Far Away Joe's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! I love it, I really do, I can feel the ridge round the head go in and out. I think I feel his pulse. I think I am going to orgasm, yes, I ammmm, oh yessss. I love it. I feel Tag cumming in me now, oh, yessss."

Tag froze, his head thrown back, his eyes closed. Jen and I watched them come down from where they had been. Jen pulled my face around and kissed me, "That was beautiful. I have never seen it done so well in such a short time. I have never seen anyone start someone on their back, everyone does it on their knees."

I looked at Mack and Tag, "Were you guys Ok with that. I thought Mack liked it so I went on with it, I was praying I wouldn't hurt you little girl. That is why I like my girls on their back the first time. I can watch their face and see if something hurts. It is also less frightening for her if she can just look and see what you are doing. Mack was great, she relaxed and was pretty well open with my fingers, if she had been having trouble I would have stopped or used a small dildo or something." Mackie sat up and pulled my face down on her lips and kissed me deeply. "It was lovely, you were so gentle with me, I knew you wouldn't do anything to hurt me, I just listened to you and relaxed. I was really pleased when you let Tag be the first one. That was sweet, you did all the work and he had all the fun, I think he had fun. We have been talking about trying that for months but Tag was afraid he would hurt me."

"Did you like it Tag, did you have fun?"

"I was scared for Mackie when I realized what you were doing. You knew how to do it though. And I did enjoy the hell out of it. She was so damned tight."

I said, "Now that we did that I have to teach Jen to take it in the ear."

They all looked at me. I couldn't keep my face straight and broke down and laughed. Jen poked me hard on the arm.

"You had us going for a second, you bastard, I was wondering, how will he do that, we will get even some day, right guys?"

Mackie said, "Not me, I love him. He is my best bud. I will let him do anything he wants to me."

Jennifer put her arms around me and smiled, "Yes, we all love him, and he is the best nighttime snuggler in the whole world, he will cuddle you all night long and make you feel loved and secure." Mackie grinned, "Maybe I'll borrow him some night."

"No way, he is booked solid forever with me. I can't sleep with out him anymore. I don't want to try anyway."

"Guys, I have never in my life had such a wonderful night as tonight. I love all of you and every one of you pleased me tonight. I am full of love and contentment. However, I am an old man, I need to go to bed. If you guys want to stay up and play some more I won't mind a bit."

Jennie jumped up and grabbed my arm, "I'm with you, I need my cuddling."