Far Away Joe's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now."

I was thrilled she made a perfect cast. "Watch him, I think he sees it, yes, he is after it, he has it. Set the hook. She slammed back hard with the rod and the reel screamed.

"Holly shit, how do I stop him, look at him go." I told her to hold the rod tip high and let him run. Finally he slowed and she started working the fish back in. It took a while. I was pleased with the way she fought the fish. She was good. Tag thought so too. He said, "Jenny, you are very good, I want you on my team." Jenny wiggled and grinned. "I love this." she said.

She brought the fish near the boat and said," Aren't you going to get ready to land him?" About that time the fish saw the boat. Zoom, he was gone again. He ran out almost as far as the first run. Jenny looked at me, "I thought I had him. Do they always do that?"

"Usually. I said, "some times they do it three times."

"Wow, this is a challenge isn't it?"

"Yeah, a lot can go wrong before you can get him in. The line is only six pound test, if it touches a sea fan or piece of coral it will be cut. The fish you are fighting weighs about twice the breaking point of the line. You are fighting a tiger on a silk thread. Yeah! It's a challenge alright."

"He seems to be weakening, Should I bring him on in."

"Yes, get him to the boat as fast as you can." Tag asked if I wanted him to tail the fish. I nodded. He effortlessly landed the fish. It was a good fish, about fourteen pounds. I had my camera out and got some good shots of the two of them with the fish. Jenny was thrilled to death. She wanted to know if it was a good catch. We both assured her it was a fantastic fish for a first catch. I held her close to me and told her the world's record was only about four pounds larger. I asked if she wanted to keep the fish for a mount, "No, let him go. I don't want to kill him." I was very proud of her. So was Tag. She caught three more fish that morning. None as big as the first. We were all happy as could be.

We sat around on the patio relaxing and talking. Mackie said she was jealous because she had never caught a bone over ten pounds. Jenny looked contrite and tried to apologize. Mackie laughed and went to her and kissed her on the lips. She smiled, "Sweetie, I am glad you caught it. I doubt that either of our hero anglers have caught one that big."

We both held out our hands in surrender. Jenny jumped up and down for joy and laughed. I loved it. I pointed at Tag, "Ask the novice angler how many Sailfish she has caught and released and then ask about the Marlin."

Tag looked at Jenny, "OK, tell me."

Jenny smiled and said, "Two hundred and fifty seven sails and seventy two marlin. None from a chair, all stand up."

Tag shook his head, "Darling I am embarrassed that I tried to tell you how to fight a fish. That is an incredible achievement. I can't believe you did that."

"Oh! Tag, dear friend, I love you for saying that. I am prouder of today's bonefish than any of them."

We relaxed and talked about all sorts of things, Mackie and Jenny walked off together. Tag looked at me and said, "Mack is very fond of Jenny, very fond, so am I. We feel as if we have known her all our lives."

"She is easy to love. She hasn't got a mean bone in her body, she tells it like it is, no bullshit. You should see her when she dresses up to go out. Hot Damn, she should not be allowed out in public. Accidents happen all around her. Cars run together, waiters drop stuff. Men spill food on their shirts. I saw a guy staring at her pour a cup of coffee on his pants. Guys trip over things. The worst part is that I am usually the guy."

"Mack and I got into a argument over how old Jennie is

I say twenty nine or thirty. Mack says thirty two. Who is right?"

"Both of you are wrong according to her, I guessed with you, Tag. I was wrong. I will only tell you I have been her business partner, not even knowing she was a woman, for twenty years."

"NO way, I don't believe it. Hell no, figure it out, can't be true, something is wrong."

The girls came back and sat with us, I could tell something was going on.

"Alright, what is up with the two of you?"

"Well! Jenny and Joe are getting married this evening, then we are all going out on the town."

Tag looked at Jenny, "Darling girl, Jennie, I asked Joe how old you are, he won't give me a straight answer. He says I have to ask you."

"Does it really make a difference how old I am. Joe knows."

"Sweetie," Mackie said, "it makes no difference at all, we all love you even if you are over eighty."

"Eighty!" Jenny slumped and said "I guess I look it."

