Fantasy's Enacted

Story Info
Having the ability to fuck whoever you want, anytime.
6.1k words
3.5
41.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philitup
philitup
13 Followers

Over the years just imagine how many times we've said, either to ourselves or our friends, I wish I could fuck her. The choices have no boundaries as to who we would love to fuck, maybe the girl next door or even a Hollywood legend.

Just as we all say we would love to win the lottery, wishing to fuck someone unapproachable is harmless whimsical fun & something of a fantasy.

But just imagine if it's not so whimsical, after all people do win the lottery. Just imagine if it is possible to fuck that unapproachable girl. Imagine if there are people out there that have had that dream come true.

Ask yourself, if you had the ability to fuck whoever you like, by some totally unexplainable means, would you not take it, and would you not keep it to yourself?

I mean, think about it, one day you are Mr. average guy, the next day you are shagging some film star, who the hell is going to believe you if you tried to broadcast it?

Well, let me tell you, it happened to me.

Laugh all you want, it's true.

To this day I haven't a clue how it happened. One minute I was thinking back to when I was a lot younger and a girl I fancied. I was picturing in my head undressing her, then...Wham...I was there doing it. We were both shocked & before I knew it I was back again, weird to say the least.

Over the days I experimented more & more.

At first I would 'visit' the person I was thinking about at the aroused stage, so we were both aroused at the same time, that is the way my mind had wanted the experience to go.

But then I started bringing in other elements to the equation, such as maybe she wasn't consenting, then I would have to force her. The options were limitless, I was in seventh heaven.

Watching TV at night was a joy, anyone that caught my eye was usually soon 'visited', trouble is when I wanted to watch a movie, very seldom did I ever get to see the end.

I've 'visited' dozens of stars, celebrities, singers & athletes. It's quite surprising how quickly you work your way through your own 'A' lister's.

This one night, I was watching Pulp Fiction with Uma Thurman in it; not before too long I had joined the cast, except I had altered the storyline a little.

The scene where she was unconscious after a rather unpleasant drug mishap, well, my version was that she was naked & sweaty, due to the fact my cock was buried up to the hilt in her cunt, while she was in the coma.

She still had the pretend adrenalin injection administered, but I just happened to be pounding away at her at the same time.

As she was supposed to do in the movie, after the pretend injection into her heart, she came out of the coma, without a second's hesitation she began to ride my cock, pounding away at it frantically, she soon had me spewing my spunk inside her.

As soon as I had climbed off, the whole crew & cast got a piece of her. She didn't turn anyone down, I even had Rosanna Arquette licking the spunk from her cunt while I was reaming her shit hole, & I tell you this about Miss Arquette's, her ass hole is far from tight, the dirty bitch.

To name but a few, the memorable ones are all predictable, Halle Berry, I visited her in her dressing room while she was filming Monster's Ball, she had just finished shooting the sex scenes with Billy Bob Thornton.

I tell you this, her cunt was dripping with his cum, she got that Oscar for her acting abilities, rubbish, she was really doing it.

Anyway, I gave her asshole a good plugging & had her suck my cock clean afterwards.

Nicole Kidman was a good fuck, her pussy was fire hot, both her shit hole & cunt were tight as anything, probably wasn't getting a good sized cock at the time from little dick Cruise.

Anyway, I left her totally reamed & sticky.

Lindsay Lohan, what can I say other than a sex deviant, she absolutely blew my mind. She absolutely loved being fisted & having all sorts of things shoved up her, I parted with a lot of cum there.

Who wasn't so good, well, not wanting to bad mouth anyone, but to mention just a few, there was:

Paris Hilton (wet lettuce), Salma Hayek (lazy), all of the Friends girls (self absorbed), Naomi Campbell (weird, bordering on barking mad, fucking lovely shit hole though). Winona Ryder, she gagged uncontrollably as I fucked her mouth from behind, she did have a nice little body though. I left her with a very full belly.

******************************

Just to have a change of scene, I left the big names alone; it was getting a bit monotonous, very enjoyable, but a bit predictable so to speak.

Now where I live, my house is on a little lane that's not too long, and eventually runs onto a bigger road.

