Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swami1969
swami1969
84 Followers

I jumped a little as a result of Ally's actions when I finally unbuttoned the last button on Ally's shirt...the garment falling swiftly to the floor...revealing Ally's naked breasts to me. They were firm...glistening with sweat...her pink nipples at attention. The sight caused my cock to grow. Ally looked at me in the mirror...smiling...before turning to face me. She looked down to see the tent in my boxers. I couldn't believe how hard I was...considering Roxy had fucked my brains out just this morning...but never the less...there was my cock...at full mass. Ally lowered her hands to the waistline of my boxers...lowering them to my knees, revealing my shaven crotch to her for the first time. A soft gasped escaped as my hairless cock came into her view.

"Well well...somebody has some explaining," she said...standing up so that she was now face to face with me.

I explained to her how I had no clothes...and my experience with Melissa.

"And here I thought you only liked my panties," she giggled in response. Ally knelt down in front of me...inspecting the smooth surface of my crotch. She ran her smooth hands over my shaft sending a shiver down my spine. After a couple minutes of exploration...Ally got up...turned around facing the mirror again...and smiled at me.

"It's so beautiful...I just have to take it for a test run," she coyly said...as she placed her hands below her skirt...lowering her panties around her knees... "Come on...I need it...we haven't fucked in quite sometime...and it seems that you have been having all the fun this weekend"

Looking down at Ally's body...I was in awe...her pink thong wrapped around her knees...it drove me insane. Without another word I lowered my hands to Ally's body...raising her skirt...admiring her firm behind. Ally...smiling at me in the mirror reached behind with her hand...taking full grasp of my cock. After just two quick strokes she pulled me by my member closer to her body....my hardened penis now pressing into the firm flesh of her ass. Ally was moving so quick...I sensed that she wanted it bad. She guided the almost purple head of my cock to the entrance of her waiting pussy. I could feel the heat emanating from her body as she began breathing a little more heavily....anxious with anticipation. I moved my hips forward...causing the head of my cock to press against the slick folds of her labia. Ally's cunt was tight...resisting my pressing cock. She pushed her body back...pressing into my crotch....my penis delving deep into her pussy. We both let out a simultaneous moan...acknowledging the sheer pleasure we felt. Ally and I launched into an in sync rhythm...her pressing her ass back to meet the thrusts of my hips...my pulsating cock slipping in and out of her swallowing cunt.

"OOHhhh God James....harder!...mmhmmm....mmm...yesss!!....ahhhh...mmmhmm!!!" she screamed as I continued plugging her from behind. The absence of hair from both our bodies made the experience that much better...as I felt her round ass every time as she pressed back...it hitting the sides of my crotch each time. I looked into the mirror to find Ally staring right back at me...a devilish grin on her face as she used her hands to molest her breasts. Ally looked like she was putting on lotion...her marvelous breasts damp with sweat glistening under the lights of the bathroom. My own hands were busy at the moment...grasping each side of Ally's naked waist as I continued thrusting myself into her...the length of my cock running along the throbbing lips of her pussy. Before long, Ally released her grasp of her breasts and slightly leaning forward holding on to each side of the sink as our movements became more vigorous. When I looked u at her again in the mirror, her head was down and she was breathing and moaning pretty heavily.

"Ahhh....yesss!!!....mmmm....I'm cumming!!...ohh god yess!!" she screamed as her orgasm took control of her. Ally's entire body tensed up as her yells became louder. I increased the pace of my thrusts sensing that my own climax would be very soon. My cock was now slicker due to the increase in flow of Ally's juices as I continued ramming her cunt from behind. As Ally stood in front me...still reveling in the aftershocks of her orgasm...I felt my own body tense up as my cock began to twitch...exploding cum into Ally's pussy. I continued thrusting into her...expelling every last drop of my sperm...her cunt draining my cock. As we both stood there panting I hunched over Ally's shoulder...burying my face in the crook of her neck as I retracted my cock from her pussy. She turned around facing me and leaned in close planting a kiss on my lips.

"That was amazing James...as usual...you're getting pretty good," she complimented.

"Uhh.....mhmm....thanks," I managed to blurt out...trying to catch my breath.

"Well...I better get in the shower before the other girls get suspicious...run along now," she quipped. I pulled up my boxers over my deflating cock and exited the bathroom. As I walked out into the living room I could see Ashley and Roxy lying out by the pool. Normally I would have gone out and joined them but I was just so exhausted. I headed up to my room...collapsing on the bed and falling asleep.

