Far From Ordinary Ch. 03

Story Info
Things aren't so bad.
3.5k words
4.62
15.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey again guys, I would just like to send a huge thank you to everyone for their amazing feedback, comments and for actually reading me! You have no idea how much it actually means to me, so THANK YOU!!! Here's chapter three, and I really tried to make it as long as I could but it's a bit harder than I thought, I end up running out of creativity nearing the end. So I apologize if it's not the desired length. Enjoy :)

*************************

All Christian could do was sit back in shock. What happened only seconds ago was starting to register in his mind, so he stood up so fast he nearly knocked over the table in front of him. He whipped around the couch and out the door he just watched Odette storm out of. He was now speed walking towards Odette's room.

When he reached her doors he threw them open with such force it bounced off the wall.

"Odette!" He roared into the room.

Out of the bathroom attached to Odette's room, came Odette, pissed off and storming right towards Christian.

"Get out now." She said calmly, but her tone was crisp and full of anger.

"No, I think you need to apologize for that smack across the face I don't think I deserved." He replied.

At this, Odette raised her hand again, but Christian caught it with ease.

"Tell me you're sorry, or I'll take you over my knee Odette, I am not above punishing your ass for disobedience." He stated, while gripping her wrist in a vice. He reached for her other wrist and kept both of them within the grasp of one of his hands. He used his other to turn her around so her back was to his front. Christian used this to his advantage and forced Odette onto her stomach.

"Get the fuck off me, or I'll remove you myself!" She screamed at him, he was starting to hurt her arms.

"Say it!" he yelled.

Odette then kicked out at him and managed to get him in the leg, which made him loosen his hold on her arms. She turned around and smacked him yet again across the same cheek as before.

"Screw you Christian, I don't deserve this shit, I've worked hard for my position in this pack, and you're about to throw it all away for some fucking alliance! You don't give a shit about me or my place, you just want to appear better to everyone else, well guess what Chris, You're a real shitty leader." She finished.

She turned around and started walking towards the bathroom again, when suddenly arms were whipping her around to face this huge man. She let out a gasp, but it was muffled by Christian's mouth. Her eyes went huge, and she went completely still in his arms. He started moving his mouth against hers, trying to get her to open up. He nibbled on her bottom lip, and Odette let out a small sigh and finally gave in to the kiss.

Sighing himself, Christian easily slid his hands right under her ass and lifted her so her legs were around his waist. With her in his arms he went to put her back up against the wall, all the while still kissing her with such passion Odette was curling her toes. Odette let out a muffled half moan half cry and tightened her hold on his hips. Reacting to this movement, Christian rubbed his groin right into her centre. This brought Odette back to reality.

She pushed her hands at his shoulders, unwrapped her legs from Around Christians waist and slid her feet to the ground.

"Why Christian?"

*******************************

Andrew Cullen walked through his bedroom doors, only to be stopped in his tracks by the sight before him.

A red head and a blonde were on the bed naked and enjoying each other, almost oblivious to Andrews entrance.

"Rita, Chantelle get out. I'm soon to be mated, and I don't want to fool around right before she gets here." He sighed at their behaviour. Both females were hoping to be chosen as Andrews mate, and with the recent news of his mating proposal for another pack, they were rather disappointed and desperate. Every chance they got they tried to get him to change his mind. This was just another failed attempt.

Rita got up and off the bed, strolled towards Andrew and put her fingers up and around his neck.

"Baby, why don't you come and join me and Chantelle on the bed, have some fun." She practically purred.

"No thanks Rita, I would've thought you would've given up by now, and realized I'm not interested and I never will be. Soon enough you'll have to bow down and pay respects to the Alpha bitch, so get used to getting rejected more often."

"I don't bow down to anyone, and especially not some disgusting freak like Odette, don't expect anything from me Andrew, when she walks through those doors I will challenge her for the position of Alpha bitch and I WILL win." Her voice went from soft and sensual to cold and bitchy.

