Fantasy World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been so horny." She lowered her voice so no one can hear.

"You should have done what I did and gotten laid." Her ears perked up. I of course had already tested out the question before hand with my powers and found that she would like to hear.

"What? Who?"

"A girl I met on campus... and her roommate... at the same time."

"A threesome? Oh my god I have always wanted to try that." Even with my powers I was a bit surprised to see how comfortable she had to be with me in order to confide such things in me.

"Would you be concentrating on the guy or would you pay attention to the girl too?"

"Well, to tell you the truth I have always been a little curious about that but I've never done it."

"That's okay, neither did they until that night. I kind of had my hand in it but they really wanted it."

"Really, that's kinky. Did you take any pictures?"

"No, but the girls were so grateful," I had an obvious grin on my face. "that they did leave me something to remember them by." I showed Clara the pictures Laura and Sharon had left on my phone. I was surprised she didn't drool. I saw the desire in her eyes and I came up with an idea. "You know, I could ask them if they are willing to bring in a fourth." I think I saw her shudder a bit in excitement.

"Think you can pull it off."

"I can sure as hell try. I can send them a sexy picture of you."

"But I don't have anything sexy to wear." I then saw a lingerie store up ahead and told her to follow me. We stepped in and I saw the wheels in Clara's head turning. "I can't afford anything here. You've seen where I work."

"Who says you have to buy it. You just need to try some things on." I tapped on the phone in my pocket. Just then a sales lady came up and asked us if we needed help. We declined and Clara started shopping around. Eventually she picked out a few outfits and went to the changing room. She held out her hand for my phone to take pictures.

"Hold on. You can't take good pictures of yourself. You need someone holding the camera."

"But how..."

"Just go in there and have one of them on by the time I get in there." A devilish smile came on her face and she went into the dressing room. I only had to wait about two minutes before someone else came in and asked the one clerk for help. While both were busy I slipped into the dressing rooms and into Clara's stall. It was one of those stalls that had the wall come all the way down to the ground for full privacy so there would be less chance of being caught. Clara's eyes lit up when I came in.

She was wearing the sexy black corset with matching thong panties. She put her arms around me and kissed me with as much lust as I have every felt in my life. I had a plan though and I found control somewhere inside of me to push her away.

"Not yet."

I pulled out my phone and turned on the camera feature. The room wasn't that big so I couldn't get all of her in the frame. I did manage a face and boobs in one so I thought that was good enough. I also took some of her ass in those panties and she was kind enough to move them aside to get better pictures. We repeated the process with two more outfits she managed to bring: a matching blue wonder bra and panties and a sheer teddy with white thong. How I kept control of myself throughout everything, I didn't know.

"Oh baby, I'm so hot. Fuck me." I didn't want to fuck her yet... well yes I did, but I had bigger plans. I still couldn't leave her like this. I removed her white thong and with her sheer white teddy still on and nipples wanting to poke through it I shoved my fingers into her incredibly wet pussy. I moved my other hand to her mouth to keep her quiet as I rapidly moved my fingers in and out. She was so turned on that I had plenty of lubrication and she came quickly.

I leaned in and whispered, "That should hold you over for a while."

"I want your..." she took a couple of deep breathes to catch her breath, "your cock inside of me."

"You will, but later. Hopefully you will be sucking me while Sharon is sucking your tits and Laura is eating your pussy."

She didn't respond with words, but she did grab my shirt and roughly pulled me in close to kiss me hard. I gave her a smirk and directed her to get dressed. She then peeked her head and waved me over when the coast was clear. I noticed while I was in the middle of the store on my way out that the clerk looked at me with a puzzled and suspicious look when I suddenly reappeared.

We went to a corner in the food court so we would have some sort of privacy and gave Clara my phone. She commented on my prowess as a photographer and I told her it was easy with a beautiful subject. When she was done I took the phone back and headed back home. I would call Laura and Sharon on my way home with Clara following behind. Even if they didn't agree to the proposal I would at least get to fuck Clara. I dialed Laura's number (it came up first in my contacts list) and waited for it to pick up.

