Fantasy to Ecstasy

Story Info
Jamie meets his dream lover online.
6.9k words
4.45
40.6k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers

Author's note. This is a work of fiction. As stated in the text, ALL participants are aged 18 and over.

*

My cock throbbed as I stared at my computer screen, watching as the well preserved fifty something woman bared her tits and lifted them towards the camera.

"Wanna suck momma's boobs? LOL" she typed.

"HELL YES!" I shot back, wishing I had a webcam so she could see my boner.

The camera started to move lower, and I held my breath.

"Wanna eat momma's pussy?"

Before I could reply, the doorbell rang, and I heard my Mom yell out. "Can you get that Jamie? I'm not decent."

Cursing, I typed "brb," and went to answer the door, to be confronted by a well dressed man and woman, smiling ingratiatingly.

"Good evening Brother," the man began, waving a leaflet under my nose. "We are Disciples of Everlasting Enlightenment and Eternal Joy, and we would like to share with y...."

Before he could say any more I lost it completely. "Fuck off, you useless cunts!" I snarled, slamming the door in their faces.

I raced back up the stairs and was met at the top by Mom in her robe. "Who was it?"

I snorted in disgust and shook my head. "Another of those weird cults. I wish they would get a life instead of going round annoying people."

She nodded in agreement. "I know how you feel. Anyway," she said, kissing my cheek. "I'm off to bed. Don't stay up too late, don't forget you have to drop me at the airport early tomorrow."

She was flying interstate to a long time schoofriend's wedding next day and would be gone for the weekend. "I won't," I promised. "You've been reminding me all week." I waited until her door closed behind her, and went into my own room, cursing all the gods of fate when I saw my blank computer screen. For the next twenty minutes I trawled through the list of nicknames, some with photos or avatars alonside, but most without. I sent messages to some that appealed to me, but not really expecting a reply because I knew not many women would even show their faces to a guy without a camera, let alone show their tits or pussies.

I was about to log off and go to bed when a message came up.

Mae B: "Hi Momem. Interesting nick. M or F?"

"Male, You?"

"How many guys do you know called Mae? LOL. What brings you to a site like this?"

"Curious I guess."

"About what?"

"The name of the site. 'Sons and Moms.' I was curious if many guys really want to do stuff with their moms, or if their moms would let them."

"Quite a few I expect, but I can't help wondering how many on here are pretenders. Sons who say they want to do it with their mothers, and moms who say they want their sons to do it to them, but if they really had the chance they would chicken out. Who knows whether or not it really happens? I only know I could never be a pretender. Do you have a cam?"

I had been thinking of getting one, but hadn't got around to it. "No, sorry," I replied, making my mind up, "But I'm getting one tomorrow."

"Pity, I hope you do, you sound interesting. How old are you?"

"22, how about you?"

"Hmm, interesting. About the same age as my son. I'm 40 something. Where did you get the nick?"

"Play on words. Mo me m ... Me in Mom."

"Very clever. Makes sense when you think of it. I assume that means you want to do it with your mom?"

"Honestly? I think of it a lot. More than I should really, but she would kill me if she knew. How about you and your son?"

"You never know, she might surprise you..... As the name says. Mae B I do, Mae B I don't. LOL. If you really want to know I might tell you tomorrow if you're here. Right now I need to get some sleep. Goodnight."

The screen went blank before I could ask what time, and I shrugged in resignation. Mae B had seemed so promising, but then so had countless other women who had hinted that they might reveal their secrets, or even their charms, never to be heard from again.

Switching off my radio and my computer, I undressed and climbed into bed, but it was hours before I could go to sleep, because I couldn't stop thinking of my lost opportunity. In the few weeks since I had first discovered the site, maybe a dozen and a half women had flashed their tits for me, but less than a handful had shown their cunts, and they were mostly old and desperate for attention. Meeting Mae B, and her declaration that she could never be a 'pretender' had been a revelation, so the thought of missing out was more disappointing than I had expected.

I was like a zombie when I drove Mom to the airport at 6.00 next morning, and as soon as I returned home I went back to bed to catch up on lost sleep. When I woke again about 11.00, I switched my computer on without thinking, and went into the kitchen and made some coffee. As I sat sipping, I logged on to the site, expecting nothing, but hoping nonetheless.

