Far From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vetman
Vetman
289 Followers

I could see the dance floor about 15 feet below. I moved over next to Britney, leaned over the countertop and looked down. I was looking down at the crowd standing on the main floor only 10 feet below. I saw quite a few faces that were only 5 feet below the floor we were standing on looking up at me, one of them gesturing and pointing. It suddenly struck me that they were all looking at Britney. As close as they were, I was sure they had to have a very clear view right up her very short little skirt and her shaved pussy had to be visible.

As we had stood there unaware, guys had started to notice the incredible site above them. The longer we stood there, the larger the group had become as guys walking by noticed the guys looking up and stopped to stare as well. She might have realized her exposure and moved away, had she been sober. I normally would have pulled her away immediately, but the drinks were affecting me as well and the crowd of men staring up my wife's skirt at her bare pussy suddenly hit me as very erotic and a little exciting.

I told her that I was going to get another round of drinks and left her there. I walked quickly to the stairs and quickly down. As I got to the area below Britney, the crowd was noisy and I could hear some of the laughing and comments. I looked up as I moved through the crowd and caught my breath. Whenever the dance floor lights brightened, the view up Britney's skirt was very clear, and with her legs slightly apart her bare pussy was unmistakably on display. The good news was that her face was hidden by the counter. Suddenly she shifted and spread her legs a little more to lecherous comments from the crowd. I saw her lurker from the stairs looking up in the center of the crowd and was sure many more were drawn to the view. I kept walking and went quickly back upstairs to the bar to order our drinks.

I sat the drinks on the table next to her and stood behind her again. My heart was racing thinking about the possibilities to expose her even more. I was tempted to reach around and play with her pussy or push my leg between her legs to make her spread open even wider, or both. But so far Britney was drunk enough to be blissfully unaware that she had been showing her pussy to such a large audience for so long and I was afraid she would notice the crowd's reaction and be upset. So I suggested that we move to one of the sofas for a while. As she turned and moved away from the counter we heard people applauding, but she never suspected why. From the looks she was getting from the bar I guessed that some of the lurkers below had come up to see who the pussy in the short white skirt had belonged to.

No sofa was available so we stood by the bar watching the crowd and sipping our drinks. Girls were using the low tables between the sofas to dance on and show off and were getting a lot of attention. We turned to look when cheers erupted behind us in time to see two girls standing on a table flashing their breasts at their friends. Other girls dancing on the tables were bending forward or squatting and flashing their panties to those seated on the sofas. The atmosphere was getting wilder as the night went on.

We finished our drinks and decided to head back downstairs to dance some more. I was really starting to feel all the drinks and noticed that Britney was having trouble walking straight. Even her speech was getting a little slurred. I helped her back down another set of stairs and spotted the smaller raised dance floor nearby and led her to it. We sat our drinks down and climbed the three steps up onto the small dance floor. The floor held about 15 couples comfortably and there were only six already dancing so we had some room. As we danced in the middle of the floor, I noticed the people standing around the dance floor watching were about eye level with the bottom of Britney's skirt, which was flipping all around from her hip movements. At their level they had to be seeing a lot of her gorgeous bare ass.

Britney seemed to be having trouble with her balance and was moving steadily closer to one side of the dance floor. I moved behind her and put my arm on her waist to help steady her. She leaned forward, forcing me to hold her tighter around her waist, which pushed her ass into my groin. As she straightened up, some guys let out a 'yeah' and I heard some whistling, which is usually a sign that a girl is flashing nearby. I looked around but didn't see anything.

As we danced, the guys around us kept reacting to something. I finally let go of Britney's waist and we separated. I turned away from her momentarily and it seemed that a lot of guys had moved to the edge of the stage just behind me. When I turned back, I saw Britney from the side dancing and completely unaware or just no longer caring that her breast was hanging completely out of her top. I was turned on seeing her breast so erotically exposed as she danced so I just kept dancing and left her exposed for everyone to enjoy. A few more 'Yeahs' were shouted, and then I heard some more whistles and shouts behind me. When I turned and looked, I saw several of the guys by the side had stooped down with their hands on the edge of the dance floor. With Britney closer to the edge, they were low enough to get a clear view of Britney's perfect ass. They must have just noticed her shaved pussy and were reacting.

