Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swami1969
swami1969
84 Followers

"We're in luck...she isn't wearing any underwear," informed Roxy... "James...get on the bed," she continued. Ally and Melissa stood on either side of the bed as a got up on the mattress as gently as possible. I knelt over Ashley's body...on knee planted in between her legs...the other on the side of her left leg. Roxy...now using both hands...pulled Ashley's shorts to the side...exposing her shaved pussy.

"Ok James...go for it...be gentle at first," whispered Melissa. I place my hands on the bed on both sides of Ashley as I lowered my body. Ally leaned over and took hold of my dangling penis and lined it up just right. She nodded her head giving the 'go ahead', seeing this...I slowly lowered myself till the tip of my penis was just touching the lips of her pussy. I slowly rubbed up and down...loosening up her opening as it became more inviting to my cock. Soon enough the lips of her vagina was slick and wet with her juices as well as my precum. A soft moan escaped Ashley as she began to wriggle about still asleep. Seeing this I lowered my body...fully sliding my cock into her vagina. She was the tightest of all the girls, but not a virgin as my cock met no obstacle on its way in. As soon as I entered her...Ashley's eyes popped opened and she raised her body startled...thankfully she didn't scream in horror. By then I had worked up a slow rhythm so the feeling was probably most pleasurable for her. Roxy was now kneeling on the floor...hunched over the side of the bed still holding Ashley's shorts to the side. Ally and Melissa now sat down on the bed...on each side of Ashley. The both reached for Ashley's tank top lifting it over her head...revealing her pert breasts...her round hard nipples at attention. After removing her top...Ally and Melissa placed their hands on Ashley's shoulder...gently pushing her back down on the bed. By now...Ashley was well aware of what was going on...and who was surrounding her...as she started moaning in satisfaction. Seeing that everything was going ok I started to increase my pace and thrusting harder into Ashley. I knew that I would be lasting very long...given the build up of the entire night and how tight Ashley's cunt was. So when I saw Ashley pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts I was happy in knowing her orgasm would be coming along soon. I looked down at Roxy...still holding on to Ashley's shorts...now only with one hand...the other...buried below her...fingering her on cunt. Ally and Melissa were now massaging Ashley's tits as I continued fucking her. Soon enough Ashley's moans elevated into screams.

"Mhmm...ahhhh!....ohhh GOD yesss!!!!FUCK YES!!!!!" she screamed as her juices began to flow...her pussy becoming even tighter.

"Oohhhh yesss......I'm cumming!!" Ashley continued to yell as her body wriggled and thrashed about beneath me. As Ashley's pussy loosened it's grasp around my shaft and her orgasm subsided I felt my own cock start to pulsate.

"Ohh...god....I'm close," I announced.

"Ohh shit...not in me...I'm not on the pill," Ashley blurted out over her heavy breathing.

"Over here!" came another voice...also over heavy breathing.

I looked down and say Roxy...spread out on the floor...both hands spreading the lips of her pussy. I as fast as an action that I could...I dismounted Ashley's body and jumped on the floor over Roxy's, plunging my cock deep into her cunt as fast as I could...Roxy letting out a yelp as I did so. My hard cock was met by the inviting inner walls of Roxy's warm cunt as I started to pump her body with my own. Roxy was pushing her hips up...hard into my thrusts as her orgasm approached...just in time to meet my own. I felt Roxy's warm juices the same time I felt a twitch in my cock...as I exploded deep inside her cunt.

"OHhhhhhFUCK!!! ....YESS!" I yelled as I continued pumping my hips only to be matched by Roxy.

"OHHHH yess!!! Fuck yea!!" she screamed as her cunt drained my cock for what seemed like ages of every last drop of cum. As we both came down together...I collapsed upon Roxy's inviting body...I rolled over on my back...sliding my cum soaked cock from her pussy slick with a mix of our juices... lying beside her... looking up at Ally, Ashley, and Melissa all laying sideways on the bed looking down at us.

*

Well...what do you think? I f anyone has any ideas for stories they want written send them my way...after this one I'm pretty much spent for a while.

swami1969
swami1969
84 Followers