Fantasy Story

Story Info
Husband's fantasy comes true.
1.6k words
81.5k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first discovered my husband's fantasy about a threesome, I was nervous and afraid. We have been married for over 20 years and I did not want to consider cheating. During our newlywed years, he expressed his interest in watching me be with another woman. Before we bought a home and had children, I was very into the whole idea of exploring my sexuality. My husband was my first (and only) sexual partner and I was much more open to ideas when I was younger. I really wanted to live the American dream—live in the suburbs, be a PTA mom and have kids.

My husband and I worked very hard together at being superb parents, but since he travels and I work full time; our alone-time is almost non-existent. I was feeling unwanted and unhappy. He had been saying for months that we would start spending more time together. I was excited about the prospect of getting to know my husband again – and explore our physical relationship at last!

I enjoyed taking days off from work and playing sex games, taking photographs, and just slowly enjoying his body – it felt wonderful to spend time alone with him, dressed in lingerie, being spanked and fucked until we both were groaning with pleasure. My fantasy was to be his sex slave, I wanted him to fuck me for 2 days straight—going away to a motel and enjoying orgasm after orgasm with my sexy husband. He admitted to wanting a 3-some. I thought he just wanted to be with another woman, but he surprised me by saying he wanted me to be with another man! We are both a bit on the jealous side, so this news floored me. I was very uncomfortable with the idea for a while, and then I actually began to enjoy it when my husband talked about it during lovemaking. I really wanted to open up my body to pleasure and make my husband's sexual fantasy come to life—but I was too shy to initiate anything.

My husband and I were finally getting away on the weekends, we spent time together alone and I felt closer to him than ever. He became romantic, thoughtful and loving, surprising me with his attentiveness and caring ways. I felt more in love with him every day.

One day, he said he had special plans for us since my daughter was going on a sleepover party with her friends. I had my pussy waxed and could not wait until the workweek was over! My hubby picked out my outfit and lingerie—he was adamant about me wearing a pushup bra and heels---I thought it was a bit strange that we were taking his pickup truck since we were dressed up.

Jim took me to a restaurant that had round booths and tables. It was different and I loved the soft lighting and feel of the place. We sat next to each other, enjoyed a drink or two and each other's company. A man approached our table and Jim introduced him as one of his colleagues, Michael. He invited Mike to have a drink and have dinner with us. Oh well, I thought, Jim and I have all weekend for alone time, and I thought it would be fun to get to know one of Jim's buddies.

I ended up sitting between the 2 of them towards the back of the circular booth, and enjoyed their jokes and stories about work, etc. Both Jim and Mike were smiling and it was nice to be out and enjoying myself. I felt a hand begin to caress my thigh and move under my skirt. I realized that it was Mike's hand and I froze. Jim leaned over and began to rub my other thigh and told me to relax and smiled at me.

Mike said---how about we take a ride to clear our heads and get some dinner to go?

Jim agreed and they each took my hand, smiling at me. I had no idea that Jim had planned a special night for the 3 of us. I was sitting in the middle of the truck and Jim stroked my leg while he was driving. Mike was on the other side, pushing up my skirt and spreading my legs. I was feeling mellow from those drinks and was enjoying myself. When Mike pushed aside my panties, he groaned as he touched my smooth pussy lips. Jim was grinning ear to ear and began to rub my clit as Mike fingered my smooth pussy. I spread my legs and enjoyed their hands on my breasts and pussy. They both smoothed my skirt and practically carried me out of the car and into Mike's hotel room. They both kissed me in the elevator and I was so hot and wet --- I could not wait for the fun to start.

As Jim laid me in the bed on my back, Mike came into the room and got on top of me. The feeling of his manly chest on my breasts and his lips firmly on mine, as his tongue entered in to my mouth. My legs spread open around him encompassing the lower part of his body. Oh, his touch is firm as he slides his hands down to my breasts and he pays attention to every part of my body from top to bottom. I can feel the excitement between us.

Jim began to undress me telling me to relax and enjoy everything.

Mike slipped a finger inside me and began to move them slowly in and out. I groaned, and then matched the motions with my hips. Jim stood up between my spread legs watching my exposed vagina clench and unclench Mike's fingers.

.

