Fantasy Sex Cruise 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel the same way. That's one of the things my husband and I have let slip away. We're definitely going to get back to it after these cruises are over. I think it's time you bathed me. Use the body wash and pour some in your hands and start at my shoulders."

"Don't you want me to use a washcloth?"

"I'm not dirty so I don't need to be scrubbed. We'll both enjoy it more if you use your hands. I'm ready for you to touch me. Take your time, feel me, play with me." He started rubbing my shoulders and then used both hands to wash my arm all the way down to my hand. He gently squeezed my arm as he held it between his hands. His eyes moved between looking at where he was touching me and then back to my eyes to see what I was thinking about his actions. "You're doing fine Ryan, this is how you discover me and explore me."

When he finished with my arms he moved to my chest and slowly rubbed down to my breasts. He didn't hesitate when he reached them, his fingers slipped to the sides and down under them as he bathed and played with them. He rubbed his thumbs on my nipples and they began to swell. He smiled when he saw that and began to massage my breasts with his hands, cupping them and kneading them until I started to softly moan.

"Do you like that?"

"Oh yes, I like that a lot."

When the water had washed away the lather he bent his head and put his lips on my right nipple. He gently kissed and licked it before opening his mouth wide and sucking as much of my breast into his mouth as he could. I breathed in sharply and pushed my breast against his mouth.

"Ooooohhh I like that too."

He moved his mouth to the other one and repeated the treatment.

"You have beautiful tits Linda. Doing this makes me realize how inattentive I've been to my girlfriend's tits. Washing you and feeling you is really fun."

"I'm glad you like it. I'm having fun too. You can move along now and come back to my tits when we get out of the shower."

He knelt down in front of me as he slid his hand down to my hips then over and across my stomach. He stared at my pussy while he held my hips with his hands.

"Your bald pussy is really sexy. I like being able to see all of you like this."

I moved my feet apart to spread my legs. His hands slid from my hips to the top of my thighs then over and down to slip between my legs. He washed one leg and then the other bringing his hand up to touch my pussy as he rubbed my thighs. He drew his finger along the fold of my lips and moved it back and forth. I breathed in sharply as his finger slid along my slit parting my labia. His thumb slid over my clit and I shuddered.

"I like playing with you Linda. You're very confident and sure of what you're doing. You make me feel like you want me to touch you. My girlfriend always seems a little tentative and nervous when we have sex. I feel like she's allowing me to touch her instead of wanting me to. I just now realized this and I don't think I would have if I hadn't met you. Turn around, I want to see your ass again."

I turned and faced the wall as he began to massage my ass cheeks, spreading them apart to let the water cascade down my back and over my crack. He ran his fingers through my slit some more and I could feel my juices begin to flow.

"Put your finger in my ass."

He pressed his finger against my asshole and I felt it slide into me until it was completely inside me. "Rub it around inside me and then push it in and out of me."

He complied with my request until I began to moan at the thought of having his cock replace his finger.

"Ryan I think we're clean enough. Let's get out of here and go to the bedroom."

I turned the water off and we hurriedly dried off before I led him to the bedroom. I pulled back the sheet and told him to lie down on his back. As soon as he did I crawled between his legs and kissed my way to his balls and began to lick them. My hand encircled his cock and I felt it begin to stiffen. "Does your girlfriend suck your cock Ryan?"

"She has, but she's really not that into it. She seems to do it as a favor and only long enough to get me hard. Then she wants me to fuck her."

"She doesn't know what she's missing. I got out of the habit of sucking my husband's cock. Thankfully, I've rediscovered how much fun it is while I've been on this cruise and how much I like the taste of cum. Too bad you didn't bring her with you. I could have given her some pointers on how to enjoy sex a lot more than she appears to. Now, you watch me and I'll show you what a blowjob from a woman who loves giving them feels like."

As my mouth opened to admit the head of his cock I locked my eyes on his and never stopped looking at him the entire time I sucked and licked his rigid shaft. I played with his balls, gently squeezing and massaging them while my mouth moved up and down on his cock. I ran my finger between his ass cheeks and pressed against his asshole. When he spread his legs a little more I inserted it into the little puckered orifice. His cock swelled with increased hardness when I rubbed against his prostate. His breathing quickened and I could see the look of impending orgasm on his face. I took his entire length into my mouth and tugged on his scrotum while I squeezed his balls.

"Linda, you're making me...Oooooohhhhh yesssss Linda I'm cumming."

His cock erupted in the entrance to my throat and spewed his hot cream into it. I kept squeezing his balls as he continued to spurt hot globs of cum over my tongue. I pulled back so I could keep the last few emissions in my mouth. When he finally stopped I slowly pulled off and moved up over him. I opened my mouth to show him it was full of his cum then swallowed it and licked my lips. He didn't need to say anything. I knew he loved what I'd done to him. I leaned forward and kissed him, sticking my cum covered tongue in his mouth.

"OK Ryan. While we're waiting for you to recover a little so I can get you hard again, you're going to do to me what I just did to you. Do you like to eat pussy Ryan?"

"Yes I do. I like it a lot and so does my girlfriend."

"Do you make her cum when you eat her?"

"Sometimes. Usually we're both in a hurry to fuck though."

"There's no reason to hurry Ryan. You'll both have a much better experience if you'll slow down a bit and enjoy things more as you do them. I'll let you lick my pussy as long as you want. I've gotten really good at having orgasms the last few days so if you want to keep doing it I'll keep cumming for you."

"Wow Linda I'm really glad I met you. I've never known a woman like you before. You make sex fun and I've really enjoyed everything we've done so far."

"I'm glad to hear that Ryan. I've enjoyed it too. Now let me lay down here and you get between my legs and show me you know what to do with your tongue."

He surprised me when he grabbed a pillow and put it under my hips. Maybe he did know what he was doing. I spread my legs wide apart and he moved his head close to my moist slit.

"Your pussy is very pretty Linda. I just love being able to see it without it being covered with hair."

His fingertips traced the crease where my thighs met my outer lips. When he reached the bottom I felt his thumbs pull my lips apart and saw him studying me. His eyes looked up and met mine. I smiled and he smiled back. His head moved forward and his lips touched my slit. His tongue slid slowly upward toward my clit.

"Ooooohhh that feels nice Ryan. Do it some more. Slide your tongue slowly from my asshole up to my clit. Do it with your tongue flat against me and press it hard."

He repeated his licking as he spread my labia apart with his tongue. The tip brushed against my clit when he reached the top and my legs flinched.

"Ohhh... Goddd... Yesss that feels fabulous. Do you like the way I taste Ryan?"

"Yes. Yes I do, you're... delicious. You smell so sweet."

"That's because you gave me such a good bath."

"No, it's not just body wash. It's you. You have a unique fragrance unlike anything I've ever smelled. Linda you're older than my mom but you're the sexiest woman I've ever met. You excite me even more than my girlfriend. I don't know how to put it into words but you're just so real and warm and feminine. I feel so comfortable with you; like we were really good friends."

"Oh Ryan what a wonderful thing to say." He was right though. I didn't feel love for him, at least not the way I felt it for Ashley and Mark and Gina and certainly not as intense as I did for Barbara but I did feel comfortable with him too. "Does this mean we're fuck buddies Ryan? Can I expect a booty call occasionally when you just want an uncomplicated roll in the hay?"

"God that would be great if we could. I wish we lived near enough to each other to do that."

"I live in Augusta Georgia if that's close enough."

"Damn, I'm all the way across the country in Oregon. But thanks for the offer."

"In that case you better not waste any more time."

He covered my slit with his mouth and started licking and sucking as much of my cunt as he could. He was savoring every part of me like it was the best thing he'd ever put in his mouth. He was really starting to get to me and when he closed his eyes I lay back and put my head on a pillow and opened myself to him completely, body and soul. He built my sexual arousal up slowly, almost reverentially as his tongue played with my lips and slid into my vagina. My juices were flowing and he was inviting them into his hungry mouth.

