Fantasy Vacation Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Terri nodded her head again in agreement, Don slowly inserted a second finger inside her, stretching her virgin asshole even more.

"Oh, yes! That feels soooo goooooood," she gasped. "But remember to take it easy. I've never had anything bigger than a finger in there before.

"Don't worry Baby, I'll be gentle but you have to relax and tell me if it hurts and I'll stop, OK?" He removed the two fingers from her ass and Terri nodded, breathless, her ass hungry for the first feel of a hard cock.

"Try and stay relaxed, and everything will be just fine, trust me," Don told her as removed his cock from her pussy and aligned the huge head with her brown virgin asshole.

That first point in time that Don's dickhead popped into her rear was one that Terri will never forget. There was a searing pain at first, quickly followed by ripples of pleasure that spread from her asshole to the tips of her fingers and toes. It was a total surrender to pleasure that sent her hurtling toward release. The combination of her fingers playing with her clit and Don's cock probing her ass was a potent one indeed!

"How does it feel, baby?" he asked as he rotated his butt, reaming out her insides slowly and gently.

"Fabulous!" she gasped. "Give me more. I want all of that hard cock inside my ass!"

“Are you sure?” Don asked as he probed her ass more and more until the hairs surrounding his cock were nestled up against her tight round butt.

“Trust me lover. It feels good, real good, fuck me, please!” Terri shouted pushing back against the male member inside her ass.

Things seamed to go black for her when Don at full blast pounding away, driving his dick deeper into her ass until his balls were bouncing off the lips of her pussy every time he hit bottom. Terri continued frigged her cunt more desperately than ever now, and before she could stop she lost control. "Cumming, Don!" she gasped. "I'm cumming, fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck me! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD, I’M CUMMING, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!!"

"I'm right behind you!" Don yelled along with her, crashing over the top too.

Don held Terri firmly by the waist up against his stomach as he blasted a hot load of cum up her virgin asshole.

Terri shuddered when she felt those first hot jets of cum shooting up her virgin ass. It was felt like Don was shooting a fire hose deep inside her body. Terri fell forward on the deck like a rag doll, her breathing ragged, and her pussy and ass satisfied for the moment. Her first ass fuck was wonderful and she wanted it to happen again and again. This was something she would have never thought she would even consider let alone enjoy but to her surprise it was wonderful. This was something new that Mike and her were going to have to often when they got home.

To be continued ..........

12