Fantasy: The Corset in the Alley

Story Info
Out of breathe and getting fucked in the alley.
1.9k words
3.95
14.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fantasy is based on my partner and I obtaining a tightening back-laced corset. I envision him tightening it as much as he felt comfortable with... but also causing me distress. As the corset tightens, it knocks my breath away and limits being able to get a full breath back, creating a sense of panic and excitement.

Physical movement is extremely limited, making it difficult to bend over and requiring more of a twisting movement. A tightened corset provides an intense feeling of bondage that only he has control over. Only he has the power to loosen it, to allow me to breathe more, to allow me to move more freely.

After putting on the corset he would have me wear whatever he wanted over it. What he chooses is a super tight short skirt and tank top. Despite my request to loosen the corset, he declined, enjoying the control that he has over my body. He would take us out in public for clothes shopping. At that point I could likely fit into many things I would not normally be able to, as the corset shrinks the body size. I would try on clothes until he found something that satisfied him. I would need to put them on, model them for him, walk around, rub my hands all over my body to emphasize the beautiful shape I was providing. This whole time I would be with extreme limited movement, shallow breathing, and pain as the corset stretched into me, moving me in ways that I wouldn't normally move in.

All my movement would have to be with a straight back with limited range of motion. Bending, while taking the clothes off and on is an extreme challenge; causing pain each time... but is required in order to change clothes. And the whole time I would be getting wetter and wetter.

Despite my desires, he would not be done after shopping. After getting some lacy black, skimpy lingerie and a sexy short tight dress, I would go put them on. Then we go shoe shopping. Now high heels are not my thing, but there are still some very sexy lacing up the leg boots. I could start with a small heal, to work my way up over time. I would be forced to try on at least 20 pairs of shoes. During that time, each time I bent over to try the next shoe on, the corset would resist back and dig into me. Each time I bent over...

It was impossible to take in a breath, the air actually being pushed out of me! At each wince, I would see the glint in his eyes and the bulge in his pants grow. After picking out the perfect pair of sexy shoes, we would then, still not be done. With the new shoes, and my new sexy outfit on, we would go to an adult store. There we would look at all the types of bondage available. He would then decide which one he wanted me to wear, as well as any toys.

At this point I would be begging for him to come inside of me!

Instead I would get an 8 inch dildo inside of me. Talk about tease!

He would also put the thick tight collar and leash he purchased on me. We get back into the car. As I sit down, the 8 inches of joy slams into me, causing me to lift up. In turn he would push me farther into the seat, forcing the entire dildo into my pussy which is still very tight. When that happens there is a mix of pleasure and pain, most of the time the pain equals pleasure for me so we are good. He then drives me to an alley way on some boring part of town with no traffic or life. At this time I am full of pleasure from this massive plastic cock digging its way deeper inside of me. I am still short of breath, limited movement, and pain from the corset due to all the movement recently. And I am dressed like a very classy sexy hooker. This apparently would be the point. He would ask me to get out of the car and we walk to a wall in the open alley.

He then instructed me to bend over a rail there and pull off my panties. I did as instructed, hoping hungrily for some love. He said "You have been a girl fucking whore. Would you like a gift?" I said yes excitingly and nearly out of breath, due to the bending over and limited air movement in the corset. He took the dildo out at this time. He then began to lightly spank my bottom. Each tap sending me an aching throb in my pussy and a smile on my face. He then said "You want more?" I shook my head eagerly and he began to swat my ass a bit firmer, faster, physically moving by body forward, and radiating sexual energy through my body. After a period of time he stops and asks "Do you want it harder?" I nodded in agreement and prepared my body for it, bracing myself tighter on the wall.

He then began to swat my ass harder, forcing my body to leap forward and I had to push back after each swat. A bit into it I began to moan out in pleasure mixed with pain. He stopped and had me put my panties in my mouth. While he then resuming the spanking, the panties muffled my moaning/screaming. He then continued to spank till I was visibly shaking, and after a few more swat's after that he planned on stopping.