"Ohhhh Ryan baby, that feels so good. You do that almost as good as Gina. Concentrate on my clit now; lick it with long, strong laps of your tongue. Go slow and slide it over my clit like your licking fudge off a spoon. Ooooh yes just like that! Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh yes baby, that's perfect. Put your finger in my pussy. Rub up toward the top. YESSSS, right there."

His sucking on my clit was a masterful combination of lips and tongue that was pushing me closer to my climax. Then as quickly as it had in the shower that first time, the pill threw the switch on my orgasm and it hit me like a bolt of lightning. Even though I knew it was coming, I wasn't prepared for the intensity. My legs spread as wide as they could and I pressed my pussy into his mouth. It felt like I was about to give birth. My vagina went into spasms that quickly spread through my whole body.

For an instant I thought of telling him to stop because I didn't think I could handle any more stimulation but I ignored that thought and decided to surrender to the sensations and let them take me wherever they wanted to go. He finally relented and pulled back. I opened my eyes and raised my head to see his face covered in my cum. My body was still trembling.

"Wow Linda, none of my girlfriends has ever done anything like that. You really know how to cum."

"And you really know how to eat pussy. I can't believe your girlfriend doesn't demand you keep your head between her legs at least twice a day. How's that nice cock of yours doing? Think you're ready for a little more action?"

"It's more than ready. I almost came with you just from licking you."

"In that case scoot back and get on your knees."

I turned over and got on my knees and lowered my shoulders to the bed, keeping the pillow under my hips. I didn't need to tell him what to do next. He moved close behind me and I felt him use his hand to rub the head of his cock along my sopping slit. He paused briefly at my opening then pushed in and slowly slid his hard shaft all the way into my still quivering vagina.

"Ohhhhhhh Ryan your hard hot cock feels so good inside me. Fuck me baby. Fuck me any way you want to. Fuck me until you fill my pussy with more of your hot cum."

His hands began massaging my ass as he started stroking in and out of me. He pulled my cheeks apart as he pushed forward to watch his cock disappear between my distended lips. I could just imagine what they looked like stretched around his rigid shaft, my juices oozing out around it. I closed my eyes and once again gave myself completely to the sensations of what he was doing to me. It didn't surprise me that another orgasm wracked my body in only a few minutes but what did surprise me was that he just paused to let it happen then kept right on going.

He picked up speed and I heard as well as felt his hips slamming into my ass as his cock bottomed out in me with each stroke. I was irretrievably lost in sex at this point, as close to the edge of orgasm as I could get and doing nothing to interfere with going over that edge. I didn't have to wait long. He buried his cock in me and stopped as I felt it swell and begin to pulsate inside me.

Then the delicious hot cream blasted out of the tip of his cock and splashed against my cervix. My mind seemed to stop working as my autonomous systems took over from my conscious brain. Thank God I didn't have to think about what I was doing. My vagina squeezed him rhythmically as each thick spurt spewed into me. As soon as he deposited the last of his discharge into me, I slowly descended and pushed back with my legs to lie flat on the bed with my ass enticingly elevated by the pillow beneath my hips. He moved with me to lie on top of me with his spent cock tightly confined within my throbbing vagina.

He kissed the back of my neck and his hands moved to the side of my breasts. "Linda..."

"Shhhh, you don't have to say anything Ryan. I know." I lay there feeling our heartbeats pulsing in unison deep in my cunt. I thought about how I had been able to come to this point of picking up a young man and fucking him as casually as asking the clerk at the grocery store to take my bags out to the car. Even stranger was the total lack of shame or remorse for doing it. I felt in control of my own sexuality in a way I had never known before. I also felt completely comfortable in granting Ed the freedom and privilege to do the same. It was the most liberating realization I'd ever had: That you could love somebody and not be sexually jealous or possessive of them. More than that, you could love more than one person that way. It was like a whole new world of sex had suddenly opened up for us. I hoped Ed would find the same thing on his cruise. I was pretty sure Kealani could lead him there.

"Ryan you're not falling asleep are you?"

"No. Just basking in the afterglow."

