Fantasy Sex Cruise 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Barbara you look fantastic. Where'd you get the hat and the beautiful sunglasses?"

"Ashley has been spoiling me rotten since you've been gone. She went to one of the shops when she saw the cheap plastic sunglasses I had and bought me a new pair and this chic hat. I wish I could see myself. She's been telling me how many guys have been checking me out. Did you have a good time with your boy toy?"

"I had a very good time thank you. I'm going to hook him up with Gina for tonight's concert."

"Would I like him?"

"Probably. He's very nice but I'm not going to let him get near you. We've only got two days left and I don't want to share you except with Ashley and Gina and Mark and Bradley. I have a feeling that by the time this cruise ends you'll be in a position to have your pick of nice men."

"I've got to stay focused on my performance. You're right; I don't need any new distraction at this point. I've got all the lovers I can handle now and it feels marvelous."

"Have any of you eaten yet? I think I worked up an appetite with Ryan."

"No, we were waiting on you and now that you're here let's get something to eat. They've got all sorts of good things cooking on these grills around the deck. Barbara what would you like? We'll go get you something and bring it back to you."

"I'm not picky, you choose something that looks good for me."

We all headed off to check out what was available. It was a smorgasbord of salads, fruits, cheeses, rice, French fries, grilled meats and fish so we walked around grabbing something from each station. It was all delicious. After we ate, Barbara and I took Jesus up to the deck where he could go potty and get a walk then we went back to the suite so Barbara could change and get ready for some more rehearsal. We fed Jesus and made sure he had fresh water out on the veranda while she got ready.

When she left to rehearse the rest of us bathed and headed to the veranda to spend the next two hours having an orgy. I was really getting to like having sex all day; especially with multiple partners. I hoped Ed was learning to like it too because I intended to spend a lot more time doing it at home.

I was wondering if there may be some synergistic interaction between the aftereffects of the Ecstasy and Gina's pill. What made me feel this way was the tenderness and sensitivity we all exhibited toward each other as we made love. This wasn't just horny fucking it was sensuous lovemaking. But Gina felt it too and she hadn't done the Ecstasy, so maybe it was just us. Whatever, I'd never experienced kissing and touching that felt like this before. The orgasms went off the chart.

It was after five when Barbara returned from practicing with Bobby. She had already taken Jesus up for another bathroom break and walk. One of the crew even played with Jesus by throwing a tennis ball for him to chase.

"How did the rehearsing go?"

"We're getting comfortable with the arrangements and we have most of them down pat now. Another hour or so tomorrow should get us ready to go."

I kissed her then told her, "I'm very proud of you. I know how much this means to you and how hard you've worked to get here. Remember we're all here for you if you need anything."

She started crying and said, "I wish my mother could be here to be proud of me."

"From now on you have three mothers, your natural one and me and Ashley. We all love you and we know you're going to do just fine. Now dry those tears and let's start getting ready to go to the concert."

Mark and Bradley went over to the other suite to get ready so the girls could have complete control of the bathroom. We all started taking baths and laying out our clothes for tonight. "Gina, I've set you up on a blind date for tonight with Ryan. I hope you don't mind. He's actually quite a good lover for a twenty year old.

"If you recommend him then that's good enough for me."

"You're probably ready for some alone time with a young stud instead of hanging around with us old folks."

She came over and put her arms around me and gave me a kiss that took by breath away. "I'm not just hanging around with you. I love you. And you're not old. However, I'm willing to give Mark and Bradley a break by letting Ryan see if he can keep up with what this pill's done to me."

Mark and Bradley had returned and were waiting for us out on the veranda when we all came parading out of the bathroom. The looks on their faces told us we had achieved the desired effect with our formal dresses. Even I had to admit we looked spectacular. Barbara and Gina's dresses left no doubt about what women on the prowl were supposed to look like. I was almost glad Barbara couldn't see herself because she was a little too shy to be in public looking this hot . She was so damn sexy she could have given me an erection. You'd never know this blonde wet dream was the same little mousy girl that we saw that first night. Gina was so gorgeous I thought we should hire her a bodyguard. Ryan was going to have a hard-on from the minute he saw her.

"Barbara do you want to leave Jesus here in the suite for tonight and let us be your guide or do you want to have him with you?"

"If you don't mind, he probably would like a night off. We can put some food and water down for him and leave him here. I don't want to leave him on the veranda though. He could get scared out there by himself without us around."

When we walked out into the hallway, Gina took Barbara by the arm and said, "Allow me to assist you Barbara. Linda and Ashley may be your new mommies but I'm your new big sister and I'll take real good care of you." She gave her a little kiss and was careful not to muss her lipstick then started walking her down the hall. I was truly amazed at how we all had grown so close to each other in such a short time.

"Ashley you and Mark walk in front of me and Bradley so I can watch that fabulous ass of yours while we're walking." Her dress had no back and I was tempted to reach my hand down inside the skirt to play with her butt, which I knew was totally exposed by the tiny thong she was wearing.