He then kindly lays his coat down at his feet. Then instructs me to "get on your knees now." Hell yes! About time I can serve him and give him what he wants. I get down on my knees, grateful for the coat on them. He then pulls his pants down and says "put my cock in your mouth." I do so without hesitation, loving his commands and control over me. As I began to give him a blowjob he says "stick my dick down your throat now." I then proceeded to slam his cock into the back of my throat, warming it up. Then slid his full cock into the throat, holding it there, while he shoves my head firmly up and down. His cock then moves up and down in my throat. I hold it for as long as I can... but it is too much! I need to breathe!

I attempt to pull away, needing air. At that time he forcefully shoves his cock fully into my throat, holding it there for 10 seconds before releasing so I could breathe. This face fucking and deep throating went on for about 15 minutes. He finally said "look at me," and I did so. He said "I'm going to cum in your mouth. You are going to take what I give you and swallow all of it. Now what did I just say?" I repeat it back to him. He then began to fuck my face, slamming his cock in and out of my mouth without my control very quickly. His cock began to swell, thickening in my mouth and continuing to hit my throat.

I looked up at him, as he looked down on me fucking my face. I was ready and willing to take the gift he was going to give me, happy to please him. During this process, the pain in my knees began to cramp up and come alive. As his cock continued to block my breathing and the corset limiting it more, breathing began to come in shorter breaths, very minimal. The animal part of me began to panic, then slammed myself into my partner more, wanting to do whatever was needed for him, even despite discomfort. Then he swelled up more and began to cum for me. A warm salty liquid began to flow into my hungry mouth.

I sucked it up greedily. About halfway through his orgasm, he shoved his dick deeply down my throat, allowing his cum to flow directly down my throat. I felt panic and a deep throb in my clit due to the pleasure he was experiencing and my limited ability to move and breathe. Due to limited air, I attempted to pull away. Instead he kept his cock shoved into my throat. Once he was done giving his cum to me, he released my head. He looked in my eyes and said "what did I say? I said take all that I give you. There appears to still be some there" looking down at his cock. I quickly began to lick and suck all the excess cum off his cock, being sure to do a good job. Due to this I began to feel his cock throb up again, excited about me greedily sucking up his cum from his dick.

I then continued by giving him a blowjob as he rose up to the challenge. After his cock was full and throbbing he said "get up and bend over." I did as he instructed. He said "are you ready to take me up your ass?" I excitedly said yes, got solid footing on the cement, spread my legs, and pushed my ass out for easier access. He then came up between my legs putting his warm body up against my ass. I bend over as much as the corset allowed me to, seeking pleasure from him. Again the compression from the corset and bending over extremely limited my breathing, increasing my dizziness. He then slowly began to put his cock in my ass, a slow back and forth motion. A mix of pleasure and pain arose from my asshole as he forced his way inside of me.

He was gentle with me at first, but his impatience with needing to be gentle soon wore thin... as he shoved his full girth shoving deep inside my ass, as far as it would go, quickly in and out. Each time he moved in, it shoved me forward, knocking my breath away due to the tightness of the corset. This creating a more intense sense of lightheadedness.

His hands caressed my red, bruised ass cheeks. After 15 minutes of this rapid deep dick forcing its way deep inside of me, he began to swell up expanding his girth, creating more pressure inside of my ass. He began to slam into me harder, thus further knocking the air out of me. At this point I am a dizzy mess, desperately trying to keep my legs beneath me. His hands grabbed my ass cheeks tightly, reminding me of the burning sensation of his love marks. Then in one hit, he shoved his cock as deep as he could...

I could feel this hard cock in my ass, his cum flowing deep inside of me. Afterwards, he then leans over and asks "what do you say?" I responded with a thank you. He comments "for what?" I responded with "thank you for fucking my ass and your cum in my ass." He then said "good girl." I then glowed with recognition that he was happy and I have been worn down. He helped me up kindly, making sure I was standing solid and dusting off my knees. He was so gentle and kind. As then I asked if he could loosen the corset, he responded with a smile and say very softly "no."

Fuck I love this man! Again the throbbing in my pussy screamed out, waiting for more tonight. -Heather-