I began to undress Mike and Jim took his clothes off—I reached for Jim's lovely cock and began to suck and lick his balls, thighs and cock. I was on my knees and began alternating between their cocks---loving both of them with my mouth. They laid my on the bed and I continued to suck jims cock while Mike was kissing me all over and made love to my pussy with his tongue and fingers. I was moaning and told him to make me cum; I wanted to taste my wetness on his face. Jim was playing with my nipples as I sucked his cock and Mike licked my pussy. Mike told me to get on all fours on the bed---I continued to blow Jim and Mike said Jim told me about your fantasy---I am going to lick your pussy from behind until you scream with pleasure. I moaned and practically swallowed Jim's cock and balls. Mike tongued my pussy and used his fingers to rub my clit while Jim bent over me and spread me for Mike. I came so hard I gasped and grabbed onto Jim's thighs when Jim stuck a finger in my ass to feel my orgasm.

They both continued to fondle me and I began to kiss Mike and licked my juices from his face. They were both moaning and Mike laid me across his lap and said it was time for my spanking. I rubbed my clit against his thighs and felt his smooth cock jutting against my belly. I begged Jim to let me tongue his ass while Mike was spanking me. Mike was enjoying my brazenness and I was enjoying both of them.

Jim laid me on my back and I sucked Mike's cock until it was rock hard. I put a condom on him and Jim told him to fuck my pussy, Jim told Mike that his little slave would suck his cock clean after he came and he wanted to fuck my pussy after Mike enjoyed it first.

Jim spread my pussy lips and told me to enjoy it, and I sucked Jim's cock with Mike slowly filling me with his incredible cock. I sucked Jim's pre cum when Mike exploded inside me. My cunt was grabbing his cock, milking every last drop. I felt him pull out of me and switch places with Jim. I slowly peeled the rubber off, and sucked Mike's cock clean, making it hard again. Jim barely got his cock inside me when he came. It felt wonderful to feel his cum dripping out of my open pussy. I came again and squeezed Jim's cock until he could not come anymore.

I kissed both of them and told them I would like to clean up---and for them to join me in the shower for my ultimate fantasy. I washed both of them while they washed me. I put rubbers on both their cocks and turned around and spread myself against the shower wall.

Do you want to play Guess which Cock is fucking me? Mike asked. I nodded and grinned. They both took turns spanking me, fondling me, and fucking me from behind.

We dried off and filled up the hot tub, relaxed and recharged ourselves with snacks.

I fucked both my men for the rest of the night, changing positions so I could enjoy sitting on Mike's and Jim's cock, I begged until they took turns fucking me doggie style—I enjoyed a cock in my mouth while being spread open and fucked from behind. I think we were all hoarse from all the groaning and moaning. I even sat on Mike's cock and Jim was able to rub the head of his cock and insert it in my wet pussy. I was stuffed with cock!

Mike told us he really enjoyed himself and wanted to visit us again in the near future.

He wanted us to talk about it and went to his room. Jim and I spent the nite cuddling and I had never seen him so happy. He thanked me for an incredible gift and I smiled to myself. I guess opening up to his sexual fantasies was a good thing for our relationship. I was actually looking forward to our next sexual adventure together!

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 16 years ago
Responsibly Irresponsible

It was nice to see the use of a condom in a wife-sharing story. Granted, these are only stories, but it increases consciousness of safety... and we all know: safety first. Other than that, it was erotic and well written. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wimp Husband Stuff?

518_Couple, please ignore this morality monitoring moron. His meandering babble is here often and always the same. He should consider pounding on something other than his keyboard.

As for your story, I found it somewhat seductive and curiously naughty. You also wrote of a realistic scenario.

I'm sure many couples have been involved in a similar situation. Could have been abit longer, but still a solid "B". WRITE ON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story-more like it please

Great Story-more like it please Made me hard just reading it ....how about some more.....[

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

If some of these reviewers can't handle reading these stories, don't read them, don't bother reviewing them. Get off this web site because your not mature enough to appreciate adult material and your comments don't help or impress any writers or other readers. It appears you don't have any sexual imagination and are not confident of your own sexuality then that makes you more of a "wimp" than any submissive who actually has the guts and the balls to experience sexuality to the fullest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

thanks for portraying sex as something beautiful. that you dont need to have your spouse/partner degraded to be enjoyable.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Jake and Hannah Anniversary dinner night turns into night of debauchery.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories