Fap-Tastic Futable! Issue 01

Story Info
The world's greatest futa superhero, Futable!
1.6k words
4.19
9.4k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futable
Futable
9 Followers

God, crime scenes give me such a justice boner. Really makes me want to...narrate my heroic exploits.

"Lit from the flames of a burning sex shop, a tall, shapely silhouette looms over the city. It is one fucking *heroic* silhouette. She got a shadow that does not quit. Curves in all the right places, and a TRUNK in front of that junk. That is the sexy-ass silhouette of this town's one and only futa-hero: Me! Futable!!"

No one answers except for the hungry fire threatening to engulf the "SEX (toys) FOR MONEY" sign. Sigh. Why did it have to be \*this\* sex shop? It's a mom and mom business. Their lube is homemade. Plus, I'm practically their mascot now.

Alright, \*focus\* Futable, you trained for this. Not even the smell of burning sex dolls and dildos can stop you from getting hard. You just have to be in your body. Just sneak up on it.

Trace your fingers through your dyke-y new haircut, down your neck, maybe across your shoulder blades...Focus on your black fingernails grazing the cleave of your comic-book-perfect boobs. God, the new latex bodysuit feels so hot. Check out how toned it makes my abs feel...

What? Oh, hey there. My hands really pumped into you there. Gosh, I forget how *big* you are. What's that? My mouth? Floppy, no, now is not the time. I don't think I'd even reach. Really? You think so? Well, maybe if you stand rock-solid on the tips of your balls...

Suddenly, my Nip-Coms glow blue and project a holo-vid of Chief Bey. "Futable! The city needs your help!" I shove Floppy, my Wonder-Cock, out from between my tits and tuck the scamp between my thighs. "It's chaos downtown, Futable. Doctor Cocktopuss is kidnapping co-eds and forcing them to perform public tentacle porn!"

"Sounds hot."

"It's non-consensual!"

"What?? That's only hot if they're into that kind of thing! Don't worry, Chief, I'll make sure they're all consenting adults or perverts!"

"That's not - I mean, that's good, I guess...not what I was...ugh, just save them, Futable!"

"I'm on 'em, Chief. Just gotta...finish up here."

"Futable...are you...masturbating?"

"Always, Chief."

"God*dammit*, Futable! I'm done with these holograms! I'm going back to the Fap Signal."

"Aww, Chief, c'mon! You look so good today! And the holo-vid lets me live stream or look at...the internet or whatever."

"Save them, Futable." \*click\*

I have GOT to show her my focus method. She's so uptight. Was she showing a little more cleave than usual today? I think she likes me. Mmmmmm, actually, that might do it. Oh, oh yeah, mmm, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, Bey, yeah, ooo, show Floppy who's Chief, yes, yes, YES! YES!! POW!! FAP!! BANG!!

A thick, gooey jet of cum erupts from my firehose and blasts me back about a foot before I get a handle on the thing. Jizzum splatters the building (and my face, and a Dodge Neon) in waves of goo. Sperm-bot nanotechnology spurts and smothers any missed patches. One literally earth-shattering orgasm later, and the fire is completely doused.

Wow. That. Was. AMAZING!! I just put out a building fire with my *dick*! Man, I am the coolest fucking superhero in the world. Floppy, you're getting a raise! Work that into a pun later! WE FLY!!

*DIDDLY-DIDDLY-DICK! we cut to...*

I immediately rip every goddamn shred of my suit as I crash through the glass dome over the Suckum Mall food court. I come up drenched and choking in a fancy indoor fountain. Ow. I bet superheroes in the movies don't land on a testicle when they fly through a building. Come on, Futable, keep it together. You're the world's greatest futa superhero. Fap it off.

I cough water and fountain coins down my tits. Lucky pennies catch in the last latex rags keeping the girls together. My maracas jingle when I get to my feet to inspect the damage. A few scrapes, a throbbing ball, nothing too terrible. The brand new outfit took most of the damage. Of fucking course. Torn pieces of latex hug my curves unevenly like bad netting. Floppy, my Wonder Cock, dangles completely free, his holster nowhere to be found. A quarter slides out from my pussy and plops in the water. I feel like a wet stripper people tipped in coins. Cheap and sexy.

Ho-ly shit.

I take a look around and my libido can barely process the scene. It's like the hentai tab in my bookmarks came to life. A strong, naked, middle-aged man wearing only an open lab coat stands directly above me on a cement pedestal rising out of the fountain. Eight forearm-thick metal tentacles protrude from where one saggy dick should be. The metal is slippery and coiled to large, cock-headed tips at the ends. White fluid drips from each appendage. The guy is making a sound that I can only describe as "orgasming maniacally".

