Fantasy Weekend

Story Info
The fantasy I have always wanted finally becomes a reality.
3k words
31.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamazon
tamazon
3 Followers

Asked by my sweetheart what an awesome fantasy weekend would be like for me - hmmm....

I think that it would have to be the two men for me, once in my lifetime fantasy. I would have to be in a very safe environment with you and someone clean that you could trust not to hurt me in any way.

~ Shall we begin?

Say we are in that same rustic cabin in the mountains spending a long weekend just relaxing, having a great time; taking it easy because we don't have any plans and giving each other pleasure again and again as the passion strikes us.

Before you left for the weekend, you had a call from an old army friend that you had not seen in a while and he wants to get together, have dinner and a few beers. You explain that you have a cabin and are planning on spending some time there with a lady friend; of course he is welcome to stop by if he wants. Your buddy thinks that is a great idea and says he will stop by sometime on Saturday and will spend the night.

In the back of your mind you are remembering that I had mentioned one time while we were telling each other about our fantasies that I would like to be in a threesome with two men. The wheels start turning and you start to get hard at the thought of all the possibilities for that evening.

Back to the cabin, we have had a very passionate night and are recuperating, just enjoying the morning after sleeping in. Have enjoyed a wonderful late breakfast and are sitting out on the deck soaking in the sunshine when a car drives up and stops. You tell me that you had seen a friend of yours and had invited him up to spend the rest of the day with us and sleepover.

Of course I don't mind, everything has been so perfect so far. You introduce your friend to me and take him in the cabin to put his stuff away and let me know you guys are going to hike around for a bit and see what is around the area.

Great for me because I was thinking that I could sneak back into bed for a bit of a nap, hoping to dream about how you had awakened me the night before, feeling your hands on me, all warm and slippery. Feeling you slip a finger into my ass; using your other hand to play with my pussy which sent me into immediate overdrive and made me come all over your hands, loving the thought that you did not give me time to recover while you slid your hard cock right in, it was so deep and hard.

Then the feeling of you in and out sometimes slowly and sometimes pounding with intense force, oh yes that's it baby harder, harder, I love how deep you made it, I can't breathe, the feeling is amazing, keep going I want all of you. You are keeping your finger in my ass - I love that and hope you can feel your own cock as you stroke me.

It was amazing how hard you came and how much, I don't think I had ever felt like that before, I knew that I needed more of you, I wanted to cum again and again, I wanted you to taste us again, for you to lick and suck me until I came all over you, wave after wave of explosions in my body all caused by you, I came so hard you had a hard time taking all of our cum in.

I could tell you were loving every moment, every lick, every suck and I couldn't wait to taste us on your lips and tongue this time. When you two left the house I did go right back to bed, just thinking about you had made me so wet again that I had to take care of the situation right away and had the most wonderful dreams afterward.

When you guys return I have everything ready for a great night, the music is on, there is a cozy fire lit, a few bottles of wine are opened, the beer is ice cold and ready in the fridge, and the house smells great with the dinner I made for us. I told you I thought we could have strawberry shortcake with whipped cream for dessert; you smile because you know what we will really be enjoying after dinner...

While you had been out with your friend, you guys started talking about the women you had dated and the subject just happened to get around to fantasies. You told him about one of mine and that you wanted to make it happen; wondering if he would want to be a part of it later that night? He thought about it for a bit and said, hell yes, then you guys spend the rest of the afternoon talking about how it will happen and what each of you wants to do.

All through dinner you were making me laugh, telling stories of the times you spent together and the amazing situations you found yourselves in. There was a lot of sexual innuendo and plain straight up sex talk. I am always aroused when I am around you and could feel myself getting wet for you. I kept thinking that I couldn't wait until your friend went off to bed so that we could make love again.

As I watched you I just got hungrier for you, I needed to have your hard cock in my mouth and suck it until you came, swallowing what you gave me and I wanted to let you taste yourself on my lips and tongue. I thought it would be fun to tease you like you had been teasing me all night.

I started to run my hand along your thigh and up until I could feel the outline of your cock through your jeans. I was a bit surprised to feel that you were already hard as a rock, I guessed you must have been thinking about getting back into bed as well -- little did I know what was coming.

