Fantasy Sex Cruise 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she did I shook more from the sensation of her sucking my hypersensitive nipple into her hot mouth. It swelled and distended as her tongue licked it while the suction pulled on it. I was transported by the joy I felt as her hungry mouth implored my tit to feed her with the same love and passion and desire that she had so willingly given to me when I was doing this to her. I was already beginning to fill with orgasmic energy and almost feared what it would feel like when her mouth reached my pussy.

I had to wait for that though. She was so enthralled with sucking my tits that I thought I was going to start lactating and we'd both cum before she finished. This pill certainly elevated your desire and your passion but it did not make you rush headlong into a desperate race to get to a climax. What she was doing to my tits had never been done to me before. I had the presence of mind to try to remember to get both Gina and Ashley doing this to me together. I knew for sure that would engender an uber-orgasm.

When she did begin to kiss her way down to my pussy my skin buzzed everywhere her lips touched. She paused when she got to my navel. "Linda you really should get your navel pierced. I had mine done when I was eighteen and I have some really cool jewelry for it. You'd look even hotter in that little thong you wear to the pool with a piercing."

At last her mouth skimmed over my bald mound and brushed across my clit as she moved down to lie between my legs. My pussy was on fire and leaking juice at the same time. "I love your bare pussy. Even without hair it still looks like a woman's pussy. Your clit isn't as large as mine but it's still substantial and delicious to suck on. You have well defined outer lips that just beg to be licked." She demonstrated this by dragging her tongue slowly and firmly up one and then the other. "Your labia don't hide shyly between them either. I like to see them protruding proudly between your outer lips and how they thicken and become spongy toward the top." Her tongue slid up the middle of them, parting them until the tip lightly flicked by my clit.

"It feels so good to love you. I like telling you the things I love about you. I've been with other women but I've never shared this level of intimacy with them. I feel like I can do anything with you; say anything to you and open my heart to you. Oh Linda, you feel it too don't you?"

"Oh Gina, my darling you're making me weak with what you're doing to me. I love to hear you tell me about my body and what excites you. I've never felt this close to another person in my life. I feel no shame or fear or embarrassment to be with you and do anything with you. I want to expose myself to you body and soul. Touch me, smell me, taste me and look all you want. See me as no other person ever has."

Her puckered lips pressed firmly against the opening to my vagina and her tongue extended into it. She lapped at the juice flowing from it as her thumb moved to my clit to rub it in little circles. In only a few seconds my insides had turned to jelly. She sucked my pussy as she had sucked my breasts begging me to give her the liquid love she craved. It was an easy request to grant. The more she sucked from me the more my body generated to satiate her longing.

Her thumb on my clit felt like the way I had learned to do it to myself. She knew intuitively what I liked and how I liked it to be done. I moved my hand down and put my fingers on her thumb and rubbed my swollen sensitive nub with her. It was even more sensuous than when I had done it with Ashley. I felt my orgasm coming like watching a tornado far off in the distance as it whirled inescapably toward me and knew that when it hit me it would rip though me with dreadful force. I felt no fear. Let it come. I welcomed it. I wanted it and would gladly bear whatever it could do to me.

When she inserted one of her fingers in my ass the tornado enveloped me; lifting me up and sending me soaring high into the sky. I rode its power like a surfer on a forty-foot wave. Nothing else existed but my orgasm. I wasn't having it; it was having me. This is the kind of orgasm every woman dreams of having but never quite manages to achieve. The same kind of thrill as your first time skydiving but better. I couldn't say or do anything but let it happen. And Gina knew this, she continued to suck me and rub me and finger fuck my ass in a deliberate attempt to prolong my ecstasy.

I had no idea how long it lasted. I had lost all sense of time before it even started. Finally, like some capricious tornados, it deposited me softly and safely back on the ground and went away. Gina moved up beside me and pulled me to her, turning me to face her. She wrapped me in her arms and kissed me. "Oh Linda I did it. I took you to a place you've never been before and I went with you. Oh I'm so happy I could do that for us. I love you so much it hurts." She started crying and if I hadn't felt so ecstatically good I would have joined her.

It was almost midnight when we managed to get to the bathroom to pee and splash water on our faces. We grabbed a bottle of water and walked out to the veranda where we found Ashley laying face down on the bed of cushions. She raised her head up and said, "We were wondering what happened to you two. We finished the massage and then the Viagra Bradley and Mark took kicked in. They've been fucking me tag-team for over an hour. I feel like I've been gangbanged by a high school football team. It's been the best night of sex I've ever had. I don't know if I had a dozen individual orgasms or a long continuous one but they've been spectacular."

Bradley asked us, "How do you feel?"

"My libido is still in warp drive but my body is tired. I think it's time for some sleep. Gina are you going back to your cabin or do you want to stay here?"

"What a silly question. Bradley won't mind if I sleep here in that big bed you've got. In the morning, we'll tag-team him."

Mark helped Ashley up and she came over and put her arms around me and kissed me. "Goodnight lover. We'll pick this up again in the morning." Then she embraced Gina. "Tomorrow we'll have a little one-on-one session and see if I can put that same look on your face."

I kissed Mark goodnight and they left for their suite. We got ready for bed and the three of us succumbed to our bodies need for rest. My last thought was of Ed. I really hoped he was having as good a time as I was.