All around me, naked 18+ year olds are suspended in the air in various states of tentacled entanglement. A goth girl in fishnets and a black corset is getting absolutely skewered by two slithering...tentacocks? Two sorority girls deepthroat a double-ended dildo whilst two more tentacocks from behind piston the blondes closer and closer to a kiss. Directly above my head, another tentacock has uncoiled into several smaller tentacles and wrapped itself around the arms, legs, and throat of a fitness instructor, giving me a gorgeous view of her spread-eagle holes being filled. There's even a stoner rock guy being hung upside down by his balls and reamed.

Floppy is at full alert and drooling precum into the fountain. Juices drip onto my face and I catch a drop on my tongue. I take a moment to get my wits about me and uh, capture this memory for my spank bank. Wow, Floppy, you taste a lot better than usual. Has your diet improved? I've been eating out a lot lately. And most of that was pussy. Wait a second. This isn't my cum. It's the juices from the fitness instructor above me. She's turned on. And nobody's screaming. Everyone's...moaning.

This isn't a hostage situation. It's...an orgy.

Doctor Cocktopuss begins to laugh above my head, his voice catching only for a moment when the sorority girls finally gag on a kiss and cum bursts from their backsides. "Welcome to the party, Futable. I hope you don't mind that we've...hrnngghh...started without you. "

I suddenly realize there's a crowd of mall hotties all over the food court. Something's off, though. They're all clawing and writhing in various states of undress, sucking and humping each other in heaps. A low, clit-tingling hum I hadn't noticed before seems to vibrate through my bones.

A moaning, throaty chant begins: COCK - TO - PUSS! COCK - TO - PUSS!

"You hear that, dickgirl? That's the sound of *devotion*. These people want more than some futa freak fumbling at their bra straps like a homeschooled Mormon. They want a sex symbol that delivers! They want the ultimate sex machine!!" Goth girl's eyes roll back in ecstasy as the jizz her throat and snatch can't swallow oozes from her edges. "And that's what I've given them. That's what I have become! My sex appeal eclipses yours eight times over, dickgirl! I have usurped your throne! I am the sex symbol that this town deserves!!"

"DON'T CALL ME DICKGIRL!!" I whirl around and grab his last tentacock just as it's about to sneak-strike me from behind. I fly into the air with it, yelling, "I am the best of both sexes! I am the ultimate woman and the ultimate man! My genders and preferences know no acronym! I don't know how you got all these people horny for your little tentacle porn exhibition, but I won't stop until I've confirmed that everyone here gave KNOWING CONSENT!!"

Just as I'm about to slam a tentacock down his throat, that low hum buzzes unbearably through me. My whole body freezes and I fall to the ground. Dazed, my limbs move all on their own until I'm face-down, ass-up on mall linoleum.

"What's wrong, dickgirl? Having trouble performing??" Cocktopuss shrieks as if my helplessness brought him to the edge of orgasm. "You are weak. Only I can satisfy the masses. These people worship me. And so will you, soon enough!" Stoner rock guy yelps as a tentacock slurps from his asshole, his own cum blasting from blue balls all across his face and outstretched tongue before being unceremoniously unclamped.

"Though I must confess," Cocktopuss whispers. "I had a little help gaining their devotion." A thick tentacock snakes past my lips and down my helpless throat until I'm lifted like a skewer waist-high into the air. "Do you feel it, dickgirl? Your mind says 'no', but your body says *'yes'...* Hypnotizing, isn't it?"

The sound of stilettos echoes off the linoleum. A shadow looms from the entrance of the Victoria's Secret at the end of the food court. A thin, lacy dominatrix with jet-black hair and a whip strides towards the fountain. "We finally meet," she purrs. "Do you like my outfit? I picked it out just for the occasion." She twirls around like a professional runway model. I oggle her slim, fit figure almost custom molded into Dark Angel lingerie stolen from the Victoria's Secret display. If my throat weren't stuffed with tentacle dick, I would've shouted 'dayum!'

"You've been a naughty, naughty girl, Futable. I see the good doctor has kindly pegged that loud mouth of yours. You'll speak when spoken to from now on. Oh yes, you'll learn your place soon enough. Hypnosis or no." I gag and splutter as she tips my chin up with one finger until my teary eyes meet her gaze. "You may call me The Hypnotrix. And your safe-word is: Master."

Futable
Futable
9 Followers