Fantasy Time

Story Info
Hot sexual bondage, pain, and discipline.
7.1k words
3.94
73.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zkitty1
zkitty1
4 Followers

The Host and Hostess check everyone as they arrive. Making sure they are on the invited list. Making sure no has invited or brought with them anyone under 18.

They meet at an old castle. At a party thrown by a fetish group. Where she is the Prize tonight to be auctioned off (unbeknownest to her)

There first encounter that evening was of her offering him a drink as he looks at her, he sees her thick wavy long brownish-red hair cascading, over her shoulders, her head down slightly, her eyes he can not see, he continues his inspection of her, glancing down seeing, her dressed in a black leather garter belt that is attached to black fishnet stockings going down her legs to her feet, seeing the spiked high heeled black leather shoes.

Then back up her body his eyes take in her shaved pussy. Then his look goes further up her body stopping at her ample bosom looking at the harness around them made of leather and chain. It has one 1/2 wide leather strap around the base of her tits and another 1/2 wide leather strap about half way up the length they are pulled tightly around her tits squeezing them. They have rings on top of the leather straps, a small chain connects the two leather straps then another chain connects the front strap to a collar on her neck that says slave on it. The chain from each tit connects to the ring on the collar pulling her tits up, upon her nipples are two clamps attached to a tray with a leather strap in the middle of the tray that is also attached to her collar to help support the weight of the serving try as she offers him a drink.

As she smiles in pain, she ask him would he like a drink Sir. Her head slightly bowed she can see a man in front of her wearing black leather pants, silk white shirt open down the front She can see a smooth chest beneath, that looks broad and strong then looking under her eyelashes head going up slightly as she tries to look up to his face above her seeing, his mouth taking in the soft lips, then his nose, his nostrils slightly flaring, then the opening for his eyes not quite able to see his eyes.

He says yes thank you as he reaches and take a drink from the tray causing her face to wince in pain as it cause movement to her tits as he gets his drink. She then turns and walks away, and he can see her bare ass wiggling as she walks and servers more drinks feeling his eyes on her as she walks away listing to hum and buzz of the room as it starts to fill up.

As she walks away and serves drinks her body starts to tense at the talk she hears of an auction. As she works her way around the room serving drinks to people in similar clad costumes and other slaves dress in various ways. As she gets back around to him with the serving tray he takes his hand and lifts her head looking into her eyes he sees just a hint of fear in them, before she hides its behind eyes that flare defiance, he can sense the tension in her body as she look into his eyes she see a hint of a smile in them.

He returns his empty glass to the tray and picks up another drink his hand pushes down slightly on the tray, he see the pain briefly in her eyes as her face winces in pain for a moment before she can put the smile back on her face.

The Host and Hostess Announce that dinner is ready. His eyes follow her across the room, watching her intently. She works her way to the door of the dinning room and stops. The Hostess approaches her removes the Serving tray as the guest go in an take there seats. Then the Host arrives with a set of heavy jeweled clamps that he attaches to her nipples then the Host pulls the clamped nipples out and leads her by them to the table. She cries out then quickly bites her lip to stop the cry. There is a space in the middle of the table, the Host instructs her to climb up. She climbs up on the table and kneel with her knees apart. as previously instructed she takes the bowl of fruit the Hostess hands her, her hands places it atop of her head holding it there with her hands as the center piece for the table. The guest are allowed to take the fruit and dip it into her cream and sample the merchandize.

Kneeling on the table as a centerpiece, feeling the eyes upon her as the guest eat there dinner. As dinner is finished up the Host invites the guests to taste the desert in the center of the table. The guests get up the first guest that reaches the desert center pieces gets the privilege of parting her pussy lips then dipping the strawberry into her cream. Then the other guests reach into the bowl and take out one strawberry each, running the strawberry across her pussy and put it to there lips taste her cream as they return to there seats.

