Fantasy Spills into Reality

Story Info
Open fantasies with wife start to progress to next level.
2.6k words
3.93
64k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joamd6
joamd6
2 Followers

Beth came home from work to find me sitting at the computer. My desk faces the den door so she couldn't see me franticly, but calmly, trying to get my cock back in my shorts before she made her way across the room.

"Hey honey. What ya doing?" she asked so sweetly.

Already knowing that she is smarter than me and knowing that she is going to know it's a lie, "Just checking e-mail. Looking through the bills."

"Hum, OK. How was your day?"

"Same ole, same ole," was all I could reply, being oh so grateful that my wife didn't punk me out about the porn she knew I had just been enjoying.

Now my wife and I are no prudes mind you. We can be rather wild at times, but there are just some things you like to keep to yourself. Like your own private happy time. You know what I mean? Good! I'm glad you're going with me on this.

By the way, pardon my manors. My name is John. I'm a Flight Paramedic in Austin Texas. I'm six feet tall, 210, hazel eyes with a shaved head and athletic build. Now I know 210 might sound like a krispy kream starter pack, but I promise it's not the case. I've been told many times that the guy who plays the mummy on the Brandon Frazier movies looks like my twin.

Now on to the oh, so better half. Beth is a stunning beauty. 5'3", 110, brown eyes, blond shoulder length, 32C, with great legs, an even better ass and always very neatly shaved. Hallelujah!

Beth runs the show for the most part and I don't mind. She has a great attitude, works hard, and is smart to boot. Beth has an MBA from Baylor and runs a non profit organization for abducted children, which she started herself.

Sexually we are like Jeckle and Hyde from our work and public lives. This is one area were Beth isn't running shit. In the privacy of our home, or even a little publicly with closes friends, we can tear it up like pros. A football injury in high school left me permanent nerve damage and decreased overall sensation. The loss of feeling allows me to last for as long as I want! At least something good came from that injury. That, coupled with a thick cock that my hand can't quite reach around, makes up for the depths I can't reach past my sixer.

When I first meet Beth she wasn't a virgin by any means, but had never had anyone take over the way I do. Holding her down with one hand gripping both her tiny wrist and the other around her throat holding just tight enough to know I meant business, but not hurt her. I went at her viscously for hours. To be fair, I may have gone a little overboard at one or three points for our first act. When I let her up she was generally scared and shaking with tears welling up in her eyes. It took about 10 minutes for the realization to come to her that she had just been fucked like no other time in her life. The look in her eye slowly transformed from fear and pure trepidation to a burning lust for more. My realization then set in and I knew a monster had been created.

Sense that day we have had gentler days, and some wilder ones. Being the extrovert that I am also helped her be more open. I'm not what you would call a jealous person, and I'm not above utilize that trait to expand the bounds of our sex life. Beth had a couple of ex boy friends before me that were, according to her, huge! I started coxing her to open up by having Beth tell me about fucking them while I slowly and forcefully thrust into her. Holding her down while she whispered in my ear, telling how one always got too turned on while she sucked his 8 inch thick cock. He would lose all restraint and force it down her throat till her nose was buried into his pubic bone. Being held there till the air in her lungs had fully been exhausted. She says that's where she started to love sucking cock so much, and boy does she! While most women only like it because they know their man does. Beth would like nothing more than be shoved to her knees and have her throat fucked. Literally! Sometimes when she's blowing me I'd almost swear she'd rather suck dick than breath. I know, I know. Hold your applause. I know how lucky I am. Hearing her stories would make me hard enough to cut diamonds. Stunned and timid at first she has slowly transcended into a masterful spinner of erotic tells. So there you have it, in short, the beginnings of our sex life to date.

Which brings me to today. Six years down the road, we still have the most amazing sex either of us has ever had in our lives. But we've now had enough time for things to get, well, normal. Even though 95% or better of the world would love to have the sex we're having.

