Far From Ordinary Ch. 02

Story Info
Something unexpected.
2.6k words
4.62
15k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just so you know, I've never really written anything other than required school papers, and those don't take much effort. So please keep that in mind for the next couple chapters, because I'm really trying to get it done with as few mistakes as possible. To the few people who have started reading Odette, thank you for waiting! I don't plan on taking long periods of time in between chapters, this was an accident. Have fun!

**************************

Odette rolled over onto her side, facing the door. Someone was taping on it, seeking entrance.

"Come in" She almost yelled.

In walked her best friend Lucky. Lucky, not including Claire was probably the closest with Odette. They knew everything about each other, and had clicked instantly the moment they met at the age of 7.

"I heard you got pretty banged up last night." She said, while coming around to Odette's side of the bed. She sat down and ran her fingers through her friend's hair, feeling the now very small bump.

"Yeah, well shit happens. I'm fine though, didn't help very much that Christian nearly took my head off when I came in. And Jesus Christ, you think Natalie would ever mind her own business." Odette ranted, the whole time intertwining her fingers behind Lucky's neck.

Lucky leaned forward and kissed her friends forehead. When she pulled back she said, "Don't worry about it, Natalie doesn't have the balls to actually stand up to you, and if she did try something, you know we could take her. Even without me you could probably hold your own, I guess." Lucky joked, smiling at her friend and blinking her eyes innocently. Odette laughed and gave her friend a hug, and a kiss on the lips.

Odette and Lucky have always enjoyed each other's company in more ways than one. They thought it as a different kind of relationship, one that they were both quite comfortable with, seeing as neither of them felt the need to make it public. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. Both women just need to release tensions once in a while, and they were both quite happy with how they did it. They were in love with each other's bodies.

Lucky stood up, and started walking toward the door. Then she said over her shoulder, "Careful when you leave your room, Christian is looking for you." Then she was out the door.

Damn, what does he want now, Odette thought. She got out of bed and walked to her closet. Time for some food. She grabbed her sponge bob boxers, which were bright yellow with various characters on them, and a black tank top. Closing the closet doors, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Definitely need a shower, she thought. She didn't do a thing with her hair, just slipped on some socks and started out the door.

She was walking down the staircase, when she saw two male pack members arguing over something. When Odette reached them she saw a fight was about to break out. Now's not a good time for violence, she thought as she stuck her hand out and caught the fist that would've easily broken something.

"Calm down guys. It's too early for this." She spoke loudly.

The man's fist she had caught, also known as Rick, looked at her in shock as she had easily caught his punch destined for Jake.

"Sorry Odette, but why don't you tell Jake here that he shouldn't eat what's not HIS!" He roared.

"Grow some balls Rick, its food, not diamonds. Let it go." She eyed Rick then looked over at the shaken Jake. Jake was fairly young, especially compared to Rick. And not used to Rick's temper tantrums, as he was new to the pack.

She let go of the fist she had caught so gracefully, and walked over to Jake. She patted his shoulder and whispered only loud enough for him to hear, "Be careful next time, and don't let him catch you!" She giggled, and he let out a nervous laugh and then she kept walking to the kitchen.

Leaning with his back against the cupboards Christian was reading the paper, and looked up when she came in.

Odette stopped briefly, and then kept walking to the fridge located right beside the cupboards which he was so casually leaning against.

"Hey" He said softly

"Hi" She said not looking at him at all, rummaging through the fridge.

"Nice shorts, very quirky" He winked when she looked up, she then laughed.

"I didn't know the sponge was your thing, but thank you." She left the fridge with some ham and cheese, then looked at him.

"I need the bread, can you grab it for me"

He turned around, grabbed the bread and threw it back at her.

"Gracias" She smiled, then frowned.

What's wrong with me? This is the same guy who taunts me endlessly and throws Natalie in my face every chance he gets, Fuck this! She didn't speak another word, after she made her sandwich she walked down to the gym on the 3rd floor.