When we arrived at the dining room Ryan was waiting for us. He looked very handsome dressed in his tux. "Hello Ryan I'm so glad you decided to join us. Let me introduce you to everybody. This is Ashley and her husband Mark. The man standing beside me is my fantasy lover Bradley. The pretty blonde is Barbara who will be singing tomorrow night in the lounge on deck ten."

Before I could introduce Gina, he reached for Barbara's hand and Gina moved it toward him and said, "Barbara can't see so I'm being her guide tonight."

Ryan took her hand and said, "I was wondering what your flaw was. Chinese artists always deliberately put a flaw in their work to keep from committing the act of hubris by thinking they had achieved perfection." He raised her hand and kissed it. "It is truly a pleasure to meet you Barbara." He turned to Gina and said, "I've yet to discover your flaw but whatever it is, it's not obvious." He took her hand and kissed it.

Gina responded, "After the concert you can spend the rest of the night looking for it."

"May I assist you in escorting Barbara to our table?" He moved over to Barbara's other side and put her arm around his. We then proceeded to our table where we had a fabulous meal and conversation that allowed us to know more about Ryan. He had a difficult time keeping his eyes off Barbara and Gina throughout the meal but was a perfect gentleman. He had obviously been raised to be at ease in social settings.

After dinner we walked to the show lounge and were shown to our seats for the concert. When Chris walked out on stage he explained how he had come to be on the ship. He was playing a concert in San Juan and one of his musicians had once worked on board this ship so when he saw it docked at the pier he got in touch with the cruise director, who he knew from his time on board, and asked him if he'd like to come see the concert. After the concert, they talked and the cruise director asked Chris what he was going to do next.

Chris said he was going to take a week off before flying back to Miami for their next concert date. The cruise director suggested that instead of hanging around San Juan maybe he'd like to cruise back to Ft. Lauderdale and put on a little surprise concert for the guests on board. Chris said he'd never taken a cruise before and that it seemed like a perfect time to do it for the remainder of this one so he accepted the offer.

His performance wasn't the full concert he normally did but he played for about an hour and fifteen minutes to a packed house that loved every minute of it. When he finished his last song he did something very surprising. He said that when he had come in to the lounge to rehearse he had heard a beautiful young woman with a beautiful voice singing a song for her performance in the lounge on deck ten tomorrow night and encouraged everybody to attend.

Barbara was so excited by Chris mentioning her she practically floated out of the show lounge as we were leaving. Before returning to the room we went to the top deck and stood to look at the moonlight. It was a beautiful night and the breeze was cool as we glided across the sea. Barbara said, "Even though I can't see this scene I can feel the breeze and smell the salt air and hear the waves of the wake against the side of the ship. I probably wouldn't have done this if I hadn't met all of you and I want to thank all of you for being so wonderful to me."

I stood behind her and put my arms around her, "Oh my darling, you're very welcome.

It's our pleasure to help you enjoy this experience and support you in what you want to do. I couldn't be any more proud of you than if you were my own daughter nor could I love you any more."

"Linda take me down to the suite. I love you so much I can't wait another minute to have my arms around you."

Ryan and Gina went to Ryan's cabin and the rest of us returned to mine. Ashley and I helped Barbara undress and remove her makeup. She sat on the edge of the tub while we took our clothes and makeup off. Then we all headed for the bedroom. Before she finished lying down she started giving directions, "Linda will you and Ashley lie beside me and take turns kissing me and sucking my tits? I want Bradley to lick my pussy and get me wet then put his hard cock in me and fuck me. It won't take long for me to cum because I'm already so hot I'm about to explode."

We all got in position and I leaned over and put my mouth on hers. Her arm went across my back and her lips tasted sweet. My tongue touched her lips and they opened to invite it inside her mouth. The energy she put in her kiss told me that she was highly sexually charged and ready for more. And more is what she got. Ashley was licking and sucking her left tit, pulling on the nipple with her pursed lips as her hand fondled the other one.

I quit kissing her and told Mark to take my place on her right tit then stood up on my knees and swung my leg over her head and lowered my pussy to her mouth. "Eat my pussy my precious love. Make it feel the way Bradley is making yours feel. Ohhhh yessss baby suck my clit. Oooooohhhhh that's making me so hot."

Her tongue made broad laps up my slit then paused to suck my clit in her mouth where she slid her tongue slowly back and forth across it. I gently rocked my hips to slide my lips over her mouth so her tongue could slip between my labia. When it reached my opening she inserted it into my vagina and sucked hard. Once again the pill stimulated my juices and I felt them begin to seep into her mouth the same way I knew hers were dribbling into Bradley's mouth.

I pulled up and turned around so I was facing Bradley and returned my pussy to her lips. This gave her a better angle to suck my vagina and she increased her tongue's slurping of my juices. Bradley apparently thought she was wet enough because he got on his knees and put his large brown hands under her hips and spread them across her ass cheeks to lift her up off the bed. The tip of his hard fat cock pressed against her opening and she spread her legs wider to prepare for its insertion.