"Oh! No, you are beautiful, we just can't tell because you are ageless, you don't have a single wrinkle, no laugh lines, flawless skin, you are radiant and just gorgeous. You could be anywhere between twenty and thirty." Mack said.

Jenny smiled, "Oh hell, you are my dear friends, I will tell you, I am forty one."

"What, you have to be kidding, no way."

"Yes dear friends, I am older than dirt, forty one on last fourth of July."

"Amazing!"

"I have a twenty three year old son, Billy, who is a first lieutenant in the Marine Corps and I have a one year old grandson, Jason. Want to see pictures?"

Tag grinned, "Hell Yes, Granny, show us your photos." He jumped from his chair and pulled Jenny up and kissed her. A long kiss. He looked at her with a tear in his eye. "I beg your forgiveness, I am just a jerk sometimes, I didn't mean it the way it sounded. We love you, I am so sorry. Please kick my ass. Slap my face. You are the most ungrand mother I have ever known, Hell, you are hot and sexy. If it weren't for Mack, I would dump Joe and run off with you."

"I forgive you, you kids are so impetuous, I may have to send you to your room, naughty boy, and you are way too late, I belong to Joe, and only to Joe."

Mackie looked at Jennie, She said, "Sweet girl, I have never met a woman I love like I love you. You are beautiful, sweet, loving, caring and have climbed from a life of despair and destitution to the top of the heap. You started from zero and built a multi million dollar business yet you still care about everyone. You put my scant achievements to shame. I am so very proud to count you as my best friend. I love you." We all had tears in our eyes as the two girls held each other and cried.

We had an informal wedding that evening, Tag and Mackie stood up for us. It was lovely. Later we went out on the town. Jenny wore a little gold lame¢ jump suit that was an eye popper. She had on a matching ball cap with her hair in a ponytail. She wore nothing underneath. You could tell how she was feeling by the height of the front zipper. When she felt really daring and a lot of people were looking at her it would creep down to her waist. There was no danger it would open too far unless she was dancing something really violent. The suit fit like a second skin. Her nipples and even the areolas around them were clearly visible when she became aroused a bit. If I kissed her they popped right out. If she danced with some one else and they were visible I would become very jealous. I think Mackie noticed my face and saw I wouldn't look at Jennie anymore when she was dancing or something because after a while they went to powder their noses and then Jennie stuck to me like glue for the rest of the evening. Finally I asked her why she wasn't dancing anymore. She held my face in her hands and kissed me, "I love you, darling, Mackie told me it was making you uncomfortable. I don't ever want to do that to you. I don't need to dance."

I looked into those big brown eyes filled with love and said, "Sugar, You did nothing wrong, you love to dance, I don't do it at all. The problem is with me, not you. I am learning that being with the most beautiful and sexy looking girl in the world is not an easy thing for a very possessive guy. I will learn to control it, you dance all you want."

After a bit we went to a different place and Jenny was dancing and a slow number was playing. I felt at tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a very lovely blond smiling at me. "Would you dance with me?" I said sure and danced with her for three songs in a row. After the second tune she had her head on my shoulder and was pressed up against me. I thanked her and went back to the table.

Jenny smiled at me and hugged my arm when I sat next to her. She brushed my ear with her lips and whispered, "I love you with all my heart. You taught me a lesson I will not forget. You are a very sexy handsome guy. I will slap you silly when I get you home if you dance with that blond bitch again. I think you got a hard on with her." Tag and Mack were watching us and grinning by now. I smiled at Jenny, "I don't think I did get hard, but I know he did."

"He?"

"I am pretty sure, something was pushing on me, this IS Key West you know."

We all had a good laugh. I looked at Jen again, "You told me you like the same sex, perhaps I should check it out."

"If it is only sex with no love involved I might be able to handle that. I know I will never make love to anyone but you. That doesn't mean I will never be sexually attracted to other people, I just can't help that, I don't think you can either. I do promise I will never act in any way on that attraction without your complete approval and direct permission. I will never do anything to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. Our magic word will be STOP. That is all either has to say. All this I promise with all my heart and with my life."

I looked at my wonderful wife and said "I agree my Love, I make the same pledge to you, Jenny, I Do."

Mack looked at Tag and said, "I do too, lover, I make the same vow to you." Tag smiled at his wife and agreed to go by that creed for the rest of his life.

