Fantasy Shopping

Story Info
She knows you watch her while she shops.
2.1k words
4.41
19.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHE:

I see you at the mall and watch out of the corner of my eye as you follow me. I know you're there. You know I'm aware, but we pretend to walk separately anyway. We've met for me to find some jeans -- to fulfill a dream you've had of my bottom clad in denim that has been waking you from a sound sleep lately to find yourself in a state. I adore teasing you ... taunting you. I love watching the passion build in your gaze as you imagine your dream fulfilled. I go into clothing stores -- three or four -- always stopping at the racks with jeans. I look at them, check the tags, hold them up to my body. Turning, I catch you licking your lips as you watch. I smile and put down the pair I was just holding and exit yet again. You sigh and follow -- hanging back -- watching.

HE:

I decide that once and for all I am going to make you pay for all this teasing. I'm thinking, "Let's give her some rope and see if she'll hang herself." To be honest, you are turning me on beyond words. You are the most attractive woman I have ever known -- and being teased by you this way is exquisite torture. I will keep watching you -- and wait for the just the right moment to show you what you have wrought.

SHE:

The next store holds nothing that interests me. The next -- possibilities... I walk in and see a center island of fitting rooms standing in a circle, each separated from the next by a few feet of aisle space. There is only one other customer and one salesgirl on the floor, helping her.

I go to the rack holding the jeans and find my size. I catch your eye and look toward the fitting rooms. No one is watching.

HE:

I watch in heightening ardor as you make your way to a dressing room, open the door and enter. It is time to have my way with you, you minx. The way you tease goes right to the center of my libido, enflaming my already burning hot desire to have you.

SHE:

When I slipped inside, I left the door slightly ajar -- the one facing away from the salesgirl and her mark. The room is larger at the back with mirrors all around.

HE:

I sidle up to the door, listening intently. I hear you drop your bag on the dressing room bench. Counting to ten, allowing time for you to begin to disrobe, I am almost vibrating with need. I wonder if you know that I am outside or not... will I have the balls to do this... or wait until we get home... After a quick look around to see if anyone is near, I push the door open slightly wider to enter.

SHE:

I look up at the mirror and watch you slip in behind me. You take the seat on the high stool in the corner facing me with the mirrors beyond, reflecting the slight nod of my head. I hang up the jeans I've brought in and slip out of my jacket. I'm wearing your favorite shirt -- black, see-through nylon. I hear your gasp as you recognize it. I bend forward as I slip out of the slacks I'm wearing. The shirt does not cover the lack of panties when I lean down to slip my slacks over my feet. When I stand, I catch you biting your lip as you watch me ... watch me.

HE:

As you bend again over the bench, facing away from the door, your pants puddled around your feet, I come up close behind you and run my hands up the inside of your leg, over your pussy from behind and up over your savory ass.

SHE:

The stroke is deep and almost shocking. You pass over my essence so quickly -- so teasing. Your hand lingers on my bottom. Our eyes meet again in the mirror. I feel the warmth and the weight of your hand against my nether cheek. I lean back and rest against you a moment, finding a deep comfort in the support of your body against mine.

After this connection, I take up the jeans and lean forward again to step into them. I hear your breath as you catch it and it stops ... deep in your throat. I hold for a heartbeat ... two ... three ... until I hear your sigh, and then I continue my task.

HE:

I return to my perch on the stool in a state of obvious arousal, breathing heavily. My eyes never leave your supple, voluptuous form as you slide the tight jeans up over your ass that I so adore. I await the show you have in mind... hoping that you can handle the possible consequences.

SHE:

The jeans slide up my legs and over my bottom. I flash you again as I lean forward to allow the jeans to pass unencumbered. The fabic of my top falls forward over my wrists and gathers at my waist. You can see me, framed in the denim as it tightens and relaxes when I close up the front. I continue to hold up the fabric of my shirt giving us both full access to my figure in jeans, mirrored all around. I turn right and left watching my nipples harden and flash you through the thin fabric. I catch your gaze in the mirror once more. I watch your focus slip down as I bend forward, pretending to brush something from my knee. As I stand, I hear the rustle of your clothing and the clink of your belt buckle. I watch you as you free yourself from the clothing that was holding you back.

HE:

I hungrily watch your every move -- my cock standing at attention, fully aroused by the gorgeous woman in front of me. Catching your gaze reflected in the mirror, I wrap my fist around the shaft of my cock and begin masturbating it for you.

SHE:

I turn. A step. And another. And I stand at your knee, looking down on your face as you look past me again to the mirror and my bottom, framed perfectly for your tastes. Then your focus shifts, and I find myself lost in the passion reflected in the depths of your eyes.

HE:

Locking my gaze upon yours, I grasp your ass firmly through the denim of those jeans and wantonly paw your bottom all the while sliding my hand up and down my raging hard-on. You are the sexiest creature I have ever laid eyes on, and my need to ravage you is more than evident.