Andrew grabbed a fistful of her hair and whispered into her ear, "Watch your tongue when talking about my mate Rita, if you want to remain a part of this pack you'll shut your mouth." He then let go of her hair.

Both girls got up put on robes and walked out the doors. Andrew went right behind them, closed the doors and locked them. Finally, he thought, some peace and quiet.

"Only a matter of time Odette, before you're mine." He spoke to no one in particular.

Andrew was a bit late in choosing a mate, and figured it was destiny when he bumped into the gorgeous raven haired were that night. Even in the dark he knew she was breath taking, he couldn't wait to see her without the wetness and cold and in some light.

Soon enough, he thought.

*******************************

"Why what?" Christian asked.

"Why would you send me away to mate with someone I don't even know, and then do something like this?" She said, waving her hands at the space between them.

"I don't know, I- I have no idea . . ." He trailed off.

"Just get out, I think you've complicated things enough already." She said

"Odette, don't cut me off now. Not after what just happened, I think we should sit down and talk about this. Because if you're feeling what I'm feeling, then there's something we've been missing all this time." He said and then let out a shaky breath.

"It doesn't matter now does it Christian? You've sentenced me away from this pack, this is almost worse than arranged marriage. No, this IS arranged marriage! There's nothing you can change about that now, so suck it up and get the fuck out." She said, the anger returning again.

Christian knew what she was saying was right. This mating had to work, if it didn't it could start a war between the two different packs. This mating was to create an alliance, not a war. If he took it back now, who knows what could happen, and how Andrew would react.

The meeting tomorrows that was set up between Odette and Andrew was just that, a meeting. To get to know each other, the plans for the mating would be done after they are better acquainted. The pack that Andrew was from was on equal level with Christians. Meaning they had a similar number of members, and equal strength, making an alliance a benefit for both. Messing that up would not bode well.

Christian lowered his head in a nod, and then turned around, walked out and shut the door quietly.

When the door clicked closed, Odette sank down to her knees and started to let the tears fall silently down her cheeks.

Why NOW?! Why did all of this have to happen so fast? I'm expected to go off and meet with someone who wants me as a mate, and then all these feelings for Christian came out of left field. God I'm messed up. She thought sadly.

She pulled herself together enough to get from the floor to the bed. She didn't bother to take off any clothes, just passed out on top of the covers.

The next morning Odette woke up with a headache, and a sore arm. Everything came flooding back to her, and she regretted even opening her eyes.

Today's the day that will change my life, she thought with a bitter laugh.

She got up and walked towards her closet, pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top. Putting them on, she heard her phone ring off in the background. Screw it, she thought, they can leave a voicemail. She put on her running shoes and went out her door.

Getting to the main floor, she noticed a lot of stares and odd looks from a lot of the pack that was up already. Hmm, they must've heard the news.

Because the mansion was on a coupe acres of forest and land, the backyard was her play ground. It was perfect for running and exploring, so it never failed to make Odette feel a little better.

She stopped, took off the cap of her bottle of water that she grabbed while in the kitchen, and took a sip. When she was done she threw it on the ground and started stretching.

While she was in mid-stretch a couple of guys from the pack approached her and started talking quietly until they got a little bit closer. Odette knew these guys pretty well; she saw them around enough to know their names and what their strengths are.

"Hey O, we all heard about the news. We were not only a bit taken back, but disappointed too. I was hoping we could get it on before something like this happened, it's a shame really." One of them spoke up, his name is Trevor. All the while grinning like an idiot, all of the guys started laughing.

"Hilarious guys, really. If you don't mind I'm gonna go for a run, why don't you guys go play with yourselves as usual hmm? Kay thanks." She said while putting her long hair up in a bun.

"Aw sweetheart, were only just playing." Another one said, John.

"We're all just gonna miss your fine ass around here when you leave." Trevor said aging, while staring at her backside. In fact all of them were eyeing her up and down.