Suddenly Britney started loosing her balance and fell backwards toward the middle of the floor onto her butt. As I helped her up, there was just no way to keep from completely exposing her to the whole audience who were cheering loudly, which was drawing even more attention to her. I helped her off the dance floor without even bothering about her exposed breast. I held Britney's waist tightly for support as we made our way back to the bar where we had left Chris and Kate earlier. I wasn't sure, but I think some of her audience was following us. We found Chris and Kate near the bar and joined them. Kate noticed Britney's exposure immediately and reached to help her cover up. Britney was so drunk by now that she weaved a little standing there. Kate seemed very drunk too, but a little more aware. She told me Chris was smashed and that he just wanted to sit. I suggested that we ought to be leaving, but Britney objected and wanted another drink.

"I dun wanna go." She slurred. "Thish is our vacation...... and I feel reeealy gooood. We dunt haf to drive.... Soooo..... lets haf fun". I knew that she already had too much to drink, but I gave in and got Britney and Kate another drink.

Somebody had been making an announcement but with all the noise I only caught a little of what they were saying. Now he was saying something about not being responsible if anyone is injured on the dance floor. It seemed like a general announcement. As the music started I asked Kate what it was about and she said she didn't hear it either, but she thought that there was some kind of special dance coming up.

Britney said "Yea, les dance sumore".

Kate asked to join us since Chris was too far gone to dance. Britney responded, "umkay".

As we worked our way to the middle of the dance floor, I noticed a lot of people leaving the floor and others heading onto the floor like us. I noticed a lot of single guys either moving around the dance floor by themselves or leaning against the wall watching. It struck me as a little strange, but I wasn't thinking real clearly.

As we danced together to some really high energy, loud music, the lights went out on the dance floor and after about 20 seconds, out of nowhere I felt something very light and wet falling on our heads as people shouted and laughed. It felt like soapy foam and it was seemed to be coming from all sides and falling down on us. We huddled a little closer together, dancing and laughing at the strange feeling. In no time we were completely buried in foam over our heads. I wiped the foam off my face and realized that I was getting soaking wet. In the dim light, I could see Britney's hair covered in foam. I brushed a blob of foam off of her head and her shoulder. I turned away to check on Kate and saw her a few steps away with her wet hair plastered to the side of her face. She was covered with gobs of foam and grinning as she reached up and pulled her top down enough to pop her breasts out. She drunkenly threw her hands over her head laughing and shook her boobs back and forth just as the lights came back up unusually bright. Even as drunk as I was, my cock started to respond to Kate's bare boobs swinging around in the bright light.

The foam was subsiding and we seemed to be creating our own hole in the foam with all our moving around. I could hear shouts and cheering from the balcony and guessed that they were spotting Kate and probably some other wild things visible to those looking down. Some guys moving past slowed to look at Kate's breasts and then froze as they looked past her at Britney. I had lost sight of Britney with my attention on Kate's breasts. I looked over at Britney and couldn't believe my eyes. Her long hair was hanging straight down and, in the brighter lights, she appeared to be staggering around completely nude. Her thin white top and skirt were soaked, plastered to her skin and almost completely transparent. From the front it was very obvious that she was nude except for the brief outfit. She was doing something between a dance and a drunken stagger, with her eyes closed.

Before I could move to Britney, Kate moved in front of me, turned and pushed her ass back into my groin. I grabbed her waist with both hands and started grinding my hardening cock into her ass to the beat of the music. I was worried that Britney might get upset seeing us and I looked over at her in time to see her loose her balance and start staggering backwards. She backed right into one of the lurkers who caught her and kept her from falling. Britney pushed back into him and started moving her ass around. It took a few seconds but he realized that she was dancing and started moving with her. Even drunk I was a little concerned when I saw him bring his hand up and start massaging my Britney's exposed breast, but at the time my drunken mind decided that it was harmless and she seemed ok with it.