Looking for a way to raise the bar and liven up our sex life, which could probably already make a porn star blush, I checking out some personal ads. Just for the creativity of adding a real face to the fantasy and not looking to promoting into real meetings.

So one day while I sat at the computer checking e-mail and hoping desperately to time this just right, Beth came into the den. She looked stunning as usual wearing a nearly shear white deep cut V neck shirt that was skin tight showing a massive amount of cleavage. The shirt was tucked into a black and grey plaid mini skirt with red pin strips that sat just high enough to give hope of a glorious view if an untimely wind came by, or something needed to be picked up. The hem line was also engineered to show off her amazing legs which were well displayed with a sexy pair of black heels to accentuate the calves.

As she sexily walked around behind me not saying a word, I opened the decreased box at the bottom of the screen and cursed at the, "damn pop-ups!" I gave it a second on the screen to read through the ad, while hoping Beth was doing the same. Not more than a few seconds, just long enough to read it, but not so long as to look suspicious. I headed the mouse pointer for the close window X when my savior arrived.

"Wait a second babe. Do you see what that is?"

"Wasn't paying attention. You know pop-ups are like mosquitoes in Louisiana. You almost can't swat them down fast enough."

"It's a local swingers club!" she exclaimed with heightened curiosity.

"Really?" I replied, trying to act surprised and interested, like I had never seen it before.

"Click it."

I looked over my shoulder at her with a raised eyebrow and a dirty grin, "Really?"

"I want to see if there is anyone we know," she shrugged with a quizzical look.

I hadn't thought about that angle. Damn I hope this doesn't backfire. Going to the site I clicked through it like grandpa when he, "Found that damned ole internet thing," for the first time. Giving each page plenty of time for her to look around and then direct me where to go next. There were a few links in the site to choose from, Toys, Stories, Clothing, Swinger Clubs, and Personal Ads.

"Swinger's ads." she directed.

Getting into the site we found ads were searchable by age, sex, body type, activities enjoyed, and a host of other choices to narrow down your search results to the perfect matches. "Beth, check out the guys on here." I pointed out as I clicked through the narrowing field boxes now more like a Bill Gates prodigy with reckless abandon.

Hitting the enter key a long list of, young, fit, and extremely hung men filled the screen. Beth came around from behind my overly large leather office chair after a few seconds of surveying the screen to sit in my lap. She took the mouse from my hand and began to examine each submission. The first guy's profile she selected filled the screen with a head shot, bio, likes, dis-likes, hobbies, what he is looking for and ten thumb nail pictures. She opened the first thumb nail and there it was. His self proclaimed, clam to fame. This 20 year old Abercrombie stunt double was holding a coke can thick 10 inch cock and a look on his face that let you know he would own you.

My hand traveled up her leg, excited and turned on by the subtle contour of her muscled thigh. Still further my hand traveled till finding my way under the edge of her skirt. I reached to pull her panties down only to find they were already gone. Over my shoulder I glanced to see them on the floor where she dropped them before coming to my lap. Now back to the matter at, hum, hand. I circled the top of her thigh, inward, coming to the focus of my intentions. My fingers found the folds of her softly shaved pussy. In a forceful tone I whispered in her ear as she browsed the ads, "Bitch its going to look so hot while you suck his cock and that one fucks you," I continued as she clicked on another profile. She moans softly as I continue slowly stroking her ever increasing wetness, "I'm going to tie you down and watch them use you like a little fuck whore. They have some big, big dicks little girl. You gonna be OK when I have them both shove their cocks in your mouth at the same time?" I ran my finger up and down her slit as she went from one profile to the next, finding one after another of potential candidates. Each one holding more than enough meat to make her salivate like a starving animal.

Beth licked her lips as my fingers focused on circling her clit. Her wetness could no be felt running down her leg to my lap. My cock was hard to a fault just watching and feeling her excitement. Beth never took her eyes off the screen as she gazed, glassy eyed, on yet another enormous cock that happened to be accessorized with a perfect specimen of man, "I want to suc..."

