Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swami1969
swami1969
84 Followers

"Oh...I just need to pop in here to pick up some stuff," said Melissa...leading us into the store.

The girls quickly dispersed through the store...leaving Roxy and I together.

"Well this must be a little awkward...a guy in this kinda store with four girls," she commented.

"Umm...yea...a little," I murmured feeling a bit shy since it was Roxy who was sitting atop my hardon in the car.

Roxy grabbed my arm and led me to the back of the store... "Maybe I could help you feel a little more comfortable," she said as she led me into a dressing room...locking the door behind her.

Roxy then leaned in and started to kiss me...penetrating my mouth with her warm wet tongue. My hands instinctively moved down to her ass. I laid both my hands on Roxy's firm ass...rubbing the material of her skirt against that of her panties. Roxy moved her hands south as she began to fondle my hardened cock through my jeans. I raised one of my hands, bringing it to her breasts and began groping her milky white tits through her top. Before long...there was a knock at the door... "We're good to go..." came Ally's voice from the other side of the door...bringing our make out session to a devastating halt. Roxy retracted her tongue from my mouth...and fixed her skirt.

"Looks like we're going to have to finish up a little later" said Roxy...as she licked her lips smiling up at me.

I let go of her ass and positioned my cock in my jeans and we left the room. When we made our way to the front of the store we met the girls, who were all clutching Victoria's Secret bags and giggling at Roxy and myself. Apparently they had no doubt of what we were doing in the dressing room.

We once again piled into the car...Roxy...again on my lap...this time being more aggressive with her gyrations on the way home. We pulled up into Melissa's driveway and all went inside. The girls decided to watch a movie so they were in the kitchen making popcorn while I filed through Melissa's movie collection trying to select one. They all came out...popcorn and all and sat down on the couch. I slid in the DVD and pulled up a chair.

"C'mon James...there's enough room on the couch for all of us," yelled Ashley...shifting around making room for me between Ally and herself. So I made my way over...sitting down between the two blondes. As the movie came to an end the girls made their way to their room and Melissa and I headed upstairs to our rooms. Once in my room I decided to take a shower so I took off my clothes, jumped in the shower and turned on the faucet only to be greeted with a loud croaking noise and no water. I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waist and headed over to Melissa's room. I was about to knock on her door when I realized it was already opened. I opened it just a bit ...

"Hey...umm...Melissa...I think there's something wrong with the shower in the guest room."

Melissa swung open the door...she too was in a towel.... "Ohh...I totally forgot...that shower doesn't work...it completely slipped my mind...I was now about to jump into the shower myself...but you can go in first," she explained.

"No...its okay...you can go ahead...I'll wait," I replied.

"No no...you're the guest...you first," she insisted.

"No really...it's fine...you go," I continued to protest.

Then....a smile came across her face... "I'll tell you what James....why don't you come shower with me..."

Shocked and excited at her offer I agreed...nodding my head.

"Okay then...follow me," Melissa said...turning and walking towards her bathroom...dropping her towel right before she walked in. I too dropped my towel and followed her in...my bouncing cock leading the way. As I entered I saw Melissa had already turned on the shower and was standing there waiting for me...completely naked. Her tanned body was a thing of beauty...her breasts now completely free were so perky...her nipples fully erect. I glanced down to her nether regions...a thin strip of hair below her flat stomach lead to her pussy. The magnificent view was causing me to grow at a remarkable speed. Seeing this Melissa swiftly moved forward grabbing my cock.

"We better take this off before you get too hard to remove it," she said smiling as she rolled the cock ring off me. Its removal was a great relief to me. Dropping the ring to the floor Melissa stepped into the shower. I watched as the water cascaded off her body...her hair slowly becoming drenched. Melissa turned around...facing her ass to me...looking over her shoulder smiling at me. She handed me a bar of soap... "A little help James."

I took the soap and lathered up my hands...then moved them to her body. I rubbed my hands all over her back...the suds quickly building. I dropped my hands to her round ass...groping them with my hands...I slipped my fingers deeper...gently gliding them over Melissa's smooth pussy...resulting in a sultry moan from Melissa. I raised my hands and reached around...fondling her tits which soon became slippery with lather.