"Are you really up for some more fun already?" came Laura's sultry voice.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Most guys would still be recovering."

"I am not most guys."

"Oh we both know that now. No one else could have done that to us or... mmmm."

"What's going on?"

"Oh, Sharon is just playing with my pussy."

"Hey Robert!" I heard Sharon yell from the background."

"Hey, did I say you could stop eating my pussy?" I noticed Laura had found some confidence now with her lesbian experience and was returning to her more dominating sexual self.

"I see you girls are really into pussy eating now."

"Ohh shit... sorry what did you say?"

"I'm just commenting on your newfound fondness of pussy."

"Oh yeah, me and Sharon have been experimenting all weekend, I mean we are in college."

"How'd you like to have a new test subject?"

"Wait hold on Sharon. What?"

"I know a girl who is interested in having her first girl on girl experience. Want to help her out?"

"Well it is intriguing."

"What is?" I heard Sharon say again.

"Robert knows a girl that wants her first lesbian experience."

"You girls interested?"

"Well I don't know. We'd have to talk about it."

"Well tell you what, I'll send you some pictures on your phone right now. You girls talk about it and let me know whenever it is you decide. But just to let you know, she's headed over to my place right now so this can be done today if you choose but if you decide against it I'll just have to keep her company."

"I bet you will. Well we'll just have to see those pictures." Laura's voice suddenly sounded like she was thinking some devious thoughts so I took it as a good sign. My powers don't work over the phone so I was trying to pay close attention to those things. "We'll call you later, not sure when but depending on the pictures it might be soon."

"Alright then hope to see you soon and I'll send the pictures right now."

"Bye loverboy."

Being careful to keep one eye on the road and one on my phone I sent the pictures to Laura. I sent one of Clara in each outfit and then a couple of her exposing her ass and breasts and even of just her face with unmistakable lust in her eyes. I had hoped for an immediate response but I knew it was a long shot. They were new to this and although they were comfortable with each other since they have been friends for a long time, they may not be ready for another girl. At least this would make Clara really horny and I can enjoy an extra good fucking from her.

I arrived at my place a few minutes later with Clara close behind. She was giddy as I led her into my apartment again. When I closed the door she roughly grabbed my shirt and kissed me again just like in the dressing room. "Well," she asked, "what did they say?" I noticed she was rubbing her body on me.

"I sent the pictures. They said they would talk about it and call me, probably soon."

"Oh god I hope they do. I was thinking about it on the way over here and I got really, really horny."

"I can see that." I reached down and unbuttoned her pants. I slid my hand down her panties and found a very hot and wet pussy. "I can feel it too."

"Oh god, I can't wait. Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

She then undid my pants and reached in and found my already hard dick straining to get out. That control I had earlier was gone. I quickly rushed her to the couch and took off my pants and sat down. She shed her pants and then straddled me. I felt the heat from her pussy as it got close. She grabbed my dick and guided it inside her pussy.

"Oh god that's what I needed. I needed your hard cock inside of me."

She slowly raised and lowered herself, each time getting a little more of me inside of her. I felt the walls of her pussy expand to accept me until I was all the way in. She gave a big moan and then flashed me a devilish smile as she started her humping again which picked up speed quickly. I grabbed on to her ass and helped her move up and down on my cock. She was lost in her lust. She had nothing else on her mind other than to achieve orgasm. She was slamming down hard trying to make herself cum and she almost seemed frustrated that it didn't happen immediately. Finally it seemed to hit her out of nowhere. Her voice got louder as she moaned and climaxed. I couldn't take it either and I released inside of her. I didn't even realize how much I needed that as the pleasure and simple relief overtook me.

We both sat there until my softening cock finally slipped out. She groaned in satisfaction and excused herself to the bathroom and picked up her pants on the way. I put mine on and waited for her. She came out with a smile on her face and sat next to me. She rubbed her hands on me and I had to remind her to stay calm. I turned on the TV to distract us and it was about a good 30 minutes before I got a call from Sharon.

"Hey loverboy, we talked about what you said."

"What have you girls decided?"

"We're interested but not yet ready to take the plunge. We want to meet her first. Would she want to just meet first?"

