Fantasy Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike meets his new neighbor in town.
3.5k words
4.38
72.1k
6

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike goes into town for supplies and meets his new neighbor while back at the boat Terri does too.

The 15-mile drive into town Mike's mind went over the list of item he needed to pick up. The first stop would be the Boat Marina to pick up the new ski rope for the boat then over to the small grocery store on the Westside of town. He and Terri always shopped there because the owners were such nice people and they always treated everyone with kindness.

Arriving at the Marina, Mike pulled into the large lot and parked the near the front door. Then going inside he saw that there were two customers already ahead of him buying some life vest so he just started looking around. When the sales clerk spotted Mike, he told him that he would be with him as soon as he finished with his present customers. Waving back, Mike told the salesman to take his time and that he would be back where the rope was kept.

Then headed for the back to look for what he needed. Finding the right size, he reeled off one hundred feet and headed back to the front counter. The other customers were just finishing up and ready to leave when Mike arrived at the checkout counter. Exchanging a few words with the clerk, he paid for the rope and left the store. His next stop was would be the grocery store.

Arriving at the grocery store Mike picked up the items Terri had written on her list, paid the cashier and headed back out to the van when he heard the unfamiliar voice of a female call out to him. Turning around, he catches sight of his sexy new neighbor walking toward him.

"Good morning," she said extending her delicate hand. "My name is Carol Thomas."

"Good morning Ms. Thomas, I'm Mike Tanner." Mike replied as he shook her small hand into his.

"You don't have to be so formal Mike, you can call me Carol. I recognized you from the boat anchored next to my boyfriend’s and thought I might introduce myself so we might get aquatinted?"

"There’s a coffee shop down the street. Would you like to join me for a cup?" Mike asked.

"I have a hair appointment but that's not for another hour so sure, let's go," she said taking Mike’s arm as they walked toward the coffee shop.

Once inside the shop, Carol walked toward the small booth in the rear of the coffee shop, Mike following close behind her. His eyes danced over the round shape of her ass as she walked causing his cock to stiffen inside his pants. Boy, would he love to stick his cock between those buns and give her a good creaming, he thought. Suddenly Carol stopped and Mike bumped into her, his hard cock hard-pressed up against her ass. "Oh I'm sorry!" Mike said feeling embarrassed that he wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

"Oh don't be sorry Mike!" She said pushing back against his hard flesh. "It feels pretty good to me too."

Mike backed up and sat down in the booth across from Carol. When they were seated the waitress came over and took their order and left. Mike started the conversation with Carol that would change his and Terri’s whole week. "My wife and I were wondering who was staying on the houseboat. It's been empty for over a year now."

"We know. My boyfriend just bought it this week," Carol responded. "Do you and your wife come down here often?"

"We try and make it down here at least two weekends a month," he told her. "But for the next two weeks we're on vacation so we're spending at least one week here getting in some fishing and relaxation."

"That's great because we are too!" She replied. "Maybe we can all get together over dinner and drinks this evening if you don't already have plans?"

"No plans that I know of at this time but when I get back to the boat I'll mention it to Terri and let you know." Mike told her.

"Sounds great and I can't wait to meet your wife. Maybe we can all have some fun together this week while we're here too?" Carol suggested.

"I think Terri would like that. There are not a lot of people here during the week and that would give her another woman to exchange girl talk with." Mike informed her.

"Oh, that's nice to hear. I don't like to have a lot of people around," she went on. "As you probably already know my boyfriend and I sometimes get carried away and do things that might embarrass others that might be around."

"You won't have to worry about that here. We're the only two boats anchored at this end of the cove and we don't get much traffic," Mike explained.

"That's nice to know, especially after last night," Carol said as the waitress returned with their coffee. "I hope we didn't embarrass you last night."

"I didn't think you noticed us?" Mike replied, "We’re truly sorry."

"Oh, don't be. It was kind of thrilling to know we were being watched," Carol replied. "Did you and your wife enjoy the show?"