"Ryan, I want you to answer a question for me and I want you to be honest. Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Pretty is a very subjective judgment to make about a person. It depends on external variables like makeup, clothes, hairstyle, lighting and how much I've had to drink. Right now, lying here in bed with you after having sex and seeing you the way you really are, I think you're pretty. Maybe not beautiful like a Miss Universe but more importantly I find you very attractive. There's a song by Fleetwood Mac called 'You Make Loving Fun'. They could have written that for you. I'll take that quality over having a pretty face any day."

"Thank you Ryan. That's the best compliment I've ever received. I think we should get up now and go back to the pool. Your grandparents might need you and wonder where you are."

We headed for the bathroom where I sat on the toilet to let the massive load of cum drip out of me before putting my suit back on while Ryan took a quick shower. When we left Mark and Ashley's room I stopped at my suite and opened the door. "Ryan come inside for a second, I've got a little thank you gift for you."

"What better gift could you possibly give me than what we just did?"

"Oh you're going to love this." I took him into the bathroom and got the pack of pills Gina had given me. I took two of them out and handed them to him. "Ryan did you see that beautiful dark haired girl sitting with us at the pool?"

"How could I miss somebody as pretty as that?"

"Well she works for a big pharmaceutical firm and these pills are the newest discovery they've come up with. It's like Viagra for women. I've taken one and I can assure you they are very effective. When you get back home, share one of them with your girlfriend but you must promise me that you will not just slip it to her. You have to let her know what it is and that it's safe. You need to do this over a long weekend because it lasts for three days. You won't believe what a change this can make in a woman."

"Wow thanks Linda. What's the other one for?"

"Your mom. The same rules apply to her too. Tell her what it is and make sure she has the time to enjoy it with your dad. Or maybe with you if you want to see if she's up for that. After she wears your dad out she might want to consider it."

"That would really be cool. After being with you I want to be with my mom even more than I already did. I think I could show her that it doesn't matter about age or relationship. If two people love each other then why can't they express that love sexually as long as both of them are adults?"

"Are you aware that tonight is a formal night and that Chris Botti is giving a concert in the big show lounge?"

"I didn't bring a tux with me. I doubt that my grandfather did either. They'll likely eat in one of the alternative dining places or order something sent to the room. That's probably what I'll do too. As for Chris Botti, I've heard a couple of his songs but I don't know his music that well. I'm not a huge fan of jazz."

"I think you would change your mind if you went to one of his concerts. This is a fantastic and unexpected chance to hear some very good music. There's a shop on board that rents tuxedos. Do you think you might like to join us for dinner and the concert?"

"Oh I don't know. I don't want to impose on all of you and be a fifth wheel at your party."

"Ryan that's not the right attitude. First of all you and I have shared something today that makes us more than just acquaintances so you wouldn't be imposing. What if I could get you a date with Gina? Would that be something you'd be interested in? She's taken one of those pills too so you could get another perspective from her on how they affect women."

"Do you really think she'd go for that?"

"She came on this cruise like you expecting to be with her boyfriend but he broke his leg the day before they were to leave and couldn't go so she came by herself. I don't think her relationship is very serious with her boyfriend and I can tell you from personal experience that you really don't want to pass up a chance to get in the sack with her. And you sure don't want to miss seeing her in the dress she's going to wear tonight."

"OK this is sounding a lot better. I've got dad's credit card so I'll go see about renting a tux for tonight."

"There now, you see how having the right attitude can make things much better than you thought they'd be. Dinner in the main dining room starts at 7:30 tonight and the concert is from 9:30 to 11. Meet us at the entrance to the dining room at 7:25."

"Linda, thank you for being so nice to me. I'll never forget this day."

"You're going to have a lot more to remember before it's over. Now hurry and go get your tux before they're all picked over."

As I walked back to the pool deck I thought about what boring mundane activities I'd be doing if I were back home. I was certain they wouldn't have involved walking around in a thong and seducing young men. In less than a week I had become perfectly OK with doing that. Not to mention having sex with women. This had really turned out to be some week.

When I got back to the pool I found everyone still sitting in their lounge chairs. Ashley had found a steward and had him bring over a large umbrella and set it up between her and Barbara's chairs so they were out of the direct sunlight. Barbara looked adorable sitting there in her little pink bikini with her big wide brimmed white straw hat and her Brighton sunglasses.