Fantasy Sex Cruise 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bradley was supine on the cushion with that magnificent boner standing straight up I straddled him on my knees with my back toward his head and my pussy directly over the tip of his hard cock. I reached down and wrapped my hand around the shaft and rubbed the head back and forth along my slit. I hadn't been kidding about my juices flowing because of my encounter with Ashley. I was wet and hot. Thinking about finally getting to feel Bradley's thick cock stretch my pussy was making me even wetter and hotter.

I moved the tip of his beautiful erection to the entrance to my vagina. I wondered if it would feel different because his head was shaped like a mushroom that tapered a little just below the head like a real mushroom on a stem. Then the shaft broadened and remained thick all the way to the base. The cock I was accustomed to had a helmet shaped head and didn't taper but did get thicker about an inch lower.

As soon as I thought about Ed's cock I wondered what he was doing on this first night of the cruise. I was sure he couldn't possibly imagine what I'd gotten into just hours after departure. I could scarcely believe it myself. I had masturbated to one climax, had two toe curling orgasms from Bradley eating my pussy and sucked his cock until I swallowed a huge load of his cum. Then I'd made plans to have all my pubic hair removed and had sex with a woman. And on top of all that, I was going to take Ecstasy tomorrow and spend the entire day in a group grope with another couple.

I shook my head to clear it of all those thoughts and got back to focusing on what was about to enter my pussy. I squeezed the shaft and pressed down and felt the pointed tip begin to open my vagina. I kept pushing down until the entire head was inside me and my lips were around the tapered part of his shaft. It did feel different. Not better or worse just different.

I remembered what it had felt like in my mouth and pushed down some more and the shaft slowly slid further into my wet cunt. I had about a third of it in me so I pulled up to see how it felt sliding out of me. When only the head was still in me I pushed down again and this time let half of the warm thick intruder penetrate me. I was already beginning to enjoy the fullness of the extra thickness of his cock as the walls of my vagina stretched to accommodate it.

I had been so wrapped up in getting Bradley's cock inside me that I hadn't noticed what Mark and Ashley were doing. She was on her knees with her legs spread over Bradley's ankles and was leaning back against Mark who was on his knees behind her. He was kissing her neck and had one hand on her breast and the other between her legs playing with her clit. She was looking at me and smiling, obviously enjoying what Mark was doing to her but also getting a vicarious thrill by watching me slide more of my dripping pussy over Bradley's fat cock. She licked her lips then pursed them as if to send me a kiss. I smiled back at her and thought about watching her do this tomorrow while her husband fucked me from behind.

I returned from this brief distraction to the task at hand and continued impaling my cunt on Bradley's cock. I had enough of it in me to quit using my hand and began to move up and down with my hips taking in more and more with each movement. My entire passage was lubricated sufficiently to make the penetrations much smoother so I didn't have to push so hard now. I was fucking him with a steady rhythm and feeling the tip push further and further inside me until I rose up with only the head in me, paused briefly, then pushed down hard and didn't stop until I felt my ass mash against his pubes and the head of his cock shove my cervix back to make room for it. I had him completely inside me and it felt marvelous.

My vagina was pulsating and had never been so full of cock. I held still for a few seconds, then to make sure I had every millimeter in me I pressed down and ground my pussy into his pubes to wriggle my lips around the base. I reached my hand down and put my fingers around his cock to feel my lips kissing his pubic mound. When I was satisfied that there was no more to be inserted I lowered my hand down and cupped his balls and began to caress them. This caused his cock to flex inside me and sent a ripple through my insides. I put my hands on my mound and lower stomach and closed my eyes so I could feel the hot thick cock throbbing so deep inside me. It felt incredible.

I leaned back and put my arms behind me with my hands on the cushions on either side of Bradley then pulled each of my legs forward one at a time and put my feet on his thighs. I spread my legs wide to display my stuffed twat with Bradley's big balls hanging below it for Mark and Ashley to admire. Mark did more than admire the pornographic pose; he picked up his phone from the table and took a picture.

"And just what do you intend to do with that?"

"Probably use it to look at while I jerk off on the flight back home. Don't worry, you can't see your face."

"Wow Mark, thank you. Nobody's ever used a picture of me as a jerk off fantasy before. That's quite a compliment."

"So you wouldn't care if I uploaded it to a porn site on the Internet?"

"Go ahead. Make me a porn model. Just don't put my email address on there with it.

