Fantasy to Reality

Story Info
Shy wife lives out two-man fantasy.
2.6k words
4.36
179k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years we had talked about it, and for years she had fantasized about it each time she came. The night had finally arrived, and to be honest I had no idea how it would turn out. It turned out better than either of us could have ever thought.

Let me go backwards in time a bit, so as to fill you in. My wife Lola (not her real name of course) and I have been married for 10 plus years. Not unlike other couples we had our "fantasies"- sexual turn on's that existed only in our minds. Sure we shared them, but without much thought to make them real. This is not a story about my fantasies, but one of hers. Her number one fantasy was to have sex with multiple men. She stated the idea of having lots of guys with hard cocks all wanting her body was a huge turn on. It was as I said before- a fantasy – something to think of but never do. Over the years the fantasy became more and more part of our lovemaking.

It got to the point that 90% of the time she came was with images of being double fucked. Her most vivid fantasy involved me fucking her while another man watched and played with himself. The other man had a bigger cock than mine, and she wanted me to warm her up first. The fantasy ended with the bigger cock of another man in her pussy and mine fucking her sweet ass. We even played the fantasy out in bed, with a dildo in her pussy and my cock pounding her ass. There were variations of the fantasy, including ones with more men and ones in which I licked her freshly fucked pussy soaked with another guys cum.

One day, half joking we made a bet. I don't recall what the bet was, but I do recall that by winning she had committed to go to a swingers club one day. I told her there would be no obligation on her part; we could leave or stay. We could do something with just each other and have others watch, or more if she wanted. She asked several times about how I would really feel about her being with another man, and repeatedly I told her it would turn me on, and I proved it by having her see how hard the simple thought made me. However, I suspect she always thought this was simply more fantasy talk and not a representation of my true feelings. How wrong she was.

A few years went by without ever paying up on the bet. We made side comments now and then, but never followed up. One night however, it all changed. We finally agreed to go to a swinger club. Keep in mind; I think she was betting the whole time I would not follow through. And typical of Lola, she was feeling guilty for wanting to do it, and I know she wanted to do it way more than she led on. See, Lola has a way of trying to play the good girl when in reality she wants to be a bad one.

Back to where we started. The night finally arrived. We had a baby sitter for the night, and I mean WHOLE night. We had reserved a night in a local hotel to get away after going to the club. Lola put on some of her seldom worn "fuck me" cloths, including a tight green sweater, black mini skirt, and a lacy thong.

We started by going to a bar for some drinks. Although nervous, and still trying to put on the "good girl/shy girl" front I could tell by the wetness of her panties that she was excited for what might happen.

We arrived at the club not sure what to expect, we were pleasantly surprised. I think both of us thought it would be a dirty place with single guys walking around jacking off. It could not have been farther from the truth. We walked in to the main area, which looked no different than any other night club. There were pool tables, a DJ, and a dance floor. Even more surprising to us what that the people looked normal-like us. Attractive but not super models, clean, and a bit on the younger side.

We sat down and ordered some drinks. We basically watched the activities which in the main room would never have led you to believe this was a place for sex, except for the occasional groping or nude person walking through the halls.

We got up and began to explore. Outside was a pool. Most of the people were naked, and at that point I could tell that Lola was a bit uncomfortable. I could not tell if she was uncomfortable because she had cloths, or uncomfortable with the fact that she was not sure about going any farther. One couple was having fun on a lounge chair. He was laying on his back while she was on her knees sucking him. He looked at us and motioned us over. This took both of us by surprise and caught off guard we hurried back inside.

Down the hall were several rooms. One was a large "orgy" room. There was one couple there fucking. She was on her back with her legs up as he pounded her. Around them were about 15 people, men and women who had not yet joined in, but were in various stages of arousal- from touching themselves over their cloths to outright masturbation. A guy next to us said "Damn, I wish they would let other's play". I took that comment to mean that these people were here to be watched but wanted nothing more.

A few other rooms had doors for more privacy. After touring the facility we went back to the bar and sat down for more drinks. We spent the next hour or so watching people in various stages of dress and undress play pool, dance, and lounge around conversationally at the bar. I asked Lola to dance and we went to the dance floor. Lola, being an ex-cheerleader, was able to put on one hell of a seductive dance when she wanted. We were dancing to music, and I decided to test her mood by putting my hand on her skirt covered ass. No resistance. Slowly I started to put my had up her skirt, and just as her thong covered ass started to show she pushed my hand away and we headed back to our seats. I was holding true to my promise not to push her to do anything she did not want to , but at the same time I was growing extremely horny.

A few minutes later, sensing all Lola was in for was a bit of voyeurism, I suggested we head to the hotel. "No" she said softly, "lets stay". I can read Lola like a book and "lets stay" was her shy verbalization meaning "I think I'm ready for more.".

"Lola, I tell you what, you lead me where you want to go" I said to her, again confirming I wanted her to be comfortable. She grabbed my hand and we started heading back to some of the private rooms. We got there and she closed the door, but left it open just enough so that people outside could see in if they so wanted. We embraced in a passionate kiss. If she was not wet before, Lola would certainly be wet after kissing- she always was. Lola placed my hands back on her ass- she now wanted her skirt lifted. As we kissed I slowly lowered her skirt down her waist and she stepped out of it. I was facing the slightly ajar door and she was facing away. I could see a guy watching and he was getting a view of my hands caressing her thong clad ass. I lifted Lola's shirt over her head and now she was standing only in bra and thong, and Lola was looking hot. She took off my shirt and pants and underwear. I was raging hard and had pre-cum dripping off my cock, which had been longing for attention for the past two hours. She went to her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

The sight of my precum coating her lips was amazing. Looking up I saw someone different, this time a couple that had taken the liberty of opening the door a bit more so they could both see. I had to really try not to blow my load within about two seconds.

