Fap-Tastic Futable! Issue 02

Story Info
The continuing story of the Fap-Tastic Futable!
1.3k words
3.94
5.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futable
Futable
8 Followers

*Previously on Fap-Tastic Futable...*

*Our futa hero found herself wrapped in the coils of Dr. Cocktopuss, a man of metallic tentacocks. His plan to ream every sexy co-ed in the Suckum Mall food court is interrupted by the mysterious Hypnotrix, a hypnotic dominatrix who has turned this hostage situation into an orgy.*

So there I was, at the mall, on my back, up in the air, skewered down the throat by a big metal dick tentacle, and I'm thinking, 'Why don't I go to the mall more often? Is Doc Cock single? I hope the hypnotic paralysis wears off soon. My bellybutton itches *so bad*.'

The Hypnotrix (that smoking hot dominatrix responsible for hypno-lyzing me) examines me like a pervy art teacher on nude modeling day. With my neck hyperextended from the extra packing, I lose sight of her when she gets between my legs. Without warning, she grabs the base of my shaft, behind the balls, and cinches up her fistful until my torso is physically lifted. It is exquisitely painful.

With my package out of her way, she begins kissing my lady lips, first chaste, then passionate, then French. My pussy starts to leak like a breach in a dam and the juices dribble down my ass crack. The Hypnotrix takes her braided leather whip handle and begins to knead my own nectar into my anus. She enters my ass slowly and teases out the location of my prostate like a pro. Between her chugging me up and down by the trunk and berries, repainting my hutch with her tongue, and milking my third-favorite happy button, a cum storm begins to brew.

All of a sudden, she exits all ports and releases my disco stick. My ass hits the ground, followed by my head after Doctor Cocktopuss slurps his tentacock out of my throat. I cough and gasp for air, still paralyzed from the neck down.

The Hypnotrix saunters backwards towards the darkened shops. She blows me a kiss and whispers, "You taste like lust, girly-boy. That's a deadly sin. A sin that requires *incredible* punishment." Her striking blue eyes stare into my soul as she licks the glistening handle of her whip. "And one of the worst punishments at my disposal, Futable, is blue balls." Her stilettos click as she backs across the linoleum. "But you'll learn that soon enough." Oh my god. What a tease. And backwards and in heels. I think I'm in love.

"Remember what I said, Futa darling! Once the safe-word leaves your lips, I'll show you mercy. Any time, any where." She leans forward, teasing the shadow of a nip-slip just as a crowd of hypnotized mall hotties obscures my view. "That word again," she shouts over the rising moans, "is 'Master.'" A cruel, humiliating laugh cuts through the din. The kind of laugh that makes you think your tits are super weird or your dick is smaller than she ever expected. "Doctor. Make it understand, won't you?"

"With pleasure," growls Dr. Cocktopuss. Four of his phallic appendages snake down my arms and legs before I even have a chance to move. I'm forced to my knees with both arms bound behind my back. The two around my legs coil up my thighs to tickle my throbbing butthole and sopping snatch. Ok Futable, don't fuck this up. Don't seem too eager. This could be a big thing for you. You've never been in tentacle porn with this kind of production value. Or with so many extras.

The scent of naked flesh and pheromones hits my nose, and all at once, a tide of feral, brainwashed zombies sweeps over me. Four blonde sorority sisters fight kiss and nail for space on my thighs to grind their swollen clits. Two muscular black twins force my mouth open and lay two lengths of pipe, side by side, into my face. Judging solely from the size of their dicks, I'd say they both make a living as breeding stallions. A handsome toned swimmer slides on his back right between my knees and struggles out of his speedo. Wait, did this guy wear his swimsuit to the mall? I forget the question as he dives cock-first into my pool. Oh god, his form is excellent. 10 out of 10 from the French judge. Perfect sploosh.

The hordes scrabble and claw at my helpless body in desperate arousal. My every hole is filled and filled and filled. Cum from previous men gets shoved deeper inside of me by more and more cocks, as if a battalion is loading my musket barrels. An orchard of pussies is juiced against every hard surface of my body. A bikini car wash begins, spreading bukkake all over my hubcaps and undercarriage. Waves, ropes, streams of goo batter every inch of me until I look like a candle you'd find at a Spencer's Gifts.

Hours fuck by. And one by one, every ballet dancer and cabana boy begins to drop from exhaustion and dehydration. Every pussy runs dry and every cock is drained to the last drop. Dr. Cocktopuss has let go of me by now. Somewhere along the way, I must have regained control of my body because my hips won't stop gyrating.

The good doctor watches me, horrified, as I flop down to the linoleum and make a cum angel. "Oh my god, guys, that was amazing. Best orgy I've ever been to, by far. Seriously! I'm gonna make us t-shirts: 'I Sucked 'Em All At Suckum Mall 2019'. This could be like our Woodstock! We'll come back every year! Too much? Ah, you guys are tired, I get it. But, like, anyone up for round 2..?"

A tentacock wraps around my throat and lifts me into the air. "How - how are you not a gibbering lunatic by now?" The doctor sounds flabbergasted. "How are you not shattered, physically and mentally?"

"I do a lot of yoga," I wheeze. "Try to keep hydrated. Take Floppy for a walk in the evening." A gob of goo unglues a fart and gloops into the fountain from my asshole.

"But you never came once! After hours of teasing and torturing! After an entire food court of legal adults forced themselves upon you! They used your body like a carnal jungle gym and you were given zero release!"

"Hey yeah, that's weird, I never came. Not my inny or my outy..."

"More trouble performing, dickgirl?"

"No! I mean, no. I'm fine. See? Come on Floppy, what's going on?" I give his head a few sloppy kisses, but not a drop escapes. Hard as a rock, but the juice ain't flowing. "This happens to everybody." I laugh nervously and rub my clit like it's the last scratch ticket. I am wet as a whale, but I just can't get off. "Something's wrong. What's happening to me? Why can't I cum??"

"My master knows," Cocktopuss laughs. "I don't know how you survived that onslaught, but you'll lose your mind soon enough. I'll make sure of it."

His tentacocks slither and squelch across my cum-covered body until I'm bound high up in the air in the classic "tentacle porn victim" pose. "Or, who knows?" Cocktopuss muses. "Maybe the buildup will burst your insides. You could be the first person to die from an inability to orgasm." All eight tentacocks are primed to violate me in every possible way. "What will it be, dickgirl? Are you ready to cry, 'Master'?"

"Pshyah! More like, 'Master Baiter' AKA Doc Cock! Am I right?? BOOM!! Haha...! Alright, it's not my best."

"Wow. Sick burn...'Trapper' John McIntyre! Get it? You're like a-a 'trap' that tricks guys into thinking you're a girl, and then-and then Trapper John McIntyre, like from the early seasons of MASH?"

"Yours was way worse than mine! And I'm too young for MASH! Update your references!"

"UPDATE THIS!!" And he penetrates me, body and soul.

Futable
Futable
8 Followers