"Trevor, John all of you quit bothering Odette." Christian's voice boomed from a couple metres away.

"Piss off Christian; I'm pretty sure I can handle myself around them." Odette snapped back.

All the guys were staring at her with shock, no one talked to Christian that way. One of them coughed uncomfortably.

"Watch it Odette." John Warned. "Careful of who you're talking to."

"Asshole." She swore. She then took off into a run down the pathway that went through the forest, hearing all the guys whistle and call out to her. She flipped them off behind her back though, making them all laugh.

When Odette finished her run, she went straight back into her room and cleaned up a bit. She slugged it to the bathroom. Turning on the shower she began to strip down, when she was fully naked, she jumped in and started to wash her hair.

She got out of the bathroom and checked the clock, 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Wow that run took longer than I thought; she began getting dressed in something casual, just jeans and an army green t shirt. We'll save the more dressy stuff for tonight, for when I meet my mystery man; she let out a short laugh and began descending the stairs down to the main floor again. On her way down she happened to bump into Natalie.

"Hey Odette, heard about the news. I know I act like a bitch to you and everything, but I just want you to know I'm a little bit sorry to see you go, and especially under these circumstances. I'll miss fighting with you." She winked and kept going up the stairs.

Holy crap, was that Natalie being nice to me? This must be much worse than I thought.

With Odette's Stomach in knots not she avoided the fridge, and went to the sink to fill a glass of water. In mid gulp, Christian walked into the kitchen. She swallowed quick, put the glass in the sink and began to walk out of the kitchen when he blocked her way. He was staring straight into her eyes as she said it,

"There will be a car waiting out front for you at 6 30 tonight, just so you know." He said, and then got out of her way.

She didn't say one word, just brushed right past him and headed for the family room, where the TV and other stuff was located. Spotting Lucky on the couch already she went to sit beside her. When she did, Lucky looked up with pity and sadness in her eyes.

"Don't say it, I know it's really shitty but I don't want to hear it right now." Odette pleaded while leaning into her friend. Lucky wrapped her arm around Odette's shoulders and hugged her tight to her. They watched TV together for about 10 minutes before Odette was already napping with her head on Lucky's lap. Not that she minded, she was really going to miss her friend and any moments between now and the mating will be cherished so Lucky can commit them to memory. She naturally assumed she wouldn't see very much of her best friend, it's not often packs combine with each other, and this was no exception.

They stayed like that for awhile, Lucky ended up crashing there too with her head on the arm rest. When Odette woke, she looked at the clock and was a little bit shocked to find that it was already 5 in the afternoon. We must've slept for a while, she thought. She grabbed a blanket and threw it on a still sleeping Lucky. Odette got up, leaned down and kissed her friends head. Walking upstairs to get ready Odette realized that this whole mating thing was taking a toll on her, she never would've napped in the middle of the day. It was just so draining, the worrying, the fighting, and the crying. No wonder she was exhausted.

Opening her door she saw her voicemail flashing. She walked over and picked up the phone to check it, it was her sister. Of course she knew already, who the hell didn't?

"Hey Odette, it's me Claire. I heard the news and sweetheart, I'm really happy for you, even though I know you're probably scared shitless. I want you to know it won't be that bad, I'm here for you if you need me. Sean says hi, we both want you to be happy. All I want you to do tonight is go there with an open mind, and not be negative. I love you so much and I want to see you happy, good luck, and have fun!"

I love my sister so much, she thought as one tear fell. I hope I can see her after all this. Who knows what this guy is like, maybe he's psycho. Nah, she thought, he can't be, he's an alpha. Maybe everything WILL be alright. God I hope so.

Going to her closet, she decided on getting in something that's not to flashy, but pretty.

She ended up picking her black suede boots with her black jeans tucked into them. On her top, she wore a v neck sweater the colour of her eyes, violet. She put on some light make-up, and left her hair flowing down her back, and shaping her face. She looked pretty damned good.