Immediately an offline message from Mae B blinked on, this time with a rather fuzzy picture alongside her name. When I clicked on the message, the picture resolved into a still photo of a large butterfly.

"Hi there, Only here for a sec but I'll be back for a couple of minutes afterwards. Were you serious about getting a cam?"

I had actually forgotten all about it, but I sent back "I'm just about to look at some. I'll look out for you when I get back."

Gulping down my coffee, I dressed and went in search of a not too expensive webcam, and as luck would have it, I found exactly what I wanted in the first tech store I visited. It was actually better than I hoped, with a zoom feature, but because it was a superceded display model and came without a box, the guy let me have it for less than half price. Grabbing a hamburger on the run, I hurried home only to find another offline message.

When I opened it my eyes popped. The butterfly was actually a wide, rather crudely fashioned cardboard mask - almost shoulder width - and covered the whole face except for the mouth and chin, but what really caught my attention was the slender torso, naked but for a flimsy bra that seemed to struggle to conceal firm nipples, clearly defined against the thin fabric. It took me several boxer straining minutes before I could tear my eyes away and take in the surroundings, and I recognised the room instantly, because I had been in its twin less than a month before with Denise, my on again off again girlfriend.

Compact and strictly functional, the room was indistinguishable from all of the others in the motel which, in itself, was indistinguishable from more than a score of motels in a chain situated on most major highways around the country. Clean but cheap, and furnished with little more than a bed, a bathroom, and a television, they were targetted mainly at travelling salesmen, who wanted only somewhere to crash for the night, before moving on in the morning.

I thought again of the time I had been in one such motel room, and my cock twitched at the memory of Denise, spreadeagled naked on the bed, large breasts heaving as I feasted on her bald pink pussy.

Shaking my head to dispel the image, I returned my attention to the picture on my computer, and its accompanying text.

"Looks like I missed you again, but hi anyway. As you can see, my cam works. I have to go out for a while but I will definitely be back if you are still interested, although it will be pretty late. xx."

I looked again at the firm and not too large breasts and licked my lips, imagining how they would look without the bra. Damn right I was still interested. If there was the remotest chance of seeing them naked, even if they were all she showed I would wait all night, although from the way she kept mentioning a camera, it occurred to me that if she couldn't see me, what I was looking at now might well be all she would show.

Without an instruction book to guide me, it took quite a while and much trial and error to get my new webcam installed and working to my satisfaction, and then it was a matter of waiting. It was long after midnight when Mae B came online. She was sitting on the end of the bed, wearing the butterfly mask and a crisp white blouse with a pocket on either side, each of which sported a small red heart exactly where I imagined her nipple to be. The corners of her mouth turned up in a smile when she saw me staring.

"Hellooo handsome. Sorry I'm late," she typed. "I've had a few drinks, so I'm not altogether with it."

I smiled in return. "Good to see you too Mae. Must admit I loved your pic."

Her shoulders shook as she laughed. "I thought you would." There was a delay of a few seconds, then, "You asked about me and my son."

I nodded. "And?"

She shrugged. "And I'm just drunk enough to tell you what I couldn't say last night. We haven't done anything, but I've wanted him to fuck me for a long time."

I was shocked by her bluntness, but I managed to hide it. "I know the feeling. Why don't you let him know?"

"Easier said than done. To be honest I'm scared he'll think I'm a freak or a pervert."

"Fair enough, I can understand that. I feel the same about my mom. If I could see her tits it would at least be something, so maybe if you sort of accidentally let him see yours. It might get him thinking."

"I've come close a few times, but I lost my nerve at the last second. It's not just that, it's other things too."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, sometimes when I've been thinking about him so much that I wished he would just take me, I've pretended to fall asleep on the couch, hoping he would take a chance and lift my skirt for a quick look. More than once I have left my pants off, wanting him to see my pussy, and hopefully be tempted to touch but he never did."

Her words struck a chord with me, because occasionally after a trying day, my mom would sit with her eyes closed as she unwound, and I wished I had the nerve to lift her skirt and try to see her cunt.

"Here's an idea." I said. I knew I was pushing my luck, but as they say, 'Nothing ventured .. ' "How about you pretend I'm him, and show me? It might make it easier for you if you get another chance with him."