That was all I let escape her lips. I grabbed a hand full of her beautiful blond hair, pulling hard, she gasp. In one swift motion I pulled her off my lap to her knees on the floor in front of me. She laughed evilly in delight as she pulled my pants down to the floor. She tried then to dive her eager mouth onto me. With my fist still wrapped around her golden mane I pulled back sharply holding her tong just a hair's breath from touching my skin. A drop of cum seeped from the tip of my cock, glistening on the head like dew in the morning. She pulled toward her prize with more determination. I allowed her only close enough to taste that first drop. With her tong fully extended from her mouth she was barely able to lick the dew clean.

She savored it licking her lips again looking at me like a starved sex addict. She had done well and I gave her what she wanted, pulling her hard onto my cock, holding her head down to the base she fought to breath and gasp for air. I pulled her a back off allowing her to fill her lungs. Seeing her magnificent chest heave trying to get every last possible ounce of air into her lungs I filled her throat again.

Pulling her off again I shoved her back onto the floor and pried her legs apart with mine. I held her arms solidly to the floor as I thrust hard into her, over and over again until I felt her body shutter under me. She tried to scream out, but so over whelmed only the look of a person screaming was produced. I got up after she went limp with orgasmic relaxation and stood above her, admiring my conquest. Lying on the floor before me, she tried to catch her breath, exhausted and in a complete state of nirvana simultaneously. I went back to my desk and pulled out a roll of duct tape I planted earlier. Pulling a strand of the tape out from the roll I smiled wickedly at her, "Back to work!"

A nervous look fill Beth's face. She tried to crawl backwards away for a brief second before I straddled over her waist on my knees. I rolled Beth onto her stomach and pulled her hands behind her back, "Who the fuck told you we were done? How dare you try to back away from me before you're released."

Beth weakly attempted to fight the process for show, but her body betrayed her excitement and true feelings. Holding one hand I wrapped the tape around her right wrist. I pulled the wrist across her back to her left elbow and tapped them together. The process was repeated for the left wrist to the right elbow. Now both forearms were parallel across her back. The tape was then rolled around the paired arms from one side to the other making them as one.

Beth spat in protest, "Fuck you!"

"No Bitch, Fuck you!"

One more piece of tape was pulled off and readied. I reached across the floor and picked up her discarded panties from earlier. Through clenched teeth I pried them into her mouth with the proper motivational smack across her ass and taped her mouth shut.

Later she'll again be my loving wife, but now this cum sucking bitch was going to get fucked till she couldn't walk right. I grabbed her tapped arms and pulled her to her knees from behind like a doggy style wheel barrow. My little fuck slut was so wet just pulling her up I slipped into her. I grabbed her by the arms with one hand and gripped her hair with the other. She whimpered under the tape as I thrust as hard as I possibly could again and again. She came again, thrashing her head in a futile attempt to pull away while her whole body shook. Tears of elation rolled down her face and I knew she had had enough... for now. I felt myself tightening up but never let off with the violent fucking she was receiving. The seed was filling my shaft as I pulled out of her. Pulling Beth the rest of the way to her knees by her hair, I yanked the tape off of mouth the panties fell back to the floor just in time for the first shot of cum to strafe across her face. With her mouth eagerly open, awaiting her prize, I brought her tightly down on my cock as I pumped more and more cum into her mouth. She tried desperately to keep up, but never stood a chance against the torrential feeding she was receiving. Trickles of semen ran out of the corner of her mouth down to her chest landing on her beautifully delicious breast.

I released her from the rest of her bounds, kissed and held her tightly. Beth trembled in my arms as she recovered from the events, "I've never cum so hard in my whole life," she stammered, "You never cease to amaze me."

We curled up together on the area rug surrounding my desk and slept the rest of the day away holding each other. My wife, my love.

To be continued...

joamd6
joamd6
2 Followers