Far Away Joe's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but we are working on Domestic issues, Jennie wants a baby. We are taking it under advisement. Do you have any ideas on the subject?"

"Why certainly, I can tell you how to do it. Where do you want to start."

"Tag, shut up!" said Mackie, "They are serious, I think it is wonderful, if you both want it. You have to think back on how it was for you when you had your son. Was his father much help then?"

"I have never told this to a soul, I don't know who his father was. I was gang raped and have no idea who he was. There were about six of them and they grabbed me in a dark alley and took me to a motel and did what they wanted. I just wanted to live through it. I wouldn't give him up though, it wasn't his fault, I love him more than I can tell you. I would just love to have a baby with this man I love and who loves me. It would be totally different."

Mackie looked at Tag, "Yes it would be wouldn't it. I know exactly how you feel. Tag we need to talk soon."

"Mackie, you already know I want a baby with you. We don't need to talk."

"OK, guys, Let's play for a week or two. Then we get serious, GYN guys, Fertility pills, Invetro, what ever it takes so Jennie and I can be preggers together. I am going to plan a farewell tour, I just want to be a mom and wife. No more Mackie Ann Stone, just Momma Gordon."

Tag pulled her into his arms and kissed her thoroughly. Jennie and I watched and smiled. Mackie looked a little dazed, " Wow, can he ever kiss. I love it."

Tag said, "Hey, you guys were going to model what you bought today for us." The girls got up and went in Mackie's bathroom. A few minutes later they came out wearing Terry bathrobes. Mackie walked out in the center of the patio. She looked at both Tag and I and dropped her robe. She was wearing a sheer bra that didn't cover the top half of her breasts, her nipples jutted out like fingers. She wore thigh high stockings and sheer panties that matched the bra. She was incredibly gorgeous. Jenny walked beside her and dropped her robe. She wore a little corset that pushed her breasts high without covering any thing but the bottom part. Her stockings were held up by garter straps under sheer panties that matched the corset. She wore stiletto heels. I was astounded by her beauty and aroused by how sexy they were. I stood and walked to her, I picked her up and carried her to our bed. I went to the door and looked back. They were gone. I latched the door and stripped off my clothes as fast as I could.

"Damn, girl, you shouldn't do that to an old man, I don't know if my heart can handle it. You are just too sexy to describe, the most beautiful wife a man could have. I can't help it, I have to eat you for desert. Right now."

I pushed her back on the bed and pulled her legs apart. I pulled her wispy little panties aside and simply buried my face in her pussy. She was wet and ready for me. My tongue went wild trying to lick every speck of her. I finally calmed down and delighted in carefully tracing every tiny fold and wrinkle in her inner lips with the tip of my tongue. The lips were like a flower opening to my probing tongue and her mewing and humming were like background music for my feast. She was holding my head with her hands and saying my name over and over and mumbling other words that made no sense to me. I thumbed the lips apart and inserted my fingers while I played with the nub of her erect clit with the soft underside of the tip of my tongue. She began to tremble and jerk her legs. I ran my tongue down and went around and around and then pressed into her nut brown puckered anus. She yelped and I thought I had hurt her until her hands pulled on my head so hard I couldn't breath. I shook loose, got a breath and pushed my tongue in her asshole as far as I could and wiggled it as hard as I could. She started grinding her hips up and down and I climbed up over her and pushed my cock in her pussy. She was moving so hard it was all I could do to stay in her but it felt amazing. I just pushed ahead as hard as I could into her and because of the arch of her back I seemed to go deeper than ever before. She was really screaming now and I was afraid she would waken the house. My orgasm exploded in me before I was ready and it was a real doozie. Damn she had worked my cock over with her gyrating hips and pelvis. She hugged me to her and was softly crying. I tried to pull up and look at her and she whispered, "Please don't move, stay still." I could still feel her trembling so I just turned my head a little and kissed her face. She turned so our lips met. It was a sweet tender kiss. At last she was still.

"Joe you are scary with the things you do to me. I wanted you to stay still because I was still orgasming. I thought I had felt every thing but you keep surprising me. I love it." I pulled the covers up and felt her kick off her shoes. I hugged her back and cupped a breast in my hand and slept that way feeling the comfort of it all night long.

Tag and I grinned sheepishly at each other in the morning. I looked at the girls and made a show of licking my lips, "Are you girls going shopping again today, please."

Tag grinned, "You guys need to be a little more quiet when you make love. Mackie hardly ever drowns you out when she screams. But that is why the kids sleep way over on the other side of the house."

Mackie smiled softly at Jennie, "Please pay no attention to my silly husband, I love to hear the joy in your voice. I hope I sound as happy as you do."