She laughed again. "Cheeky!" A pause. "Come to think of it you could have something there. I'm already excited talking to you about my son fucking me, so if you call me 'mom' I think it might excite me enough to give you a quick look."

I didn't hesitate. "OK mom."

"OK what?"

"OK, please mom. Show me your tits ... please." She was right. Calling her mom was definitely more exciting. If I half closed my eyes it was easy to imagine my real mom was about to show me her breasts. As soon as I said it I could have kicked myself. She had left an opening for me to ask to see her pussy, and I had a feeling she would agree, but all could think of was asking her to show her tits.

"OK, just for a moment."

Very slowly she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open. My jaw dropped when I saw she wasn't wearing her bra, and I barely had time to see her hard brown nipples before she pulled her blouse over her delicious mounds.

"Well? What do you think?"

"WOW! They are perfect! They are just the way I imagined my mom's would be."

"Hardly perfect, but I'm glad you like them so much."

She started to sway a little from side to side.

"Are you OK... mom?"

"Drunker than I thought. Do you really like them?"

"What's not to like? I want to suck them. Can I see them again? Please mom? I'd love to suck them."

She shook her head and gave me a lopsided grin. "Not just yet. I want to see your babymaker first. Son."

The 'son' was what did it. Standing up quickly, I dropped my pants and showed her my stiff cock.

"OHMYGOD! I could suck your brains out through that. I want it in here. Son."

She lay back, or rather she toppled back with her legs spread invitingly, and for the first time I saw that apart from her blouse, her only garment was a brief pair of white panties, with a wet stain spreading across the crotch. Her blouse had fallen open as she fell back, and my cock throbbed as I gazed from her tits to the faintly outlined contours of her labia.

"Take them off mom," I typed. "Take your pants off and let me see your pussy. Your son wants to fuck you mom."

The only response was the steady rise and fall of her breasts, and as the minutes passed I realised that the alcohol must have finally taken effect, and she had fallen asleep.

Continuing to stare from the line of her slit to her tits, and back again, I jerked my bursting cock until a thick stream of cum splattered on the floor at my feet, then switching everything off I went to bed, where I lay thinking.

I couldn't be sure, but there seemed to be some degree of rapport with Mae B. Admittedly all we had talked about was sex - specifically incestuous sex, but it had been an intelligent, coherent adult conversation, with none of the pathetically puerile baby talk so common on similar sites. No such cringeworthy crap as 'Does mommy's baby boy want to suck mommy's big titties and put his huge fat dick in her hot wet mommy hole?'

On the contrary, it was a reasoned discussion of needs and desires, and how they might be fulfilled, which left room for further exploration.

It was after nine when I woke next morning and switched on my computer before going to the bathroom to empty my bursting bladder. After making coffee I sat before the screen and logged into the site.

"Good morning handsome."

The message came up immediately, followed an instant later by what I assumed to be another still photo. This time her pants were off, and I had a perfect view of her pussy fringed with dark hairs.

"I must have passed out last night. I'm sorry. I hope this makes up for it."

I swallowed a fist sized lump in my throat as her hips rose suddenly, then I gasped when she pushed a finger deep inside her. The camera panned upwards to show her now naked breasts and her smiling mouth below the mask.

"Have I mentioned how handsome you are?"

I chuckled as I typed my reply. "Not for several seconds, but flattery will get you anywhere .... mom."

She smiled again. "I'm counting on it lol. Changing the subject for a moment ..."

"Changing it how?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

I thought of Denise. "Sort of."

"Only sort of?"

"I've been seeing someone for about 3 years, but I still can't figure her out. I don't know what she wants."

"That sounds ominous. How often do you fuck?"

"That's just it. We don't, and it's driving me nuts. She lets me undress her and suck her tits. She lets me feel her pussy, and sometimes she asks me to lick it, but she refuses to touch my dick or let me fuck her. She won't say why, but whenever I try she closes her legs and pushes me away."

"You're kidding me. What a bitch. That's just wrong. A girl letting a guy feel her tits is just harmless fun. Every girl does that these days and it means nothing. I've loved having mine fondled ever since they first started to develop. I was always letting boys play with them behind the bicycle shed at school when nobody was watching, but that was as far as I was ever prepared to go. I did let a boy feel my pussy once, because he gave me a box of chocolates, but that was the only time. I liked it at the time, but I felt bad about it later. No girl should let a boy touch her pussy unless she wants him to fuck her. If she wants him to lick her she should at the very least suck him, even if she doesn't let him cum in her mouth. I can understand why you feel mixed up about her. She must be some sort of man hater to make you satisfy her then leave you hanging."