I will forever be amazed that I could have done it, but I totally forgot about my Britney when Kate moved one of my hands to her bare breast as she continued pushing her ass against me. My drunken mind succumbed to the intense lust that I suddenly felt for Kate. I massaged her wonderful large breast and pinched her erect nipple as I drove my cock into her ass as hard as I could. I was past rational thinking and thought Kate was too, so I dared to drop my other hand to her crotch and started to massage her through her skirt. I expected to get pushed away, but instead I felt her hand behind her searching for my rock hard cock. When she found it and started squeezing, I dropped my hand to reach under her skirt and back up to massage her through her silky panties.

She slowed her dancing to almost a stop, and moved her legs further apart as I her rubbed her clit. She was moving her crotch slowly around and quietly moaning and saying "Oh god, oh god yes".

I finally slipped my fingers under the leg band of her panties to massage the wonderful wet folds of her bare womanhood directly. She was swollen and dripping wet as my finger tips found her erect clit and pressed on it, moving it in small rapid circles. We were both grunting and moaning from the forbidden lust we had succumbed to in full view of the cheering audience on the balcony.

I started coming back to earth when I finally raised my head enough and caught site of Britney 20 or 30 feet away. She was just standing there bent over with her hands resting just above her knees for support. Her skirt was up on her back and her bare ass against the lurker, facing toward me with her head down. Her legs were spread apart and she wasn't even pretending to dance. Three other guys were close on either side of her watching her getting thoroughly molested by the lurker behind her. Her top had been pushed aside and the lurker was leaning over her and roughly massaging her breast. Her skirt had been pushed up in the front and had stuck to her wet stomach. His other hand was between her legs groping her intimately. I was dazed and confused. Even as drunk as she was, I couldn't ever imagine Britney letting a complete stranger feel her up and finger her. Then it struck me. She must think that's me behind her and he's taking the opportunity to practically rape her.

He moved his hand from her breast and wrapped his arm around her waist. He bent his knees and stooped down a little behind her. That's when I spotted his erect cock between her legs. He had pulled his cock out and had been getting off pushing it against her bare ass. I snapped completely out of it when I saw that he was holding his hard cock with his free hand and trying to guide it upward into her pussy. As he struggled trying to guide the head of his cock to that magic spot between her swollen lips, the guy next to her reached out and started groping her hanging breast. The lurker on her other side saw his opportunity and reached out to massage her other breast.

I pulled away from Kate just as the guy managed to ram his cock up into her. Her eyes flew open in surprise when he drove it all the way home. He only had a few seconds to enjoy the feeling of being inside before my flat palm went past Britney and hard into his face as I screamed, "Get off her!"

I managed to catch Britney as he stumbled to the floor. He struggled to get up and sprinted away into the crowd and the dissipating foam. The other three had turned and rushed away before the one on the floor even got up. Britney was looking at me thoroughly confused, her eyes unfocused and barely coherent as I pulled her skirt down and tried to arrange her top over her breasts. Her wet clothes just clung to her skin making them transparent and making her still appear to be naked as I lifted her in my arms and carried her unsteadily from the floor. Kate had recovered was following while still arranging her top. I noticed quite a few other girls that looked like they had just finished a wet T-shirt contest along the way.

I stopped to get her handbag that Chris was supposed to be guarding, without putting her down. Kate tried to wake Chris as I kept going toward the door. Outside I carried her to one of the several cabs available. The Mexican cab drivers eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head as I put Britney down and held her.

"Can you take us to Blue Bay?" I asked.

"Not a problem, senor" he replied as he opened the back door for us.

