Fantasy Sex Cruise 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the look on Ashley's face change as Bradley pulled his cock back until only the head remained inside her and then plunged it back into her until his mushroom shaped head impacted her cervix. He matched Mark's speed so Ashley and Gina were linked together by the pace of their fucking. In a very short amount of time Ashley began to moan continuously as Bradley's hard thick cock worked its magic on her pussy. She bent her arms and lowered her head down to rest on one of them. This elevated her hips and changed the angle so that Bradley was going even deeper into her with every stroke. Her pretty breasts were swinging forward and back as Bradley thrust in and out of her.

"Ohhh God. Ohhh God. Ohhh God. Bradley you're making me cum. Ohhh God yes, I'm going to cum all over your fat cock. Ohhhhhhhhh fuccckkkkkkk YES. I'm cumming!"

She raised her head up and tilted it back to moan loudly as her orgasm exploded inside her. She grimaced in a mixture of pleasure tinged with pain as her insides did things they had never done before. Bradley buried his cock in her and held it there to send her vagina into uncontrollable spasms of orgasmic bliss.

Her climax was contagious and quickly triggered Gina's. Her arms and legs tightened around Mark like a python as she gasped out her announcement of her massive orgasm. Mark's fully ensconced cock throbbed inside her vibrating vagina as it squeezed and relaxed around it. Watching these two was all I needed as the furious rubbing of my fingers on my clit brought my own orgasm to full fruition. It was just as powerful as the one I had when Gina was eating me.

Neither of the guys got anywhere close to cumming. That fact alone attested to the efficacy of the pills we had taken. Most of the time it's the guys who get off and leave the women half way there. This was not a bad thing because the other remarkable characteristic of this substance was that it made you multi-orgasmic even if you never were before. All of us would be ready to go again in a very short time. In fact, Bradley and Mark could have kept right on fucking through Ashley and Gina's orgasms and they would have either caught up or just kept on climaxing until the guys finally shot their wad.

Ashley was the first to express this, "Bradley, don't even think about pulling out. Keep fucking me."

Gina told Mark, "You heard her Mark, it's time for act two."

That's when it dawned on me how much money this pill was going to make. If I could stop having orgasms long enough I was going to call our stock broker before I did anything else. Ed and I were going to make enough money to go on one of these cruises every three months.

The encore performance was even better than the first. It may have lasted a little bit longer but I wasn't in a position to time these events. The effects of the pill really allowed me to refine my masturbatory techniques. I was discovering all sorts of exhilarating combinations of touching and rubbing my pussy. I couldn't wait until I bought a vibrator, or three or four. After the next round of orgasms we all agreed that the quality and the intensity was not diminishing. Quite the contrary, the more orgasms we had the better they got and the sooner we were ready to go again.

After one more round, the guys finally had their orgasms, which, according to Ashley and Gina, increased the depth and intensity of their orgasms significantly. So we called time out for a while to evaluate our situation. Before we got up I insisted on taking my turn between Gina's legs so I could suck Mark's cum out of her. This resulted in one more orgasm for Gina and a huge load of cum gushing into my mouth when she had it.

The first thing we discovered was that we had lost track of time and it was now going on eight o'clock. This was quickly followed by realizing that we had expended a lot of energy and were all hungry. We took a fast shower and got dressed quickly but it was too late for the main dining room so we went to one of the alternative restaurants.

While we were having dinner I had a very strong feeling about all of us. It was a feeling of closeness that had developed between us. I felt as comfortable with all of these people as I would have if I were at dinner with Ed and our daughters. I was completely at ease with them and it seemed like we had been friends for a long time. I watched each of them and got the impression that they felt it too. The conversation flowed smoothly and the little things like smiles and gestures indicated a higher sense of camaraderie than we had at breakfast. We also seemed to do a lot of touching.

I wondered if it were simply the fact that we had all been intimate with each other and the sexual contact had translated into a bond that we all shared. That didn't seem entirely plausible since having sex with people you haven't known very well for very long could lead to second thoughts and feeling guilty and regretting what you had done. But that didn't seem to be evident now. I tried to come up with another explanation and the best I could do is that we all had somehow demystified sex and the taboos and inhibitions that normally attend it. We had all uncovered ourselves and acted like adults. More importantly, nobody judged anybody else or put limitations on them.

