Fantasy Store Ch. 1

Story Info
Lori shares her fantasy and it to comes true.
1.6k words
3.4
58k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori sat at the counter and stared outside, wishing the time would pass fast. The store was quiet all but the music playing from the radio.

She sighed, and looked up at the clock: 6:30pm. Seems like 7pm will never get here. Lori was eager to go home because she knew Skip would possibility be on Icq already. Jamie was next door at Teresa. Lori decided to go ahead and check things out for closing. She entered the cooler to make sure all drinks were stocked, she was facing away from the door, when she heard it open she figured it was Jamie coming in to help her...

Lori was just about to turn when she felt a leather gloved hand clamp down on her mouth and something hard pressing into her back. "Don't make a sound"...I stood motionless, yet my mind began to work. I tried seeing out of the corner of my eye but with no success...This can't be happening...no way, is a joke of some kind, this store is never robbed...He spoke with a deep voice, "I'm going to remove my hand off your mouth, you are to remain silent and do what I tell you too, unless you want me to use this gun on you. It is then he turned me around and I seen he did indeed have a gun...and also a hood over his head...I was so scared...not for myself but for Jamie if she happened to come in the door...I glanced up at the clock, was 7:15pm need to close...

He noticed my eyes going to the clock...he motioned for me to do what I normally would to close...I gather my belongings...keys and lock for the door and we exit...I glance over at Teresa's hoping to see them outside so they would know something was wrong...and even though I prayed for Jamie not to come into the store...I was wondering what is in store for me...will I ever see my family, friends, kids again...He shoved me towards his car...good Jamie and Teresa will know something is wrong when they see my car still here. My whole body was shaking with fear as he shoved me into the car, now was my chance to at least try to get away, but to no avail...he knew what my mind was thinking...he pointed the gun at the windshield of the car as he walked towards the driver side and got in...He said nothing as he reached into the back seat...He had a blindfold in his hand, I'm going to blindfold you and you best not fight me on this, he said as he pressed the gun into my stomach...I nodded my head no...fear over taking me...I began to shake even harder as the blindfold went over my eyes...wondering where I was heading and what was going to happen next.

Then I realized he wasn't through yet...he spoke again..."now this is so you wont try to grab for anything, like trying to find a door knob, as he closed the handcuffs on me... My fear was mounting, my heart was racing.

The car started, all things running through my mind...where was he taking me...why...did he get any money from the store...before he came in the cooler...why didn't he just lock me in the cooler take cigarettes...beer, money...etc...and leave...He hasn't spoken since he blindfolded me and cuff me...I'm drained, scared, I close my tired eyes and rest my head against the glass. The steady humming of the car and the sound of the radio, music relaxing me for the moment soon lulls me into a troubled sleep.

I am rudely awakened by rough, strong hands grabbing me and jerking me out of the car, which I realized had stopped...I started kicking that is one thing he did forget...I felt contact on his leg. I heard him cuss under his breath...good... I hope it left a hell of a bruise...I was really getting pissed at this guy...whoever the hell he was and I wanted him to know it. He jerked on the handcuffs and said" You will pay for that"...I didn't care...and opened my mouth for the first time to say it, when he tied something around my mouth, I could no longer talk...Fear went deeper inside of me, as I realized here I was...god knows where, tied, blindfolded, and gagged, and I don't know what is next. I knew deep down inside of me if I was going to survive I had to gain some composure.

We moved towards some steps, "there is 7 steps here he said" you will either walk up them or I will drag you up them...My temper was rising again, he had a calmness in his voice that was really driving me crazy. "Answer Me" he said...I remained silent due to the gag..."You can move your head" he said...temper was rising...I remained still...I wasn't going to give in to him...he took me...I didn't ask for this... "Slap" went his hand across my cheek, "You little bitch" you, want me to hurt you is that it. The sting and force of his hand made me sway backwards, tears coming from my eyes as I tried to compose myself...It seemed he had no remorse what so ever as he jerked the handcuffs and half dragged me up the steps.

I heard a key enter the lock and the door open...where are we...why are you doing this...there was so many questions I wanted to ask if only he would take this gag out... He then gave me a shove ahead of him not really bothering to lead me in...I stopped not daring to go further not knowing what I would run into it...He takes my arm and I follow with slow steps not sure where I am heading...the fear almost immobilizing my legs. My mind is wondering as in a deep dream...wanting to wake up and see this is not happening...yet I feel his hand upon my arm and feel the warmth and I know it is no dream.

Don't attempt to move from this spot" he said, as I once again felt the gun in my back... I could feel him move away from me, where I don't know...seemed like hours before he returned only I know in my real mind it was just minutes, but time seemed to have stopped. His calm voice was talking to me..."I am going to take off the gag and release your hands, your orders are, to stay perfectly still, and not utter a sound is that understood" I nod my head as I feel tears once again start to flow. He unlocks the cuffs...and takes off the gag...I raise to undo the blindfold...I fill a sharp sting to my hands as I hear his voice no longer calm..."I told you not to move, yet you do" You will learn to do as you are told..."Never" I said...

His voice once again calm..."you will" the blindfold will stay on...you will undress now... I Won't do it...I said in a stern voice... "then I will do it for you..." he said No way...I forced out Oh yes, there is a way miss...in a calm voice I was beginning to fear more. He was too calm and seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing. I knew he was stronger then me, even though I haven't laid eyes on him, by the nearness of his body next to mine. He was on me like a panther, not given time to depend myself even with my hands and feet free...with my hands held he undid my blouse, bra...and slipped them off...jeans was next and panties...I struggled to no avail...I even lost my shoes in the struggle. I was completely nude in front of a man I didn't know...anger I was boiling mad... as he shoved me upon what felt like a bed.

I felt a sheet under me...I felt for other covers not knowing where his location was...found it...and pulled a blanket up over me. "If your hands moves one more time I will break them, do you understand?" I moved my hand quickly back to my side. He sit down on the bed beside me...the fear building in me again...I wanted to reach and find him and scratch him, but the fear of the gun and my arms being broke was to great...By instinct, his fingers touched my lips, I bit him, "Slap" his hand went across my cheek again...he voice raised as he got up off the bed..."That is twice" I do not forget. He grab my hands and cuff the left and then the right... I was fighting him all the time...swearing I would get him someday...even though I haven't seem him...I would somehow, someway, find him...he just laughed...

I heard him put the gun on a table and begin to move away from the bed... I was left alone, thank god for that...maybe I can make some sense out of what is happening to me... But not for long, I heard him returning..."I want you to spread your legs now...I didn't move... He was silent...I waited "I won't ask you twice to do something again...do you understand? I nodded, yet still didn't move...This one I was going to win... Then I heard something being yanked through what I think is loops...could it be a belt...I then felt the wind from it as he hit the bed...We can make this pleasant or not...But I believe this belt will do..."Now Spread Your Legs"...Who did he think he was...I hollered at him...Fuck you... I realized my mistake to late...he was upon me again...undoing the cuffs and had jerked me over onto my stomach and cuffed once again before I could really even start to fight...yet I was kicking with my legs and feet... He then didn't bother asking me to spread them ...he grabbed them and secure them to the bed with ropes as I knew they weren't cuffs...

I really expected him to be out of breath...and be angry...I know I was...but his voice once again was in control and had the calmness to it...

"Now the time has come" for the innerself to receive the darkness...