After I managed to get her into the seat, I stood and saw the cab driver still staring and holding the door. I looked back at Britney and saw that her skirt was stuck at her waist and one of her breasts was hanging out. I reached in and pulled her skirt down and took the door from the cab driver and closed it. We walked around to the other side and both got in. He turned around and started making small talk while he gawked at Britney. I covered her breast and told him I was in a hurry.

Britney was leaning against me and completely out for the fifteen-minute trip back to Blue Bay. Along the way I suddenly thought about my tryst with Kate and lifted my fingers to my nose to enjoy her scent. I paid him when we stopped and got out to get Britney. The cab driver raced around to hold the door for me as I got Britney out. He offered to help me carry her (out of the goodness of his heart) and I said sarcastically, "Thanks for your too kind offer, but I can handle her from here".

I gave up worrying about her modesty as I pulled her out and lifted her up. The cab driver was smiling broadly as I thanked him and headed through the lobby and back outside toward our room.

Once inside I laid Britney on the bed and just looked at her in her skimpy, damp outfit. I pushed her little skirt up and spread her legs wide. I stripped my clothes off as I stood staring at the beautiful open pussy that so many others had enjoyed that night. I untied her top from around her neck to expose those perfect breasts. I slid my fingers into her and finger fucked her hard as I slowly stroked my rock hard cock. She moaned quietly in acknowledgement, but was like a rag doll. She was helpless, completely at my mercy, as I raised her legs and slid my cock into her wetness. It felt almost like rape being able to do anything that I wanted to her.

Forbidden thoughts crept into my drunken, horny mind and I just couldn't resist taking advantage of her helplessness. I pulled out of her and moved to the curtains, opening them wide so that any passers by could look in and enjoy my naked Britney- her legs pointed toward the window and spread wide open. I moved to the side of the bed and turned her head as I pushed my cock, still wet with her own juices, into her open mouth. As I pushed it slowly in and out, she responded, and began lightly sucking. I reached down and fingered her wide-open pussy.

I withdrew from her mouth, lifted her legs and slid my cock back into her soaked pussy, slowly sliding it back out and all the way in a few times before again moving to her side and pushing my wet cock back into her mouth. I shuddered suddenly, wondering if anyone was at the window enjoying her nude body and watching her sucking her own juices off of my cock. Did the cab driver follow us and was even now leering at her display?

Overcome with the depravity of what I was doing to her, I again slid my cock into all the way her soaked pussy and inserted it back into her mouth, almost cumming from the excitement of imagining an audience jerking off watching her at the window as she sucked on my cock.

Finally overcome with the need to get my cock into her, I withdrew and lifted her legs over my shoulders and pushed my rock hard cock as far into her as possible. As I pushed, I slid my finger into her mouth so she could again taste herself. As she started to respond, I withdrew halfway and started pounding into her. She moaned and then started yelling as I kept pounding, determined to make her orgasm. When she went over the edge, I shoved hard into her and held it there as I unloaded way up into her. Finally spent, I slowly got up leaving Britney spread wide open with her legs pointed toward the window.

I moved casually toward the light switch by the door and switched the lights off. I glanced out the window and thought I saw a movement in the darkness. Could it have been my imagination or had there been an audience. Now feeling a little guilty for exposing my sweet bride like a slut, I closed the curtains, removed her skirt and top gently put her under the sheets before joining her. I held her naked body close as we both slipped off into a drunken sleep.

Britney was sick the next morning and we both were nursing horrible hangovers. Thankfully, she barely remembered going back out on the dance floor for that last dance, but couldn't remember the foam and never mentioned the guys molesting her. She only commented on how she had enjoyed how aggressive I'd been all evening feeling her up. We managed some breakfast and went back to our room and slept some more. That afternoon we dragged ourselves to the beach and met Chris and Kate who looked about the same way we felt. I wasn't sure how Kate felt about the night before and finally got her off to the side to apologize for getting carried away.

She smiled and said, "It's just between you and me, Tiger. Don't apologize I enjoyed it as much as you did, baby."

Then she added, "That could only have happened away from home."

Vetman
Vetman
289 Followers
12