Fantasy World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have sex often?"

"Not as much as I would like to."

"Why don't you have that much sex."

"Because I like guys who... oh fuck... I like guys that respect me, which is hard to find."

"It seems like you lick rough sex."

"I do. Oh fuck... yes... you need to fuck me harder, oh please, fuck me like a whore."

I always liked these kinds of girls. They were not true whores. They didn't just fuck anybody with a cock. You apparently had to work just a little to get them and when you did, they fucked like they were whores. I stood up with her impaled on my cock and she gave out an "oh shit" as I walked over to a table and laid her on it. I placed her legs on my shoulders and leaned forward so her knees were up to her chest so I could get better penetration. I fucked her hard and hoped the table was strong enough. All the time she was screaming, and I mean screaming. If we were in the real world the competing restaurant across the street would bee complaining. I could feel and hear her pussy get wetter and wetter giving more lubrication and allowing me to fuck her harder without building up too much friction. She soon came and wrapped her legs around me so I could stay inside her.

"Oh shit, oh fuck. Can you fuck me from behind now?" I didn't say anything I just forcefully flipped her over and started fucking her from behind. I was actually wondering if I was thrusting to hard and hurting her by the way I was banging her against the table. If I was, she didn't care. She continued her screams of pleasure as I fucked her. I then grab her hair and pull on it lightly. "Oh fuck yeah. I am gonna com. Let me cum once more, please let me cum!"

I held nothing back and fucked her with no regard for her safety. She came and screamed in a high-pitched voice. When she had come down from her orgasm she came down from her orgasm she collapsed on the floor with her head leaning against the table. I slipped my cock into her and she instinctively sucked my cock. She opened her mouth and used her hand to set the pace to fuck her mouth. She was much to tired to bob her head. She then started to caress my balls. I was not going to hold out for long and she knew it. She did things with her tongue that I rarely experienced and I was soon unloading in her mouth. She could not contain it all and some dribbled out. She then laid down on the floor exhausted. After a minute or so she got up and sat across from me.

"Holy shit, that was a great fuck."

"Are you always that vocal?"

"Only when a guy knows to treat me with the right level of roughness."

"If we started fucking would you get attached?"

"Maybe. You would have to define our relationship early and make sure that I know that we're just fuck and that's it."

"You would be fine with that?"

"If you fuck like you just did yeah. You should expect a few calls from me asking to come over."

I smile and return to the real world. Amazingly I was saying goodbye who had actually joined me from lunch. She had actually given me her number. She returned to the kitchen and I heard giggles. She was obviously talking to another girl that was back there. I then threw away my trash and headed for home. I had gotten a prospect, someone to fuck in real life. My power took care of my desire to have sex, but not my physical need. If I went to long without real sex I would simply go nuts. So I had Clara and if I can find those to on campus, I could possibly get Laura and Sharon. Today was a good day. The only thing that would have made it better was if I could have talked more with Jenna. Damn, what was it about that girl.

12