Jennie smiled back, "Honey, you sound so sweet and blissful and overflowing with love for that man I just want to scream in joy with you."

Mackie grinned, "I hear a song in that but I don't know how I could write it so it wouldn't be rated triple X."

"So are we off to Fort Lauderdale this morning?"

Tag said, "That's the plan, we are taking the Lear because it needs to go north for a charter later today anyway. It should only be about a little over an hour, door to door."

Jennie said, "Give me our ETA and I'll have Tommy meet us with the limo. Give me your side number so he can find us."

"Who is Tommy?" Mackie asked.

"Oh! You should get one. He is the cutest hunk you have ever seen. He is my boat Captain, Driver and gofer. Women drool over him all the time, and wonder if."

"Wonder if?"

"Sure, they wonder if I am screwing him."

"Well?"

"No, but I know Joe wondered too, didn't you Dear."

"The thought crossed my mind. He is a hunk."

"Let me put your mind at ease. I really love the boy. My son sent him to me. He was one of Billy's Marines in Iraq. He was terribly wounded and was in hospitals for a long time. He saved my son's life and had his genitals shot off while doing it. I will always have a job for him as long as I live. I have money going in trust for him so he will always be taken care of. He loves taking care of me and fishing, in that order."

I had to wipe my eyes, Damn what fools we can be. My love for my wife soared.

Jennie and I were surprised to see Mackie slide into the pilot's seat in the Lear Jet and Tag took the copilot seat. The real pilot sat in back with us. He grinned and assured us that they were as good as he was. "The two of them are very, very good or I wouldn't be sitting here."

The weather was as clear as a bell and Mackie held the plane down after take off and told us to look out the left side of the plane. I think she dropped down to a few feet off the water as we went by their little island, then she stood the jet on it's tail and climbed to cruising altitude. I could see the two of them grinning at each other like a couple of kids.

Tommy was waiting for us and was even wearing a chauffeurs uniform. He grinned like a monkey as he called Jennie, 'Missus Delaney'. He looked spit and polish sharp. The limo was spotless too. He handled all the baggage and had us in the elevator to the condos in no time. We had every thing put in Jennie's condo because Tag and Mack insisted the wanted to be with us, not next door. Mackie pulled Jennie around the apartment looking at every thing. They couldn't believe the view from the patio. There was a telescope Jennie said her son installed for her. She aimed it to the south a little bit and told Tag to look.

He looked and smiled, "I see it, I see Far Away Joe's Café!" Mackie looked too then Jen moved the thing a hair and Mackie said, "That's your boat? It's beautiful. Hey is that Tommy I see?" Jennie looked and said, "Yep, that's my toy boy."

Mackie looked at Jen, "I want to cry thinking of the waste, he is really gorgeous."

"I know what you mean, if I let him, he follows me around like a puppy. He loves it when I take him shopping. He will put on that uniform and follow right behind me every where I go. He never cracks a smile. Stands like a ramrod. Carries my packages and opens every door for me like I was his Queen. When we get back in the Limo he laughs his head off. He will say, 'Now that showed them some real class.' He likes to go into a coffee shop or somewhere with me. He will stand at attention at my elbow and never blink, like a statue. He loves every one looking at him. I admit it gives me a charge too! Why not?"

"Oh! Can we take him shopping tomorrow?"

"Only if you go shopping for lingerie." said Tag.

"Oh! That IS fun. I hold skimpy little things up to me and ask him how they look. He turns beet red. He is so cute. Or I ask him to hold a bra or a pair of panties and he does the same thing. I guess I am mean but I can see he is disappointed if we don't go to one place like that during a day, and I can see him have trouble keeping a smile off his face when we come out."

I looked at my wife, "Sweetie, I know you love him, you wouldn't ever do anything to embarrass him or hurt his feelings. Not you."

We had four magnificent salads waiting for us in the refrigerator. They were from the restaurant, Jen had arranged for them. We carried them to the patio and ate under umbrella. Tag and I explored the apartment, I had never seen all of it. It had two bedrooms, two huge baths and a large office with computer equipment and such." I knew I could be happy there. We joined the girls as Jennie was going to show Mack the other apartment, so we joined them. Jennie pointed to a wall in the living room.

"Right here is the wall we will remove."

"Why?" I asked.

"We will need the room if we have kids."

"Kids? I was thinking one!"

"I had four or five in mind." She saw the look on my face and started laughing. "Only if they all come at the same time."

Life was never going to be dull around this sweet girl.

Tommy awaited us with the Limo for dinner. Tag and I wore huge grins as we escorted our wives to the long black Lincoln, They were both gorgeous, Mack in a evening suit with a short above the knee skirt and Jenny in a pants suit. I am not a fan of pants on my ladies but in this case I had to admit she looked delicious. She looked elegant.

