Fantasy World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr G Spot
Dr G Spot
31 Followers

The first thing she realised when she came to was that she was horny, it was as if she could not get enough sex. Looking up she saw the man lying on his back with the woman squatting over his head, she assumed by her sighs of pleasure that his tongue his deep inside her. Jill noticed that the man's erection was pointing straight up at the sky, getting up on all fours Jill went over to where she could examine his erection more closely. Taking the shaft in her hand she began stroking up and down the full length, allowing the head to pass through her fingers. The shaft became fully erect and she felt the wet slippery sensation on the tip of his penis as a small amount of semen escaped, indicating that he was ready to cum.

Jill turned, lifted her one leg over the man and placed her knee on the other side of the man. She was now sitting astride the man's hips facing his feet with his erection probing stiffly against her aroused vagina. Lifting her one leg, she again took the man's penis in her hand and placed the tip at the open entrance to her vulva, she circled the tight hole a number of time to ensure that the head was well lubricated. Jill then slowly sat down on the erect shaft, impaling herself on the man, feeling him slip slowly up inside her until she felt his balls touch the exposed tip of her clitoris.

Jill then lowered her leg and bent forward to ensure the best angle for penetration, to allow the full length of the penis to slide in and out of her as she slowly began to lift and lower herself over the thick shaft. Jill felt a hand on her buttocks, the woman had reached back and was gently feeling her way over Jill's buttocks, down to her exposed anus and further to where the shaft of the man's penis was inserted deeply up inside her vagina. Jill felt her fingers gently part the outer lips, holding the entrance open to be fully penetrated. Jill had never experienced anything like this before and she thrust the shaft deep into her hole. She kept the penis fully inserted and began to trust her hips back and forth, rubbing her clitoris against the hard resistance of the man's balls. Jill could feel that the man was almost there and she thrust harder, the woman began stroking Jill' vagina at a fast rate. Jill felt the head of the man's shaft deep inside her begin to swell even more and she knew he was cumming. She felt the first spurt of semen deep inside her and she came. The man continued shooting load after load of sperm into her and she held him tightly inside her, her orgasm went on and on as the woman continued stimulating her vulva while the man ejaculated deep inside her. Then she passed out again...

When she woke she was in bed, the sun was coming up and the birds were waking.

Wow, a wet dream of note!

Jill put her hand down between her thighs, she was wet and as she probed with her fingers she found that she was tender as if she had been penetrated, that was not possible, she had been at home in bed. She withdrew her hand from between her legs and looked at her fingers, there were traces of semen. The dream, surely?

She turned her hand and on the back was the mark left from a rubber stamp. The type that shows you paid to enter...it was a crescent moon!

Dr G Spot
Dr G Spot
31 Followers
12