Melissa turned around facing me...my cock now pressed upwards into her stomach. She kissed me lightly as she took my cock in her hands and slowly began stroking me. When she broke our kiss...Melissa dropped to her knees...the water running all over her. She stared intensely at my engorged cock before slipping it insider her mouth. I ran my fingers through her wet hair as she engulfed my cock over and over...her warm saliva bringing loud moans to my mouth. After a couple minutes of sucking on my dick she stood up taking my hands in hers. She pushed me back...pinning me against the cold tile walls. With her left hand pushing mine into the wall she lowered her right hand...taking hold of my bobbing cock. She lined it up with her vagina...pressing the head of my cock against her swollen lips. Melissa then pushed her hips forward...my cock sliding into her slick cunt.

"Ohh God!...mhmmmm!" she moaned.

When her right arm released mine...I took the opportunity to grab her by the waist. I spun her around...pinning her into the wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist while I held her up...my hands gripping her ass. I started thrusting into her tight pussy...its warmth swallowing my cock as I slid back and forth into her. Before long I felt her cunt spasm as it gripped on to my shaft.

"OOhhhhhh Fuck!!!.....Yess.....Mmhmmmm!!! Ahhh!" she screamed as her orgasm peaked...her vagina pulsating around my cock.

As she was coming down from her high she swiftly turned around...sticking out her ass...lowering her hands and spreading the lips of her pussy. I took hold of my dick...pressing it once again into her waiting cunt. I pushed forward penetrating her again. I felt her as she pressed her ass back...meeting the thrusts of my waist. I took hold of her hips as I continued driving my cock in and out of her pussy...the water from the shower cascading over both out bodies.

"Ahh....mhmmmm...ahhhh!! ooohhhh!" she began to scream as Melissa's second orgasm approached. This time I was also about to cum...as I felt cum nearing the tip of my cock. I started thrusting my cock harder and deeper into Melissa's body as she continued screaming...her cunt once again tightening around my shaft. I felt my cock twitch right before I started violently bucking my hips...as my cock exploded...and I began spurting warm cum deep inside of Melissa.

"Ohh God..." I grunted as I continued ramming Melissa from behind.

When I felt Melissa's cunt loosen its grip on me I finished off with two slow thrusts expelling my last drop of cum. I pulled out my dick from her pussy as Melissa turned around smiling at me...exhausted. She leaned in to kiss me...sliding her tongue into my mouth. She then leaned back...propping herself up on the wall completely spent...the warm water of the shower beating down on us.

After we finished up in the shower we made our way to Melissa's bedroom.

"Ohh...James...I almost forgot...I picked you up something at the store today," she said...tossing me a pink hipster panty.

"I thought you'd like it," she smiled.

Knowing I had nothing else to wear I slipped the garment on...the tight fabric once again constraining my penis. Melissa walked up to me...rubbing my cock through the smooth material. She planted a kiss on my cheek and jumped into bed.

"Good night sweetie....see you in the morning."

I made my way out her room...peeking around the corner just to be sure no one was there...since I didn't want the other girls seeing me dressed like this. Once I was safely in my room I closed the door and jumped under the covers...falling fast asleep.

When morning finally came...I awoke with a pestering hardon pressing into the smooth texture of the panties Melissa had given me. I changed into my shirt and boxers that were now dry and made my way downstairs. I was greeted by an empty house...the girls were no where to be seen. I found myself in the backyard where I found a lone Ashley lounging by the pool in purple bikini. I took a moment to admire her beautiful body in her skimpy outfit before speaking.

"Hey Ashley...where is everyone?"

"Oh hi James...they all went out to get some breakfast...I just thought I'd work on my tan," she replied, "Why don't you join me?" she continued.

I approached her and lay down on the lounge chair next to hers. Ashley glanced over at me smiling before laying her head back down. I tried to keep my eyes straight ahead but couldn't help glance over to the young beautiful toned body lying right next to me. Sure enough...after a few minutes of stealing glances at her perfectly firm breasts and smooth flat stomach, my cock started to twitch as it began to harden beneath my boxers. I rustled around trying to adjust my cock so Ashley would not notice it. All my movements caught Ashley's attention and she turned over to see what I was up to. Before I could successfully conceal my hardon...Ashley had already locked her eyes on it.

"Did I cause that?" she asked.