On this lane are houses either side, as you can imagine from little lanes, everybody knows everybody's business, some good neighbours', some not so good.

Anyway, turns out a young couple came to live on the lane & they soon planned to develop their home, much to the annoyance of the neighbours.

Well, petitions were soon going around to have the council stop the build work, & then countering petition from the young couple to allow it.

I sided with the young couple, why shouldn't they develop, after all the house they bought was a mess, developing would improve the look.

So the young couple came round to my house one morning, with petition in hand, would I sign it?

No problem.

After all, she was a fine, sexy looking girl; he was pretty brain dead, with a strange habit of folding his arms tightly to define his biceps.

Anyway, we chatted for quite some time & genuinely got on amiably. They left some considerable minute's later, signed petition in hand.

Over the days whenever I saw them I would always wave, they would reciprocate.

Months later they got their planning permission granted, they were free to build. From that day on, they totally blanked me whenever I saw them.

Now I had this gift to 'visit', I decided I should do just that, pay a visit to my dear young couple.

I would go back to the time when they came with the petition, only this time I would invite them in.

A bit dubious at first, but eventually with the promise of a signature, they followed me into the house. They looked a bit puzzled when they found themselves in my bedroom, & even more so when I pushed Mr. Muscles onto the chair I had rigged-up earlier, the clamps securing him in place.

To this day & writing this, I cannot remember either their names, strange, but not to worry I will just call them he & she.

She started shouting obscenities & expletives; I admit I was a bit unsettled with the commotion & thought of changing the developments to a more consenting nature, but I didn't.

I pushed her onto the bed & lay on top of her, suppressing her struggles with my sheer size, (I'm quite heavy set, to say the least). She bucked & twisted but could not throw me off; she was quite petite, average height, but quite trim.

After ten minutes, she settled & so did I, it's then that she managed to push me off & make for the door.

Not much good to her though, because it was locked.

As she turned & twisted at the handle, I reached around her grabbing her blouse at the front & tore it open, pulling it back & off her arms.

With arms & legs flailing about I eventually managed to undress her down to her bra & knickers.

She lay panting on the bed, exhausted from it all.

It was pretty useless to attempt to resist, which she began to realize, she became a lot more resigned to her fate.

Hubby had been very vocal throughout, but was now quiet himself.

Her bra & knickers came off without any resistance at all, her white silky skin totally exposed to the slight chill in the room. Goose pimples covered her body, her nipples were pinched hard by the same chill.

She was a dark haired girl almost raven, her pubic hair the same, a little sparse & well groomed. There was no sign of her pussy, as her legs were tightly closed in defiance.

I undressed then joined her on the bed, my head to hers. I attempted to kiss her voluptuous lips but she turned away, a look of loathing on her face.

Not to worry, plenty of other things to keep me busy, like those gorgeous tits. They reminded me of Winona Ryders tits, small but well formed, however, this girl had the most amazing nipples, really rock solid hard. I teased them with teeth & tongue, devouring her whole tit in my mouth as I sucked & squeezed.

This did the trick, as I felt a slight squirm from her hips, she responded a little, but it was enough a sign to pick the show up a gear.

Getting from the bed, I pulled her legs to me & then up & behind her head, so her cunt & asshole was visible to both me & her hubby.

Bending down, I plunged my tongue between her cunt lips, she wriggled side to side to try dislodge me, but I just bore down even harder, soon I was working in & out of her vagina. I alternated between her cunt & shit hole, licking, tonguing, kissing & slurping both.

She had quite a distinct aroma to her. Her cunt was musky & her ass was sweaty but tasty none the less.

It was time for the bitch to get fucked.

Dropping one of her legs I finger rolled the end of my knob, making sure hubby saw, a drop of pre-cum hanging thread like from the end.

Pushing her legs back at the knees, I positioned my cock at her cunt opening. She begged me not to fuck her without a condom, not knowing she was neither in danger of pregnancy nor disease, as my 'visits' carried neither risk.

Gently easing past her lips I pushed my cock in, pausing at the spot when the heat & moistness of her cunt tells you that you were truly inside.

With that feeling I slightly withdrew, then rammed it back in, she screamed aloud.

Again withdrawing & again ramming it back in. Doing this over & over, her cunt began to drip with her juices, her heat engulfing my swollen cock.