Dinner over we went into the living room and sat down in front of the fire on a big pile of pillows, all the lights are off we are just enjoying the glow and dance of the flames, the wine and the beer was kicking in and the music was awesome, the conversation just kept flowing and everything was very relaxed.

It was great sitting around just laughing and telling stories; every now and then you would reach around and give me a little hug or a sweet little kiss, then you started rubbing my shoulders while we were talking, I just love the feel of your hands and was really enjoying how cozy everything was.

I felt you start to bring your hands around to the front, kind of wrapping your arms around me and you started to play with my breasts. Normally I would have loved this, but with your friend there I thought, umm well I guess the wine has gotten to him and maybe I should calm things down a little bit. When I was going to get up and head into the kitchen to get started on the dishes, you playfully pulled me back down and started to kiss me very passionately.

Your friend was watching us and you did not seem to care as you reached around and unhooked my bra. I thought what the heck is going on here and that's when I saw the look, you two looked at each other with the biggest grins and I finally knew what was happening.

After that look, I thought oh, am I really ready for this? Are you really going to make this happen? Are you sure this is okay with you, because I do not want anything to come between us.

You see my concern and you whisper to me, it's okay baby this is all for you, everything has been worked out, don't worry everything is fine and I am going to keep you safe. Just enjoy this, my friend is leaving in the morning, there are no strings, this is just for your pleasure. After hearing that from you, I realize this is real, it is going to happen, and you want to do this for me. Wow.

When you see that I will accept your gift, you both come towards me, you begin to take off my clothes and kiss me all over, the feeling of hands everywhere, mouths kissing and licking me sucking my nipples both at the same time. Kissing me on the lips, letting me suck your tongue, your bottom lip, pulling and sucking mine, I only want you kissing my mouth, I want to only share with you.

You can hear my breathing change you know I am ready to have more, you begin to feel for my hot, wet center -- you know that I am always wet for you, you go down and taste me, lap at my pussy, sucking on my clit.

You have thoughtfully brought along a lubricant you know will be extremely slippery and begin to rub it all over my ass, coating your hands and your cock. I am trembling with excitement for what is coming next.

He is concentrating on my breasts, I can feel him sucking my nipples hard and rolling his tongue over them, he is reaching for his cock, I can see that you are both rock hard and I begin to want to know what you will taste like.

You are working on my pussy, you are thrusting your tongue in and out of it, and then shock me by going further down and licking my ass.

You lick all round the tight little rim and then slip a finger into my ass and started to move it in and out, you feel me start to press against your mouth, wanting more you slip in another finger and I can feel that I am slowly being stretched for what is to come later.

Your friend takes his cock and places it in front of my mouth, he starts in slowly and is quickly beginning to thrust harder and harder, I wonder if he is going to shoot all over us or if he will be able to control himself and enjoy the evening.

I keep hearing you both giving instruction to each other about what you want to see happen next, you want to see him fucking my mouth, he wants to see what you are doing to my ass, he says he wants to taste me as well.

You switch places, he begins to go down on me and you put your cock into my mouth and start pumping slowly, I can taste your cum, you are starting to cum a little bit, it is sweet and salty all at the same time, you know that I am enjoying this and come up to my mouth and start to kiss me, you want us both to taste you.

Your friend has been sucking my clit and has been working his hand in my pussy while you were pumping my mouth, I know that I am going to cum and you quickly go down to bring me my release.

I am so glad that you are the one bringing me to my climax. I do not want to share that with anyone else, it is only for you.

You keep going until I am begging for you to take me, I need to feel you inside of me, and I need to feel your hard cock enter me deeply. Your friend has gone back to sucking and licking my breasts and is trying to slip his fingers back into my pussy, he wants to feel how wet I am now that you have made me cum.

He reaches around while you are thrusting into me and puts his finger in my ass, you can feel this and you groan strongly at the feeling. You also had a fantasy about having two cocks in me at the same time, feeling them stroking together with me in the middle, this is making you fuck me harder and deeper.