"To tell the truth, it was very exciting for both of us too," Mike said.

"I'm pleased to hear that," Carol replied. "Don and I both love to show off; especially if we know someone is watching us."

"You mean he and you knew we were watching and you kept right on going?" Mike exclaimed. "I don't believe it."

"If you were in the same position would you stop just because someone was watching you? I think not!" She asked smiling. "Besides, we both belong to a special club back home where other couples, like ourselves, enjoy sex with different partners."

"You mean to tell me that you belong to a swapping club?" Mike asked surprised. “I thought those thing went out in the 70’s?”

"Well, it's not what you'd call a wife swap club or anything. Most of the couples are married but for the most part we're all divorced looking to get back into the dating game." Carol explained. "That's where I met Don."

"It's kind of interesting to know people still do that, back in the seventies that was a big thing for couples to do." Mike said. "They claimed it helped their marriages and all."

"It's still a pretty big thing today you just don't hear many people talking about it." Carol said. "How long have you and your wife been married?"

"We've been married for 15 years," Mike informed her.

"That's a long time, Mike to not have slept with anybody else or have you?" Carol remarked. "Have you two every discussed swapping?"

"Yes we have and it sounds like it could be fun with the right group of people." Mike replied. "But when I brought the subject up a few years back my wife wasn't interested. She said that there wasn't anybody in our circle of friends that she was interested in sleeping with and besides with AIDS and all she was afraid we’d catch something."

"Oh, it can be fun. You and you wife should talk about it again and try it some time," Carol explained. "Kind of rekindles the fire in you marriage. I wish my ex-husband would have tried it and maybe we would still be married today. And you’re right about the AIDS thing. All the people in our group are tested on a regular basis to make sure every thing is safe.”

"After last night I know it is!" Mike exclaimed. "We had a great time just watching you and your boyfriend together but I don't know if Terri would go in for that kind of stuff.”

"Have you asked her lately how she feels about it? Maybe she’s had a change of heart?" Carol said looking Mike straight in the eye.

"We discussed it a little this morning after she caught me watching the two of you again, but that's all," Mike said. "I know for sure that she enjoyed it because we had sex twice last night and once already today."

"You'd be surprised on how many men or women enjoy watching their spouse or boyfriend getting screwed especially if it's by someone other than their husband or boyfriend." Carol went on. "The sight of their other half giving pleasure to another person sparks a competition between two parties."

"I never really thought of it that way but you're right," Mike replied. "We all have the same competitive attitude."

Noticing the time on Mike's watch, Carol finished off her coffee and excused herself. "If I don't hurry I'll be late for my hair appointment. Don't forget to let me know about tonight, Mike. I'll be waiting to hear from you."

"I'm on my way back to the boat now so I'll tell Terri we've met and see if she has any plans for later and we’ll get back too you," He said to her as she started to get up and leave.

With that, Carol slipped out of the booth and headed toward the front door. "That sounds great, I'll mention it to Don too when I get back from my appointment." She replied over her shoulder as she left.

Watching her walk down the center isle of the coffee shop caused Mike's cock to twitch inside hid shorts. She was one fine looking woman and the cute ass on her didn't hurt either. He sure envied his new neighbor for having such a hot piece of ass to fuck.

On the drive back to the dock, Mike's thoughts returned to the conversation Carol and he had earlier. She'd asked him questions that he didn't know how to answer without hurting her feelings. Maybe later they could continue the conversation and see what develops. Right now his plans we're centered around getting the small chores done on the boat so hopefully they could get together with Carol and Don later for dinner.

It was just about one o'clock when Mike arrived back at the boat. Getting the rope and groceries out of the van, he headed down the dock toward the boat. When he got there, the cabin was empty and everything was quite. He looked for Terri; she was nowhere to be found.

Presuming she must have taken a walk along the shore and would be home soon he put the groceries away and started to replace the old ropes when he heard a familiar voice coming from inside the houseboat next door. It sounded almost like Terri's but what would she be doing over there.