I let go of her legs & with both hands lifted her up by her buttocks, grinding her cunt around my cock, making sure her clitoris was squashed against my pelvic bone.

She was screaming with pleasure now, begging me to fuck her. With one last minute ramming, I squirted my boiling hot spunk deep inside her cunt.

My cock plopped out coated in all the filth that was in her cunt. I soon presented this to her mouth, which she obliged by licking clean, with the added bonus of her squeezing out the drops that remained up my tube.

I lay back on the bed, & had her kneel on all fours with her cunt & ass facing her husband, as she proceeded to suck me hard, ready for another fucking, this time in her ass.

I fucked her ass slow but firm, I must have been fucking away at it for quite some while, because it began to hurt.

She must have felt worse, what with all the whimpering she was making. Anyway, I shot my load deep down her passage.

After, I ended the visit, but only after she had tongue cleaned my cock from her sweaty shitty bum juices.

I must admit, that visit with her was more enjoyable than all those I had made to the celebs.

So much so, that I visited her on several occasions, all of them without her husband being there, & all were consenting.

One day, I was walking past her house, in real time, not visit time & she came over to me to talk. She was really sweet & pleasant to me & told me she would come & have a coffee with me some time.

Strange, could it be my visits can leave some sort of lasting impression with those I visit. I didn't know, I would just have to wait & see.

***************************

I didn't really know how long this gift would last, so while not shagging myself to any early grave, I still put a fair few fucks away. I even shed a few pounds, not to mention honing my fuck skills.

For quite a few weeks, I spent them on & off shagging singers.

It's funny, but over the weeks, I became a lot more organized at how I went about my visits. I would research my next visit, & compile a dossier on each one. Each candidate was researched beforehand, some I hadn't heard of, but just stumbled upon while on the internet.

Beyonce was a regular visit, I went back to her several times. She was an okay shag, nothing special. But Beyonce being Beyonce, I felt obliged to use her as much as possible. Poor girl, I did some disgusting things to her. She loved me to piss in her mouth to wash my cum down her throat.

Her friends Kelly Rowland & Michelle Williams got a visit; luckily Kelly was at Michelle's house when I visited, so I arranged a little threesome.

I fucked them as long as I could but eventually just took a back seat while they carried on together. Michelle has got some fine tits, Kelly must have thought so too, the way she was chewing on them.

Britney was an obvious visit, especially at the 'Hit me' stage. I visited her straight after she finished filming the video. I fucked her while she was still wearing the school uniform. I just pulled her knickers to her knees, got a tit out to suck on & fucked her on the dressing room table.

I was just about to leave, when I thought wait a minute, lets do her ass as well. It took some doing, & a bit of help from some cold cream she had, but I managed to plug her ass for another twenty minutes.

When I left her, she was on all fours with her head down, her asshole still distended from the intrusion.

I visited her a few years later, after all her troubles. She wasn't the tight bodied young girl that I had fucked that day; she was rounder, saggy & not so fresh. But boy, was she a lot hotter, she fucked me like there was no tomorrow. A true pro.

I visited the Dixie chicks, I fucked the ones I could manage, then just sat back & watched the orgy unfold as I allowed the stage hands to fuck them.

Now, I don't want to just go on & on naming all those I visited, it soon gets boring. But I would just like to stop & mention about the downside of this gift. Believe it or not, it does have its bad points.

Like the time I went to visit Leone Lewis, she had just finished a show & I went to visit her when she was taking her shower.

I stripped off & got in with her, the plan was to bend her over and fuck her from behind, whether she wanted it or not. But when I got in & saw her gorgeous body, I melted & just threw my arms around her & held her. I could have had us fucking in the shower there & then but I had no urge to.

Instead, I visited her in her bed that night, just as she got in. I had us holding each other for a while, then making love. Yes, I said it, we made love. Although we fucked good & hard, it was also tender, where we felt love for each other. That's when I realized I was getting into big trouble; I was in love with her, how stupid.

Over the next few days, I visited her regularly & was only happy when I felt her hot cunt wrapped around my cock. Sucking her lovely tits, her wet lips licking the cum from my spurting penis.

