Far Pangaea 48: reBORN FREE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's good to be back."

Lilith's eyes flare wide. Her child with Verago tainted by something quite unexpected.

"How is this possible?" Lilith mutters backing away.

"Oh it's a done deal Momma. Cameron Scott is here to stay."

Sabbath and Gaicazar join forces in surrounding Lilith. She attempts to utilize her dark influence over Cameron who shrugs it off. As did Sabbath within range of Cam. Their bond still active in this time of need.

Gaicazar lashes at Lilith severing an arm. In a spray of black liquid she screams for her Children to assist her. As hordes respond diving in from outside they only reach so far before Cameron raises his palm, "Not so fast Kiddies. Momma's having a bad day.

Hormones are out of balance."

None could enter. Cam had stolen the Queen's control. For how long uncertain. Long enough he hoped. Although Cameron Scott in body and mind his DNA was mixed. Parasites within his very cells trying their best to save him. There was an ever present taint of death upon his heart. Without his soul he was in a sense an Angel fallen, a vampire with less of an appetite. Again for how long. For now Mommy had to die. His maker gone would free many. Including Sabbath and Lillian.

Sabbath leaps on Lilith restraining her remaining arm. Her strength not enough to hold it long. With a look of betrayal Lilith curses Sabbath. Mid sentence ends the verse.

Antonaeus Gaicazar had cleaved the Mother's head, then plunged his holy blade through her heart. The light corrupting her millennia old cells. Mother reduces to bone. Ashes thereafter.

"Gone, gone, Baby." Cam chuckles, "Come on over here a give me that kiss."

Sabbath felt his mental tug and drops to her feet. With a flash of speed Sabbath Black kissed her man. If he would have her. If she could survive the future. That kiss lasted a very long time.

Gaicazar lowers the intensity of his swords light and stammers over to the chasm. Peering down he see's nothing. Where was Sophia? Why had Sabbath Black pushed her over? Then, it dawns on him.

"The Foundation stone."

The fall hurt even with her impenetrable skin. Sophia climbs from her indentation of bedrock. Her chest pulsing like thunder rumbling. Her red glow returning in force. What was this place? What was this massive rock that glowed to counter her own as if recognition. Her parasitic companions singing loudly. It was a familiar tune. One plucked from Sophia's memories.

"Are you kidding me, Guys? Def Leppard's Rock of Ages?"

They weren't helping her nerves.

12