I covered the phone up as I relayed the message and got a response. "She's looking forward to it."

"Great lets us get ready and then we'll call you to get directions. Oh and what's her name?"

"Her name is Clara."

"Clara? Great, tell Clara that we'll see her soon then."

Clara was jumping up and down in excitement. She was really looking forward to fulfilling a fantasy. She was horny again and wanted to fuck but I wanted to save what I had left for the main show. So I pushed Clara onto the couch and stripped of her jeans and panties. I could see she was soaking wet and wanted immediate relief. I traced my finger along her pussy and felt the heat and wetness. I slipped one and then two in and she immediately responded with arching her back and moaning loudly. I started slow but quickly picked up the pace. She was cumming within a minute but I continued to extend it. She could not stop moving and I thought she would rip off her own hair. Finally I stopped when I heard the phone ring.

It was Laura this time and she was asking for directions. I gave them to her and turned to see Clara slowly putting her clothes on. She smiled and waited now with a bit more patience. But I noticed that Clara was getting more nervous as time went on. By the time the girls called she was looking even a bit nauseous. One thing I learned living with my powers was that although people had fantasies, that's what they are, fantasies, and not all people can handle fulfilling them and prefer to keep them just fantasies.

When the girls knocked on my door Clara had composed herself a bit. When I let Sharon and Laura in, I saw the nervousness in them too. They introduced themselves to each other and asked for some time alone. I was understanding and reminded them to call me. I left my apartment and went down to the rec room my apartment complex had. It was really just a room with a pool table and a dart board with no darts.

I racked them up and went on to shoot some pool on my own until the girls had had their talk. I was on my third game and really wondering what they were talking about. I finally got impatient and went back to my apartment. I approached slowly trying not to make noise. I didn't want to surprise them and possibly ruin this from happening by interrupting their conversation. I considered using my powers, but I had already overused them this week.

I pressed my ear to the door and tried to listen to the conversation. At first I heard nothing and the temptation was great. I was about to give in and use my powers when I finally heard something. It was faint but I distinctly heard a moan. I opened the door and my eyes fed upon the sight. Clara was topless and had one blonde coed on each nipple. I startled them for only a moment as they each looked at me and smiled. I closed the door behind me and took a seat across from them. Clara looked at me with lust as the blondes fed upon her ample breasts.

"Aren't you going to join us?" asked Clara.

"I will. You girls need to get acquainted first."

Sharon then slid down her body and positioned herself between Clara's legs and started to take off her pants as Laura went up and engaged her in a sensual kiss. Sharon finally pulled off her pants along with her panties and gave her a long lick. I saw Clara's eyes go wide and pull away from Laura as she was licked by a woman for the first time.

"How does she taste?" asked Laura. Sharon licked a bit more and then plunged her fingers into Clara. Clara jumped as she was penetrated and gave a low moan. Sharon then presented her glistening fingers to Laura's mouth and allowed her to taste for herself. Clara was lost in her own pleasure as the two blondes played with her body. It was not long before Clara was brought to orgasm by Sharon's efforts.

She didn't have long to recover as Laura quickly got in position to get a first hand taste of Clara's moist pussy. Clara's eyes went wide as Laura licked her clit. Clara, no longer felt as shy and roughly grabbed onto Laura's hair and directed her where to go. Laura just giggled at the action. Sharon was also licking and suckling on Clara's tits and neck. Soon Laura achieved her goal and brought Clara to her second lesbian orgasm. This time they let Clara rest a bit as each blonde coed caressed her body now glistening with post orgasmic sweat.

"That was amazing." said Clara. She then looked my way and saw me at the edge of my seat watching intently and my leg rapidly bouncing up and down with sexual tension. "Oh, poor Robert seems lonely. Sharon, will you please help him out while I return the favor to Laura? I'll make sure to make it up to you too."