You are working so hard and fast now that I am losing my breath trying to concentrate on all of the sensations is beginning to drive me to buck hard against you. When you know you are approaching your own orgasm you stop, I am aching for you I need to have you back in me now; I need to have you filling me.

You let your friend know that now is the time, he sits down with his cock straight up and you place me on it and tell me not to move, he is groaning because of how hot and wet my pussy is and he can feel how slick my backside is from the lube you used.

You begin to have me stroke him with my pussy, you can hear how wet I am and you want to taste me again, so you begin to lick me and suck my clit as I move up and down, every now and then I hear your friend groan in pure pleasure as I realize you have also been licking his cock as it slides out of me and playing with his ass.

The feeling is so intense, so hot, so wet -- you have me stop and place me again on his cock but this time you have him entering my ass, I just about jump off of him but you hold me there and tell me to wait, again not to move.

I can feel him begin to move in and out of my ass slowly making sure that I am not being hurt, just stretching me a bit more to prepare me for your long hard thick cock in a little bit. You straddle us and slide your cock into my pussy, I love that you are shaved; everything is so slick and hard.

When you enter me we all three moan at the same time, I feel so full having both of you inside of me at the same time, that I feel like I am going to pass out. You start to suck on my nipples and I can feel my pussy tighten against your cock. You know how crazy you make me when you are sucking me hard and deep like that.

You both start to move; one in, one out -- again and again, there is no real talking now just breathing, moaning, groaning, oh yes baby, this feeling is amazing, back and forth, in and out, over and over and over.

Then you stop us all again because you can tell that your friend is ready to cum -- you know that I don't want anyone's cum inside me but yours. I want only us to mix together and be enjoyed later. You have turned me over on my knees with my elbows down and I know what is coming.

I am ready for you to take me from behind. You make sure that I am very wet by putting some more lube on my ass, popping your fingers in and out to test and see if I am ready for you to take me.

Your friend is watching all of this with his cock in his hand he begins to pump furiously, he groans and shoots his load on my ass and falls back to watch the ending. You reach down and take a bit of his cum and rub it in on my lips and your lips, then kiss me hungrily.

I want you inside of me now I am backing up to you and you are putting the tip in slowly, bit by bit, you like to tease me this way when we play alone and I love it, it makes me ache for you and you know how hot it makes me. Each time you dip in and pull back out you are making me a bit wider getting me ready for the ride I have wanted all night.

When you see that I am ready, you plunge your hard cock in all the way to the hilt. I think that I am seeing stars, you begin to stroke me as deeply as you possibly can and your pace is amazing, fast, fast, fast and deep, very deep and then you will pull out slowly to repeat until you just can't stand it anymore.

You start pounding against me, pounding, harder and harder, our breathing is wild and our moans are loud, oh yeah baby, yeah, yeah, go baby, yeah, go, go , oh yeah, go deep just like that baby, go, go , oh, oh, oh ,yeahhh, I can't take this, oh my lord, go baby, oh, oh yesss, yesss, yesss, oh, oh , yes...

I begin to cum uncontrollably, drenching you, shaking and bucking against you, you are cumming hard inside of me. No words, no words, only moaning and yeses from each of us as we fall to the floor together.

I am so completely spent that I don't feel like I can move on my own. You help me up and take me in to get cleaned up. You turn on the shower and begin to wash me, rubbing your hands gently all over my body; you are so loving, so caring, and so gentle.

I lean against you and feel safe in your arms as you begin to kiss me softly and ask if that was what I thought the fantasy would be like. I tell you it was perfect because it was with you. I wouldn't have felt right with anyone else and you kiss me again, tell me you love me and take me to bed.

We never did get around to having that strawberry shortcake.

tamazon
tamazon
3 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Cabin A weekend getaway has its benefits...in Erotic Couplings
Second Threesome with My Girlfriend We continue to explore sharing with my best mate Ian.in Group Sex
Sight & Sound Dan wanted to try bondage with his lover, Annie.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ya Never Know When... A recounting of a life experience, my first MFM 3some.in Group Sex
Date Night Tom pushes Sylvia's boundaries on date night.in BDSM
More Stories