Okay, now just to make it down the stairs, she thought. Open mind, positive, she chanted in her head. She let out a large breath, flipped her hair, grabbed her bag and walked out her bedroom door.

She actually made it down the stairs before anyone saw her, but when she got to the doors the same guys as before happened to be walking in.

"Damn O, you look fine." John said, all of them nodding in agreement.

"Thanks guys, wish me luck cause I'm definitely gonna need some." She winked and walked down the stairs to the car that was already waiting. Okay hold it together Odette, you can do this. She opened the passenger side of the black SUV, and sat beside a man she assumed was the chauffer.

"Hi, I guess you know where you're taking me." She asked

"Of course, you're in for quite a night Miss; I bet that you'll like Mr. Cullen right away." He smiled and started to pull out of the drive.

For and older fellow, he was quite clever.

When they pulled into the drive of an even bigger mansion than the one she was accustomed to, she looked around. This place was massive, made of brick, looking older but beautiful. Surrounded by forest, but not hiding the beauty of this architecture. Odette was a little bit surprised by such a beautiful landscape.

When they stopped, the Chauffer, who she found out was named Jeffery, came around the side and opened the door for her.

"Thank you Jeff." She said

with a smile.

"Oh my, he really did a good job picking you, if you don't mind me saying Miss." He said, grinning.

"You're too kind Jeff, but thank you again. Now do I just walk through these front doors to meet him, or what?" She asked curiously.

"Oh no, he'll come to get you right here, just you wait." He laughed and got back into the car, pulling away and down the drive where they just had come from.

That's odd, why would he want to come and get me out here? She pondered.

The light from the doorstep was bright enough that it lit up the small set of stairs and flowers around them, it was quite pretty actually. Just as she bent to look at the flowers she heard someone chuckling behind her, she turned around and saw a man standing in front of her, smiling and gazing at her sidelong.

"Well hello Odette, I am Andrew. The man who requested you're company this evening." He said in a deep, sexy voice.

When he stepped into the light, she got a full view of this gorgeous man, Standing at the same height as Christian, with dirty blonde longish hair, a build that screamed pure male, and a smile that was infectious.

Odette smiled right back, she couldn't help it. "Oh, hey there. You have a lovely house; you look a lot different in the light as opposed to in the middle of the night and when it's pouring rain." She grinned, and he grinned back.

"You're more beautiful then I remember, I'm so happy you're here. Shall we?" He put out his arm, and Odette took it. They strolled through the big oak doors of the mansion, and into a beautifully lit entrance. He took her bag, and put it down on a bench.

When they took about 10 steps into the house, they were greeted by several other people, she assumed pack members. They were all just starring at her, making her uncomfortable, and she started to fidget. Andrew took notice and sent them off with a wave of his hand.

"Thank you, that was a bit awkward." She said, blushing.

"I know what you mean, and it's okay. Now, what would you prefer, we go for a walk or wait until after dinner?" He inquired, still smirking.

"How about after dinner?" She answered, smiling back of course.

"Sure, I hope you like steak."

"I definitely do."

They got into the dining room, and it was neatly set up for two people. They sat down and began conversation, about 10 minutes into it someone burst through the doors yelling and screaming. It was Rita unfortunately.

"You think you can come in here and take what is rightfully mine, you stupid bitch." She yelled in Odette's direction.

Rita's screaming had brought quite a bit of attention, and many pack members had come to find out what was going on, before anyone had noticed there was a crowd of people in the living room.

Andrew stood up, and started walking towards Rita, but before he could reach her, before anyone could reach her, she reached behind her back and pulled out a knife. She pulled her arm back and threw it forward, aiming for Odette. Odette had stood up when the commotion started, so her entire body was unshielded and defenceless. She didn't know what to do, she had no time to react, even her mind couldn't function properly.

Then, a pain filled scream pierced the air.