"Sometimes I get the feeling she's waiting until we are married, but it's never going to happen."

"This may sound like a silly question, but why not?"

"She messes me around enough now and I really can't see her changing. Besides I don't think I could ever love her the way I love my mom."

"Do you mean sexually?"

"Yeah. I'd like to fuck Denise, mostly because so far she won't let me, but I really WANT to fuck mom because I love and admire her so much, even though she would kill me if she knew what I want to do. Hardly a day passes when I don't wonder what her pussy looks like, and the more I think about it, the more I want to fill it with my cock. If I thought for an instant she would let me I would fuck her in a heartbeat."

"Your mom is a very lucky lady to have a son who wants and loves her so much. Tell me, does this selfish Denise creature shave her vagina?"

"She never used to, but she started when she decided she wanted me to lick it and now she prefers it."

"How about you? Do you like it?"

"I guess so. It looks nice and it's easier to wipe the mess when she cums."

"There's that to it I suppose. As you probably noticed I haven't shaved for years. Nobody to do it for but I'd do it for you if you wanted."

"Really? Wow. That would be awesome!"

"You have to ask nicely."

"Will you? Please?"

"Will I what?"

"Will you shave your pussy please?"

"You'll have to do better than that."

"Pretty please will you shave your pussy for me .... mom?"

She grinned. "That's what I wanted to hear. Do you want to watch?"

"God yes!... mom."

"OK, let me fetch my shaver. And I want to watch you stroke your cock while I do it."

She went off camera, and when she returned a few minutes later my own camera was zoomed in on my throbbing tool. I read her message before I saw her.

"I said it before and I'll say it again. I could suck your brains out through that. And then you can fuck me until my bones break."

When she came back within camera range she had moved closer until her hairy pussy almost filled my screen.

"Are you ready for this?" she typed, showing me a small pink electric lady shaver. "I hope you enjoy it as much as I will."

She had said that she hadn't shaved for years, but she had clearly lost none of the technique as, starting at her mound, she removed the excess foliage with half a dozen practiced sweeps. The more of her pussy that was revealed, the faster I stroked, and I watched in fascination as the pouting lips were pushed this way and that by the shaving head as she tackled the stubble. Finally finished, she reversed the shaver and pressed the base to her now prominent clit.

"Rub harder, this buzzing is making me cum."

"Me too mom. Show me, I'm nearly there!"

"Do it! Do it now! In HERE!"

She pulled the bald lips apart, revealing the cream coated inner folds, and I gasped as a thick stream of cum shot from the end of my cock and splashed on to my belly.

"That was amazing," she typed. "I feel a little embarrassed now. Two days ago I would have been mortified at the thought of acting like that in front of a camera, but just now, knowing it was for you made me want to do it."

"Thank you," I responded. "That makes me feel special. Privileged."

Suddenly she rolled over and fished under the bed, giving me a superb view of her creamy slit, bracketed by the perfect heart formed by the rounded cheeks af her ass.

"Wow, what an awesome sight! Hold that position. LOL." I typed quickly.

She rolled on to her back and sat up, holding a box of face tissues, and laughed when she read my message. Taking a handful of tissues, she made an elaborate show of wiping her sticky cunt.

"You were right about it being easier to clean without the shrubbery," she grinned, then she looked at me more seriously. "I have to go out for a few hours, but I'll definitely look for you later. BFN xoxo."

As before, she went offline before I could respond, and after taking a shower, I dressed and strolled to the shopping complex for lunch. After eating I wandered around the complex for a couple of hours, killing time until, bored out of my brain, I headed home.

Back in my room I looked impatiently at the clock. It would be at least four hours until Mae came online, and already I was horny just thinking about her. I switched on my radio, and then, because it was on the shelf above my computer, I switched that on too. Logging into the site I went into one of the public chat rooms, and sat browsing through the different messages as they came up. After less than ten minutes I clicked out, sick to my stomach at the way some of the jerks in there portrayed their mothers as desperate cock hungry cum sluts.

rufriter
rufriter
714 Followers
12