Then the Man she had seen earlier reaches in the bowl as the other guests look on with anticipation from there seats. He brings his hand out with the sole banana in it, looks at her grinning wickedly, she hears the guests start to cheer him on. The Hostess tells him to go ahead and check her depth. He takes the banana he got out of the dish, looking at her shaved pussy her cunt lips parted and glistening from all the guest getting a taste of her cream with the strawberries, he starts the banana into her cunt causing her to cry out as she feels it start to enter her pussy she hears the crowds chants and cheers began. The Dom in the mask comments at how tight her pussy is as he forces the banana deeper into her pussy to check its depth for the guests approval, when he hits bottom he push hard on the banana causing her to cry out, he tells the crowd how small she is and moves his hand so they can see what is left of the banana. The crowd cheers and urges him on, wanting more, he then puts his hand back on the end of the banana and pushes hard to show that no more will go in causing her to cry out in pain ooooooowwwwwwww as she feels it hit her cervix hard.

Then he starts to move the banana in an out of her pussy as the crowd urges him to fuck her with the banana and make her cum. He moves the banana in and out faster and harder as his thumb flicks her clit causing her to moan and cry out for he is well skilled in the art of painful pleasures, as he moves the banana faster and harder in and out of her pussy causing the crowd to get louder in there urging, calling out all kinds if things fuck her harder, make her scream, hurt the cunts pussy, that's it give it to her, make that slut slave cum crying out in pain as he fucks her harder oooooooooooooowwwwww as he gets harder and harder.

He roars to the chants of the crowd, that’s it cum for me you fucking slutty bitch flicking her clit harder as he fucks her with the banana she cries out as her body withers and she cums, aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhh the crowd cheers in an up roar, he takes the banana out and taste it, with his tongue licking mmmmmmm but, he states he wants a better taste of the slut slave.

He takes the bowl from her and sits it down, commands her to lay back on the table and spread her legs wide apart with her knees up she follows his instructions, he bends down his head sticks his tongue into her shave pussy tasting her nectar, running his tongue around her pussy walls causing her to cry out and sending aftershocks through her body feeling the aftershocks on his tongue as he laps up her juices (thinking to himself, knowing that she is more hot then she realizes and that she will really be something else when she gets properly trained) then he stands and the crowd quiets as he proclaim her hot wet cunt such sweet nectar.

The Host and Hostess Again address their guest of Doms, Domme’s, Masters, Mistresses, subs, and slaves please to go down to the Dungeon and let the auction began.

Then they come to her and take her from the table. The Host and Hostess each get an arm and jeweled clamp. They lead the way to the Dungeon, pulling the prize along with them. Once in the Dungeon there in the center of the room has been placed an auction block the Host and Hostess take her to the platform and tie her hands to the bar above her head each of them tying one hand.

Then they face the crowd that has taken there seats. The Hostess speaks saying Good evening addressing there guest. As you all know you were invited here this evening to bid on a new slave that we have acquired and that she is the only one being auctioned off tonight, as the Hostess points to the slave on the auction block. She screams out noooooo, and pull against her bonds (just hearing that she is to be sold) She is very special as you all have already seen this evening and as you can also see she is wild she has never been a slave before and needs to be tamed.

In fact to get her cooperation this evening we let her know that she would regret the day (as the Hostess speaks another slave is paraded out, the audience can see this slave has been severely punished by all the marks she carries) if she did not do everything she was told to do leading up to the auction tonight.

Think how nice it would be to tame this wild one and to bring out her wild side in the bed room. (the Hostess jeers)(grins, laughs, and cheers from the room emit at the Hostess comments) What Master or Mistress would not want such a prize and enjoy it.

So let the bidding began She announces The Hostess moves and lets the Host take over. The Hostess goes over to the slave and pulls on the clamps causing the slave to scream out in pain ooooooowwwwwwwwwwww.