I had no idea what was to become of me, I was lost in her. But I knew it was hopeless, because as much as she grew on me, I didn't on her. She remembered nothing of each visit.

Eventually I just stopped visiting her, in fact I stopped visiting anyone for some weeks.

********************

About 2 weeks into my abstinence, I got a knock at the door, who should it be but the girl neighbor, the one I raped in a visit.

I invited her in & we went into the kitchen where I made some coffee. We chatted while sipping it.

She had the most beautiful face, with bright green eyes & well defined cheekbones. She had Irish features, in fact I said that to her & as it turned out she told me her Mum was Irish.

I felt a little uncomfortable not because of my visit, but because in the real life I had no control at all, & the age gap was immense, it made me uneasy. But she was well interested in everything I had to say. Strange. I wonder if she had some sort of sense.

Taking my mug to the sink, I caught a glimpse of her undoing a button on her blouse.

I wonder.

Sitting back on the stool, I made sure I was a little closer than before. Maybe she realized because she leaned into me, and told me how she had a strange feeling about me. That it was as if I had been in a dream of hers, but she didn't exactly know what about.

I got a bit risky and said I hope it was a wet dream, to which she gave a faint giggle, but turned quite crimson & lowered her head. She got up to leave, her embarrassment getting the better of her, on the way to the front door she looked down the corridor to my open bedroom, and froze.

Asking if I minded, she walked to the bedroom & went inside, I gave her a few seconds before following. She was starring down at the bed.

The only words she uttered, was that she was a happily married woman, & that this was strictly a one off. With those words she stripped off her clothes & got under the quilt. I went & locked the front door.

She might think it was going to be a quick fuck under the sheets, but I had other plans, this was real time & I wanted to make the most of it.

When I had gathered my accessories & stripped off, I went back into the bedroom. Grabbing the quilt I pulled it off her & the bed. She lay there just as she had during my visit, her milky white skin & gorgeous tits on show.

I stood at the bottom of the bed starring down at her, with a sharp command I instructed her to play with herself. She remained motionless, but then opened her legs slowly, her right hand quivering down to her lovely cunt.

Her fingers parted the lips to gain access to her clitoris, rubbing it in circular motions. As she did I massaged my prick to an impressive rock hard weapon, pre-cum forming at the spout. After some time, her cunt was getting wet, the moisture was thick and white.

When I thought her ready I put a big dildo in her left hand, she could hardly get her fingers round it. But to give her well deserved credit, she soon had it deep inside her cunt.

My balls felt like exploding, I moved her round the bed, so I could get my cock down her throat. With my balls dangling in her eyes, I inched my throbbing member into her mouth & down her throat.

She reflex gagged a few times, but soon adjusted her breathing to match the thrusts. I came during one deep penetration, leaving it there for the last squirts to finish. When I withdrew she gagged for air, sperm dripping from her nostrils.

She had done a good job of satisfying me & seemed genuinely pleased that she had.

Next, I had her move to the end of the bed & raise her legs by the knees. She was inquisitive at first, but worried when she saw my intentions.

I got a length of clear plastic hose & placed it at her asshole, protesting at first but eventually allowing me to insert it to the required depth.

I then poured mild soapy water down the funnel & into the hose. She took about three pints before becoming uncomfortable, withdrawing the hose, I placed a bucket under her ass.

With some real good sounding farts, the contents of her bowel & passage came forth. It wasn't Olympic standards but a good bit of shit came with the water. Two more water rinses, and her back passage was squeaky clean.

My cock was soon buried to the balls in her pretty sweet ass. As I fucked into her, I pawed at her lovely firm tits & succulent hard nipples. I soon blasted my second load deep down her shitter.

I've got quite a lot of toys & devices, and she had the majority used on her. The crocodile clips on her nipples really dug in & hurt her, but she bravely suffered it.

I clipped her cunt lips & clitoris, & rammed a massive dildo in her ass. She even let me whip her across her cunt.

After I was totally spent, and could manage no more erections let alone produce any more of my white slime, I suggested she go. But not before I made her give me an enema also, & thanked her by squirting all the contents of my ass over her chest. I even made her lick my asshole clean.

philitup
philitup
13 Followers
12