Fantasy To Finally Reality Ch. 03

Story Info
A kiss that went all the way.
1.6k words
4.42
56.9k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soninlaw
soninlaw
11 Followers

As before you should read chapters 1 &2 to know the whole story. Marie may be a mother in law but, what a son in law would have dreamed for is what she is to me. But it is time to finish the story with the final chapter. Unless Marie ever wants more.

*

As I stretched out on the sofa wondering what Marie would decide many thoughts went through my head. If nothing happened I still had memories of a kiss many years ago. I also learned that getting old does not mean women don't desire sex, and everyone needs someone to hold them. Is a man shows he desires a woman even at 71 she will respond with all she has in her body and mind.

The television was turned on to one of the daily soaps and I thought how the same people were in the soaps that had been there for many years. The same women, in the soaps, were still adding a little sex to the characters they had played and the same women had years of wear on their bodies but still trying to bed the male actors. The soaps had been going for years and yet even after watching for so long I saw nothing had changed; same old story just older characters.

As I waited for Marie, what may have been just minutes seemed like a long time. My heart beat in my chest, and each beat was like the seconds on a clock. I was at the point that I guessed she was not coming back as I had hoped. I guessed she had made her decision and I was to be happy with what we had done. I thought about that very special kiss years ago. I thought about that very special kiss moments ago. I relived what we had done today, her hand on my cock, when we hugged each other. The kiss I gave Marie on the nape of her neck as my hands touched her breasts and slid over her abdomen and finally rested on the outside of her clothing where her legs joined together. I wished that I had been bolder and just reached into her panties and taken care of my own wants and desires. Why didn't I just slide my hand in her panties and part the lips and finger fuck the pussy that my wife had entered this world from over 50 years ago. I had her where I wanted her and I had to give her the opportunity to think is it was what she wanted. Many thoughts went through my head and many regrets for not just doing it.

I heard the bedroom door close at the other end of the house and my heart started beating faster. I could hear the familiar sound of Marie's slippers as she came up the hall not raising her feet but sliding them on the hardwood floor. Marie stopped at the doorway to the living room as if she had second thoughts and uncertain what she wanted to do or not to do. I heard her take a deep breath as she came and stood in front of me and placed a pillow on the floor. My eyes were half closed not knowing what she would do as she looked down at my crotch as my cock started to grow. I opened my eyes more and could see Marie's bare legs and the hem of her housecoat only inches from my face. I reached out and touched her leg just below her knee and she started to lower her body to the floor and her hand moved towards what she desired to touch my cock that would soon be hers to do what her heart desired. As our eyes met Marie kissed my lips. Her mouth was soft and tender and I felt more love then lust and I knew we both would not be able to stop what was to happen in a few minutes. Her hand was wrapped around my cock as she felt every inch from the head to the balls that were over full of cum that would soon be hers. Marie leaned forward and kissed the slit at the head of my cock as her tongue licked around the head and down the sides words could never describe how it felt to me.

I touched her back through the housecoat and felt no bra. I slid my hand lower rubbing as I went to where Marie's panties would have been and found no clothing under her housecoat. I opened the top few buttons, and Marie's tits were now bare and in my hands. The tits that my wife, Karen, had were twins to the tits Marie was letting me play with. Her nipples were sticking out with a mind of their own wanting to be sucked. The light brown color around the nipples was like Karen's in size, like twin silver dollars. I looked down to see Marie take the whole length of my cock in her mouth. The head of my cock touched the back of her throat and somehow she was rolling her tongue around my cock in her mouth. I told her to stop please before it was to late.

Marie stopped and looked up with her beautiful blue eyes and said, "please let me have it all in my mouth." As Marie returned to sucking my cock, as much as I tried to hold back it was not to be possible.

The white hot liquid was coming out of my cock with more pressure then normal, hitting the back of Marie's throat and filling her belly as she never let a drop leave her mouth. I now knew where Karen had learned to suck cock.A talent passed down from her mother. The same cock that had left many loads in my wife's mouth and cunt had left a load in the older generations.

Marie stopped and sat next to me on the sofa and said thank you. Laughing I said, " I should be the one thanking you."

As Marie unbuttoned the rest of her housecoat she said, " then get down and show me how happy you are."

It was my turn to look at that little body with many scars from having Karen and her brother and sister. Breasts, that sagged from many years of breastfeeding and being handled by her prior husbands. A pussy that I was seeing for the first time that was waiting to be kissed and touched after being unused for many years. I kissed and sucked both nipples as I moved down to where I truly wanted to put my face, between her legs. Her pussy was beautiful with a dark hair that was thinning and a clit that was peeking out of its hood to be caressed. I kissed each inner thigh and moved to the ultimate goal. I kissed and nibbled on her pleasure button and slid a finger into her pussy. Marie's cunt was not as wet as when she was younger but she wanted more. I slid 2 fingers into her pussy and finger fucked a my tongue gave her a second climax.

Marie was smiling and breathing rapidly and for a moment I was worried is she was alright. We sat and hugged and kissed and just enjoyed each other as we rested. Marie said, "John, I feel so close to you and almost as if we are husband and wife."

Jokingly I said ,"would you like to go to bed like husband and wife?" I was expecting her to tell me to wait for Karen but all she did was nod yes.

Hand in hand we walked to her room where I opened her housecoat and let it fall to the floor. We kissed and hugged and both were on her bed when she , "please make love to me." With my cock in her hand I moved closer to Marie waiting pussy and we both knew we would never stop until we both had done what we both wanted. My cock touched the hair of her pussy as she guided it to the mouth of her cunt. The head was just inside and she said, "I want it all, I need it all, I want so badly to be fucked."

Thinking back the words Marie said, "I want to be fucked." I never would have imagined hearing that from the old girl.

I asked if she wanted my cum inside her pussy or on her belly. Marie laughed and said, " you can't make me pregnant but you can try." She wanted to feel the warm liquid deep in her cunt.

I can't recall when the last time I cum twice with Karen. Marie told many things she liked to do with her husband before he passed away and how they never gave up sex up to the day he died. I think today was just a beginning for Marie and I and having two women in the house and knowing you can get fucked anytime is make me old fast.

I wonder what Karen would think about a threesome? I guess better to enjoy what I have and not push my luck. Karen will never know and Marie will never tell and I will enjoy both my wife and mother in law. Marie does enjoy a little cream with her coffee in the mornings before Karen gets up .............. A mouthful of cream while she is waiting for her coffee to perk and great way to start the day for both of us.

This is the final chapter and it now has changed to reality with no fantasies.

soninlaw
soninlaw
11 Followers