fantasy shopping

Story Info
He follows his dream woman around the mall.
1.1k words
3.73
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew that going to the mall was a bad idea, but he just couldn't stay away. He knew that she would be there. She was always there on Thursday nights. She was like an addiction. She was perfect, more than perfect.

He spotted her up ahead. She had her hair down for now, even though it would probably be up in a pony tail by the end of the night. The thick brown waves reached all the way down to her tight round ass. He loved watching her walk in her short, tight, dark purple shorts that said 'kissable' across her ass. The shorts were so short that when she bent slightly, he could see the bottom of her cheeks. From where he was standing, he didn't see any panty lines. Instant hard on.

He was powerless to stop the scene from playing in is head, as she walked into a store. He walked right up to her and slipped his arm around her waist, pulling her back against him. Her ass fit perfectly against his cock. She walked with him into one of the service area halls. She leaned forward against the wall. As she rubbed her ass against him, she whispered, "Do me. Please. I'm so wet, I need you to fuck me." He didn't need to be told more than once. He pulled her shorts all the way down and helped her stepped out of them. He decided to have a little taste on his way back up. The sounds she made as his tounge traveled up the inside of her thigh, made him want to lay her down right there and see what she tastes like inside. But he knew that anyone could walk by at anytime, so he got back to the task at hand. He unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down his jeans an boxers enough to have his thick length standing straight out. As he rubbed his cocked against her soft ass, he thought he would come right then and there. He pulled away to grip on his self. She wiggled her ass to get him closer again. He put his hands on her waist and slowly slid his throbbing cock inside her wet slippery core. He groaned as he filled her all the way. He wasn't going to last long. He tried to keep his strokes slow, but the sounds coming from her was making him wild. He slid his hand around the front of her and found her hard little nub. Her breathing picked up as he started rubbing in light circles. "Now. Please." She panted as she rocked her hips against him harder. He rubbed harder and thrust faster. About a minute later he felt her tighten around him. "I'm coming! Oh God I'm coming!" Her moans sent him over the edge. He put both hands on her waist and slammed into her hard and fast. He was right there, one more thrust and he would explode.......

The sound of her laughter snapped him back into the real world. She turned around to say something from one of her friends. Oh man he could see white lace sticking out of the top of her tank top. He had already memorized the roundness of her full breasts, the way they bounced just a little when she jumped or ran. He longed to reach out and take one in his hand, to rub his thumb over one of her hard nipples. She stopped at the pretzel stand ordered. After she stuck the straw into her drink, she stepped away to wait for what ever she ordered and for the rest of her friends to finish. As she wrapped her lip around the straw, he couldn't help but picture.....

She walked over to him, playing with the straw with tongue. "You like what you see?" After he nodded, she pulled him around the corner into the family bathroom. She placed her drink on sink, and locked the door as she pushed him against it. She licked his lips as she undid his pants. "MMMM perfect." She moaned as she took his hard length in her hand. Without another word she bent down in front of him. She trailed the tip of her tongue underneath his dick. When she got to the head, she flicked the sensitive slit a few times. He prayed that his knees would hold him as she wrapped her lips around him. She took him all the way in. After a few strokes, she could taste the saltiness of his pre-come. That seems to encourage her. She began sucking hard, bobbing her head faster. He wrapped his hands in her hair, pulling her to him. He began fucking her face. She reached up grabbed his balls. As she began rubbing and pulling on them, he knew this was almost over. Just one more pull on his sac and he would.....

A running toddler bumped into him. He looked around and panicked for a moment thinking he lost her. But then he seen one of her friends walk into the bean bag store. He watched thru the window as her and her friends bounced around on all the different beds and chairs. Then she walked to the one right in front of the window, right in front of where she was standing. It was like she knew he was looking at her. And then the most increadible thing happened. She looked right into his eyes. He lost his breath as she winked at him. While still looking at him, she sat down on the bean bag chair, opening her legs stretching out her arms, like she was inviting him in. He stood there staring, unable to move. Slowly she stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked. After a few seconds, she trailed the finger across her bottom lip, then down her neck, still down farther, till she reached the top of her breasts. She let her finger drag down the top of her tank top a little, exposing more of her lace bra and perfect tits. Then her hand went even lower, across her flat stomach. He had to remind himself to breath as she reached down in between her legs. He was fixated as she ran her finger up and down her slit. He thought was going to explode right there in his pants when she pulled the side of her shorts away and stuck a finger into her pussy. He watched as she fingered herself a few times then got up, walked out of the store, and head directly for him.

She stood so close that he could feel her breasts against his chest. "You like what you see?" When he all he could do was nod, she smiled. "Well here is something to remind you of me," she said she stuck the finger she used on herself in his mouth. "Now stop following me before I call the police."