Then he heard the familiar moans that he knew so well. Slowly, so as not to make a sound, he boarded the houseboat and crept to the window to get a better look inside. Looking through the small window, he recognized his wife laying in the middle of the king size bed, naked. Her legs were spread wide apart, her knees pulled up to her 36DD breasts, and our new neighbor, Don, was driving his huge 10-inch cock in and out of her pussy like a jackhammer causing her to moan loudly.

Too shocked to move, Mike keep an eye on his wife's hot, wet cunt grip the strange cock as it pumped effortlessly in and out of her to the accompaniment of her moans of ecstasy. Knowing he should be mad and burst into the room to separate them, he couldn't. His prick was stiffening inside his shorts and for some unknown reason and he was enjoying himself as he watched his 38-year-old wife of 15 years fucking another man’s cock.

He could almost see the head when Don pulled back, and then with force, slam the thick shaft out of sight into Terri's pussy again. All Mike could do was stand there and watch as Don started fucking her vigorously, driving his fatheaded dick into her pussy with hard, powerful thrusts.

Then Mike heard Terri's scream of ecstasy and watch as she thrashed around beneath this young stud trying to get more of his cock inside her pussy. At that time, he heard him cry out! "Oh damn baby, here it comes!" With his cock buried ball deep inside her pussy, Don's cock swelled then exploded.

Mike watched and listened to Terri squeal with delight when first hot spurt of cum surge into her pussy coating her sensitive wall. Her pussy clamp tight around Don's cock as it swelled again inside her pussy and again the juices gushed from his cock to her pulsing cunt as he bathed her insides.

"Oh God, that feels good," he heard his wife yell, her eyes rolling as her face glowed with ecstasy. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Terri screamed with the muscles in her body coiled like a tight spring, ready to snap.

Then with another powerful stroke from his spouting cock, Don drove her ass into the bed and her tension broke. Passion soared through her body, and her mind whirled with ecstasy. She started cumming and floated for a short eternity in a whirlpool of surging sensation. Withering and rolling, Mike watched as she tried to sustain the intense pleasure, but with a heavy sigh, collapsed, as lifeless as a rag doll beneath her lover. Her stud's energy also evaporated, he toppled to the bed beside her, spent.

"My God, that was great!" Terri exclaimed laying flat on her back, her legs open wide and her lovers thick hot cum leaking out from between her stretched cunt lips down between the crack of her ass. "I could feel every spurt of your cum when you shot off inside me!"

"You’re some hot lady Terri but I think you've drained me?" Mike heard Don respond as he lay there with his eyes closed.

Then Mike saw Terri roll over on her side, lean over and kiss her young stud on the lips. At the same time, her hand snaked down and gripped his sticky cock. "Are you sure about that?" she giggled. "I sure would like to do that again?"

"I'll bet you would!" Mike heard him laugh. "But I really think you'll have to help him if you want more. Between Carol this morning and you this afternoon I'm almost out of gas."

"Let's see what I can do about that?" Terri replied slithering down his body until her mouth was just above his cock. Desire clouded her eyes as she stared at his prick closely then opening her mouth wide Mike saw her take the meaty 10 inch prong between her pretty lips.

"Yes," he said rising up to watch her head bobbing rapidly and expertly titillating his cock to erection.

After a short time, his rod slipped from her mouth and she sat back, holding the long shaft in her hand. "Looks like I've started something here?" Mike heard his wife say as she stroked the thick member in her hand.

"You sure did baby," Don remarked. Then Mike saw him sit up and grab Terri and rotate around her until she was up on all fours in front of him. All Mike could do was look on as he began licking his wife's pussy, slurping away all the juices that remained from their earlier encounter. Then he did something Mike himself never thought of before, he licked her rear end as he spread her ass cheeks apart and ran his tongue around her tight virgin asshole.