Bradley pushed forward and began to penetrate her diminutive pink vagina. Her pale white skin and the scant dusting of blonde fuzz on it contrasted with the dark brown skin of Bradley's shaft as it began to stretch her light pink lips open. It was an incredibly erotic sight. He went slowly and the mushroom head disappeared inside her. She began to moan into my pussy with the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure that Bradley's cock was causing her.

Bradley wrapped his hand around his shaft and slowly stroked it while his head was held snuggly inside the entrance to Barbara's vagina. I knew he loved having her tight little hole enclose the head of his cock. Her young twat pulsed around his cockhead like a mouth, nuzzling the mushroom shaped head like she was sucking on it. I envied him having a cock because she had done the same thing to my tongue when I had it shoved into her hot wet hole.

He moved his hips forward and slid the first two inches of his thick shaft inside her. I saw her leg muscles tremble and her moaning increased as her channel distended to accept his intrusion. I moved my hips back above her head and leaned down to kiss her. "Are you doing OK angel?"

"Ohhhhh God Yessss Linda. My pussy is stretching to accept him and it's sending waves of pleasure all through me. I love how hot and hard he feels inside me. Oh God, it's wonderful."

I returned to sit on her face and looked down at her sweet little mouth sucking voraciously on my pussy while her pussy was straining to admit Bradley's big cock. He slid another two inches inside her. He was almost half way in now and paused to let her adjust to it. The more he inserted into her the closer I got to cumming as I watched in fascinated wonder at how her little pink tunnel could possibly hold the long fat cock that it was close to completely containing.

When he finally had it buried inside her she moaned loudly into my pussy and her legs spread even wider apart. He paused briefly then slowly began to withdraw his cock until only the head remained inside. He repeated inserting it and withdrawing it until he was satisfied that she was ready. Then he increased the speed of his stroking and began to fuck her. Watching his cock piston in and out of her girlish pussy was all it took to spark my orgasm. I leaned forward, "Ohhhhh Barbara, suck my clit. I'm going to cum all over your mouth." I flooded her mouth with my juice as my orgasm hit and caused my vagina to go into spasms.

When my climax began to subside I leaned forward and put my hands on either side of her hips and lowered my head down above her pussy to continue watching Bradley's cock fuck her. She was gasping now from making me cum and from the forceful slamming of Bradley's hips each time his cock bottomed out in her. "Ohhh Bradley... You're going to make me cum! Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Ohhhhhh yes, I'm cumming!

She let out a long low mournful moan and pulled her knees back toward her. Bradley pushed forward to bury his cock in her and held it there, then began to grunt as his orgasm began and he started pumping long spurts of hot cream into her. I put my fingers between them on either side of his cock and felt the pulses of his ejaculation as he continued to spew cum into her. His cock finally stopped spurting and he didn't move.

"Don't take it out Bradley. It feels like the head of your cock has pushed through my cervix and sprayed your cum into my womb. I can't stop cumming! I've never felt anything like this before. It's fantastic. Ohhhhh Godddd Yesssss, here I go again." Her body shuddered and her stomach muscles contracted as the orgasm either continued or went straight into another one.

I pulled up and lifted my leg over to get off her and turned around to kiss her. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I tasted my juices on it. All the while we were kissing, it felt like she was never going to stop climaxing. Finally Bradley's cock began to deflate and he pulled back to release it from the confines of her vagina. Her legs lowered slowly and Bradley let her hips relax back onto the bed.

She laid there, legs spread widely as she continued to flinch and jerk in little aftershocks. I moved down between her legs and nudged Bradley to one side. Her pussy was a sodden mess, her labia splayed apart and her vagina still gaping open from the intrusion of Bradley's cock. I couldn't help myself. She looked so invitingly erotic that I just had to get my mouth on her swollen pink lips. I covered her pussy with my mouth and inserted my tongue into her vagina. She moaned and pushed her cunt into my face, beseeching me to suck her.

As soon as I began to draw my cheeks in to initiate the suction, I felt Bradley's hot cum start to flow into my mouth. I slurped her hole like it was a thick milk shake, extracting more of the hot creamy cum that had been so recently deposited there. I'd never tasted anything so delicious as Bradley's cum gushing out of Barbara's pussy in pulsing spurts that spread across my tongue and slithered into my throat. When the last glob slid from her hot hole I held it in my mouth then crawled up her supine body and placed my mouth on hers and squirted the hot pearly liquid between her lips.

"I think it's about time you got some sleep. You've got more rehearsing and a performance tomorrow."

"I just hope I can still walk tomorrow. I never knew sex could be like that. My whole body is just buzzing."

Mark and Ashley returned to their suite and Barbara decided to sleep in the fold out bed in the living room so Bradley and I could be together. I thought it best to let her sleep where she could be undisturbed because tomorrow was a big day for her.

Not surprisingly, Bradley was tired and ready to go to sleep after that spirited session of lovemaking so we all turned in.