Dinner was superb. Flawless service and an outstanding saddle of venison in a wild blueberry sauce, lovely wine and a chocolate mousse for desert made for an unbeatable evening.

We savored some after dinner brandy and listened to some music. Mack and Jessie went to put on something more comfortable. Mackie came back in silk pajamas that were super sexy. The material seemed to cling to her body like a additional skin. Jenny wore a long soft gray sheath that molded to her shape. She had on high heeled strappy sandals. Jennie put on some dance music and took Mackie's hands and Tag and I watched in awe as they moved together. They danced almost like lovers, kisses and caresses were never joined, lips and hands stayed a fraction of an inch apart. It was incredibly sensual and sexy. When the music ended they stood several inches a part and looked into each others eyes. Mackie turned and ever so softly said to Tag, "May I let Jennie make love to me?" Tag slowly nodded. Jennie looked at me. My mouth was bone dry so I nodded too.

Jennie softly touched her lips to Mackie's lips. She ran her hands gently over the smaller girls body, barely making contact. The she moved Mackie in front of a upholstered chair, unbuttoned the silk jacket and slipped it off the girl's shoulders. It slithered to the floor. Jen hooked her thumbs in the waist of the pants and slowly pulled them down to join the jacket. Mackie stood still with her eyes closed. Jennie took her hands and slowly moved her back until she felt the chair and sat down. Jennie leaned and kissed her lips softly. Mack's eyes opened and she smiled at Jen. My wife stood and reached up and slipped the straps off her shoulders. The gown pooled at her feet leaving her nude too. Jen sank slowly to her knees. And reached out and pulled Mackie to her. Their breasts touched nipple to nipple. Jen tilted her head and kissed Mack's lips. It was a long loving kiss. I looked down, I didn't remember removing my clothes but I was nude too. I looked at Tag, he was nude and was watching the girls as he stroked his erection.

I crawled closer and watched Jennie's tongue circle Mack's nipple several times, then her lips closed very softly over it. I could see the skin and flesh of the breast extend as Jen sucked on and pulled out on the nipple. Mackie mewed deep in her throat and Jen released the suction and the breast returned to it's normal shape. Jen moved to the other breast and repeated the loving of that breast. Jen repeated the sucking of Mack's breasts several times and the nipples stood way out, engorged and much larger and stiffer. Mack was making louder noises now and Jen lifted and kissed her lips. They were both cooing now. Jen Spread Mackie's legs and licked her way up the girl's soft thighs to Mack's pussy. I could see the moisture dripping from Mackie's pussy. I wanted to help Jennie but knew I shouldn't. This was for the two of them. Jenny pressed her face into Mack's groin and the little girl went into spasms. My wife used the fingers of both hands to probe inside Mackie's vagina. Jennie lapped up every drop of Mackie's juice and slurped softly to increase the flow. Mackie shuddered and screamed "Yes, Yes, Yes" at the top of her lungs. She gently pushed Jen's face away from her.

She pushed Jennie back on to the carpeted floor and pressed her face into Jen's pussy. She looked at Jennie, "Please, may I? I have never done it before but I will die if I don't do you now. I need to love you, God knows I need to love you my precious Jennie." Jenny lay back and spread her legs for Mackie. Mackie pressed her face into Jen's pussy. I moved closer and saw her little tongue flipping up and down Jennifer's slit. Jen was rolling her head back and forth and moaning softly with her joy. I could see Mackie gently and softly lapping at Jennie's pussy. Damn they were hot. Jenny suddenly reached down and pulled Mack up so she could kiss her mouth. She whispered, "Mackie I want you to feel Joe's cock in your sweet pussy, you will love it." The two of them looked at Tag who grinned and nodded his answer. Jen reached over and pulled me to Mackie. I moved over her and pressed my lips to hers. Sweet, Sweet, Sweet. I felt Jen rub my cock up and down Mackie's pussy. She guided him in. Mackie felt heavenly, She was wet and tight and hot. She began to move under me and I knew I was about to cum. Damn. Damn. I loved the feel of her and just exploded. Wow! I was heartbroken I had let everyone down and came too soon. I just didn't move and watched Tag put my wife on her back and rub his cock up and down her slit. He moved in and out of her and her eyes never left his face. He thrust into her hard and her legs moved up around his body. I could hear his pelvis smack against Jen's bottom as he plowed into her. I felt my blood begin to flow and I moved a little into Mackie's pussy, I was hard again. I began to move in time with Tag, we were both moving strongly now. I saw him glance at me and I knew instantly what he wanted. I pulled off Mackie and I moved behind him as he moved to Mackie. I plunged my hard cock into Jen's pussy and kissed her sweet lips. She pulled me to her tighter with her arms. She started moaning louder and louder and I knew she was having an orgasm and increased my thrusts to try and cum with her. I reached a mind blowing orgasm and rolled over pulling her on top of me. She lay still for several moments then kissed me sweetly. She whispered of her love for me as she kissed my eyes, nose and lips. We lay till and watched Tag still moving slowly in and out of Mackie.

