood up and I took her hand and held it while we walked back out on the veranda. Mark and Bradley were sitting in the chairs drinking water.

"What are you two looking so happy about?"

"We've made appointments with the spa for all kinds of fun things. Ashley wants to go with us on our shopping spree for sexy clothes when we get to San Juan Tuesday. We should finish up in the salon just about the time we dock so we'll be ready to go."

Mark said, "That sounds like a lot more fun than the typical sightseeing stuff. I insist that you both model the items for us so we can approve your selections."

I stepped on to the lounge cushions and pulled Ashley with me as I sat down so she was right beside me. "Ashley and I have also decided something."

Bradley said, "What have you decided?"

"We've decided we like each other."

"That sounds like a good decision Linda. They both seem like very likable people."

"Ummmh Bradley, we've decided we really like each other... a lot."

Bradley smiled and Mark got this really strange look on his face that was a mixture of shock, disbelief and delight.

"This is something we want to explore tomorrow and we want you to be supportive of it and not go all weird thinking we've suddenly decided to become lesbians. Bradley you should know after what we did earlier this evening that I have a newfound love for a penis and I'm not about to give them up any time soon. In fact I intend to find out just how much fun I can have with two of them tomorrow."

Mark looked at Ashley and said, "Honey if this is something you want to try then you just let me know what I can do to help, even if it's stay out of your way. I've never told you this but it has been a secret fantasy of mine for a long time to see you with another woman and I can't think of a better choice than Linda. Looking at you sitting naked next to her, holding her hand with your nipples raised is starting to make my cock twitch."

We all turned our gaze to Ashley's tits. Even she looked down at them.

"I guess there's no point in trying to hide it. Sitting here close to her is turning me on."

I raised my head up and looked in her eyes. "Would you like me to do something with those pretty pink nipples?"

"Oh God yes Linda!"

I leaned closer to her and said softly, "Let me start here." I kissed her neck just below her ear and then traced a line across it with my lips planting little kisses every inch until I reached the center of her throat. I raised my head up and slowly brought my mouth to hers. When my lips barely touched hers she began to tremble slightly. I pressed forward and kissed her tenderly at first then with more intensity. My tongue made its first tentative attempt at parting her lips and she opened her mouth to receive it. I inserted it as far as I could and explored her mouth and felt her tongue respond in kind.

I moved my mouth off hers and lowered my head down as I let go of her hand and gently pushed her back to lie on the cushion and she let out a long sigh. I leaned over her chest and kissed my way down from her neck to her right breast and brushed my lips all over it. I lightly licked the side and the bottom and sucked the soft flesh into my mouth. Finally I reached her nipple and tenderly enclosed it with my lips. She pressed her chest up and I opened my mouth to cover as much of her as I could. My tongue played with her nipple and covered it in my saliva. I reached my hand up and cupped her breast and gently squeezed it while I softly bit her stiffened nipple and raked my teeth across it. I sucked her like I was nursing her for several minutes.

Then I got really bold and slid my hand down to her pussy. She opened her legs for me and I put my middle finger on her slit. She was wet and I slid my hand up until my palm was on her mound and the tip of my finger was on her clit. I rubbed it gently.

"OHHH GOD Linda that feels so incredibly good. You're melting me inside. I feel like I'm on fire all over my body. OHH, OHH, OHHHHHHMYYYGODDD LINDA YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!

Ashley pulled her legs up and began to shake as she climaxed under me. I pulled her closer and put my arms around her and gently rocked her. Mark came over and sat beside her and put his hand on her forehead. He softly stroked her hair and told her, "Ashley that was the most incredibly tender and erotic thing I've ever seen you do. You were beautiful. Watching the two of you has made my cock hard enough to drive nails into a two-by-four."

"Oh Mark she was so gentle and loving. Her tenderness pulled me into it and it hit me like a tidal wave."

Bradley spoke up, "That was some performance you two just put on. If you can do that stone cold sober I'm almost afraid of what you can do tomorrow when you're on X. This is going to be better than anything I could have imagined."

Bradley had obviously enjoyed our display of affection because his cock was hard too.

"Bradley would you come over here and do something with that nice cock besides letting it wave in the air?"

He got down on the cushions and asked me what I wanted to do with the cock that I had made so hard with my exhibition.

"Sucking Ashley's breast seems to have gotten my juices flowing. I think I need to see if I feel comfortable getting fucked with people watching me. Lay down on your back."