SHE:

As I bend to service your raging erection I hear your breath catch yet again.... I pause, lips at the very tip of your cock. I know you can feel the heat of my breath... Your cock pulses toward me ... once .... twice. I reach out a tentative tongue and just touch the head -- catching the salty freshness of your precum and drawing it into my mouth -- savouring. I look up at your eyes. You search my face as I reflect back my love ... and my intentions... and after that silent agreement I plunge my hot mouth over your cock, and with each pulse I flutter my tongue along the underside ... and listen to your enjoyment...

HE:

No longer guided by conscious thought, I entwine my fingers into your hair, forcing my hardness into your throat. God, the hotness and sensations are maddening. Animal impulse takes over as I begin to thrust my hips forward -- fucking your mouth with my rigid member.

SHE:

I relax my mouth and throat to accommodate your desire. Impossibly, I feel your cock grow harder, more insistent. I feel your desire building... challenging my capacity to accept you. I meet you gladly ... greedily. I hunger for your pleasure. I ache for your fulfillment. My nipples are hard .... hard. I twist them between my own fingertips. I am dripping with want.... and somehow -- you sense my need, my desire. Mid thrust as your cock fills my throat, as you surge toward your release ... you stop and hold.... You withdraw and reach for me and draw me to my feet. I am lost in the wanton desire of the moment. I obey heedlessly, desiring only your fulfillment. I turn at your wordless direction. I slip my jeans down again and I brace myself against the stool still warm from the heat of your body...

HE:

Coming up to you from behind as you lean over, I wrap my arms around you and lustily grab your magnificent breasts. I feel the wonderful hardness of those stimulated nipples, rolling them between my fingers. I pull your ass back against my swelling hardness, savouring the feel of your bottom -- oh, how I love that! The savage intake of your breath makes me even harder and I grind myself into the fantastic fullness of your rear.

SHE:

Your cock teases at the entrance of my center. My desire is enveloping.... impossible. I push back against you, seeking that cock I held so recently within me ... needing you to breach the boundaries of my self again... and again... I quietly moan... begging... "Please.... I need you..." And then suddenly, you are there, filling me, satiating ... yet raising my desire still higher. Still cautious of our surroundings, I limit myself to only the breath of giving voice to my pleasure. My exhalation sounds loud to me in the small space, but you continue to fill me ... and fill me ... and fill me again. It is so intense ... this mastery of my desire. A moan escapes... low and soft. And I hear your whispered, "Yes!"

HE:

My passion for you is boundless -- I've never had such a primitive desire to take someone physically. I pull you back onto my rigid cock over and over -- gripping your hair -- rutting like an animal. The sound of my balls slapping against your ass drives me even wilder. Grunting with the effort of pounding into your sweet, molten pussy, I try to stifle the ugre to cry out your name. The sight of you naked, bent over in front of me is seared into my mind forever. The feeling of you lost in the throes of love and lust is overwhelming.

SHE:

The pleasure is so intense! I catch my breath and hold it as the sensation of your stroking cock magnifies my passion to what feels like an impossible height. Almost of their own accord my fingers slip down to my clit, and -- pushing out the breath that I had caught between pursed lips -- I concentrate all my desire, all my love, all my need for you right "there." Suddenly, seeming to rise from nowhere, my peak is there as well! The first pulse of my orgasm is incredibly strong, and I know you must feel it, too. My awareness of the world drops away to focus only on the point at which our bodies meet and the continued involuntary pulsations of my pussy grasp you and bring you to the point of your release as well.

SHE:

The sensation of your spasming pussy is more than I can bear. I grab onto your hips with a savage fury and bury my prick deep inside you. Suddenly my cock convulses and begins to shoot my cum deep inside your body. "Aaaaaahhhhhh Goddddddd!" Pulse after pulse squeezes my seed into your contracting womb. I almost pass out from gasping. Falling back onto the bench, I pull you with me -- never wanting to break the physical connection of your body and mine -- the perfect union of two people so in love...

SHE:

Now sitting on your lap, I cross my arms across my breasts, hugging your hands tight to me. The warmth of your body and the weight of your arms around me as well as the deep glow of our shared passion have me feeling safe and delicious. It is fortunate I am feeling so calm and happy as I suddenly become aware of hearing footsteps just outside the door to the fitting room. A soft tap on the door, and a woman's voice asks quietly, "Ma'am, are you all right?"

"Yes, thank you." I manage to quietly answer her.

"Is anything wrong?"

"No..." I can feel her waiting for an explanation for the sounds she must have just heard. "....I just really like these jeans...."

HE:

As you answer the clerk on the other side of the door, I pinch your still erect nipples and whisper into your ear, "So do I, my love."