Considering that I was a relative newbie at this kind of thing I had no past experience to base this opinion on but it was the only thing that I could think of to explain it. I came on this ship with every intention of being this way and whether everybody else did too or they somehow were affected by my attitude, we all seemed to have grown in a very positive way about our sexuality.

We had a very nice dinner. The chef's recommendation was Caribbean lobsters and they were superb. They were served with jasmine rice and steamed vegetables. Conversation inevitably turned to how the women were feeling and we all agreed that despite being very horny and ready for more sex, we could keep it together long enough to finish dinner.

Mark said if he and Bradley were expected to keep up with us while we were under the influence of a drug then they should have the same privilege. He took out a small bottle and opened it to pour out two blue pills. He handed one to Bradley, which to my surprise, he accepted. He said he'd tried Viagra a few times and found it to be very conducive to having multiple erections. I told him he would definitely need all the help he could get tonight.

When we returned to the room we all stripped and headed for the veranda. The moon was full tonight and the weather was perfect. We decided to massage each other before getting into the sex. Then I had a sudden impulse. I asked Mark and Bradley if they would mind massaging Ashley for a while because I wanted to be alone with Gina. I then turned to her and asked her if that was all right with her and she smiled and took my hand. We walked back into the suite and headed for the bedroom.

There were some artificial candles on the dresser and the nightstands so I turned them on to cast a soft light in the room. I pulled back the spread on the bed and turned the sheets down. We got into bed and lay on our sides facing each other.

I traced the sides of her face with my fingers as I looked at her. I'd never felt such a mixture of emotions before. Every good emotion you could have was swirled together in my brain and most of all, in my heart. I flashed back to the first time I'd ever done this with a boy. It was the same feeling. But it was more. I wasn't the scared, timid, conflicted young girl I was then. Now I was a confident, self-assured adult who had conquered her fear and insecurity. I knew what I wanted and I knew what to do when I got it.

The look in her eyes told me she was mine for the taking and that she would meet me as an equal, a full partner in sharing our bodies on this wonderful night as if nobody else in the world existed but us. That's when this whole scene shifted to something sublime. I didn't have to convince her, beg her or seduce her into anything. She would join me in the union of our mutual desire and nothing needed to be said about it.

I moved toward her and we embraced as though we had done it hundreds of times before. Her warm luscious breasts pressed against mine and my pulse increased. I could feel and smell her breath and it immediately intoxicated me with an exotic, sweet fragrance like honeysuckle or gardenias. I ached to kiss her but I also wanted to freeze this moment filled with anticipation and longing so I could feel it for hours. Our lips moved slowly forward until they touched and sent electric currents streaking though both our bodies. Then we kissed and our bodies began to melt together.

We became indistinguishable. My hands glided softly over her back and down to her ass. I pulled her closer against me and everywhere we touched we became one. We shared the tacit understanding that there was no need to hurry. Neither of us should take anything from the other because all would be given freely. This was the unspoken promise we had made in the bathtub earlier.

I rolled us over so I was lying on top of her. She spread her legs and pulled her knees up so my hips were between hers. I pulled my lips off hers and moved down her body to suckle her breast. Even though I had done it earlier doing it now was heavenly. I actually felt like I was nursing her, as if some form of nourishment was flowing out of her erect nipple and into me. I held her breast with both hands and gently squeezed it and caressed it. My pussy was tingling and dripping juice.

I moved to her other breast and gave it the same loving attention. She was softly moaning now and pressing her chest up so I would take even more of her full, warm tit in my mouth. She ran her hands through my hair and onto the back of my neck to soothe me as she fed me. It was pure desire that I was sucking now and I couldn't get enough. It was making me hot.

I kissed my way down her stomach, licking her navel on my way to her pussy. I paused to lick the neatly trimmed hairs on her mound that formed a little heart above her bald twat. I could barely contain my eagerness to get to her slit and that magnificent clitoris.