When I awoke I wasn't sure what time it was...I looked outside and saw it was dark meaning I had been out for quite sometime. I stumbled out of bed and headed downstairs to see what the girls were doing. The entire house was deafly silent. No signs of life anywhere. I peeped my head into the living room but was only met with darkness. It was then I looked up at the clock in the kitchen and say that it was 1:15 in the morning.

"Holy shit...I was out for a long ass time," I thought to myself. Coming to the realization that the girls were all asleep I headed back up to my room. Before going back to sleep I removed my boxers...considering I had been wearing them since the beginning of the weekend. I thought about putting on the panties Melissa had given me but chose not to since they would be so constricting. Since I wasn't wearing underwear...I opted to also remove my tee shirt before climbing my naked body into bed and under the covers where I swiftly fell asleep.

In what I assume was a couple hours after I had fallen to sleep I was slightly awoken my muffled noises and quick movements in the room. Soon enough I was feeling soft touches on my body...and the sense that my arms and legs were being fastened. I raised my neck as far as I could as I quickly began to gain my senses. I could make out three figures in the darkness at the front of the bed facing me. One of the figures moved towards the wall and turned on all the lights in the room. The sudden switch from dark to bright caused my eyes to squint temporarily before I had regular sight. I looked up at my arms...they were tied to the bed posts with scarves...same for my feet. I then looked to the head of the bed and saw the identity of the three figures. It was Melissa, Roxy, and my sister Ally...and they were all dressed in tight fitting corsets. The girls wore skin tight corsets...their breasts pushed together very tightly offering a great view. Melissa wore red, Roxy black, and Ally white. They all had matching panties to their corsets...snugly clinging to their little waists...the lines forming the lips of their pussies visible on the material of their underwear. The girls stood there in their skimpy outfits staring at me...each of them with a smile on their faces. Obviously the sight was causing my cock to stiffen... it was then I remembered that I was completely naked under the sheets.

"So James...you like?" questioned Roxy as she stood provocatively in the middle of the other two girls. Seeing the sheet over my cock move up and up little by little...Melissa quickly chimed in before I could answer... "Oh...I think James likes very much!" she squealed pointing at my crotch... indicating to Ally and Roxy the sight of my growing hardon.

Ally grabbed the end of the bed sheet and began to slowly pull it off my body. As more and more of my body was revealed the girls quickly realized that I was nude. The sheet was just below my waistline...raised a little because of my protruding cock when with one swift tug...Ally pulled the entire sheet off me...revealing my naked body...bound to each corner of the bed...my cock pointing straight to the ceiling.

"Wow James...I never knew you liked sleeping in the nude," Ally joked as the three girls stood there admiring my body.

"Damn Ally...this was such a great idea...I couldn't believe it would have been this good when you told me," I heard Roxy say.

Feeling a bit confused by her comment I joined in the conversation... "What...told you what?"

"You see James...Ally told Roxy and myself how she had been sleeping with you since your family reunion thingy...and the time you spent at the beach...so when Roxy and I heard this we wanted so badly to get piece of the action we begged Ally to share...so she devised this little weekend here...and well...you know the rest," explained Melissa.

It all became clear to me as to why I had been getting so much action this weekend...Roxy and Melissa had known all along exactly what they were doing.

