Far Pangaea 34 : You Suck!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did they keep you here instead of with the Queen. If your blood is so important." Jack squints.

"Her children kept me at bay. Fearful I might slay their Mother. They fed upon me then flew to her side to feed the Queen."

"Do we know where the Queen is?"

"God will lead me to her."

"Us to her." Madigan adds, "Join us. Please."

Jack moves closer with an extended hand. Eying it Antonaeus clasps hands. His strength incredible. Even Jack had to grimace under pressure.

The trek home was dusty and long. Malcolm hauling containers by ten. Gaicazar following Jack. No fireworks necessary. Jack offered up his shirt to cover Maddy for the first time since her demise. Madigan walked her first mile then committed to her spectral form once again. She was out of shape. But happy.

"Would you have Wine?" Gaicazar looks to Jack.

"Tequila."

"I would have Wine." He had no clue what Tequila was.

Jack hoped the cargo containers had some hidden.

He had a feeling the Roman was demanding.

The war was far from over.

12