Christian noted the scowl that was set on her face after their last words were shared, but he didn't want to press on about it. He'd rather not upset her sooner rather than later, because the news he had for her, was definitely going to be upsetting. Hell, even he was gonna be upset.

She had just finished her sandwich when Lucky came out of nowhere, skipping until she was right in front of Odette.

She then yelled the words, "Fight, right now!"

Everyone looked up from their equipment. This room was huge, taking up the entire third floor, and with a large pack to tend to, it was usually occupied by at least a couple men and women.

Odette smiled, and started to back away into a corner at the far end of the room. People around them stopping what they were doing and preparing to watch this. It was unusual for Odette to shift in front of others, there was really no need to, therefore not many know what she looks like when in full change.

Lucky started stretching, and began to take off her clothes. The entire male portion of the gym started doing cat calls, and whistles. Lucky just smiled and watched as Odette did the same. The second Odette's clothing hit the ground, it began.

Not a second was wasted before Odette was shifting into full snow leopard. In this form, she was absolutely breath taking. Her size was intimidating, at 8 feet long, and with an even more terrifying height, she caused quite a few pack members to look in awe.

Lucky was in full form as well, and as gorgeous as she was, Odette stood out like crazy. Lucky was Mountain lion, although her size did not equally match Odette's, which was near impossible, her speed and grace made up for it tenfold.

Every pack member is somewhat aware of what Odette is capable of. Few actually believe it, but every myth has some truth to it. Odette's mother was full blooded were, her father on the other hand was something quite complicated. He had demon ancestry, but was a more pronounced Were.

Odette loves her father, and is grateful for the gifts he had bestowed upon her. Her natural ability to fight with grace that is known throughout other packs, and the mysterious mind powers that can have the strongest of beings quaking in fear. The physical she inherited from both her mother & father. The abilities that have shaken the pack from its core, that's all dads.

The gift bestowed upon her is mind control. She has the unique ability to control ones actions with the blink of an eye. Although this is one serious ability, Odette is still exploring her limits, and doesn't often use it unless necessary.

Lucky & Odette are not exactly fighting equals, but they sure do make things interesting.

Odette charges towards Lucky, leaping halfway towards her, she spreads out her paws and unsheathes every claw. Lucky is not blind, and dodges the lazy attack with ease. Lucky then throws her body weight in the direction of Odette, and hits her at full force. Odette stumbles slightly, but can take the weight. Odette swipes her legs and manages to get a surprised Lucky on her back. With her on her back, neck bared, it's no longer a fair match. Size alone is a factor but if they were actually fighting Odette would've won while Lucky was still running towards her.

Shifting back into human form, Odette helps Lucky up then they both grab their clothes and start putting them on.

Then, one man approaches the two and places his hands dangerously close to Odette's backside. She whirls around and finally realizes that it's Jesse. With his arms now surrounding Odette's waist he's in close proximity to her body. The sweating and heavy breathing did not bode well for Odette.

"Hey O, that was some nice fighting. I bet you're a real wild one in-between the sheets. Why don't you come around to my room later and we'll find out." He winked, then started rubbing his hands up and down her sides.

Odette's hands started pushing uncomfortably against his chest, trying to put as much distance between them as possible.

"Jesse get away from me please, before I nail your balls to the ceiling" She snapped.

More than once she's had a bad experience with jesse, and she would rather not have another in such a public place.

"Oh no, don't say that Odette, I know you don't mean it," he then leaned in closer and whispered for her ears only, "I know you'd really like me to fill that empty space between your legs sweetheart, and one day your gonna come to me begging ." He expressed each word by travelling his right hand closer and closer to the front of her shorts. So close the heat of her centre it was was making his fingers tingly.

At this, Odette pulled away from his grasp, and put enough distance between them that it was easy for her to take her right knee and slam it in between his legs. He let out aloud shout that the attention of every pack member in the room. He healed quickly though, because he then had her pinned up against the wall with her throat underneath his forearm.