Jenny said, "Hey, I didn't mean that for any one but Joe and I. A lot of people don't differentiate between sex and love. I guess it is because of the business I am in. I see so many of these girls who dance nude for every man who comes along, yet love their boy friends and husbands dearly. The two things are different. One of them told me that sex was something God gave us and made it such a strong drive to populate the world. He gave us love to keep it populated. She made me think. If you think about it, it makes sense, God would have made humans like swans and some other animals if He wanted them to only have one mate for life."

Mackie said, "I believe that thinking that way would save a lot of marriages. I don't believe anyone should just let all barriers down, but I think if the two were together while the sex with another person was taking place it would be alright for both of them. If they can see it is just sexual enjoyment involved and not affection or love it would kill the jealousy factor. Joe got very jealous of you, Jenny, when he saw your nipples get hard while you danced, I am not sure you were sexually attracted or that you even realized it was happening. Poor Joe about ground his teeth down to the gums though." Jenny covered her breasts with her hands and began to cry. I put my arms around her and held her tight telling her not to cry. I told her it hurt me worse to see her cry than the dancing ever did. She looked up at me, "I didn't know, I really didn't know. Please, I will never wear this suit again."

"Hey, you will too!, I love it. The problem was with me, not you. You did not one tiny thing wrong, If a dance excited you, hey, it is supposed to. If it wasn't pleasant and exciting no one would dance. Dancing with different people is part of it and sexual overtones are part of it.. You just had the misfortune to marry a guy with two left feet. Sorry! I guess we should have gone dancing before you married me."

She kissed me with a ferocity I had never felt before.

"Take me home to bed, that is where you dance. I wouldn't trade you for any ten dancers in the world."

"I might believe eight." I laughed.

"Ten, not eleven, ten." she laughed.

We went home. We drove home in Tag's big SUV. Tag drove and I sat up front with him. The girls were in back. They were whispering and I heard Jenny crying. I turned around and they were cuddling each other. Mackie smiled at me, "She is still upset she hurt you. She will be alright. I think you married the sweetest girl I have ever met, I love her too."

We went to our suite and I helped her out of her jump suit, I hung it carefully in the closet for her. I turned and saw her on the bed her legs spread wide, her arms held out to me. I stripped and was on her in two seconds. I went right for her pussy and she giggled when I found her clit and sucked it in my lips and tongued it as fast as I could. She shook and squealed and her back arched and stayed up until I let her clit go. Then she sighed and relaxed and pulled me up over her. She pulled me on my back and climbed over me. She lay flat on top of my body for a while. It felt good. She lifted and kissed me, long and sweet. Then she moved down and kissed and sucked my nipples. She really made love to them. No other woman ever gave them any more than a passing smooch. Jennie really made them tingle and I loved it. I was feeling content and relaxed. She moved again and her long hair brushed over my body, felt her lips on my penis. Silky smooth, wet, warm and wonderful. Her lips just seemed to glide down my shaft and touched my pubic hair. Wow! She had all of me in her mouth and throat. I could feel her tongue along the bottom as she pulled back up. She pulled all the way off and licked down the outside with her lips and tongue working together. She paused at the base and sucked on each of my balls in turn, so softly and gently I almost came right then. My scrotum started to shrivel up drawing my balls up and beside the shaft. She knew I was getting close and went back and took him down her throat, she slipped up and down him and it was pure heaven. She held the head in her mouth and stroked him with her hands. I felt the center of my universe was in her mouth and hands. I was rigid with feelings of love and joy coursing through my body with lightning flashes blasting from my groin to my toes and fingers. I heard her gulp and air stream between her lips and my cock as her mouth filled with my sperm. She held him in her mouth until he was soft. Then she slid up my body and looked in my eyes. She pressed her lips to mine and passed my cum into my mouth, I passed it back and forth between my teeth with my tongue and placed it back in her mouth.. She did the same and returned it to me, it got larger each time. Eventually it was huge and she only passed me half and showed me she was swallowing her half. I did the same. I pulled the covers up over us and kissed her sweet lips again. She snuggled up to me and ran her hand down and held my cock. She gently caressed it and I felt the blood start to flow. She started giggling, "Here he comes again. A woman's work is never done."