The Host starts the bidding at 5,000 dollars, bidding continues, back and forth between bidders climbing in price as the Hostess runs a flogger over her body to help drive the bidding up and it goes up a more, then a little more as the Hostess, caresses the slave’s still moist shaved pussy with the handle of the whip, then just before she is sold it goes up once more. The man she served earlier that looked into her eyes has the bid(for he knows how truly special she is, he feels such a need to own one such as her) and then the called of sold to him goes out as there are no more bids.

The host calls him up to get his slave. The crowd chants at him what are he going to do with her now as he goes up to claim his prize. He grins as he stops in front of her and looks her in her eyes he see’s her defiance. The Host tells him that he will have his hands full with this one, (motioning his head toward the slave on the auction block) as the Host hands him a leash.

He takes the leash and attach it to her collar then her hands are released from the bar and rebounded. Then he turns to the crowd and says with his, Host and Hostesses permission he would like to mark his property for there guest pleasure.

She struggles against her leash. He jerks hard on the leash and looks at her fixing her with a steely cold gaze, and too his delight he see a horrified look enter her eyes for just a moment as he hears the crowd cheers behind him. The Host and Hostess agree and offer there assistants.

He leans his head near the Host and Hostess and asks for a table. The Host and Hostess have a table brought and placed on the auction block. While the table is being brought in and placed he explains to them what he wants to do. The Host and Hostess supply the things he requested knowing that it will be a great crowd pleaser with there guest, they summon one of there slave’s to fetch the items necessary for the marking process that he wish’s to do of his property. He releases her hands and she starts to pull away from him.

He tugs hard on the leash again and faces her and tells her, she will do well to do as she is told he says for he will make it far worse for her if she does not. That he is going to have her mark as his property for all to see. She quites down glaring at him her eyes boring into him, as if she could kill him with just a look, (as she realize this is not the time to try and get away that there are to many people around)

He leads her to the table and tells her to get upon the table and lay down with her face up. He ties her hands and feet to the table so she is spread apart open and exposed then he stands at her head and puts a mouth spreader on her to open her mouth wide so she can not close her mouth and bite him.

He drops his pants and puts his hard throbbing cock into her mouth causing her to choke as he slides it down hard into her throat. He feels her throat spasms on his cock as she gags on it. Loving the feel of her hot mouth and throat on his hard cock.


He then pulls her nipples up by the clamps making her cry out onto his cock sending vibrations through it. As he looks at the Host and Hostesses slaves on either side of his new slave posed and ready to mark her as his property, he motions for the slaves to start the marking, she then feels something cold on her nipples, then she feels severe jolts of pain shoot thought her nipples causing her body to jump as she screams out in loud shrieks (eeeeeeee eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk)around his cock making it jump in her throat as she feel something cold pulled through each of her nipples.

As he feels her screams on his cock he smiles at the crowd and tells them this is the first part of the marking. She groan upon hearing that knowing there is more to come. Then she feels what she believes is a clip attached to her clit then her clit is pulled up hard and then she feel something cold against her clit, then she feels another sharp jolt of pain shooting through her clit causing her to shrieks loudly around his cock again eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk as her body jerks and withers in pain, something cold is again pulled through her clit.

Then she feels what she believes to be clamps again this time on her labia’s (she starts to feel as though it will never end as she is feeling such pain in her body wondering if it will ever stop hurting) as he keeps his cock in her mouth and pulls hard on the chain attached to the clamps pulling her labia’s up tightly each labia’s receiving very rapidly two sharp jolts of pain eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk she shrieks so loud around his cock the crowd can hear and starts to cheer louder, as her body again jerks in withers pain as she pulls hard against her bonds as she feels something cold again pass through her burning flesh. He then announce to the crowd now that she is pierced. He has the slaves move to the side so the crowd can see her bright shinny silver rings that now grace her nipples, clit, and labia’s. Now its time to finish marking her as mine he tells the crowd as he keeps his cock in her mouth. He has the slaves tie leather straps through the rings on her labia’s then tied to her thighs as he comments to the crowd now her cunt will always be open and exposed to him, as he laughs wickedly.

