Fantasy Sex Cruise 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to markets and shops and scenic views and saw lots of fascinating things. Then the driver asked us if we would like to go swimming in a little lagoon under a waterfall. We told him we hadn't brought our bathing suits and he told us not to worry because this place was very secluded and we wouldn't need them. We decided to check it out and see if looked like something we wanted to do.

The place he took us to was incredible. The little lagoon was like a round pool about forty feet across. The waterfall cascaded into it from about seventy feet up a cliff that was full of ferns and other tropical plants. There was no way we were going to miss doing this. Thankfully Mark had remembered to bring the video camera. We stripped off and headed for the pool. The driver volunteered to take the video so we could all be in it.

We had all seen Gina in her skimpy bikini on the ship, but seeing her naked was a revelation. She was exquisite. Long black hair that came half way down her back shone in the sunlight. She was tall but had a fabulous body to go with that adorable face. Large perfectly shaped tits with nice areolas and suckable nipples swayed provocatively when she moved. Her ass was to die for and her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a little heart above her incredible pussy.

Her dusty-rose colored outer lips were large, thick, well defined and waxed smooth. Her labia protruded erotically and were a lighter pink. But her crowning glory was her clit. It was large and the spongy hood stretched for an inch and a half from where it started at the top. Her pink nub stuck out beyond the hood, cradled by the top of her labia and looked like a miniature glans penis. It was magnificent. I couldn't wait to get my mouth on her. I didn't need a pill to get me in the mood for loving her. I understood completely now why men go into a trance when they're looking at a beautiful woman, especially a naked one. I could have sat there and looked at her for an hour.

It was a perfect day for this and we stayed and played in the water for about half an hour before we got out and headed for a resort on top of a small mountain that the driver said made the best banana daiquiris in the Caribbean. One thing was for sure; it had the most spectacular view I'd ever seen. We sat outside on a patio so we could look at the scenery while we had our drinks.

I took one sip of the cold creamy beverage and said, "Gina if the guys in the laboratory at your company could come up with a pill that made a man's cum taste like this they would make a gazillion dollars."

"I think you're right. These are delicious."

We finished our drinks and rode around for another hour before heading back to the ship. Before we got back to the pier, Gina handed Ashley and me one of the pills, which we washed down with some bottled water we had with us. Gina took hers and winked at us. "Here's to a fabulous evening." We high-fived each other and got out of the mini-van to walk back to the ship.

Walking along the pier Ashley asked, "What do you think we should do while we're waiting for this stuff to kick in?"

Gina answered her, "I think we should just do what we'd normally do until we see if anything changes in the way we feel now."

"You could hardly call our trip so far normal. Considering how we've been carrying on it might be hard to tell the difference."

"Well I don't have that problem. I haven't even masturbated since I've been on this cruise."

"Awwhhh you poor baby. That's going to change regardless of what this drug does to us. I can promise you that. I can't wait to get my head between your legs."

"Ashley I think you've become as fond of pussy as you are of Mark's cock."

"And why shouldn't I? I'm absolutely thrilled to have both options available to me. Preferably at the same time."

"I've got an idea for what we can do until we start feeling some effect from this pill. Let's go up to the little pool and have a swim. Then we can come back to the room and take a bath. You know how good it felt to be clean when we did the Ecstasy. I'd like to do that now so we'll be ready to take advantage of whatever's going to happen to us."

"Do you think lying around in those skimpy little suits with other half naked people might influence what we're feeling?"

"I sure hope so."

Gina went to her room to put her purse away in the room safe and get her bathing suit then came to our suite. Ashley and I were already in our suits. We decided to wear the really tiny ones we bought in San Juan.

When we opened the door to let her into the suite she took a look at us and said, "Jesus you two, you're not taking any chances that something's going to happen are you? And I thought my suit was revealing."

"From what I remember it didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination. If you've got it, flaunt it. And you've got it Gina. I think I might be feeling something already. My mouth's watering just from looking at you."