Seeing the clarity slowly coming to my eyes the girls made their way on the bed around me. All three of them started running their hands all over my body...all of them culminating their palms to my dick resulting in a very crowded handjob. Their warm hands running over my crotch was an amazing feeling. Roxy left the mix standing up and removing her panties...revealing the wonderfully wet lips of her pussy. Throwing her panties to the floor Roxy straddled my chest...her soft warm pussy ground into me. She started sliding slowly upwards leaving a trail of her nectarous juices on my chest. When she reached my head she raised her body a little...bringing her pussy within distance of my waiting mouth. I immediately began lapping up the slick lips of her cunt with my tongue...tasting her tangy juice in my mouth. Roxy ground her hips down onto my face...making sure I could dive my tongue deep into her pussy. I flicked my tongue back and forth over and around her clit...bringing loud moans to Roxy's mouth. In the meantime Ally and Melissa were taking turns at sucking my cock...one of them engulfing the length of my shaft deep into their throats then the other...all the while both of them fondling with my balls. Once in a while they would both dip their heads the same time and lick the length of my penis from the base to the top...their tongues entwining around each other and my cock. Before long Roxy began sliding her body down my own...backing her ass further and further down my chest. Melissa and Ally, seeing Roxy's movement brought their wondrous blowjob to a halt to allow her room to push back further. Roxy did so until she finally felt my slick cock jab her on the cheek of her ass. She stopped at this position and lowered her head to meet my own...invading my mouth with her tongue in a very passionate...very wet kiss. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ally and Melissa stripping themselves of their corsets and panties. Now completely naked the girls approached Roxy and myself and sat at the base of the bed behind Roxy who was still caught up in her deep erotic kiss and now rubbing her ass on my stiff hardon. I felt a warm familiar hand on my cock...lifting it away from Roxy's ass and then slowly stroking its length. Then out of no where came Melissa's face lowering to insert her tongue between Roxy and mines mouths. Melissa spent some time exploring my mouth with her tongue before breaking our kiss and engaging in a kiss with Roxy. The sight of these two girls making out drove me crazy...their tongues slipping inside the other's mouth and entwining around each other...all this and a slow handjob from Ally all at the same time. When Melissa and Roxy finally broke their kiss Melissa looked at me very devilishly.

"James...you're gonna have to wear this again...since there are three of us...and we want to keep you up all night," she said...dangling the black cock ring over my face. As if I had a choice considering that I was tied down to the bed...Melissa handed the device to Ally who began sliding it over the bulbous head of my cock...lowering it to the base...trapping the red hot blood in my shaft ensuring my endurance.

I looked up to Roxy...her eyes locked on to mine...as she inched her body back. Ally, holding on to my cock...lowered it a little...positioning me at the entrance of Roxy's pussy...evident by the heat emanating from it. Roxy continued moving back till finally I felt my cock penetrate and a sultry moan escaped her. Feeling the marvelous sensation...Roxy began rocking back and forth atop me...my cock sliding in and out of her hungry vagina. Melissa and Ally stood admiring us for a while then moved to the head of the bed where they started making out...shortly before I saw their bodies lower to the floor and out of my sight. In the mean time I had this magnificent nymph bouncing herself up and down my shaft.

"Ohhh...ahhh...yesss!!......mhmm," came the screams from Roxy confirming the sheer pleasure she was experiencing...same as myself. Before long Roxy quickened the pace of her gyrations as I felt the lips of her labia constrict as they slid up and down my throbbing cock. Roxy began to moan louder as her orgasm heightened...evident by the warm sensation I now felt on my cock.

"Ahhh!! FUCK yeaaa!!!!....mhhmmmmm!!...ahhh!" Roxy began to scream before collapsing on my body as she came down from her climax. My cock...still hard as rock since I was unable to cum as I normally would...was still buried deep inside Roxy's cunt as she lay upon me breathing heavily. As she lay there recuperating we began to hear soft moans from somewhere in the room.

"Mmm...ahh..mmmmmmm ohh ooooo," came the mystery moans.

Lifting her pussy off my hard cock...Roxy turned and shuffled to the head of the bed...peering over the edge. As a grin came over her face Roxy started to untie the scarves that bound me to the bed.

"Ohh...James...you just have to see this...it would be wrong of me to treasure this for myself," said Roxy...as she untied my left arm...finally freeing me. I sat up in the middle of the bed and peered over the edge to see Ally...lying on her back...with her knees in the air...legs spread, and Melissa...her ass in the air...kneeling over...her head buried in Ally's crotch...her tongue slipping in and out of Ally's cunt. I was now sitting at the edge of the bed when Roxy shuffled herself up next to me to admire the sight before us. Ally had her finger at her crotch...spreading the pink lips of her pussy allowing Melissa to lap up her cunt using her tongue.

