Far Pangaea 35 : First Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Would she want Primross to bite the girls though?" Elle raises a good point.

"Keeping it in the family?" Ruby shrugs.

Jack decides to break things up, "Okay people. Lots of guesses and no certainty. It's getting late. Gaicazar? With this knowledge is it safe to say we need to keep Sabbath alive? If she is Eve or Adam reborn would God want you to kill her? Him?"

Studying Jack, Gaicazar sheaths his sword.

"Perhaps not." He then extends a hand to assist Sabbath to her feet. Elle still holding her other hand, "If you are the true First of Humanity you are under my protection. Return to your shelter. War is coming. I will fight for you."

Sabbath takes everything in while she can. Once her Vampire cells return, her mind would be an open book to Mother. In this human form the psychic connection severed. Phased back within the cargo container Madigan and Elle bid farewell. As Sabbath returns to her undead persona she opts to meditate. She hoped to avoid Mother. For Lily's sake.

Jack starts barking orders to reinforce their defenses everyone parts to do their bit. Gaicazar standing his ground in thought. Like a statue he had much to ponder. Ruby steps up to Jack conferring over all that they had seen and heard.

"Are we buying all of this?" She exhales dramatically.

Jack turns to face her directly, "I'm more concerned over you having two souls in one body."

"Don't remind me. God I don't want super powers."

"Ruby?" He scowls, "Don't be naïve."

"What?" She looks confused.

"Indigestion?" He brings up.

Her eyes narrow a moment then flare wide, "Oh shit."

Nobody, even Antonaeus Gaicazar noticed a lone rabbit eating from the crops. Until Ruby turned away to hide her emotions. Seeing the rabbit she weeps.

"You guys tried to tell me. Didn't you?"

The rabbit rears up on it's hind legs and acknowledges her notice. Lettuce in paws it merely chews its bites. Nothing more.

Ruby headed back inside.

"Why me?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12