Far and Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a sight to see. Dave's hands roamed all over my body. He cupped my breasts and squeezed firmly. He must have deduced how much I like that from the public experiment on the dance floor. He did everything I love. He pinched and pulled my nipples till the nubs were hard and areolae were taut and inflated. He circled each nipple with the palms of his hands, gently stroking the sides of my breasts, all the while rocking my pussy on that huge cock. His fingers drew tracings all over my body, around my ears, across my brows and over my face. I sucked on his fingers. I knew I was drunk, but I was so in his power I felt that the lust was more in control than the alcohol."

While alcohol was a great key to her open legs, it could be a tricky bargain. I knew exactly what she meant. I'd gotten her drunk and gotten lucky on many occasions, but it was as often as not the precursor to being too drunk, too sick and too hung over. If you hit the right combination though, it was as if the hungry lust burned away the alcohol like the flame of a Bunsen burner. It was a complicated formula driven by the food to alcohol ratio, influenced by the type of alcohol and timing of the food and fuel. But the secret ingredient was always the intensity of the lust, the strength of the flame. Dave was getting lucky. My experience was the exact right balance was a one in three chance. He'd hit the jackpot. "Just enough Moscato to remove all inhibitions and not too much to get sick?"

"Just right. He was just right too. It's only a couple of hours ago and I want to be filled like that again. I'm wet just telling you about it again. Maybe you'll let me do it again when you can watch."

"I'd like that."

"I was building up to an orgasm. The sensations were just overwhelming. I'm afraid I wasn't very quiet or secret about my urgency. I was whimpering and moaning on his cock. The slider to the balcony was open. The whole city probably heard. Dave probably got tired of me telling him, "Fuck, me, fuck me, fuck me. . ." But as I was getting more urgent he shifted, laying his legs out and moved more fully on top of me than in front of me. He maneuvered a pillow under my hips to rotate my tunnel just so. He spread my legs wide. I bent my knees so my feet held his thighs. Dave grabbed my wrists over my head and held himself above me, all his power focused on his thrusting. His weight was in his legs and arms but I could feel how heavy he was each time our hips met. And now he just pounded into me. I did scream with pleasure. I felt those big pendulous balls slapping my bottom, spanking me. As long as he is, his strokes were full length, withdrawing to the very tip and plunging back in again. I curled to meet his thrusts. You can't believe how wild and urgent my need was. My orgasm hit like fireworks. It really was blinding light in my eyes and explosive convulsions in my belly. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I felt Dave cum deep in me. His moan was deep and guttural. I couldn't take any more I was so over sensitive, but I couldn't say no to Dave's orgasm. He kept pumping into me until he was spent. I could feel the heat of his cum and the difference of the added lubrication. I've given my pussy fully to another man. Just like you've always wanted. . . . Are we okay?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"You know I did."

"Do you feel bad about it?"

"No. It was both irresistible and. . . I don't know, maybe liberating? I felt free, I feel free to let go and just experience the pleasure of the moment. Knowing Dave so well and seeing him wanting me, perfect in his hardness, I couldn't say no. I didn't want to say no. You always say you want me to experience unbridled passion and lose my inhibitions. That's exactly how I feel. I know we've fantasized about it, and I've sometimes run hot and then cold, but I don't feel bad or guilty. I don't know how I'll resist doing it again."

"I don't want you to resist."

"Maybe you can be there sometime. I wish you were here right now."

"Still horny?"

"Yes, I feel the need to make love to you now. I know you say it's alright. I know we've talked about this, fantasied forever about it. But I'd feel better seeing your reaction."

"Aren't you sore?"

"Yes, a little. But we wouldn't have to fuck. I know it's crazy. I'm sitting here naked in bed. I can still taste his cock in my mouth, the stickiness of his pre-cum on my lips. My pussy is full of his cum. My pubic hair matted with our fluids. I look used, but I want to cuddle. I want to make you cum too."

"Why isn't Dave still there?"

"He went back to his room. We thought it was safer for work, in case someone called." Dave was married, I recalled.

My cock was still hard, though the erection had faded a bit in her telling of her afterglow.

"Stroke your cock for me," she said.

I did. The blood flowed back to full hardness almost immediately.

"Tell me what you're doing," she instructed.

"I'm lying in bed, naked for you. I'm stroking my cock with my right hand and playing with my balls in my left." When we're together Lori often likes to feel my climax through my scrotum. She'll finish me by milking my balls while I stroke my cock. She knows just the right amount of pressure, even pain to inflict by squeezing my testicles, even slapping my scrotum to give that delicious ache and pain.

