Fantasy To Finally Reality

Story Info
A kiss at 40 and 30 years later...
862 words
4.06
79.7k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soninlaw
soninlaw
11 Followers

This is my first time writing and although this is true, I still enjoy each time it comes to mind. The names have been changed but the detail are all so true.

It was in the early 80s when I met Karen and we first started dating. As far as sex, I was not the most sexually active guy in school(that's a truth that most guys never tell). It was our second or third date when I got up the courage to see how far Karen would allow me to go in the front seat of my car on an old back road. As we were making out I placed my hand on Karen's stomach area with the idea of slowly moving my hand up to her breasts. As many may recall the first time a guy makes the "move" he has goals but in the back of our minds we are getting prepared for the big word that women say, namely, "NO". Little did I know, Karen had also been looking forward to this moment and the "NO" was the last thing she was to say. As I slid closer to Karen's breast she reached down and took my hand and slide it down to the waist of her pants and more. With her hand still on top of my hand, we both had our hands inside her panties. Karen's pussy was so wet word could never describe. She came like no woman I had ever seen. Even in the throes of her passion, she was also unzipping my pants and pulling my cock out like a mad woman. She took me in her mouth without hesitation. I was surprised to find that Karen was the best cock sucker I had ever had and she just never could get enough cock in her mouth and pussy. I could not imagine someone that horny or wanting to fuck as much as Karen and wondered where she got the super desire for cock. But you don't ask questions when you have someone like Karen and I knew at that moment she was what I wanted for the rest of my life.

At the time I had not met Karen's family but was looking forward to knowing more about them and her. Karen had an older brother and a younger sister and her dad and mom were separated. Karen was not that close to her dad and maybe that was a good thing for me, one less to impress I guess. Her mom was named Marie and was short and had a nice figure much like Karen. I met Marie and we talked but saw nothing as far as sexual matters at that time. It was Christmas of that year that I bought Karen a diamond and we were engaged to be married in the spring. On Christmas night I was at Karen's mom's house and we had a meal and few drinks and just stayed in that night. Some how during the night I was standing next to Marie and Karen noticed we were under the mistletoe and said, "Mom you need to give John a kiss look where your standing". I was not prepared for what came next. Marie turned and as she went to give me a kiss that I expected to be a quick peck on the lips she showed me what kind of kisser she truly was. The kiss seemed to last for ever. I was surprised to find her tongue parting my lips. It was a kiss that I will never forget and will cherish for the rest of my life.

When ever Karen and I were in bed after we married I would think of that kiss from time to time. Sometimes as I sucked on Karen's nipple I would imagine it was Marie. I would kiss the inside of Karen's thighs and lick her pussy and dream it was Marie's pussy juice on my tongue. I would slide my cock between Karen's cunt lips and fantasize that I was about to fuck my mother-in-law, Marie. I got to the point where it was the last thing I thought about at night and my cock would always be hard dreaming about fucking Marie. Many a night I would wake to a "wet dream" about Marie and Karen would change the sheets thinking it was about her. That was 20+ years ago and I never would have believed it would be more then a memory and a fantasy until Marie was forced to move in with us.

Marie remarried to a nice man who passed away about 8 years ago and as much as she tried to stay independent the bills were more than she could handle. Karen and I talked about what to do with her mom. We both agreed she was family and family helped each other when needed. So Marie moved in with us and sometimes I would look at her and think about that kiss but never went any further. Marie now is 71 and it is almost like having 2 wives in this house but last week all that changed. To be continued.............................

soninlaw
soninlaw
11 Followers