Far in the East Ch. 03

Story Info
Happiness.
1.5k words
3.59
13k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sanjay's story

I watch Tisha and Amit as they gasp in horror. I am sitting, completely nude, in front of my step mother, hands on her waist, back to the door. To add to my embarrassment, I have a huge erection. My step-mother does not have a stitch of cloth on her. I feel apprehensive, vulnerable and do not know what is going to happen next.

Ranima turns graciously. It is as if she knows what to expect. She smiles gently. She is not embarrassed in the least.

"Come inside - why are you standing at the door?"

They both step in. For the first time I find that Tisha is sheepish and speechless. She is as unprepared as I am for this exposure.

Ranima opens her arms to Tisha. "Come here, my baby" she says. Tisha advances cautiously. Ranima embraces her and plants a kiss on her lips.

I notice that Tisha is perspiring. Her face is flushed. And there is a patch of wetness on her shorts. I wonder what she had been doing so long. My erection subdues somewhat. I look for my clothes. Ranima senses my movement and tells me - "come on Sanjay, don't get unnecessarily embarrassed. You have a lovely body".

"What are you two up to?" Tisha asks Ranima.

Ranima holds Tisha's hands and sits face to face at the side of the bed. She says "Tisha, you know the answer. I was trying seduce your husband. He is almost my age and I do not have a husband. I am very capable and quite starved. I am very fond of your husband. I have always been. I would like him to fuck me - whenever he can and I can, if you have no objection."

Tisha is not shocked. It is as if she knows. She just lowers her head. She said "I don't know. I too love him."

Ranima implores "please Tisha, you are a woman. Surely, you can understand my plight." Saying that, she gets up. She takes a towel and wraps it around her. She then says "Of course, I understand if you do not agree. Sanjay is your husband and unless you are absolutely clear, I do not want to complicate things. If you disagree, I shall say sorry and pretend that this incident never took place. I will forget everything and lead a celibate life that I had been living so long. It is up to you." Ranima, I see, is on the verge of tears. She is holding them back with a lot of effort. But her lips quiver.

Tisha lifts her head, gets up and suddenly embraces Ranima. Tisha kisses her. Lip to lip. It is a long and passionate kiss. In the process, the towel with which Ranima has wrapped herself falls off. There is a fair and a lean Tisha who is passionately kissing a dark and well built Ranima. Tisha is clothed and Ranima, completely naked. Tisha is rubbing her hands on Ranima's back. Tisha says "Ranima, I fully understand your position. Truly". She is comforting Ranima, her fair hands massaging Ranima's back. The palms come down to Ranima's waist, then further down as they rest on her buttocks. Tisha clutches the mounds and seems to enjoy playing with them. Tisha's hands are everywhere. She is rubbing herself against her boobs. They finally disengage. Then they look at each other's eyes.

Tisha says "Even then, I am in a problem."

"What is it?" asks Ranima.

Tisha says "I love Sanjay. That is true. But it is also true that I am attracted to Amit. And I love you too. I want to sleep with all of you. In fact I want to marry Amit also. I want to be a wife to both the brothers and sleep with all of you. I don't know what to do. I understand your agony - I agree to your sleeping with Sanjay. But I must have my way too."

Ranima smiles. She holds Tisha's face in both her hands, cupping her chin. She says "in that case, you want two husbands and a wife. You are really demanding!" She then asks Tisha "have you already slept with Amit?" I glance at Amit. He is looking down at the floor.

"Yes, just now." Tisha confesses. "He is young and immature, but has a lovely erection."

"When can we see that?" asks Ranima. "Amit, come here" she says.

Amit approaches sheepishly. "Open your pants" instructs Ranima.

"How can I?" Amit has turnerd red.

"Why can't you? You are watching me nude. Tisha ... would you help him?" she asks.

"Gladly" says Tisha and with one fast tug she pulls down Amit's pants. Amit already had an erection. He blushes.

"Wow, that is a lovely one." Ranima says. "I am seeing it after a long time and I definitely like it" Ranima carefully places her left hand below Amit's testicles as if to weigh them. With her right hand she brushes the tip of his penis which is now perpendicular and is throbbing.

"Tisha, I bequeath both my sons to you. Do whatever you can with them." She gives Amit's penis a long tug and then faces me. I have regained my erection now. She turns, smiles at me, holds my shoulders and then bows down to kiss me. She smells of sandalwood and her boobs, which are firm, do not sway much. She then rises and pushes me back. She puts a leg on the bed and says in a stern manner "did you think I would leave you alone?"

I do not reply. I get a clear view of Ranima's slit. She has trimmed her hair. It is inviting. I put my mouth there, as near to the warmth of her womb as possible, as my penis rises against her other thigh uninhibited. She rubs it with one hand and pushes my head against herself with the other "my son, my beautiful son, my love..." she is muttering. As I lick her, there are drops of cum juice coming out of the opening. It is moist and it smells of wet grass.

Tisha's story

I have never been so happy in my life. I have got two husbands and I love them both. This is as best as it can get - I think. Ranima is busy with Sanjay. The room has a wonderful scent - a mixture of joss sticks, sandalwood, sweat and sex. I breathe in as the sunrays hitting me through the grilled window draws pattern on the bed and on the locked bodies of Sanjay and Ranima. I look at Amit. He is also looking at his mother and elder brother and playing with himself. I am the only one wearing clothes. I decide to be like that and kneel down behind Ranima. I must mention here that Ranima's backside is the best that I have ever seen. Years of yoga practice must have curved out the beautifully raised bowl shaped behind. It is not large but and perfectly symmetric. How can I resist it? I firmly grasp the two half bowls and rub my face against the crack. I prise it open. I find the sweet spot, slightly raised, leading to the opening. I push my tongue in.

Sanjay has raised himself on the bed. His penis has become large. I have never seen growing it so large in my married life. Sanjay is beady eyed. His penis hovers dangerously close to Ranima's pussy. I clutch it and place it on the opening from below. It slides in automatically. I can now see his balls only. Ranima cannot control herself any more. She falls on her step son. In love making, a point comes when one has to give up. Ranima has reached that point. She is now sitting on Sanjay, his pole firmly inside her. Sanjay is holding her boobs. She bends forward to push a nipple inside his mouth. Sanjay must have bitten it - because she lets out a cry. But she does not give up and slaps up and down. Sanjay also raises and lowers his hip in unison. I have lost Ranima. I no longer have access to her backside. Instead I am rubbing myself against her back. Amit has helped me to take off my shorts. It is much more comfortable in the nude. I am embracing Ranima from the back and kissing her and Amit is rubbing his penis against my back.

They come - almost together. First Ranima. She looks at the sky, thanks God and is making inexplicable noises. Her throbs must have been the last thing that Sanjay could resist - he also comes. As he does so he violently raises Ranima from the bed, bending at the waist and Ranima's boobs rise up and down. She falls into my arms completely fatigued. Trickles roll down her thighs. I feel moist at the back as Amit comes again.

We all sit. Happy and nude. I ask Ranima "what will happen if you get pregnant?"

Sanjay is on Ranima's lap and I am on Amit.

Ranima tells me "we will pass her off as your child, won't we, Sanjay?"

I laugh and say "she will be, in a way."