Embarrassed that I was caught I fumbled for words, "Um..well...I'm sorry...I don't know what's wrong with me."

"No no James...it's perfectly fine...you're only human...but you didn't answer my question...Did I do that?"

"Well..umm...I guess so," I replied.

"You guess so?!?" she retorted.

"Well no...I know so," I replied.

This brought a wide grin to Ashley's face.

"Umm...do you mind showing...umm...what I mean is...hmm...can I see it?" Ashley reluctantly asked.

Enticed by her curiosity I complied... slowly raising my body...slipping my boxers down my legs...my study cock revealing itself...standing at attention. Ashley's eyes widened at the sight of my engorged cock. She sat there speechless.

"Do you mind...rubbing it for me?" she shyly asked.

Feeling a little bold now I replied, "Well...I'm going to need some visual stimulation."

Hesitating for a minute, Ashley brought her hand up to her breasts and started massaging them...squeezing her firm tits together. As she continued her assault on her breasts, I started my own on my cock. I laid my hand on my shaft and slowly began stroking up and down...all the while keeping my eyes on Ashley's magnificent breasts...her eyes locked onto my cock. As my show continued I noticed the crotch of Ashley's bikini slowly becoming damp. Ashley looked down to see what I was staring at and she too now saw what was happening to her. Leaving one hand on her right breast, she brought the other down to her crotch and started rubbing her pussy lips through the now wet bikini. As our actions became more intense we were startled by the sound of Melissa's car pulling up in the driveway. I saw Ashley quickly cover up her breasts and remove her hand from her crotch. I followed her...packing my hardon back into my boxers.

"I guess we'll have to finish up later," said Ashley smiling at me as she headed inside to greet the girls.

I stood up and followed her into the kitchen. The girls greeted us with huge bags from IHOP. We all sat around the table as we started eating breakfast. Ashley and Ally were seated opposite me, and Roxy and Melissa on the sides of the square table. I sat alone on one side. Halfway through the meal I felt something that sent shockwaves through my entire body...a foot...running along my thigh. I looked up from my plate to the other girls...they all had their heads down. It could have been any one of them. I kept my eyes on them all as the mystery foot made its way closer to my crotch clutching my boxers in its toes...gently tugging on them. I subtly lowered my hand to hold on to my boxers and accidentally grabbed the wondrous foot. It was then I saw Roxy to my left raise her head...grinning at me while the foot at my crotch pushed harder forcing me to release my grip on her. At least I knew now that it was Roxy who was my tormentor. I shot her back a smile of my own as her foot finally reached the depths of my crotch. I felt her as soon as her foot made contact with my stiffening shaft through the material of my boxers. I looked around...the other girls busy with their meals...unaware of the sheer pleasure I was experiencing beneath the table. Roxy was now rubbing the length of my cock with the curl of her toes. Soon enough she got me really worked up and I was fully erect and she was violently stroking me with the sole of her foot. As time went by, the girls left the table one by one going off to do various activities leaving Roxy and I at the table alone. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes...her foot still resting in my lap. Without a word...Roxy got up took me by the arm and led me up the stairs...leaving me staring at her sweet ass entrapped in her short skirt. When we reached my room Roxy sat me down on a chair and started walking over to the shelf.

"I have a little treat for you James," she said as she turned on the stereo, softly so the others would not be able to hear. As Roxy turned around she began moving her hips...slowly beginning a sultry dance, swaying her hips to the rhythm of the music. She slowly removed her skirt and top revealing her matching black bra and panties. Seeing her tight body nearly naked...my dick immediately stood up...pushing against my boxers. Roxy...seeing my reaction Roxy knelt down in front me and started tugging on my boxers. Soon enough she had slipped them off me...my cock springing to life before her eyes. I saw her big brown eyes brighten as she stepped back continuing her sultry moves. My eyes were locked on to her breasts...pushed together by her tight bra. Roxy turned away from me...slightly pushing out her ass to me...her silk panties wedged between her cheeks. I stared as she unclasped her bra...letting it fall to the floor...and turned to face me...her breasts now covered by her hands. She smiled at me acknowledging my obvious delight. Roxy slowly lowered her hands revealing her marvelous tits to me. They appeared so firm...and topped with hard pink nipples. Roxy made her way towards me...straddling the chair I was sitting on. She placed her hands below my shirt...lifting it over my head. Her panty clad pussy was now pressed against my hardened cock as she started gyrating...rubbing up and down my length. I lowered my head taking her right nipple in my mouth as she began to moan.