Gina changed into her suit and we all headed up to the pool. There weren't that many people there today, probably because they were still on shore. The ship didn't leave until seven so there were still over two hours left before departure. Mark and Bradley were happy to rub sunscreen on us and they double-teamed Gina so they could both get their hands on her. She didn't mind a bit. Judging by the bulges in the front of their suits I'd say this drug was having a definite effect on them and they hadn't even taken it. Who could blame them?

It was still hot under the sun so after about ten minutes I suggested we get in the water to cool off. It was while we were walking to the pool that I felt the first reaction to the pill. I suddenly felt very good. That's not very common once you turn fifty. It seems there's always some little ache or pain you have to put up with but not now. Then I felt a warmth inside me that was not coming from the sun. It was somewhat similar to the way I felt when the Ecstasy started to affect me but this had a decidedly sexual undertone to it.

I felt so good I decided to dive into the water from the edge rather than climbing down the ladder. The water felt nice and refreshing and I was very at ease as I glided through it before breaking the surface. I also liked that my new short haircut didn't get hair in my eyes when it got wet like it did before. I swam over to where Ashley and Gina were standing in water up to their tits.

I stood in front of Ashley who had her back against the wall of the pool and was standing next to Gina. I moved close and let my boobs rub against hers since they weren't covered by anything. "Ashley, have you noticed anything yet?"

"You mean like your nipples tickling mine?"

"Well yes that, and maybe you feel a little better than you usually feel. And maybe a little warm tingling down around your ovaries. Gina, what about you? Anything out of the ordinary?"

"Now that you mention it I do feel good. I would expect to be a little tired after traipsing around St. Kitts for most of the day but I don't. My ovaries don't feel any different though."

"What about lower down?" I said as I slipped my hand inside the little crotch piece of her suit and moved my fingers between her legs to touch her pussy.

"Ummmhhhh, I think I'm beginning to see what you mean Linda. There is a pleasant new sensation in that area. But it could be that you two are already high on your own sexual hormones and I haven't quite caught up to you yet."

I slowly withdrew my hand from her pussy and said, "You can both keep on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary. I'm going to do a little swimming and see if exercise has any effect on this stuff." I started leisurely swimming from one end of the pool to the other and it felt really good. I seemed to have my old strength and stamina back and my breathing was deep and regular.

Since the only thing I had on my back was the tiny string coming from the top of my ass crack to meet the other two at my neck, it appeared to anybody who was watching me that I was naked. There wasn't anybody else but us in the pool and the few people who were in lounge chairs were either reading or lying with their eyes closed so it didn't bother me in the least. What I didn't know was that it had begun to bother Gina and Ashley.

"Linda's a really good swimmer isn't she?"

"I noticed that the other day at the big pool. She swims like a dolphin. A dolphin with a really pretty ass that is."

"Uhhhh, yeah. I was noticing that myself. The more I look at it the prettier it gets. Ashley, I can still feel where she touched me with her hand. I've always had a sensitive clit and it feels like her fingers are still on it. I think this is definitely an effect of the drug. I'm starting to feel that warmth Linda was talking about all over my body. What about you?"

"When I was a young girl and my sister had taught me how to masturbate, I would wake up in the middle of the night and my pussy would be wet and I felt hot. I tried to resist it but I knew if I didn't do it I would stay like that for hours and not get any sleep so I would jerk off until I came so I could go back to sleep. It happened almost every night so my sister bought me a vibrator. I'm starting to feel like that now. My nipples are still erect from where Linda rubbed hers on them and they're tingling."

"Oh God Ashley look at her. She's doing breaststrokes. As if it weren't enough to see her ass, now she's spreading her legs with each stroke. I think we need to stop her before she starts swimming on her back."

"Hey, Linda, can you stop for a minute?"

I swam up to them and saw a familiar look of sexual tension and delight on their faces.

"Gina and I have definitely begun to feel something."

"Now that I've stopped swimming I feel it too. We're all horny aren't we?"

"I haven't felt this hot since I was a teenager. Let's get out of this pool and go back to the room. I need sex."