Ashley would you like to crawl up here and put your head between our legs and see if you can get Bradley's balls in your mouth while I fuck him? I'll go slow so you can lick my clit too if you want."

Her eyes filled with lust and she bent over and crawled up until her face was almost touching our joined bodies. She was on her knees with her butt in the air. Her left hand cradled Bradley's balls. Her right hand was on my mound and her thumb was pulling the hood of my clit back to expose the enlarged pink nub.

She looked up at me and said, "You won't mind if I start with your clit will you?"

Before I could answer, her mouth engulfed it and her tongue started flicking it back and forth. The combination of her tongue and the fullness of my vagina were beginning to send some serious signals to my brain. I tried to resist them because I wanted to spend some time fucking Bradley in this position. I couldn't even remember the last time I had been in this position. Finally she removed her mouth from my clit and lowered it to Bradley's scrotum and began to lick his balls. Mark moved closer to Ashley's ass and I watched him stroke his hard cock then slide it between her legs and push forward into her pussy.

She moaned loudly and said, "Oh yes Mark fuck my pussy. Let me feel your cock deep inside me."

As Mark began to fuck Ashley with a steady rhythm I started pushing against Bradley's thighs to raise and lower my hips on his hard cock. I built the pace up slowly while Ashley continued to use her mouth on his balls. She was alternating sucking each one and tugging on it with her lips. I was sliding to the top of Bradley's cock and back down again. Ashley moved her mouth to lick the trail of my secretions off his shaft each time it was exposed by my sopping cunt sliding up it. When I slid back down she gave my clit a broad lap with her tongue.

When Ashley returned her mouth to Bradley's balls he put his hands over my tits and squeezed them. "Linda I'm going to cum soon so get ready." I sped up my sliding and began to feel my own climax building. I was literally bouncing up and down on him now as I fucked him like a nineteen-year-old porn star. My pussy was vibrating.

"Ashley, squeeze my balls."

I felt his cock swell and stopped sliding up and down to keep it buried in my hot cunt. When I felt it throb inside me and release its creamy contents I let go and surrendered to my own climax. The feeling of his hot seed spurting deep inside my stretched vagina was incredible. My pussy was pumping the cum out of him with intense contractions. My arms buckled and I fell back onto his chest and tried to keep breathing.

A minute later I watched Mark's body tense behind Ashley's upturned ass and shoot his sperm into her pussy as she began to gasp in her own climax.

Bradley rolled both of us over on our sides and slowly eased his cock out of me. My vagina hadn't felt like this since I lost my virginity, a little sore but happy as a clam. In less than five hours I had experienced four of the best orgasms of my life. Sexual energy was still surging through me. I felt more alive than I had in years. I looked at the others still recovering from their own orgasms and found it hard to believe that all this had transpired in one afternoon. I got up and walked over to the table to get a bottle of water. As I took the first sip I felt Bradley's cum stream out of me and run down my inner thighs. It felt hot and nasty. I loved it.

"Bradley it looks like we've all passed our trial run to see if we can play nice together. Do you have any ideas about what we might get into tomorrow to top this?"

"I can't even imagine Linda but I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I walked over to Ashley and knelt down beside her and put my hand on her back. "How are you doing Ashley?"

"Fabulous. I've been wondering for a long time what doing something like this would feel like but I had no idea that it could be this wonderful. This was the best sex we've had in years."

"It sounds like it's about time to wrap up this little party and get some rest. We've got a busy day ahead of us. Ashley since we have to be at the spa at 8:30 why don't you and Mark come over here for our light breakfast at 8. I'll have room service send in a fruit plate and some coffee."

We all walked back into the room and Mark and Ashley got dressed. We all hugged and kissed goodnight and after they left I headed for the shower. Bradley took his shower while I brushed my teeth and put moisturizer on my face then we headed off to bed for our first night of sleeping together. I wondered if it would feel strange sleeping with somebody else.

I thought about Ed and felt a little guilty that I had been so involved in these exciting erotic activities with other people and hadn't been that way with him in a long time. But wasn't that the reason we were on these cruises? To discover new ways to spice up our sex life, to try new things and bring them back to share with each other. The separation freed us to experiment so we wouldn't be inhibited by old feelings and worried about whether the other one approved of our behavior. At least now I knew that I could do these things and be excited by sex again. The events of the day caught up with me and I fell asleep quickly.