I rubbed my thumb on her hood and felt her long bulbous clit within it. I shuddered with excitement to see how much of it extended beyond the hood between her pink labia. I pulled the spongy hood back to expose even more of it and felt my own pussy leak more juice. She was gorgeous. Hers was not a clit for licking; it was for sucking like a tiny cock. I put the tip of my tongue on the end of it and she flinched and breathed in quickly and sharply. I pursed my lips and teasingly sucked it inside my mouth where my tongue greeted it with soft wet caresses. I could feel it swell and sucked more of it in.

I began to move my lips up and down it as though I were sucking a cock. Her hips were undulating up and down to fuck my mouth. We were both on fire with sexual desire now, feeding off each other as I continued to love her clit with my mouth and tongue.

"Ohhhh Linda that feels incredible. Keep sucking me just like that. I'm going to cum so hard for you."

I brought my other hand up and slid my fingers down her slit until they reached her opening. Her juice was streaming out of it. I inserted two fingers into her slippery hot vagina and found her spot. I tenderly stroked and tickled it until her pink walls squeezed my fingers in response. I was completely enthralled listening to her and feeling her moving like a runaway train toward her orgasm. It was enrapturing to know I could do this to her. She was pulling me along with her as my own arousal kept pace with hers.

I felt her orgasm start before she did. Her vagina clamped around my fingers and her body froze in that split second between knowing it's starting and feeling it. Then it completely overwhelmed her. She pressed her pussy firmly into my face as I continued to suck her clit and stroke her spot. Her muscles tensed as she surrendered to the intensity of her climax and allowed it to run rampant through her body.

"Don't stop Linda! Keep sucking me and caressing my pussy. Feel me cum for you. Let me give my orgasm to you to share with me. Ohhhhhhh Yesssssss Linda I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

I did as she asked. I didn't stop sucking and stroking her as her legs trembled and her juice flooded my fingers. I did feel like we were sharing her orgasm as she allowed it to take both of us wherever it wanted. It was difficult to tell if it was subsiding or if she had just gotten used to it but she did relax a little and took some of the pressure off my face as her hips slowly reclined.

"Keep going Linda. Don't stop. Nobody has ever made me feel like this before. Ohhhh Linda please keep loving my pussy and I'll keep giving you my orgasms."

I realized what she said was true. I was loving her pussy and it made me feel even happier and warmer and tingly to know that she recognized that and was loving me back by wanting to give me her orgasms. I took my fingers out of her vagina and moved my mouth down from her clit to her opening and stuck my tongue inside her. Juice gushed out of her hot hole and I had to swallow to keep it from spilling out of my mouth. The more I sucked her the more she gave me.

"Ohhhhh God yes Linda. Suck me. Let me feed you like I did with my breasts. Ohhhh Godddd Linda it feels so gooood! Ohhhhh fuuuccckkkk, I'm cumming again!"

We both conspired to get my tongue as far into her vagina as possible. She pressed against my face with her hips and her pussy seemed to open up like she was about to give birth. The heat was like a steam bath on my face and her juice covered my chin and my cheeks and ran down my neck. I had no idea anybody could cum like this but she was getting better at it with each one she had.

I had to pull away in order to breathe. She would have continued on right into another massive orgasm if I hadn't. Her pussy was a sodden mess, saturated with her juice and my saliva. Her pretty pink labia were splayed apart and her hole was gaping open. I doubt anybody but her gynecologist had ever seen her like this. She was gorgeous; entrancingly beautiful, the epitome of feminine sexual design and a true work of art.

"Linda the way you look at me gives me goose bumps. I 've always been self-conscious and embarrassed by the way my pussy looked. Other girls who saw me always laughed and sometimes called me a freak. I was scared to death the first time I had sex with a boy and I wouldn't let him see me. You look at me like I'm the most beautiful sight you've ever seen."

"Oh my darling Gina you are the most beautiful sight I've ever seen in person. Those other girls were jealous; their tight pale slits were hardly more than a dimple, a little girl's pussy. Yours is a woman's pussy. It's made for sexual pleasure both visually and physically. I'd trade mine for yours in a heartbeat. You're no more a freak than the Mona Lisa or Venus de Milo. In fact, Alexandros didn't even have the courage to reveal her pussy to us; no doubt to keep that treasure for himself. If I could sculpt you in marble the Louvre would replace his incomplete attempt with you in all your feminine glory and beauty and herald you as the ultimate expression of womanhood."