"I can turn over and go to sleep."

"Don't you dare on our wedding night. I will not let you get away with that."

"OK, I'll just have to fuck your brains out then."

I rolled on top of her and slipped my cock in her still wet and hot pussy. I pulled a pillow down and put it under her ass. I started a slow long stroke from almost out to all the way in. After several minutes I stopped just inside her and made short strokes less than a inch long as fast as I could. She was well into her orgasm now and I moved a little deeper and did more short strokes, I knew I was getting very close myself so I slowed to a long slow movement again, often stopping for a short time at the top or bottom. She was mewing and was clinging to me with her arms and legs. I was having trouble resisting the feeling as her vagina seemed to be gripping me harder and harder. It was still wonderfully wet, slippery, and warm but it was feeling so damned good I just could no longer holdback. My brain seemed to overload and I started cuming and it lasted far longer than ever before. I saw stars blinding me. I fell off of her and had to struggle to get back to her and hold her close to me. I felt her shake me and call my name. I struggled to open my eyes and then I saw her lovely face, God she was beautiful. She had tears in her eyes. She smiled back at me. "What happened?" I asked. She said she wasn't sure but she thought I had passed out. It scared her. I thought about it. I felt fine now, really good, I had never felt better.

I kissed her tenderly, "Sweetheart, I was trying to fuck your brains out, I think I fucked my own brains out. I have never felt an emotion so intense as when I climaxed with you. Every nerve in my body overloaded I think. Damn! You are my world now, I never want to let you go. I am just not capable of putting into words how much I love you, my sweet Jennie girl."

"Oh! Joe, Darling, I love you too! I am so lucky to have you. Never, Never, Ever will you be Far Away Joe again. Promise."

"Yes, I promise." We slept in each other's arms.

In the morning we had a late breakfast and Tag was chomping at the bit to take me out and see if I could still use a fly rod. Jennie and Mackie wanted to go shop some boutiques they had seen last night.

Tag put me on some good fish. I managed to land a nice bone and a super Mangrove Snapper of about fifteen pounds. We kept the snapper for dinner. The long rod came back to me very quickly but I couldn't get Jennie out of my head and concentrate on fishing. I kept seeing Jennie on the bed holding her arms out to me.

As we motored slowly home I told Tag what had happened to me. He told me the same thing had happened to him only to a lesser degree. He said he had told his doctor about it. He was told not to worry about it, The doctor told him it was a psychosomatic thing that men sometimes experienced in new relationships. It is known as the "Little Death'. We both admitted that we really didn't know what that meant, but we decided not to worry about it.

Mackie and Jennie were there when we got back. Mary was delighted to get the snapper. The girls said they had a nice time shopping. They had bought a few things. Tag told them that it was only fair that they model what they had bought. The girls looked at each other and put their heads together. They smiled and said, "Later, tonight."

Mary served up an exquisite meal of Island Style baked stuffed snapper. It was really fine eating.

After dinner Mackie and Jennie put Mackie's two kids to bed. Jennie came and sat in my lap and she said she had something on her mind. She kissed me and said, "Joe, sweetie, I want to make a baby with you. I know I am on the border of being too old. I really want to try if you agree." It took me by surprise, I had never thought about it. How could I ever say no to this woman for anything that was in my power to give her?

"Yes, my Darling wife. Yes. But I want you to think about all the ramifications of having a baby. Take a day or two. I will do what ever you want, I just want you to think about all you will have to go through during a pregnancy. There will be much of it I just can't help you with no matter how much I love you and want to help. I can't be sick for you in the mornings, I can't help you carry the baby on those really bad days. I will really, really want to. Not possible though. You know that far better than I do. It is your decision, I will back you 100 percent in whatever you want. The only thing I have in the way of a condition is.. ..if you do get pregnant there will be no turning back."

"Oh! Joe, do you think I could ever do that? Kill your baby? Not ever." She cried softly on my chest. I lifted her chin and kissed her. "Are you ready to try?"

She wiped her eyes, "Not now silly, I am still on the pill. I will tell you when." Tag and Mack sat on the other side of the room watching us. "Did you guys solve the national economic problem?"