Jennie started moving on my cock which was still in her pussy. I felt it start to get hard from her movements and the grasp of her vagina, I lay still and watched the smile grow on her lips. She moved up over me until I slipped out of her and she slipped down over me and grasped my cock with both hands and then popped him into her mouth. She took him down her throat and I was in heaven. I heard Mackie say, "Look at Jennie, she is deep throating Joe. I wish I could do that to you." Jennie raised off of me and said, "come over here Tag and I will do you if Mackie will keep Joe happy." I watched Jennie take Tag in her mouth to the hilt of his cock. I felt Mackie cover the head of my cock with her sexy mouth and turned to watch her as she watched Jen and Tag. She really knew how to use her tiny mouth to please a man, golly, the girl was good as can be. I heard Tag groan and moan that he was cumming. Mack and I watched as Jen took his cum in her mouth. I gave Mackie a load of cum shortly after that. The girls moved together and mixed the cum in their mouths and then swallowed it. Sexy as hell. What a night. Mackie and Jenny disappeared out on to the patio. A few minutes later we heard them giggling together and Tag and I walked out to find them in a hot tub I didn't even know about. We joined them and it really rejuvenated me. Jenny walked in the condo and came out with towels and terry robes. We all got out and dried off. Mackie asked if the robes were optional. She ran her hands over her tiny body and said, "I like this. Let the guys sit on the couch and Jen can teach me to do like the girls do down in Far Away Joe's." Jen grinned and stepped in front of Tag and thrust her hips in and out. She stopped.

"To get the proper effect the guys need to sit on the floor, no let them kneel. That is about right. She rotated her hips and then pushed them towards Tag until her pussy almost touched his lips. She rocked back and forth and bent her knees so her breasts almost touched his face. She stood again and turned around and bent over until her sweet ass was not quite touching him, her feet were slightly spread so he got a great view of her asshole and her pussy. She wiggled as she watched him from between her legs. She stopped and told Mackie to try it. Mackie had the idea perfectly and actually brushed my nose with her pussy. Mackie went through the whole routine and it was very nice to watch. I looked down, Tag and I both had erections. Jen explained that the dancing ,if you could call it that, was easier at the club because of the brass poles the girls had to hold on to. I looked at Tag and winked and the next time Mack bent over away from me I grabbed her hips and pulled her back and buried my tongue in her pussy, she squealed but didn't pull away. I ran my tongue around her little puckered pink anus and then pushed it deep in to her. She moaned and turned around and pulled me down on the floor. She looked at Jennie and said "you were keeping Joe's mouth a secret, wow what a tongue on him." She spread her legs wide and pulled my face into her pussy. I licked and sucked at her. She released my head and I spread her open and found her clit and inner lips and feasted on them, she was delicious. Her juices were sweet and very clear. She raised her rear higher and I rimmed her again and got her little asshole very juicy with her fluids. I gently inserted a finger and she lay still and watched me. She liked the feeling and smiled a little. I moved the finger in and out and her eyes slowly closed. I put my tongue in her and wiggled it, she smiled again and I inserted two fingers, she looked at me again and let her eyes drift shut. I moved the two fingers in and out of her and she purred. I tried three fingers and she let her eyes stay closed. I fucked in and out with three fingers spreading her asshole more and more. I licked her pussy and her ass from time to time and kept her nice and juicy, I glanced at Tag and Jen, they were watching closely. I nodded at Tag and reached for him with my left hand and then signaled Jen to get his cock ready. She got up and hurried to the bed room and came back with a little bottle of Astroglide. Ah! My favorite lube. She put some on my fingers and coated Tag's cock liberally with it. I moved to the right without changing my strokes in and out of the sweet little ass in front of me. I took Tag's cock in my left hand and pulled my fingers out and slipped him in. He slid in about an inch and her eyes flew open, I said "just relax Honey, Tag loves you, just relax, you will love it, close your eyes and relax the sphincter muscle in your rectum, let him slide in . That's good sweet girl, that feels nice doesn't it, relax and let him please you, relax. If it hurts at all say so, don't let us hurt you one speck. He is almost all in you, relax and let him give you pleasure. Feel his cock slip in and out, he loves it, so will you when you are used to it. Relax girl, how does it feel now?"