I needed to taste her sweet shaved pussy. We went over to the bed and I slipped off her remaining cloths; her lacy bra and her panties which were soaked with her juices. Lola said "Kiss my pussy". I needed little encouragement and started to lick greedily at her shaved and wet pussy. She was moaning lightly and said "That feels so good".

I don't know if she even noticed, but now the door was completely open and the couple was now joined by a few other men. Her body was moving uncontrollably as I continued to lick her clit with a combination of sticking my tongue deep inside. Suddenly I heard her say "No" and became confused.

Then I realized that one gentleman had entered the room and was approaching the bed. He was nude and had his hard on in his hand. He respected her statement and left. I was now turned on more than I ever had been in my life. Lola now realized that a small crowd was gathering and was not turning them away from watching, even though we were in a "private" room.

I moved my tongue from her pussy to her ass. She let out a very loud moan as she grabbed my head. "I love it when you lick my ass" she whispered. She could take it no longer, "Fuck me, now, I need it hard" she said. "And I want them all to watch". Holy cow, the love of my life was so turned on she wanted the entire world to see her most intimate actions.

I started to fuck her hard. She was on her back and my cock was pounding in hard. My cock and her pussy are both shaved and you could feel the wetness clearly. She rolled over so I could fuck her from behind and she now faced the open door. "I want them to see how much I am turned on when you fuck me" she said. Once again I heard her say "No, not you". There was another guy trying to come into the room. In fact now there were about 10 guys standing in the doorway.

What she said next I will never forget. She said "However you, I want you to come here!". She was pointing to a tall muscular build guy in his 40's with an enormous cock. It was then I realized her saying "no" to the first guys was not a sign of not wanting to be gang banged, but a sign she was searching for her fantasy- a large cock for her now soaking pussy.

He walked over, and before he got all the way over Lola said "Are you sure" to me. "Am I sure" I thought to myself, "Hell Yes!" is what I said. He came over and she reached out and guided what must have been a nine inch cock into her mouth. I was fucking her from behind and which every thrust I made forward it shoved more of his massive cock into her mouth.

Lola was moaning loudly. I was amazed watching my loving wife hungrily inhale another mans cock without any inhibitions whatsoever. Lola rarely cums without clitoral stimulation so I reached around and started to rub her clit. Within about a minute I felt her cunt muscles twitching and her moaning became more pronounced. She was coming.

When the spasms left, Lola said "I want my full fantasy". I knew what she meant but could hardly believe it. Lola instructed the guy to lay down, and he did so on the bed. Lola then made him put on a condom. Lola maneuvered on top of him and I watched with amazement as she lowered herself down on that huge cock. I had seen her put large dildos and vibrators in her pussy but this was a cock of a complete stranger.

It was a slow process because she was not used to 9 inch cocks in her pussy. "Good thing I got a bit loose with you" she said to me as his cock slowly disappeared into her shaved cunt. I almost came without touching myself as I watched her ride up and down on him. Lola was not watching him, but instead looking back at me with a look that said both "I love you" and "I am in heaven".

With him on his stomach and her on top, she lowered her body down so her tits were near his mouth . He began to gently suck on each nipple and he had now started to pound her hard. I could not believe how hard he could fuck her. Lola said "You know what to do". I did know what- she wanted my dick in her ass. I got some lube and rubbed it both on my cock and on her ass as she continued to ride this stranger for all he was worth.

He stopped for a second and I slowly inserted my cock. It was tight, and through the walls of her vagina and ass I could feel his cock inside her pussy. We began to fuck Lola alternately, me in, him out and visa versa. Lola was now screaming. "It feels so good, don't stop, fuck me harder, both of you." she said. I would like to say that I lasted for an hour, but the reality is that I was so fucking horny I came inside her ass within about 2 minutes. When I told Lola I was going to cum in her it sent her over the top for another orgasm. I could tell this was a huge one because she was now screaming. Lola has always been a moaner, but she was screaming in pure ecstasy now.

After I came I pulled out of her ass. I watched as some of my cum ran down her pussy and over his balls. Then Lola did something unexpected. She asked the guy to take off his condom and come on the outside of her pussy. She rolled on her back and he took of his condom and started to masturbate. About a minute later the biggest shots of semen I have ever seen shot onto her pussy and lower stomach.

Lola laid there and started crying. "Thank you" she kept saying. "Thank both of you". She then asked the stranger to leave and close the door. He did so without us ever getting his name.

I now looked at Lola, alone on the bed, her pussy bald except for a strangers cum splattered across it. Lola had a look of guilty satisfaction on her face, the type one gets when they get their hand caught in the cookie jar. "I love you" she said. "I love you to Lola" I replied. "Can I have round 3 she asked". Its our inside joke that each time she comes in a love making session is called a round. "Sure" I said.

"Good – use your tongue" Lola said. My wife was going to make sure her fantasy was 100% fulfilled, and I was so horny I obliged her by giving her sperm soaked pussy the most intense licking it had ever experienced.