As Roxy continued her grinding she lowered her hand to her crotch... bringing it back up to my face...soaked with her juices. She ran her wet fingers along the outlines of my lips before slipping her fingers into my mouth allowing me to suck on them...tasting her juices. She shifted back a little...releasing my cock that was trapped between our pressed together stomachs. Roxy then removed her fingers from my mouth...lowering them once again...taking hold of my shaft and slowly stroking me...causing me to moan in ecstasy. Before long...Roxy released me and lifted herself off my just a bit...with her now free hand she grabbed her panties and pushed them to the side...briefly revealing to me her completely shaved pussy. She moved up a little more so that she was over my sturdy cock. She slowly lowered herself...causing the tip of my penis to now press against her warm opening. She brought her face to mine...planting a deep sensuous kiss on me...slipping her tongue into my mouth before pushing down...my cock plunging deep into her tight cunt. She sat on me a while...my cock buried in her as we reveled in our kiss...before she started shifting herself up and down. Within a couple minutes Roxy was moving up and down on my cock in a swift rhythm...her panty clad ass slapping down on my lap as she came down. Roxy was now leaned back...her head arched behind her as she continued gyrating on me...moaning in pleasure. Being in that position...trapped beneath Roxy...I could do nothing but sit there as she continued thrashing about on me, my cock plunging in and out of her. As she was still wearing her panties...the experience was more enjoyable since the pushed aside underwear provided a tighter fit. Roxy raised her head and now stared deep into my eyes hinting that she was close. Considering I had no relief from my earlier encounter with Ashley out at the pool I was pretty close to cumming myself. I placed my hands on Roxy's hips as I began thrusting into her cunt...my thrusts meeting her movements. After only a short while I felt Roxy's lips tighten as she began moaning a little louder now. Almost the same time...I felt my cock start to surge as I continued thrusting. I wrapped my arms around Roxy...hugging her close to my body as I felt my own body start to spasm just as I felt Roxy's juices begin to flow...making our movements slicker. With one final thrust I felt my cock explode its juices deep inside Roxy's cunt...as her screaming became louder. Roxy collapsed over my shoulder...breathing heavily...my dick still buried inside her. As my shaft began to shrink...she lifted herself off me...but not before laying another tongue penetrating kiss on me.

"Whew!...Melly said you were a good fuck, but she didn't say you were that good," Roxy panted.

"What?" I replied...trying to catch my breath.

"Ohh...don't act so surprised...she told me about your little rendezvous last night in the shower...the thought of you two fucking in the shower got me so wet I just had to have some for myself," she explained.

Not knowing what to say I just sat there...trying to collect my thoughts as Roxy started to get dressed.

"Come...we better go find the girls...before they get suspicious."

I got up...still exhausted and put on my clothes...following Roxy downstairs.

We found the girls in the living room just lying around chatting.

"You two look a little flushed," remarked Ally.

"Oh...um....I hope we're not coming down with something," replied Roxy...smiling back at her.

"Well...we better get to work", interrupted Ashley as the girls got up heading out to the backyard. The girls resumed cheerleading practice...exhausted from my earlier encounters I opted just to watch. As late afternoon arrived, the girls called it a day heading inside...gathering in the kitchen. I followed their tight sweat covered bodies into the house. All four girls were around the kitchen counter talking about the routine. After about five minutes Melissa headed upstairs to take a shower. Roxy and Ashley headed out to lounge by the pool while Ally used the downstairs shower. I was headed out to the pool when I heard Ally's voice.

"Hey Jim...can you help me with this shirt...it's one of those weird ones...buttons on the back."

I followed Ally into the bathroom. She faced the mirror over the sink awaiting me. I stood behind her and began fumbling with the buttons of her shirt.

"So James...how's your weekend been so far?" she questioned as she pushed her ass back a bit...attempting to press into my crotch.

"It's been fine," I replied.

"Oh...just fine??" she continued...now pressing further back till she felt the stir of my cock... "There's my boy!" she shrieked.

swami1969
swami1969
84 Followers