Terri moaned with pleasure as her new lover's tongue penetrated the small anal opening giving her a strange new sensation. Then not wanting to waste any more time, Don moved up behind her, one hand on her hip the other holding his stiff cock.

Mike saw him place the swollen purple head of his cock against her cunt lips and nudged them apart slipping his cock forward until he felt her cunt grip his invading organ firmly.

Terri struggled for breath as her pussy tightened around Don’s cock as he began pumping her pussy slowly at first. At the same time, he leaned over her back, seized her swaying tits in his hands and whispered something in her ear. Being too far away Mike didn't hear what he asked her but he soon found out.

"Oh yeah fuck me! Fuck me harder," she screamed. "I want to feel your cock deep inside my pussy!"

Still having a difficult time believing what was happening before his eyes, his own inner desire was mounting. With his cock, bursting at the seams Mike wanted to rush into the room and join them. He wanted to add his load of cum to her freshly fucked pussy to mix with hers and Dons. He could only look on as the two lovers moved together toward another climax.

With Terri's ass pushing back against the hard cock inside her body, the muscles of her pussy pulled and squeezed on the stiff flesh giving her so much pleasure. She wanted his cum and she intended to get every drop before she left here today. She didn't want to leave the young redhead any of Don's love juice.

Don ass was almost a blur now as he pounded his cock in and out of her. Each time he withdrew, the lips of her cunt would suck him back inside. Then with one final shove, he planted his cock deep inside Terri sending his second load of his sperm inside her hungry pussy as she screamed out.

"Yes! That's it, fill me up, give me all you have," she yelled, her ass now shoved back against him and her muscles milking his boner dry.

Exhausted, Don fell across her back causing both of them to fall forward on the king size bed. His shrinking cock still lodged inside her pussy they both lay there gasping for air. After they both had rested a few minutes, Don dislodge his spent member from her pussy followed by a trail of thick cum leaking from his cock head and smearing it around her asshole, he told her that he wanted to fuck her there sometime.

"I don't know about that Don? You're so big I don't think I could handle it back there and besides my husbands never even fucked me back there." Terri answered getting up. “I don’t know if I could take it?”

"Trust me baby, I've had my share of butts and I know you can take it." Don went on. "Carol felt the same way when we meet at the club. Once we got past the first few lessons, she loved it. Now she enjoys having one up the ass and one in her pussy at the same time."

"You got to be kidding! You mean that you two belong to a club and have sex with other partners!" Terri answered, surprised.

"We sure do, why?" Don asked her with the thought of maybe her and her husband joining him and Carol sometime.

"We’ll to be quite honest with you, Mike tried to persuade me years ago that we should try it but I was unsure. I thought he just wanted some new and younger pussy to fuck. I never really gave much thought about myself getting some strange cock." Terri went on. "Now I understand why we were so turned on last night just watching you two. I think he was replacing me with Carol and I with you."

"You might just be right but what would you like to do about it?" Don inquired.

Listening very closely to the conversation from outside the window, Mike hoped Terri's answer would be positive. He know from what he saw and heard during there lovemaking that she wanted more of this young stud's cock but if meant that she would have to allow him the same privilege, she might say no. Waiting for her to answer seemed like hours as she thought of what to say.

"I say, let's go for it! But for now I better get back home before my husband gets back." Terri replied. "Besides I'll need to think up some kind of plan and get cleaned up before Mike gets back."

"I wish you could stay until Carol gets here," Don said getting off the bed, his cock covered with their dried love juice. "The three of us could work out the plan together."

"I wish I could stay longer too," Terri replied getting up from the bed and getting dressed.

"Maybe the four of us can get together later and get aquatinted over drinks or even dinner?" Don answered looking on, as Terri got dressed. He could see the results of their lovemaking leaking from her pussy and running down her smooth thighs.

"That sounds like an excellent idea, I'll mention it to Mike when he gets back and maybe we can work something out," she replied, walking toward the door. "See you later?"

"You can count on it." Don replied as she went out the door.

To Be Continued...