"Tell me when you have some pre-cum."

Since I'd been hard since she called, pre-cum was not a problem. "I do."

"Lick it from your fingers for me. I wish I was there to do it for you."

Lori doesn't love the taste of cum, but she seems more fascinated and enamored of the clear pearls of pre-cum.

"I licked it from my thumb."

"Are you thinking of me?"

"Yes."

"Are you thinking of me with Dave?"

"You know I am. How could I not?"

"Tell me what you would do if you were here, now. Tell me what you want."

"I want to lick your pussy," I blurted out.

"I'm still messy and sticky," she breathed softly.

"I know. I want to lick and kiss your pussy. I want to taste you." I love giving her cunnilingus. I'd read about creampies but reading and watching and wanting are different. I felt suddenly very naked and exposed to Lori.

"Stroke your cock."

"I am."

"You'd lick my pussy full of Dave's cum?"

"Yes," I whispered desperately.

"I like that idea."

"Let me clean you up."

"You'd lick and kiss me clean?"

"Yes."

"Like it had never happened?"

"Yes."

"So I could do it again?"

"Yes." Each yes was in rhythm to my now desperate stroking. I was on the edge. I could feel the magnificent burn.

"Cum, for me Dan."

"I'm cumming," came out in a desperate moan half an octave above my normal tone and almost a whine.

"That's it cum for me. Pump that cum."

"I am."

"Are you still dizzy?"

She knew me, intimately.

"Yes," the blood was still pounding in my chest and spinning in my ears.

"You'd do anything for me?"

"Yes." After all, she'd done this for me tonight. She could have resisted Dave's advances. Yes, giving in was partly or even largely for her, but it was partly for me. And she didn't have to tell me about it. The last hour and a half on the phone was all for me. She didn't have to share her experience, but she did, to give me pleasure. I'd do anything for her. I both loved her and lusted for her.

"Lick your cum from your fingers."

I'd occasionally begged for her to make me lick my cum from her fingers, but after we'd climaxed the urgency and desire seemed to fade. But this time, I did as I was told.

"Imagine you're licking my pussy and it's Dave's cum."

I took my first taste. It was hot and sticky. People always write that cum tastes bitter or salty. I don't know if I could describe taste, it was the texture that stood out for me. It seemed to cling to my mouth and tongue. It was gooey yet gummy. No, I guess I can also say it was slightly metallic in taste. I swallowed trying to clear my mouth but saliva did not immediately dissolve or dissipate the white stickiness. Okay, maybe salty, I don't know. It was so sticky. Not like honey is like glue. Not tacky. Just clingy.

"Are you licking?" She prompted.

"Yes."

"Clean up for me. I want you to clean it all up with your tongue."

I did as ordered. I scooped a large globule from my stomach on to my fingers and sucked them clean.

"Is your cock still leaking?" She led me on.

"Yes."

"You know what to do."

I milked the last cum, now clearer and less white onto my hand. And I licked it off as instructed.

"Tell me again, what you would do if you were here?"

"I'd kiss your pussy."

"And?"

"I want to lick your pussy clean."

"Do you want to taste Dave's cum on me?"

"Yes."

"Lick me clean."

"Oh, please, yes."

"You know what you have to do when I get home."

"Please, let me eat your creampie."

I don't know how, but I'd ended up begging to lick another man's cum from my wife's pussy. And I was sincere. Even in the shadow of my climax, I felt a desire or urgency to see Lori's cum filled pussy and lick it clean. I'd often envisioned the moment of her sucking another cock or a man penetrating her pussy. She'd done that. He'd done that. But now that fantasy, that lust was suddenly magically transformed. I wanted to see her used pussy and I still desired it. I'd gone from wanting to be a cuckold, wanting my wife to sleep with other men -- no fuck other men, be fucked by other men, to wanting to lick and kiss her pussy full of strange cum.

"Will you be my clean-up crew? Are you my cum-sucking cuckold now?"

Oh, how she knew how to own me and control me. "Yes," I whispered.

"Would you like to see Dave fuck me?"

"Yes."

"You know what you'd have to do after?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"Lick you clean."

"More."

"Suck Dave's cum from your pussy."

"Yes, I'd like that. I can't wait to get home."

I was hers.

"You know the sun's coming up here. It's a new day."