The sight was too erotic for me not to start rubbing my aching cock...which caught Roxy's attention. Before I could get in a few good strokes she took over with some of her own. She grasped my shaft very tightly and slowly moved her hands up and down. As I continued to admire the view, Roxy grasped hold of my cock very hard. She stood up and still holding on firmly to my member pulled me in her direction behind Melissa. With her other hand Roxy held my chin and pointed my face to the amazing view of Melissa's ass from behind. I stood in amazement at Melissa ass puckered in the air...her slick cunt pressing through her legs shining under the lights of the room. Just then Roxy pulled me by my cock closer to Melissa. Roxy ran a hand over Melissa's smooth ass venturing deep into the crevice of her crotch and sliding her finger along the lips of Melissa's cunt. Roxy then brought her palm up to my face...slipping her wet fingers in my mouth...allowing me to taste Melissa's sweet feminine juices. After licking her fingers clean...Roxy retrieved her fingers from my mouth and with my cock still in hand pulled my body right up behind Melissa. Roxy released her hold of me and dropped to the floor. She placed her hands on the lower cheeks of Melissa's ass and spread them providing a better view of Melissa's pussy. Melissa...still eating away at Ally's mound was softly moaning at Roxy's touch. After a few quick glides of her fingers over the lips of Melissa's cunt Roxy looked up at me and tilted her head. Know exactly what Roxy was hinting at I took hold of my cock and lined it up right behind Melissa's waiting cunt. Roxy took hold of my shaft and gently began rubbing the tip of my penis along the lips of Melissa's pussy before slowing pushing it in. Melissa's cunt was tight...probably because of the positioning...but Roxy was there all along spreading the lips of her vagina as I started to push deeper into her. At the same time I was beginning a slow rhythm into and out of Melissa, Ally began to moan rather loudly. I looked up at her...she was using her hands to press Melissa's head hard into her crotch as she began to cum...her screams becoming louder. I continued plunging in and out of Melissa...my cock sliding along the lips of her tight cunt.

As Ally's orgasm subsided she released Melissa, who immediately raised her head and started screaming.

"Ohh...fuckkk......ahhhh...harder....mhmmm....yesss!!...ahh," was what I head from her as I held on to her hips with my hands to get a better grip as I started thrusting harder into her. Ally now sitting up...playing with her nipples as she watched from in front as I continued my assault on Melissa from behind. I continued thrusting deeper and harder from behind, my pelvis now hitting Melissa' round ass with every thrust in. I hunched over a bit so that I could reach my hand under her and get a feel of Melissa's firm breasts.

"Ahhh yesss....fuck!!....I'm...cuuuuummmingg!!!' yelled Melissa as her pussy tightened like a vice around my shaft as her orgasm took control of her body. I continued working Melissa from behind as I looked down at Roxy...her fingers buried in her cunt as she got a close up view of my throbbing cock sliding in and out along the lips of Melissa's cunt. When Melissa's orgasm ended she shuffled her body forward...my rock hard cock slipping out of her pussy. Melissa rolled over on her back...collapsing on Ally's lap...and satisfactory smile on her face. I however was going insane with the restrictive cock ring on me. Seeing the torment in my eyes...Roxy took hold of my throbbing cock and began to roll the ring off my shaft...which was no easy task considering how engorged my cock had become.

"Don't worry James...you'll get yours soon...I think we just need a little breather first," said Roxy as she finally slipped the ring over the tip of my penis providing immediate relief.

"It's a pity Ashley's such a prude...she could have really enjoyed herself," said Ally.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well Ashley didn't know anything about this weekend...we didn't tell her because we know how she gets...but we wanted her here this weekend cause she's our friend," explained a still panting Melissa.

"I think you have her all wrong," I told the girls...a grin on my face as I explained the events this morning about Ashley asking me to jerk off for her and how she began massaging her breasts and pussy when I did.

"That little liar...she's just as slutty as the rest of us!" chimed in Ally jokingly.

"Well...our boy James here has a massive load to blow and I can't think of a better place to blow it," said Roxy...while she gently massaged my cock in her hands.

"Well...that's it...let's go...we just have to be really quiet," said Melissa as she and Ally got up and headed downstairs...Roxy and I close behind.

Ally...as quietly as possible...cracked the door to the guest room as our four naked bodies tiptoed in. Melissa slowly turned the dial of the light dimmer just a little so we could see Ashley asleep on the bed. Ashley was sprawled out in the middle of the bed...wearing just a pair of white soffe shorts and a pink tank top...her legs spread just a little. Roxy ventured nearer to the bed and was inspecting Ashley's crotch...she slipped a finger under the material of the shorts...not from the waistline...but under from the leg part...and pulled the material a little as she peered up Ashley's leg.

swami1969
swami1969
84 Followers