(To the roar of the crowd as they cheer and jeer wildly chanting, mark the bitch.)He announce that there is to be a tattoo put on her shaved pussy mound. He describes the tattoo for the crowd it will have a kitten on it with the letters M on one side and H on the other side of the kitten and slave above the kitten and kitten below showing that she is now Master Hard’s slave kitten.

He comments that at present she is a wild kitten but that He will soon tame her. As she is tattooed he fucks her mouth with long slow deep strokes using her mouth as a cunt he fucks her face. As she whines and cry onto his cock with each marking of the tattoo, as he see the tattoo is almost finished he picks up his pace and start to fuck her face faster and harder driving deep into her cunt mouth making her throat spasm around his cock.(to the cheers and jeers of the crowd) Letting himself get more excited as he see the marking completed.

He pulls his cock out of her mouth just barley so the crowd can see his cum shoot into her mouth. He tells her to swallow her New Masters cum, that she will learn to love the taste of him. As he drives his cock hard down her throat, forcing her to swallow all of his cum that he shoot into her mouth.

He then takes a ridding crop that has a one inch wide leather head, leans forward keeping his cock deep in her throat and swats her tender pink inner pussy hole, forcing the screams in her throat to completely milk the last of his cum from his cock.

He releases her from the table and pulls on her leash bringing her to her feet, he sees the tears on her face. Turns her to face the crowd so they can see her new pericing’s and tattoo. The crowd cheers as they see her body now mark as his property.

Then he tells her to get down on her hands and knees, he then leads her out of the room by the leash and down a hallway hearing the noise of the dungeon grow faint as they move away from the dungeon.

As he leads her down the hallway, with her crawling behind him at his heels. He looks over his shoulder and tells her that we are going to have such fun getting to know each other.

When they reached his room, he leads her inside shutting and locking the door. He instructs her to kneel, with knee’s wide apart and hands palm down on her thighs. He informs her that this is called the submissive position, and that she will become very familiar with it. Master Hard yanks her hair and pulls her to her feet. Then standing behind her he reach around her and pulls on her nipple rings she screams out in pain and her hands automatically goes to them and tries to protect her sore newly periced nipples.

Master Hard tells her what fun they are going to have and that he is going to enjoy making her totally his that this will be a night of firsts. Then he will think about sharing her with the rest of dungeon guest tomorrow she cries out noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Master Hard pulls her arms back behind her and binds them so she can not protect her breast this time. Then he yanks hard on her nipple rings causing her to cry out in pain eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk Master Hard growls into she ear that she will learn to do any damn thing that please him that she now belong to him and that she is His Kitten now. And she will learn to do what she is told to do by him.

She scream at him nooooooooooo never I do not belong to anyone. But for now until she could find a way out of it that it would be very hard on her if she did not obey him she realize. But she could not help herself for she hated to give in to anything.

Master Hard wraps his hand in her hair and pulls her head back and leads her further into the room. Then Master Hard pulls her bound hands above her head and secures them on a hook stretching her arms out. Then standing back from her and watching her squirm trying to get away. The rack he has attached her to is a strange contraption to her. Master Hard tells her as he looks at her that it is no use to struggle, but to go ahead head as he moves forward and rubs his hard throbbing cock against her leg telling her it only makes him more excited as he pulls her nipple rings out causing her to eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk scream out in pain.

He laughs and tells her not to worry about it, That she will learn to like having her nipple rings pulled. Then Master Hard attaches her legs to the two poles on either sides of her. Master Hard says that he will also be using the other bars to position her there are two more bars going out in front that curve and are waist high and two in back that curve in a different angle about waist high.

Master Hard stands back in front of her looking at her. He ask her if she knows why this is a night of first, she glares at him Master Hard continues to talk telling her as his hands caress her body that this is the first time He has bought a slave such as her. This is the first time that She has been marked as belonging to someone, and such lovely marking they are to he tells her. She scream at him that they are not lovely markings.

zkitty1
zkitty1
4 Followers
12