With that Sharon gave Clara a deep kiss then made her way to me. Laura was already topless, preparing for Clara. Sharon meanwhile took her top off, revealing no bra. She then stopped in front of me, turned, and bent down to slide of her jeans and expose her glistening pussy. She then sat on my lap and ground her hips onto my crotch. I was already hard as steel. "Thanks for leaving us alone." whispered Sharon into my ear. "Now I am going to make it up to you for having to watch that and not joining in." She turned and grabbed my zipper and unzipped my pants. She reached in and found my hard cock and then leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Now we all will make sure you have the best sex of your life today."

She then worked to get all of my clothes off and kneeled down between my legs. She lightly stroked my cock and kissed it all over. For such light contact, the sensations were incredible. She wanted me even more turned on than I was now, and she was succeeding in her goal. Even though I loved the loving attention my cock was getting, my body was screaming for something more intense. It was then that as she was licking the head of my cock she suddenly sucked my dick into her mouth. I moaned loudly from the sudden sensation.

Laura's moan then caught my attention as she shook in orgasm. I saw Laura grip the cushion of the couch and the legs that were on Clara's shoulders go straight out and tremble. It must have been a good one. Then Sharon's bobbing on my cock brought my attention back to her. She wanted me to cum now, so I did. After the day I had with Clara, I had little will power left to fight my body's desire to cum. She swallowed my load, unwilling to share this time.

I looked on the scene of Clara and Laura together and with Sharon continuing to suck my cock, I did not go soft. Sharon then switched with Laura and spread her legs to have Clara eat her out while Laura leaned over to give my cock a long lick and then turn around and sit on my cock. She had to bounce a few times to get my cock in her tight pussy and she gave a deep moan when her objective was reached. We were both watching Clara eat Sharon's pussy and Laura was slowly going up and down my cock. Her legs were together between my legs to make her pussy even tighter.

"So that's what two girls having sex looks like?" said Laura, "No wonder you're so hard."

I gave her a strong thrust that immediately made her tense up, "That's not the only reason." I reached around and started playing with her tits. She leaned her head back and moaned. Her legs worked harder to lift herself up and down my shaft, grunting each time her skin slapped against mine. The edge was off now having cum in Sharon's mouth so when Laura came, I was not in any danger of doing the same.

When Laura's orgasm subsided, she leaned back against my chest exhausted but unwilling to have my cock slip out. She slowly moved her hips, enjoying to sensation of having me split her open while I gripped her tits. Then I felt something else. I looked down to see Clara licking from my balls up to Laura's clit. Laura jerked out of her post orgasmic bliss and smiled.

"Sorry Laura, but it's my turn." Laura playfully pouted her lips and stood up. Clara walked back to the couch and kneeled down on it facing the wall. Her ass was pointing straight back at me and I could see her glistening pussy waiting for me. I got up and slowly guided my cock in. "Stop that, you know what I like." I smiled and grabbed on to her hair and suddenly rammed my cock in and out of her over and over again. She gave out a long moan and started cursing. "Oh shit, oh shit! Fuck that's good!" she grunted as I our flesh pounded together.

I pulled her hair a bit harder and she responded by hooking her ankles behind my legs and pulling me closer. She wanted faster shorter strokes and I gave them to her. She soon gave a loud low grown as she came on my cock, and I didn't stop. I then gave it all I had left and fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked before. Her orgasm never stopped the whole time until I finally came inside of her.

"Holy shit. That was better than any porno." I heard Laura say.

I finally pulled out of Clara and plopped down on the couch next to her. I saw Laura wide eyed sitting on the love seat I had been on and playing with Sharon's pussy who was sideways on her lap with her legs over the arm of the chair. Sharon had the same amazed look on her face. I heard deep pants beside me and I looked at Clara that had her head down gasping for breath and still in the same position I left her in. I don't think that she could have breathed all that well during her monstrous orgasm.

I focused in on her face. The look was priceless and I could tell she had absolutely no strength at the moment but she was also smiling. Then I saw her eyes shoot open and I looked over to see Sharon with her face in her pussy. She was licking my cum out of Clara. Clara squirmed but did not protest even if she could.

"Hey, I wanted to do that." said Laura. When she was done Sharon turned to Laura and I saw her kissed her with a mouth full of sperm for the second time. They kissed tenderly for a few more seconds. "Thanks Sharon but I wanted to eat that out of a pussy."