"That is the nicest, most wonderful thing anybody has ever said to me. I love you Linda."

"Gina you don't have to say that just because I told you how beautiful you were. That wasn't a compliment, it was a sincere statement of how I feel about you."

"I wasn't just saying it Linda. I mean it; I'm head over heels in love with you. It's not the words you said or the sex we've had that makes me feel this way. I've had plenty of compliments from men and women and I've had my share of sex with them but nobody has ever made me feel the way I do about you."

"Gina, honey, I've got a daughter older than you."

"I don't care. What difference does that make anyway? I love you. It doesn't matter to me how old you are."

I sat up on the bed and looked at her face. I could see the love on it. It was shining out of her eyes as she looked at me. I moved closer to her and took her in my arms and kissed her. We began to melt into each other again and that's when I knew. I was in love with her too. She twisted upright as she threw me on my back and straddled me and held my hands pinned above my head.

"You shouldn't have done that. Your kiss told me. You love me too don't you? Say it Linda; tell me you love me."

"Ohhhhh God help me, yes. I do love you. How could I not? Who wouldn't love you Gina? What more could anybody want? Now what am I going to do? I've been on this ship four days and I've fallen in love with three people. First it was Ashley then Mark and now you. How is this possible? Am I going to fall in love with everybody I meet on this cruise?"

"You didn't mention Bradley."

"You're right, I didn't. I'm not in love with Bradley. I like him a lot and I admire him and he may be the best lover I've ever had, present company excepted, but I don't love him. I guess there's hope for me yet."

"And what about Ed? Do you still love him? Does he still love you?"

Holy shit! What a question. Was that why I came up with the idea for these cruises? Was I afraid that Ed no longer loved me? Did I need reassurance that he still wanted me and found me desirable? Had I done this to see if he would say he didn't need a fantasy girl, that I was his fantasy? But I know that's impossible. Fantasies are unobtainable. To actualize a fantasy is to stop it from being a fantasy. You can't be somebody's wife and their fantasy girl at the same time. They're mutually exclusive. Only the most immature egotistical woman would think that it could be otherwise. How vain do you have to be to want your husband to think of you as both? You have to choose, reality or fantasy.

Oh my God! Was it the other way around? Was I really afraid I no longer loved Ed? Or had I committed the worst sin of all: did I still love him but stopped being in love with him? Ohhhh Ed, please tell me I haven't done that to you. Can a person do anything more horrible than that to someone they claim to love? Am I that much of a coward? Am I that cruel? And what have I done to Gina? How could I have let this happen? How can we possibly be in love?

"Linda, it doesn't make any difference to me. If you do still love him it will just mean that he'll have one more person to play with. I don't mind sharing. I've already shared Mark and Ashley with you and I intend to get some of Bradley before this cruise is over. Don't worry about it."

"Oh Gina what am I going to do now?"

"Oh that's an easy question to answer. You're going to spread those sexy legs of yours and I'm going to do to you what you did to me. Unless you'd rather we do it to each other at the same time."

"And who would stop us if we did that? We can't be trusted while we're under the influence of love and drugs. We'd fuck each other into a coma."

"Hmmmm, good point. So, shut up and kiss me."

She let go of my arms so I could wrap them around her and when I did all those questions that were there a minute ago just drifted away and dissolved in our kiss. Goddamn this pill was fantastic! It not only turned a woman into a raging nymphomaniac but it also took all your worries away so nothing interfered with the expression of your ultra-heightened passion. A pill that could do either would be a wonder drug. One that could do both was a true miracle.

Speaking of true miracles, the one that had her arms around me was kissing me like this was the last time we'd ever be with each other. Our kiss was literally breathtaking. I had to pause and force myself to take a deep breath or I'd keep kissing her until I passed out. After all we'd already done, we still couldn't get enough of each other. Our bodies were generating so much heat I thought we were going to set off the fire alarms. When she moved her head to kiss her way down to my breasts I shook with anticipation of feeling her mouth on me.