We climbed out of the pool and told the guys we were ready to go. We grabbed our towels and bags and we all headed back down to the suite. The three women headed to the bathroom. "Bradley and Mark, if you want to clean up you can use the other suite. Just have those cocks ready in about thirty minutes. You're going to have some hungry pussies to feed."

We took off our suits and washed them out in the sink in fresh water. Then I started running a bath. "We'll have to take turns in the bath since it's only big enough for two. You two can start and I'll take the shower so I can get the salt water out of my hair. Before we bathe I want one of you to give me an enema so I'm clean inside and out."

"Great idea Linda, turn off the water in the tub and let's see if we can make an erotic game out of the enemas. I want to see if my ass is as aroused as my pussy is."

I got the first enema ready and told them to start with me. I got on the floor on my hands and knees and they both kneeled behind me. Ashley said, "Gina you take one cheek and I'll take the other." They both started kissing my ass and rubbing their hands on it. Ashley slid the nozzle of the enema up and down my crack pausing to press the tip against my anus. Each time she would push it in a little then pull it back out. I felt Gina's other hand slide up my inner thigh until her fingers found my slit. The tip of her middle finger reached for my clit and she began to rub it gently while her warm hand covered my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh this feels really good. I think we should definitely take our time and enjoy how we're feeling. If this is going to last seventy-two hours we don't want to rush this. I want to savor being this turned on. I like this effect. It doesn't make you crazy with lust but it does increase your desire. It's subtle and seductive. It doesn't make you want to race to have an orgasm but it let's you know you can have one anytime you want."

"Linda I like that idea. You want the first hour to be nothing but foreplay."

"Why not? We're experimenting aren't we? Have you ever had the opportunity to sexually play with four other people before? Why hurry?"

"That sounds perfect to me." Ashley said as she inserted the nozzle into my ass and pushed it in as far as it would go. I heard the clamp release and felt the warm water flow into me. What an incredible sensation. I lowered my head down to the floor and raised my ass high. Ashley's hand moved to my stomach and massaged it while Gina continued to play with my clit. I closed my eyes and drifted in pre-orgasmic sexual bliss while their hands loved my body.

In a few minutes I felt the need to get rid of the water and raised my head back up. Ashley removed the nozzle and I stood and headed for the toilet. "Ashley would you get the enema ready for Gina while I get rid of this? I'll help you give it to her when I'm cleaned out."

We repeated the procedure with Gina in the same way they had done it to me. I was tempted to put my lips on her magnificent clit but resisted the urge for now. I knew when I finally did get that gorgeous little organ in my mouth it would be there for a while.

I took a moment to think about how much fun I was having. I was doing something I couldn't even conceive of doing in my normal life back home. It scared me to think how easy it would have been to miss this chance if I had just dismissed the idea of these cruises as a silly daydream and never mentioned it to Ed. I sent Ed a silent little thought message and hoped he was having new and wonderful experiences too.

When it was time for Gina to expel the water I got the enema ready for Ashley while she assumed the position on the floor. I remembered that Mark had removed the nozzle and used only the tube to administer the enema he gave me so I decided to do the same for her. She moaned when I inserted it much further up her rectum than the nozzle could go. Before she knew what I did, I released the clamp and let the water flow freely, high up in her bowels. I had also made the water a little hotter so the sensation must have been much more stimulating. She breathed deeply while I massaged her stomach and Gina's fingers played with her slit.

When she was ready to release the water I cleaned up the enema equipment and put it away. Then I turned the tub back on to let it finish filling. "Gina you and Ashley get in the tub. I want to wash my hair so I'll use the shower."

Gina got in and sat at one end, then immediately leaned her head back so her long black hair could at least get rinsed of the salt water from the pool. She looked so beautiful and sexy lying there with her head back and her perfect breasts jutting out in front of her that I simply had to lean over and kiss her. She didn't hesitate to respond with as much passion as I put into it so I eased my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it. I had to pull back before I crawled into the tub on top of her. My heart was beating fast as I walked over to the shower.

