Far Pangaea 03 : Out There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was going down and she wondered what the darkness might have to offer. So far, outside of a dinosaur bird things were quiet. Would that last? As Xander sat at her feet she scowled, "You better not be looking up my dress again."

The dog merely watched the oncoming Malcolm and Cameron.

For the moment at least James must have been preoccupied.

Within fifteen minutes the men arrived with their additional supplies. Passing off a few smaller bags to Sophia she stopped in her tracks.

"Did any of the deceased have any cigarettes?"

Cameron chuckled, "Just your luck." He then tosses her a pack of Marlboro's and a butane lighter. "Don't abuse the stash. Only found three cartons."

"Oh my God. Bless you." She drops everything and lights up. Her nerves needed the release.

Malcolm eyes her and nods, "Nasty habit. Keep it outdoors."

"Go on ahead, Malibu. I'll keep her company. I could use one myself."

Leaving Cameron and Sophia to themselves he carried a gun crate up the ramp. They could bring the rest.

The pilot tilted his ball cap skyward as he lit up and stood there beside she and Xander.

"Sucks to be us." Cameron sighs.

"Do you think this boat has running water? I need a shower." She smiles at him sheepishly.

"Doubt it. And, you can stop trying to get me to picture you showering. I knew your Dad. Respected him."

"I'm not trying. I'm succeeding. We both know we're not getting out of here. At least here my Dad can't court martial you for seducing me."

Cameron chuckles, "Sorry kid."

"You will be. When it's just you and your hand."

"Saving it for a salute. Crush that cancer stick and let's get this haul upstairs."

She flicks the butt out into the rocks and swiftly turns to grip his crotch. In response Cameron scowls looking down at her.

"You're right. I will be sorry if I end up using my hand."

"Told you." She grins.

Her smile fades as he grips her harshly, turning her over his knee and lifts her hem enough to spank her bottom loudly. She yelps and cries out at the pain. After six good swats he releases her and stands both of them upright.

" I can't believe you did that." She regains her composure.

"Me neither. Felt right though. You Dad's saluting me out there somewhere. Bet your Mom's not real happy looking down at you right now from Heaven."

She blows the hair from her eyes and begins crying. The wounds were open again. She only knew one way to act. In times of stress, sex was her best friend. Worst enemy. Finally, she snatches up some bags and marches up the runway.

Cameron squints at her and hisses, "No underwear. Awkward!"

Xander at his feet looked up at him and vocalized through the alien choker. James voice that is.

"Maybe for you. I thought that was so awesome."

"Christ Kid! Stop doing that. Talking dogs creep me out. By the way I brought him some Milkbone's you had stashed in cargo."

"He knows. Thanks. He's probably starving."

"Me too. Let's go pooch. We can split a can of beans."

"Then, he can sleep beside you. Farts like crazy."

"Well hell."

Night was coming. Once the two made their way up, James sealed them in.

Never know what's out there.

12