"Try that shit again, and I will not hesitate to take you right where you stand." He hissed through clenched teeth.

Odette let out a bitter laugh and brought her knee up once again, but aimed it for his stomach. It was a lazy move and Jesse caught it with his arm. She was now pinned beneath this giant man and had nowhere to go and the arm over her throat was getting irritating.

She didn't want to do it, but she didn't really care about the consequences. She forced him off her with her mind gently. He pulled both his arms away, all the while looking at them in shock.

When he was completely off her, she turned and walked away, letting her control over him slip.

Jesse was pissed, really pissed. He stalked up towards her, and just before he reached out and grabbed her hair someone yelled, "ENOUGH!!"

All eyes were now on the man who belonged to that voice, Christian.

"Odette I want to see you in my corridors right now." He said. Then he turned and started off in the direction of his rooms.

Odette was a little relieved, now she had an actually reason to leave the gym instead o kicking the shit out of Jesse.

She started walking in the direction Christian had left, only to realize she needed a shower. She switched directions and hopped in one of the stalls. When she was done she towelled off and walked upstairs to meet her leader.

When she got to the top of the stairs, she heard voices, so instead of walking in she stood and listened at the doors.

"Natalie, I don't have time for this right now, so will you get yourself up and off my desk. Odette is on her way up here, and I've got to talk to her about something important, so it would be really nice if you leave." Christian was saying, rather frustrated.

"Fine, I really don't know what you see in her anyways. She's not exactly much to look at, if you know what I mean." As Natalie said this her voice was getting closer to the door, so Odette backed away and hid around the corner.

Just as she got out of view, Natalie bursted out the doors, wearing next to nothing, unless you count the skirt she was wearing, which wasn't much to begin with. Or the little halter top which left nothing to the imagination.

When she was gone, Odette could barely control her emotions. What did she mean by what he sees in me? I didn't even know he was looking close enough at me to notice I'm alive! Odette thought. Her anger was flaring too at what Natalie had said about Odette. "Bitch." She whispered.

Stepping through the doors Natalie had just exited out of, she saw Christian standing & running his hands through his hair. He looked like he was about to kill someone.

"Um, hi?" Odette said calmly.

He turned around, and if she wasn't mistaken he was taking in quite an eyeful. She was more casually dressed than Natalie. She wore faded jeans and a white tank top.

"You wanted to see me?" She asked, trying to ignore his gaze by looking around the room. It was filled with books, and papers neatly organized.

"Oh, yeah. Sit down." He said, gesturing to the couch to his left. It was facing another identical to it. As she sat down, he joined her and sat facing Odette.

"I brought you here to discuss something that has just recently been brought to my attention." He started.

"what does it have to do with me?" She asked, getting a little bit nervous.

"You remember last night obviously right? Well the were you had bumped into is actually an alpha of another neighbouring pack. . ." he trailed off.

"Does he want me to like apologize again for what happened or something?" She fronwed, and looked at Christian trying to decipher what he was going to say next.

"Well, this is kind of hard for me to say, and I'm having a hard time dealing with it myself." He was really struggling with this, he wasn't even looking at her now.

"Christian, spit it out before I beat it out of you" She said, really nervous now.

"He wants you as his mate. He's been searching for one for awhile now, and he thinks you are the perfect match. He told me pass the message on, and you will be expected tomorrow evening." Christian finished, and then exhaled a huge breath. He was waiting for an explosion, no, he was praying for one. He didn't want to give up one of his most trusted & strong pack members, a pack member who he has now realized he wants around.

To his surprise, Odette was quiet. She was looking down at her hands, but when she looked up into Christians eyes, he realized she was quite angry

"How could you just let him talk you into letting me go, does my place in this pack mean NOTHING to you, or the fact that he could not ask me himself. I am not just some object to be thrown around" She yelled.

What Odette did next was totally unexpected.

She stood up, walked over to Christian, and smacked him across the face so hard It made her hand sting. She stood there, and then turned around and walked out the door.