I got in and turned on the water. I didn't make it as hot as I usually like it since it was a warm day and we would end up on the veranda for a little while at least. I could see Ashley move toward the tub to join Gina through the glass enclosure of the shower. I lathered up my hair with shampoo and washed it. It was much easier to do now that it was shorter.

I rinsed it then started spreading body wash on me with a large sponge. I did it slowly and sensuously, the way I would want someone else to do it to me. I had learned to love my body and was no longer timid or ashamed to make myself feel good. I put the sponge down and massaged my breasts with my bare hands as though I was doing it to Gina. I closed my eyes and thought of her breasts as I caressed my own. My nipples stiffened and rose up from my areolas. I pinched them with my thumb and fingers and felt a mixture of pleasure and pain spread all through my breasts.

My breathing quickened. I felt a warm flush spread through me. My hands slid down to my bald pussy. I rubbed my fingers along my outer lips and thought about how it was going to feel to do this to Gina's smooth puffy lips. I had to turn so I could lean back against the shower wall as I continued to feel my pussy all the way from my asshole to my clit. I pulled the hood back and let the spray from the shower wash over it. All I could see was Gina's large pink nub sticking out of her hood between her labia and glistening with her juice. I put my finger directly on mine and rubbed it in little circles. From out of nowhere my orgasm virtually assaulted me like a mugger leaping out of a dark alley. I moaned loudly and started shaking from the intensity of the climax. I had to slide down the wall so I was sitting in the shower trying to recover.

"Linda, what are you doing? Are you OK."

"Ummmhhhh, yeah, I...I...I'm fine."

Ashley got out of the tub and walked to the shower and opened the glass door. She took one look at me sitting on the floor and knew what I had done. "So much for the hour of foreplay."

"Oh Ashley I wasn't even trying to cum. You know Bradley told me to practice masturbating so I thought I would just see if I could kind of get close. As soon as I started rubbing my clit it just hit me with no warning."

"You gave yourself an orgasm that knocked you down in less than two minutes? Holy shit this stuff is dangerous. You better go get in the tub and let me get in here. I've had more experience with jerking off than you have. Come on, get up." She reached out her hand and helped me get to my feet. I was still a little shaky so she helped me to the tub. I got in and she kneeled down beside the tub. "How do you feel?"

"Marvelous. That was a fantastic orgasm but I don't feel wasted from it. I still feel pretty much as I did before it happened. In fact, I'm sure I could do it again. I don't know if it was the pill or having two beautiful friends that both make me feel free enough to expose myself and inspire me to be as sexual as I can but I did what I wanted to do and I feel very good about it. Why don't you try it Ashley and see what happens."

"OK, but it might take a little longer to get me off since I'm much more familiar with the process."

"Maybe, but you might be in for a surprise."

She stood up and walked over to the shower and got in. The water was still running since we hadn't bothered to turn it off. I looked over at Gina and she looked back at me with the same expression. "Gina do you realize the significance of what's happening here today? You're half my age and even though twenty-five years is really an infinitesimal amount of time in the big scheme of things it is still meaningful in relative terms as it pertains to you and me."

"I grew up in an age where there was one telephone in our house and I talked on it about once a week, and that was to relatives that lived in distant cities. You grew up in a time where you were never without a phone or a computer or television. Your thoughts and your values and your perception of what life is all about have been shaped by things vastly different than the things that shaped my life."

"And yet, here we are lying naked in a bathtub together. That alone is such an amazingly improbable occurrence that I can't begin to absorb what it means in terms of the impact on my life or yours. In addition we have an unknown technological wild card to deal with in the substance we've taken that affects one of our most basic life systems, our sexuality. I have no idea how often you masturbated as a young woman but I haven't done it since I got married twenty-seven years ago. The reasons I didn't seem silly and stupid to me now but that's only been something I realized in the last three days. So what I did in the shower may seem trivial and mundane to a young sophisticated woman like you but it was very liberating and meaningful to me."